Keena and Gabe Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," Lisa replied with a giggle.

Keena and Lisa spent the next hour, sitting naked on Lisa's back porch, polishing off the pizza, killing a bottle of wine, and coming up with a plan for Keena to solve her problem with Gabe.

The next day Gabe's return flight got in about 9:30 in the evening. It was well after 10:30 by the time he got home. Gabe had spent the hours on the airplane trying to think about how to solve his problem with Keena. How could he tell his beautiful young wife that he knew she wasn't the pure sweet innocent girl he had married but was instead a horny exhibitionist that liked to masturbate in the nude in the city park? Really, how do you tell that to someone you love? But just like other times he had tried to puzzle his way through this problem, Gabe got distracted by imagining all the ways he wanted to have sex with his wife. It was a long airplane ride and he let several obscene scenarios play through his mind, one of them even involving a threesome with Lisa. By the time the flight arrived he was no closer to a solution, but he was horny as hell. He thought about going someplace where he could masturbate, but Keena had sent him a text telling him to hurry home because she had a surprise for him so he retrieved his car from the parking lot and drove straight home, trying unsuccessfully not to think about sex and Keena.

Gabe parked his car in front of his house and walked in the front door, setting his bag on the hallway floor. "Honey, I'm home," he called out.

"I'm in the kitchen," Keena responded.

When he walked into the kitchen he found Keena sitting at their kitchen table with a bottle of tequila, some sliced limes, a couple of shot glasses, and a bowl of salt. He barely noticed the tequila. What he noticed was that Keena was naked but for one of his white shirts which she wore with only one button closed so that it barely hid her tits and did nothing to hide her naked pussy (she and Lisa had shaved it earlier in the day). He stood staring at her in shock.

"Sit down Gabe and pour yourself a drink. We have some things to talk about." As she spoke she released the last button on the shirt and pushed it away from her tits.

Gabe stood silently staring at his wife's naked tits, which he had never seen prior to watching her recent exhibitionism.

"Gabe, take your coat and tie off and pour yourself a drink. You're going to need it."

Gabe looked at her and slowly peeled off his suit jacket and his neck tie and said, "Yes, I guess I am going to need it." He grabbed a slice of lime and squeezed it into his mouth and then chased it with a shot of tequila. After downing the tequila, he quickly salted the rim of the glass and then re-filled it with tequila.

"Sit down and drink up Gabe," I'm a little ahead of you.

Gabe tossed down another shot of tequila and sat staring at his nearly nude wife as she leaned forward, her nipples dragging on the table and refilled his shot glass. "Have another Gabe. We don't want to have this conversation sober."

Gabe was totally intimidated. Who was this woman. Keena had never been like this. He tossed off the shot before him and as Keena poured him yet another.

"Do you know what this is about, Gabe?"

Silence.

"It's about sex Gabe. Or more properly our seriously limited and deficient sex life." Keena tossed off the shot before her, waiting for a response from Gabe.

Gabe could feel the tequila hitting him as he sat trying to formulate a response. The best he could come up with was "Oh." He drank off the shot Keena had poured.

Keena finished pouring herself another shot and then said, "Seriously? That's all you have to say? 'Oh?' You must know how pathetic our sex life has been. We virtually never do anything sexual and meanwhile we sneak around watching porn and reading erotica while we masturbate furiously. But we keep it a secret from each other. Am I right Gabe? I am, aren't I?"

Head down, Gabe whispered, "Yes."

"What was that?"

Gabe looked up and repeated "Yes," this time clearly and firmly.

"Why is that Gabe?" she asked. "And pour yourself another shot. We really do need to talk." Keena was massaging her breasts now enjoying the sensation as much as she was enjoying having Gabe on the defensive.

Gabe tossed off the shot before him and refilled the glass. He took a deep breath and said, "I was afraid."

"Afraid? Afraid of what?" Keena poured down another shot, as she raised a foot to the table and spread her other leg to the side, wantonly exposing herself to Gabe.

Gabe looked at his lewdly exposed wife and gulped. "I was afraid... afraid you would leave me." Now he let it all pour out. "Oh Keena, Keena. I'm so in love with you and I just couldn't live without you and I was terrified that if you knew what perverted and twisted sexual desires I had you would leave me. The things that turn me on are so bad by the standards you and I were raised with I just didn't think I could ever risk letting you know."

"Well now I know," she said. "As she spoke one hand was stroking her sex and she used the other to retrieve an envelope from beneath the plate holding the lime slices. It was the envelope containing the anonymous 'love letter' she had found in her mail box on Monday. She slid it across the table to Gabe. "Do you recognize this Gabe?"

Gabe looked shocked. He started to speak, but before he could get a word out, Keena cut him off. "Don't lie to me, Gabe. You wrote that didn't you, and you watched me in masturbating in the park last week, didn't you?"

Gabe tossed down another shot of tequila and then said, "Yes, I wrote it and yes I watched you in the park and on our back deck the night before and again this last weekend."

"And did you masturbate while you watched me. Did you make yourself cum?" she asked.

"Fuck yes. Watching you do that was the hottest thing I've ever seen." There was a tent in Gabe's pants now.

"Well Gabe, I have to tell you that I won't be there for you to watch tomorrow morning."

"Oh." The disappointment in his voice was palpable.

"No, I won't be there, because we are going to go over there tonight and watch each other masturbate. There's a full moon and we'll take a couple of camp chairs and sit and watch each other get off. I can't tell you how any times I've fantasized about doing this." she said.

"But what about other people?"

"Fuck'em."

Who was this woman, Gabe thought?

"Besides," she continued. "No one's going to be out there at this time of night."

"Oh, yes. I 'spose not."

"Except maybe some perv like your friend Arnie Roberts."

"Oh yes. Arnie. He wanted to watch tomorrow too. What am I going to tell him?"

Keena burst out laughing. "Tell him to go fuck himself."

"Now let me put on a pair of flip flops on and we'll get some camp chairs and walk down to the park," Keena said as she rose from her chair.

"Like that?" Gabe asked. "You're going to go through the neighborhood dressed like that. Someone will see you."

Keena laughed again. It's 11:30 on a Wednesday night. All the good people of this neighborhood are tucked in bed. Besides, have you forgotten? I'm an exhibitionist. I suppose someone may be up watching out their living room window for perverts. I doubt it, but it's possible, and that just makes it more exciting. Come on Gabe. Take your clothes off and let's go."

"But someone might see me."

Keena shook her head. "All right Gabe leave your boxers on and a pair of flip flops, and I'll button one button on this shirt. My god, we'll practically be puritans." She paused for a minute and added, "If you're good Gabe, I might even give you a blow job. But I want you to cum on my tits if I do."

That did it for Gabe. All of his lewdest dreams were coming true. He quickly stripped his clothes off except for his boxers. His engorged cock was peeking out through the slot in his boxers but Keena told him to stop worrying about it.

A few minutes later they were sitting opposite each other in camp chairs. They were completely naked and slowly masturbating. They could see each other easily in the bright moonlight.

"Now isn't this more fun than going to bed early and watching porn and masturbating by yourself?" Keena asked.

Gabe was slowly stroking his fully erect cock and watching his wife pulling on her nipples and sliding two fingers in and out of her cunt which glistened in the moon light. "God yes," he responded.

They continued their mutual masturbation for ten minutes or so before Keena got out of her chair and dropped to her knees before Gabe. "I think I promised you a blow job," she said. "Lie back and enjoy this." She began by cupping his balls and licking his cock from bottom to top, just as she had seen done in porn videos. Gabe lay back in the chair with his eyes closed. "Oh fuck that feels good," he murmured. He gasped when she reached the head of his cock and wrapped her lips around the head, caressing it with her tongue.

"Oh yes, yes. So good. So fucking good," he said. "My god, where did you learn to do this?"

"The internet, of course," she said pulling back for a minute. "Now shut up and enjoy this. Just let me know when you're going to cum." She sucked as much of his cock into her mouth as she could get and began a long slow sloppy blow job, using her hands to stroke the shaft and massage his balls.

Within a few minutes Gabe was gasping and hanging on the edge of cumming. He pushed her head back and said, "I'm going to cum."

"Good," she growled. "On my tits. Spray that nasty hot cum of yours on my tits." She rose up on her knees and Gabe begin jacking his slippery cock. It was only moments before he felt the rush of cum up his shaft and they both watched as stream after stream of cum sprayed from the head of his cock hitting her breasts and her throat and chin, glistening in the moonlight. Finished he lay back in the chair gasping as Keena licked the last few drops oozing from his cock.

Then she rose and returned to her chair where she slumped, her legs spread and said, "Now you do me Gabe."

"Now? Here?"

"Yes. you know you want to. You've been wanting this for a long time haven't you Gabe?"

Gabe looked at his sweet, innocent wife lying back in her camp chair, her legs spread like a wanton slut and said, "Fuck yes."

He stood and walked to his wife. Dropping to his knees between her legs he began by stroking her swollen lips with his tongue, soon spreading them apart with his fingers to work on the sensitive tissue behind them. This may have been a first try for Gabe, but Keena found it incredible. She used her hands to fondle her tits and pull on her nipples and a long string of obscenities flowed from mouth. "Oh fuck yes. that's so good, so fucking good. Don't stop. Just don't ever stop."

He kept licking her pussy and began fucking her cunt, first with one then two and finally with three fingers. As he continued Keena lost her ability to talk, even in obscenities. She was groaning and crying out, with no regard for who might hear her. She could feel a climax building, but she needed just a bit more to get over the hump. She pulled Gabe's head up a bit and somehow managed to say, between groans, "My clit. Do my clit. Use your tongue on my clit." As soon as Gabe applied his tongue to her clit she felt herself slipping off the edge into a climax that seemed to go on forever. She held Gabe's head in place and he kept tonguing her and fucking her with his fingers until finally she could take no more. She pushed him away and lay back gasping. Gabe sat back on his haunches and watched his sexually destroyed wife with pride.

Eventually she said, "My god that was good. Why did we wait so long?"

Gabe laughed. "Not bad for a first try. Just wait until we get good at this. But we're just getting started for tonight." His prick had fully recovered while he had been eating her pussy and now he stood before her wagging his fully erect cock. "I want more."

Keena sat up suddenly recovered and looked around at the empty moonlit glade. She smiled and said, "Yes. How?"

"On your knees woman. With your butt up in the air."

Keena was thrilled. Gabe had never been this assertive. She rose from the chair and dropped to her knees laying her head on her folded arms. God, I must look like a dog in heat, she thought. Oh yes. This just gets better and better.

Gabe dropped to his knees behind her. After pushing her legs farther apart to get her at the right height, he began probing with his cock. He reached under her and slid his fingers along her swollen pussy lips to gather fluid and used it to lube his cock. Then he returned to forcing his way in. Keena groaned. "Your so fucking big," she said. "You were never like this before."

"You were never this slutty before," Gabe said. Keena was still tight from the orgasm just finished. The head of his cock was forcing the ring of muscles guarding her cunt slowly apart and then it popped in, drawing a yelp from Keena. Undeterred by Keena's yell Gabe slowly forced his cock into her tight, hot, tunnel. He began to thrust it in and then pull back, then thrust and pull back, thrust and pull back, again, and again, and again. Each time he forced it deeper into her, drawing a grunt from Keena, until finally he was all in. Then he rested, holding her ass in his hands and keeping her pulled up tight against him.

"My god Gabe," she said. "You feel like a steel rod in me. You've never been this hard."

Gabe's response was to resume his thrusting, slapping her ass from time to time. Keena grunted each time his cock drove home and yelped each time he slapped her.

Shit, she was thinking. He's never fucked me like this. I didn't know anyone could fuck me like this. As he rammed into her and she pushed back her nipples were dragging in the damp grass generating yet another erotic sensation. She could feel another climax building and not wanting to delay it she reached back and stroked her clit, quickly driving her over the edge. She screamed, "Fuuuuuuck!" as her orgasm hit.

Gabe felt her cunt muscles trying to force his prick from her. He responded by pulling up on her hips and holding her too him. "We're not done yet," Keena, he said. "We've a lot to make up for and this is a great place to start." He pulled out and flipped Keena over on her back so he was between her legs with her knees resting on her shoulders. Then he drove his prick back into her and resumed his ferocious fucking.

"Is this what you wanted you wanton little slut?" he demanded looking down into Keena's wide open eyes. "Is this the kind of ferocious fucking you have been dreaming about while You masturbated for Arnie and others to see? Is it Keena? Is it?"

"Oh god yes," Keena responded. "It's what I've been wanting for years. Now fuck me Gabe. Fuck me with everything you've got. I'm your wanton little slut. Give me the fucking I deserve."

Gabe did just that. Having already cum once he had enormous staying power and he kept at her, driving her to two more orgasms before he finally lost control and filled her cunt with his creamy cum as she grunted in one final climax.

They were laying curled together in the damp grass panting when they heard the brush rustle and they looked up to see Lisa and Arnie, walking naked down the hill towards them. Lisa's big tits were bouncing and swaying and Arnie's half engorged cock, still wet from fucking Lisa, was swinging lustily.

"You two are fucking incredible," Arnie said.

Keena looked at Gabe and said, "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you they would be watching. What can I say, I like being watched." Then she rolled towards him and kissed him--a long sloppy wet kiss that consumed both of them until Arnie said, "Ah hum, remember us?"

Keena looked over her shoulder and said with a laugh, "Fuck you Arnie."

Things had changed for Gabe and Keena.

12