Keep 'Em Cumming Back

Story Info
Sam's store runs an unusual promotion...
3k words
4.14
6.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers

(Note: This story is meant to be a fantasy of the main character in the Mannequin'd story in the Transgender and Crossdressers section. While you don't need to read that to follow this story, it may provide some context for this story.)

Allie hadn't been at work long that day, maybe a half hour or so. As usual, she was working in the Women's Contemporary section of the department store she had been at for a couple of years now. She liked her job, for the most part, but over time, some of the direction the store had been going in seemed to be a little strange. In fact, there had just been a new promotion started to "increase customer engagement", as the memo put out and posted in the breakroom had announced. In fact, nobody had seemed pleased by the new campaign, but in the scant few weeks since it had started, customer satisfaction surveys had shown that it was working, and so, it was to stay, at least for now.

Allie herself was wearing a black shirt from a music festival she had gone to last summer, over top of some black leggings and her black over-the-knee boots that gave a little more height to her petite frame. Her brown hair was pulled back tight in a ponytail, and only some red eyeshadow adorned her face, leaving her naturally pink cheeks and lips untouched. As she worked, folding up shirts and blouses that had been strewn about the table, she could feel the presence of someone else behind her. She turned around, and the first thing her eye caught as she turned to the man standing over her was his erection poking out at her.

"Can I help you, sir?" she asked.

"Ummm, yeah, I think so...I have to say, I really like your outfit...Allie, is it?" the man asked, looking at her name tag while his cock pointed almost directly at her.

"Oh, thank you," Allie responded.

"You're welcome...I have a big thing for tall boots like that...is it okay if...?" the man asked, tailing off. Allie feigned a wide smile.

"Yes, you may," she answered, taking her left leg and lifting it up onto the table. From the look of how hard and long he was under his jeans, at least, she knew, this wouldn't take long. He unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, taking his cock out, and sliding over until it pointed directly at the shaft of Allie's boot.

"This won't take long," he began, "I've been warming myself up since I saw you earlier." Allie watched, somewhat bored almost, for almost a minute as the man jerked himself furiously. She noticed his cock begin to twitch slightly before it spewed out a trio of sticky ropes onto her boot and the table it was sitting on. After it was done, the man rubbed his tip on her boot, wiping off the excess cum before tucking it back into his pants and zipping them up.

"Oh, wow, thank you, that was amazing," he said as he walked off. Allie sighed, put her leg down, and then reached for her earpiece mic, looking down at the white streaks staining her boot.

"One on my boots," she said. A few seconds later, a bell rang through the store's PA system, and the voice of Holly, the store manager, came over the air.

"Woo-hoo! Way to go, Allie, getting some polish for her sexy boots and getting her first one of the day!" Holly announced to everyone.

Indeed, all throughout the store were signs advertising the "Keep 'Em Cumming Back!" campaign, in which customers were encouraged to show their appreciation for their favorite store associates by offering them a hot, sticky cumshot, and at the end of each day, the employee who had taken the most loads also got to take home a bonus. It wasn't just the female employees who were in on the action, either; female customers who were willing to have a male employee shoot onto an item received a discount, and as skeptical as observers were at the idea at first, there was no doubt so far that it kept the juices flowing and the revolving door turning.

Up at the front, Holly, who was definitely not above pitching in at the registers and helping out wherever she could, wasn't doing too badly herself. The chest of her crimson colored satin blouse bore three gooey patches already, and she'd hoped that her decision to have only the blouse separating her C-cups from the outside world would inspire some of the men coming through to select her.

"Who's the leader so far today?" came the voice of Kathleen, the assistant manager, over everyone's earpieces. Kathleen liked to say she was holding things down for the bigger girls, and indeed, she was no slouch herself, as the two big loads on the ass of her tight black dress pants showed.

"That'd be Jackie, of course," Holly answered.

Ms. Jackie, as her co-workers knew her, was a blonde-haired, conservative grandmother in her early 50s with sweet Southern charm and a tight, toned body for her age. Petite, standing maybe five feet even, Jackie had actually been the loudest to object to the campaign, which tracked, seeing as it was believed the only penis she'd ever seen up until this point was her husband's. Even though she tried to dress herself down as much as possible, she was still a huge favorite for the male customers, perhaps because they could sense her reluctance even as she tried to put on a smile, and perhaps because some of them had unresolved mommy issues. Regardless, as disgusted as she felt sometimes, she was frequently the winner most days, and the only thing that was keeping her from quitting entirely was the realization that she was making an almost obscene amount of money for a cashier because of the promotion.

Even more surprising was that Jackie didn't realize that she herself was fueling some of it; she had decided to start wearing pantyhose to work in an effort to increase her modesty, not knowing the popularity of nylon fetish. Today alone, Jackie's suntan tights had racked up six bursts of jizz, and bonus or not, she wasn't looking forward to trying to wash the sperm and shame out of them later.

On the other side of the store, over by the shoe department, Sam, the only guy who was working that day, was mostly taking in the sights of the day and killing time. He was a little disappointed that there weren't that many ladies in his section so far, although he noticed one customer in particular circling around that side of the store, like she was looking for something. It was a Korean woman, maybe in her mid-40s or so, with medium-length shiny black hair, a round but very cute face, and a slender frame covered by what seemed like her workout outfit - a loose white tanktop with a light blue sports bra underneath and black yoga pants with see-through panels along the sides. She was toting around a long blue dress, and when she finally made eye contact with Sam, she hurried over to him.

"Excuse me, sir, is your promotion still going on?" she asked in a singsong accent.

"Which promotion, ma'am?" Sam asked.

"Where women can get discount if you...pump...onto the clothes," the woman said, lowering her voice to almost a whisper and making a back and forth gesture with her other hand.

"Oh, yes, we are...would you like to have your dress marked, ma'am?" Sam asked, starting to perk up. The woman nodded and put the dress down on a table, then plopped her purse next to it and starting digging. Sam unzipped himself, not noticing that the woman had pulled out a small bottle of lotion and squirted some into her hand.

Sam took his cock out and began to play with it a bit to get it as hard as possible. Before he managed to get fully erect, the woman took charge herself, taking Sam's schwantz into her hand and beginning to vigorously stroke him.

"Mmmmmmm, fuuuuuck, nobody told her that she didn't have to be the one doing the jerking," Sam thought to himself as he closed his eyes and let the woman give him a masterful handjob.

"You still have plenty of sperm inside, yes? No other women ask for discount today?" she asked.

"Mmmmm, no...you're my first," Sam responded, "I think this will look really good on you."

"It's not for me, it's for another woman in my social club. She act stuck up, so I get back at her by giving her dress soaked in sperm."

The thought of this woman's plan immediately turned Sam on something fierce: the thought of this woman's face when her "friend" took the dress...wondering what her husband would think, going out with his wife with her wearing something stained with another man's seed...between the thought of that and the customer's deft work, he could already feel his balls starting to tighten up and...

Without so much as a word of notice, Sam felt her hand release him from her grasp, but it was already too late - without getting to feel himself orgasm, his member twitched and instinctively spewed out a series of sticky rivulets, five altogether, covering the lower front part of the dress all the way up to the waistline. Sam pulled back, his orgasm ruined, and looked at the woman in shock as she grinned at him.

"Silly boy...this was business, not play...but maybe I send other friends over for same discount later," she said with a wink, and she playfully bumped her hips against Sam, causing one last hanging globule of seed to fall from Sam's tip onto the floor.

Another bell rang from the store speakers.

"Awesome! Brittany's double-D delights get another load!" Holly's voice called out to everyone. Sure enough, at the customer service desk, Brittany's tits had coaxed another load out of a happy customer. She hadn't been terribly thrilled at the idea of being used as a cum target when the campaign started, but it had allowed her to develop a side of her that she hadn't entirely expected. Her secret weapon of sorts was her dirty, humiliating talk where she made fun of the men for having small, weak little needle dicks, and whether her clients got off on the humiliation or wanted to soak her for spite, she was definitely capable of holding her own against the more conventionally attractive girls.

Back across the store, Allie was working through her section, hoping not to be interrupted by another pervert customer looking to blow a load onto her. Thankfully, the only other person around was another girl, roughly Allie's age, early 20s, with dyed black hair with purple highlights that stuck out against her dark blue eyes, wearing a well-worn System of a Down shirt, a short denim skirt, black and white striped knee socks, and black-on-black Converse sneakers. Allie looked up and made eye contact with her, and the stranger smiled a twisty grin back before making her way over to Allie.

"Aftershock, huh?" she asked Allie, noting her shirt.

"Yeah, we were supposed to go in 2020, but, yeah..." Allie responded.

"Oh, yeah, I know what you mean, how was it?"

"AMAZING," Allie started, "I'd like to go again this year, but it's expensive to get all the way out there, and whatever raise I get this year probably isn't gonna help that much."

"Is that the reason for the, uh...little ad campaign thing you've got going on?" the stranger asked, gesturing to one of the "Keep 'Em Cumming Back" signs.

"I wish they'd just give us raises instead of having to go with...that," Allie admitted.

"I mean, it's gross, but I bet you clean up - no pun intended. How much is it?"

"Depending on the day, couple hundred bucks. But I actually don't "win" very often," Allie explained.

"Who does?"

"Jackie, up at the front."

"The older lady?"

"Yeah," Allie confirmed.

"I guess a lot of guys have some things they're trying to work out...kind of a shame, though..."

"Why's that?"

"I mean, I would think there'd be a line to get to you. I mean, you ARE the cutest one here..."

Allie blushed a bright red and smiled.

"I'm Vikki, by the way," the new acquaintance said, her hands slowly going down to the hem of her skirt. "Not to be too creepy, but, do only guys' loads count for the contest?"

"No, but we don't get a lot of women coming in looking to get off," Allie said.

"Well, maybe it's time to change things up a bit," Vikki suggested, slowly lifting her skirt up to reveal nothing underneath except her perfectly shaved snatch. Allie looked down at it, then back up at Vikki's eyes, then back down as she kneeled before Vikki, who responded by slipping two fingers into her mouth and then down into her already soaking slit.

Allie had to admit, this was quite a change from having pervy older guys tossing onto her, and while she had never really considered the attractiveness of other women, she found that she was surprisingly turned on, kneeling in front of this cute Goth girl as she teased and pleased herself. She could definitely tell that Vikki was getting into it, too, as she had closed her eyes and was softly biting her black-colored lower lip, speeding up her pace as her breathing began to get deeper and deeper, and soft moaning sounds escaped her mouth. Allie could only wonder how long it would take to-

At that moment, Vikki's body tensed up and a torrent of squirt shot out of her pussy onto Allie's body. She was briefly shocked as it landed on her, but the shock was tempered by the feel of a second stream pouring onto her. Allie looked down at the mess Vikki had made, then looked up at Vikki again, whose face showed the kind of joy that only an amazing orgasm provides. Vikki smiled, and then leaned down, kissing Allie on the forehead before letting her skirt drop back into place.

"Mmmmmmm, thank you, Allie...I hope we can do this again," she cooed as she turned to head away. It took Allie a little while to get her wits about her again, and she finally thumbed the microphone of her headset.

"Allie here, got a squirter here..."

"Alright, Allie! Look at you getting some she-squirt!" came Holly's voice over the speakers, followed by the bell that announced another marking. As excited as she was for Allie, Holly was only half paying attention, as she was more intrigued by what was happening in front of her. Ms. Jackie's register was right in front of her, and while she was diligently trying to deal with her customers, she was also busy trying to swat away the hands of a college-aged boy behind her who was trying to lift up her sundress and peek under. Holly walked over from behind her spot over to Jackie's register.

"What's going on here?" Holly asked.

"Nothing, just this boy trying to be a perv," Jackie answered.

"Oh, come on, Ms. Jackie, I just want to see what's under there," the guy protested.

"You know each other?" Holly asked.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend's mom," the customer answered.

"Which is why you shouldn't be doing this, Kevin," Jackie responded crossly.

"Oh, come on, Jackie, you should take it as a compliment, just look at how excited he is!" Holly responded, noticing the bulge in Kevin's jeans as Kathleen made her way over as well.

"Yeah, besides, the more you argue with him, the longer it's going to take, better just let him have a quick jerk and send him on his way," Kathleen suggested.

"I don't want to do this," Jackie said. Suddenly, Jackie could feel herself being lifted off the floor and sat on the counter. Kathleen had hoisted her up there against her will and put her arms around Jackie's torso, holding her in place while Holly went to lift her skirt up. Kathleen slid her hands down to open Jackie's legs, revealing her semi-opaque tights covering white silken panties. Wordlessly, Kevin slipped in front of her, taking his cock out and beginning to stroke.

"Look at it this way, Jackie, now you know what your daughter has to look forward to," Holly offered, bringing her free hand around to gently squeeze Jackie's chest.

"Yeah, although it looks a little disappointing...hope it works better than it looks," Brittany remarked as she watched the scene unfolding. Sure enough, the backhanded comment only convinced Kevin to stroke harder and faster. Jackie closed her eyes, unwilling to watch her potential future son-in-law pleasuring himself for her.

"Fuuuuuuck, Miss Jackie, this is so hot, I wish Kim could see this," Kevin mumbled out.

"Oh, the cameras are on, I'm sure we can pull the footage for her," Holly suggested.

"Holly, no, I do not want my daugh-" Jackie began, before being cut off by the feeling of four sticky bursts of cum landing on her nylon-and-silk clad vulva. She kept her eyes closed, but listened to the approval of her co-workers at having a boy less than half her age ejaculate onto her, and felt her skirt being lowered again, not even being given a towel or anything to clean up her cum-soaked pantyhose first. She sat on the counter for a while, fighting back the urge to scream at everyone for pretending this was normal; for her co-workers for encouraging it, at Kevin for treating her like a borderline hooker, at management for putting this insane system into place at all. Finally, she reached down, dabbed some of the cum off her crotch with her fingers, and blushed bright red as she looked at it.

"I have something to say that I've been needing to for a while, now!" she began.

*DING! DING!* went the bell again, drowning Jackie out, but signaling another very satisfied customer who would definitely be cumming back...

NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers