Keep in Your Lane Pt. 01

Story Info
Driving distracted lands a couple in deep trouble with a cop.
2.8k words
3.71
6.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. I want to thank Hey All for help editing. Please leave feedback and suggestions.

***************

Work and home stress have sent me on my favorite drive. The long-time deserted road was almost forgotten to the world. There were plenty of potholes, but overall it has stood the test of time. It never failed that I would see plenty of wildlife; deer, turkey, rabbit, squirrels were all plentiful. Holsum Creek ran alongside and crossed the road in a couple of places. Sometimes I would bring a fishing rod and cast a few times, but today I was in my Police SUV, so it was just a sight drive and time to relax. Just a simple two-lane backroad. I was shocked to see a truck coming toward me as I rounded a curve, and further shocked as the on-coming truck swerved into my lane as it approached. I had no choice but to drive off the roadway to avoid this driver.

As the driver passed I saw it was a clean-cut male, and it appeared it scared him as much as it did me, by the look on his face. I didn't see anyone else in the vehicle. I quickly engaged my emergency lights and cut a U-turn. As I was catching up, I saw a head pop up to the passenger side that appeared to have been laying in the driver's lap. I immediately noticed out-of-state tags were displayed on the truck. I was outside of my jurisdiction but these people didn't know that, and I wanted to talk to the guy who ran me off the road.

The driver pulled off the road and stopped his truck and I quickly pulled up behind him. As I approached I surveyed the scene. It was a four-door truck and I noticed 3 backpacks were in the back seat. I immediately thought the two people must be hikers enjoying the beauty of the land. I could now see that the passenger was a female, and as I walked up to the driver's window I noticed she was wearing a red string tank top and a black mini skirt. My mind instantly thought, not hiking clothes. She was very attractive, and I would guess her age to be in the upper 20s. The driver appeared to be slightly older than the female, and I noticed tattoos that would suggest he was a marine. He looked the part as well. He was wearing blue Cargo shorts and a grey T-shirt.

"Drivers License and insurance." I ordered.

"I am sorry about that, are you Ok?" the driver replied.

"Well, I'm fine, but not too happy about being forced to drive off the road to avoid you. I tell you what, I need you to step out of the vehicle and talk with me at the back of the truck."

The driver handed me his license, registration, and insurance. His name was Wogas, and the vehicle and insurance both showed to be his.

Once at the back of the truck, I explained to Wogas, "Since I don't know you, I'm going to make sure you don't have any weapons on you. So if you would, face your truck and place your hands behind you and interlace your fingers while I pat you down."

Wogas did as he was requested and I took a firm grip of both his hands with my left hand as I began to run my right hand in the areas common to hide weapons or contraband. As I grazed across the front of his shorts I noticed his cock was erect. I had to lower myself as I searched the edge of his shoes and I took the time to smell his right hand. I finished the search and before he knew it I had placed handcuffs on both wrists.

"Hey, what's going on? Am I under arrest for running you off the road?" Wogas asked.

"I'm not sure what you two are up to, but I'm going to ask you at separate times and separate places, and if your lies don't match her lies, I'm going to find the truth. Now tell me why you were in my lane and why her head was in your lap?"

Wogas explained, "I dropped the phone on the floor and I was distracted as she leaned over to get it out of the floor between my feet. It was a complete accident, and I'm sorry I drove in your lane, I understand if you need to write me a ticket and I will gladly pay for it. I can pay for it now if you want me to. I swear I haven't been drinking and everything else will check out on me and the vehicle."

"Ok, let me go see what she has to say," I replied.

I backed Wogas up to the front of my vehicle and placed the handcuffs he was wearing in a latch on my push-guard that would keep him from going anywhere.

I walked up to the passenger side and opened the door and asked, "Do you have any ID, miss?"

The passenger handed me her ID, and I thought how fitting it for her to be Ms. Foxy. I said, "Ms. Foxy, would you tell me your story as to why Wogas would be in my lane and why your head was in his lap?"

"Well I'm not sure," she replied, "I was asleep with my head on his lap, and he woke me when he shouted and swerved all of a sudden to try to miss you. Are we in trouble?"

I answered, "Trouble starts when you lie to me, and it seems one or both of you are lying because your stories aren't the same. But I have an idea of what was going on, and I plan to discover the truth. I need you to step out of the vehicle and walk to the back of the truck." As Foxy stepped out I noticed some pink material tucked up under the front of her chair, I pulled it out to discover it was a pair of panties. I laid them in the passenger seat without them knowing I seen them and walked to the back of the truck.

"Is he under arrest?" Foxy asked.

"I haven't decided yet," I replied. "As I said, trouble comes from lies." I took the time to lower the tailgate on the truck and place a set of handcuffs on Ms. Foxy. "I have a theory of what was going on inside your vehicle. I believe you were sucking his dick as he fingered your wet cunt. And while you two played he almost ran me off the road."

Foxy's eyes and body language confirmed my theory without her even knowing. But her head shook as she said, "no officer, that's not what we were doing."

"Well let me do some investigating." i said with a smirk on my face.

As I grabbed her and turned her around pushing her face down across the tailgate I jacked up her skirt to her waist and kicked her feet apart. My hand hooked up between her thighs and found her wet mound. I ran my finger through her lips, as she protested and asking what was I doing. Then I pushed two fingers inside her and then slowly pulled them back out and lifted them to my nose and inhaled her essence.

"Well the first part of my theory is to prove it is the smell of your cunt on his fingers," I informed, "It is an exact match. He was definitely inside that wet snatch of yours. I saw your panties tucked up under the front of your seat. Now to prove the other half of my theory. You see, when I patted him down he was really hard, nice size I might add. I don't think he was excited by me."

As I begin Walking over to Wogas, he says. "Okay, okay. You know what we were doing. We're sorry. Just write the tickets and I'll pay them."

"Finally the truth comes out. But now, I'm interested in seeing what was so good, that others' safety did not matter.", I said, as my hands reached down to unbutton and unzip Wogas' shorts.

The button popped from its hole with ease, the zipper sounded like a freight train, breaking the silence. With a short tug, the shorts fell to the ankles. I hooked the boxer underwear on each side I guided them down. They landed softly on top of the shorts. Wogas was still firm. Standing about 3/4 hardness. Reaching to take his rod in my hand and wrapping my fingers around it.

"What are you doing?", Wogas enquired. "I'm not gay."

"You don't have to be gay to enjoy a good firm cock." I answered. "In fact. I'm not gay either, but I'm going to enjoy yours."

I gradually drop to my knees, keeping his cock in my hand. I turn and look at Foxy, making sure she was taking all of this in, and to my delight she was watching with anticipation. I even notice she licked her lips. Making certain she could see what was happening I guided his hardening shaft to my lips. I began with just a soft kiss, right on the tip. Then pointing it skyward, my tongue licked the length of the bottom of his dick, beginning from the top of the ball sack up to the tip. My tongue flat and wide, making certain I was leaving it as wet as it was hard. My lips covered the head and I sucked it like it was a giant straw. Then covering my bottom teeth with my tongue, and my top teeth with my top lip, I began to slide down the shaft as his cock filled my mouth. The tip came to rest at the back of my throat and I began to slide back toward the tip. In and out a few times until it was wet and sloppy and as I plunged my head down, taking his dick deep, I opened my throat and swallowed as the head reached and then continued down my throat, my lips bottoming out at the base of his cock. I could feel the cock throbbing inside my throat. I begin to bob my head back and forth until I need air to breathe and slide it out far enough to catch my breath and then stab it down my throat again. My left-hand cupping and massaging his balls. I could feel his body tensing and hear his breath starting to gasp. Bouncing. Sucking. It wasn't long before Wogas couldn't handle anymore and his body shook as he exploded down my throat. Sliding of semen tracked out and onto my tongue. It tasted strong but good. I stood up and swallowed what was in my mouth.

"Now the only question left, is what we should do next?" I said.

Foxy was in disbelief. Speechless, her mouth half agape. I walked over to her and using the tip of my finger pushed up on her chin to shut her mouth and she shook out of the trance she was in.

"What are you going to do with us?" She asked.

"I'm going to have some fun and relief some stress." was my reply.

As I leaned over and kissed her on the mouth, my tongue now forcing her mouth back open. She had no choice but to accept it and taste the cum that I robbed from her boyfriend. After a few seconds, she even kissed me back. Our tongues twirling as I cupped her breast up under her shirt. She didn't even realize it when she moaned softly into my mouth.

I broke the kiss and said, "First thing, we need to get off the road."

I walked back to my vehicle, turned the radio to a private channel, and called out for Starr Wrecker Service. Just a few seconds later a female voice came across the radio asking if this was Leo. I told her it was me and that I needed her specifically to come to my location. I ended by telling her we had a pair for entertainment.

I stepped out and Wogas begin to beg and plea. "Sir, please. I'm sorry. Just let us go and I'll pay whatever I need to. Nobody has to know about anything else."

"I have other ideas", I told him. "But if you and miss Foxy do as instructed and don't fight back, we will have you on the road again before too long. " walking back to Foxy, I continued, "We have a few minutes before the wrecker gets here, so no need to waste the time."

I stopped in front of Foxy and pushed her down to her knees. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my hard cock. Foxy began to talk but I stopped her by clamping my hands on her cheeks with her mouth open, squeezing her cheeks between her teeth.

"I tasted his cock and it was good, but I robbed you of his load so now you're going to take mine. Don't argue, don't fight, and don't resist or it only gets worse."

Foxy nodded her head and then opened her mouth. I wasted no time inserting the head of my cock in her warm wet mouth. Right away she began to suck on the head.

"Mmmm, that's it. Show me what made your man drive in the wrong lane. Give me your best," I said.

Her handcuffed hands came up and anchored at the base of my cock as she began to slide down the shaft. She worked her head up and down with her lips sealed and covering her teeth. I could feel her saliva building up in her mouth. She went to swallow and took the head of my cock in her throat. I quickly grabbed the back of her head and shoved it completely in and down her throat. She gagged and tried to cough but I held her there for a couple of seconds. I pulled it all the way with a plop from her lips.

"Head or tails?" I asked her.

"Huh?"

"Nevermind, I'll flip a coin." I reached in my pocket and removed a quarter and flipped it in the air and watched it land on the ground... on tails.

I pushed Foxy face down on the tailgate and it registered to her what I was asking and she said, "Heads, let me suck you. Please."

"Too late," I replied as I lifted her skirt while she continued to protest. "Foxy. Stop resisting and I'll make it quick or keep resisting and I'll make it long. Your choice. Either way, I'm getting inside you."

She stopped talking and bent over the tailgate resting on her forearms. I placed the spearhead at her entrance and shoved it inside her, full length. She gasped as I did. She was still wet so I began to work in and out of her young cunt my hands gripping her waist. I wasn't worried about her pleasure, only mine. I knew I only had a short time before Starr would arrive with her wrecker. I quickened my thrusting as I felt my cock swelling. Grunting I released my load deep inside of Foxy. I felt her tremble as my load squirted inside her and she moaned as her body shook with her own orgasm. With a sigh of relief, I pulled out and watched as my cum surfaced between her lips. I rolled Foxy over on her back and instructed her to not move.

I walked over to Wogas and unhooked him from his place and forced him toward Foxy. Pushing him down on his knees between her legs. "I want you to clean her out. No need to waste any of my seed."

"Are you serious?" He replied.

"I am DEAD serious," I answered, making it sound more like a threat than an answer. "There is only one way out of this for you two, and that is to do as you're told without resisting."

Wogas lowered his head in defeat and leaned over with his tongue leading the way. I lifted Foxy's legs and then spread them wider to allow him full access. More of my cum began to leak out as I did.

"If that lands on the truck you're licking it up," I told Wogas.

He quickly caught it with his tongue and then began lapping at Foxy's fold.

"Suck out every drop. I want her clean when you're done." I instructed.

I could hear his lips sucking and slurping and his tongue lapping as he cleaned her out.

I heard the wrecker before I could see it. I lifted Wogas from his knees and walked him to the back seat of my vehicle. Placing him behind the passenger seat. Starr arrived and pulled in front of the truck and hopped out.

"Great timing Leo," Starr said, "I've been bored out of my mind. Are we taking them to the cabin?"

I nodded my head and we exchanged smiles as I placed Foxy in the passenger seat of my car. Starr quickly hooked up to the truck and we started down the road.