Keep It in the Family Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you go, Susan, could you give me a hand to clean these salad vegetables, and strip and wash these sweetcorn cobs? We're planning to have a barbeque when William gets home, and it will save me some time."

I thought that was a bit strange, but what the hell, I thought, it won't take long -- hopefully just long enough for me to find an excuse to fuck Elizabeth again before I left. While we worked, I told her about the way the boys had blackmailed me, how I found I enjoyed it, and even, for some reason about my stripping. We finished the salad ingredients, then we did four cobs so that they were ready to go on the barbeque, and laid them out on the table on a towel.

"Just need to add some of that special spice, then they're ready," Elizabeth said, smiling, lifting one leg up onto one of the chairs under the table.

"What sort of spi...?" I started to ask, but the answer was there in front of me.

Elizabeth had taken one of the cobs, and was pushing it into her cunt, her labia squelching open, wrapping around the cob as she pushed it further and further into her vagina. With so much cum clinging to her it seemed to slip in easily, but surely she couldn't get any more of it in, I thought? But she could, and she didn't stop until no more than an inch was left poking out of her, and that inch was covered at the sides by the folds of her cunt lips.

"Your turn, Susan. Bend over the table, and open your legs."

I shuddered with delight at the thought of Elizabeth being able to watch my cunt open, then stretch wide as she pushed to corn cob up me. While Charlie had been neglecting me, I'd assembled a wide collection of dildos and vibrators, and given I'd had both the girls' hands in me at the same time, let alone Tony and Michael's cocks, I was confident that I could take the cob as easily and as deeply as Elizabeth.

My cunt was so wet with a mixture of my cum and Elizabeth's, that the end of the cob glided easily past my lips and into my hole. As it went in further, though, my legs seemed to start to tremble of their own accord. It wasn't just the width of the cob, although it was wide enough to stretch me, but it was the ripple effect of the rows of kernels, which teased my cunthole delightfully as each one passed through my opening.

Elizabeth kept pushing and pushing, and I felt the end of the cob pressing against the top of my vagina. I put my hand around and discovered that it was as deep in me as Elizabeth's was in her. I was expecting that Elizabeth would let me up, and we'd kiss and play with each other again, and I was longing to get her nipples in my mouth again, but I noticed that she had kept a hand on my back, keeping me pressed down against the table, my breasts squashed out at the sides under me. Then I felt something touch my asshole.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing, Elizabeth? My ass has been fucked, but you'll never get all of that corn cob in me."

"You'd be surprised, Susan. Anyway, if you're going to start coming to the family reunions, you need to get in training. The first one I went to, I had both my father and my uncle fucking my asshole at the same time, and another uncle was in my cunt as well. It still hurt when I had a shit two days later. And you're so overdue that everyone will want you. With a bit of determination and cooperation, you can get three cocks in your two holes, you know."

"Aagghh!" was all I could manage to reply as she started pushing the corn cob into my tight anal sphincter.

Shit, if the ridges of the kernels were stimulating when the first cob went into my pussy, I could feel every little bump and bulge as Elizabeth forced the second cob deeper into my ass. I'd loved the feel of two cocks in me, whether it was one in each hole or both in my cunt, the way they filled my guts, and rubbed against each other. But the cobs were much thicker and longer, so my belly felt as if it was going to explode, and it was agony each time one cob moved against the other.

It was delightful agony, though. With each flash of pain, I got an even bigger one of arousal. When Elizabeth had got the cob as far in as she dared, leaving enough to grip to pull it out, I developed an uncontrollable urge to watch the last of the cobs ravaging Elizabeth's ass. I stood up, and took one step, pain and pleasure searing through me as the cobs hit together as my legs moved.

I grabbed the last cob, and was about to ram it into her ass, but I just couldn't take my eyes of the gorgeous sight of her cunt, filled with a corn cob, dripping with come, with her massive ears wrapped around the base of the cob, and what in comparison was the tiny, brown, wrinkled ring of her ass just above it.

"Get on with it, then, Susan. Watch how my asshole opens to take it. Don't hold back, just jam it right in."

I guided the cob so its end was touching her anus, then I pushed hard on the end with the other hand, gazing in wonder as her opening expanded to accommodate the cob, and I only just managed to stop myself pushing it right inside her, which could have required a tricky hospital visit to get it out.

"She's got you on the old corn cob routine, has she Susan? It is Susan, isn't it? I didn't quite recognise you like that."

I turned around to see a tall, black man, with greying curly hair, jet black skin, and wearing a business suit and tie. It was Elizabeth's husband, William, who I'd met at church events, but never had much contact with. I thought I'd completely overcome my embarrassment with my body and my sexual antics over the last few months, but somehow the fact that I was butt naked, with two corn cobs so far in my holes that I could barely stand properly, let alone walk, really got to me. I felt myself blushing, and not just my face, but across my chest and down to my tits, which for some reason I was trying to cover with my arms.

"Um ...."

"Ha! Elizabeth has kept telling me we were going to end up fucking you, but I never believed her."

"We ...?"

"Oh stop messing about, Susan. Get his cock out and let him fuck you. You know you want to, don't you?"

The trouble was, I did. I'd never had a black man, but I knew people said that once you're had black, you'll never go back, and judging from the porn Tony had shown me, I could well believe it. I loved seeing a huge black cock invading the tiny cunt of a petite, pale blonde, looking as if it would be impossible for her to take it all, but then to see it disappear into her until the black balls touched her ass. God, if I could take a corn cob in my cunt, surely I would be able to take a black cock, however big it was? I certainly wanted to find out, that was for sure.

I knelt down, the cobs triggering more spasms in my belly as I bent my knees. I reached out and undid the belt and zip of William's pants, and pulled everything down, so that his cock sprung out, slapping me across the face, and leaving him naked from the waist down. Fuck, I thought Tony was big, but Elizabeth's husband's cock was even longer and thicker, with massive veins which I could see pulsing as the blood flowed through them. I opened my mouth and tried to take his cock in it, but I found I really had to open as far as I could manage before I could get it right in. I forced my head forwards, and gagged as the helmet of his circumcised cock hit the back of my throat.

"Take it all in Susan," Elizabeth ordered, pushing the back of my head against her husband's cock.

It felt like it does when you swallow a mouthful of food, and realise you haven't chewed it enough, so it feels like it will stick in your throat and choke you. Elizabeth knelt behind me, and started twisting the corn cobs in my asshole and my cunt, sending ripples of pleasurable pain racing up through my body, meeting the waves of pain and fear from my head, as William's cock forced its way down my throat, convincing me that any moment I would choke and die.

Just as I was sure that I was about to vomit or pass put, or both, Elizabeth pulled my head back, and I gasped in air like a fish out of water, a string of saliva hanging down from my mouth.

"Oh, Susan, we're going to have so much fun breaking you in, so that you'll be able to cope with one of the family get togethers," Elizabeth whispered in my ear, before she pushed my head forward, harder than ever, forcing her husband's massive cock even further down my throat.

I'd enjoyed sucking cock, even when I was still at school, and I'd learned more recently how to deep throat, but I'd never experienced anything like what was happening to me now. I had no control as Elizabeth held my head, and used my mouth like a masturbation toy on her husband's giant prick. Every time she pushed me forward, William's balls hit my chin, and my tits slapped against his legs, and each time she held me longer and longer with the cock in my throat, stopping me breathing of swallowing.

Each time she let me grab a breath, she cut down the time she allowed me. My chest was heaving each time, trying to get enough air in me to last the next fuck thrust into my mouth. She'd started bouncing up and down, and I knew that she was using the floor to ram the corn cobs into her holes, and once she thought I'd fully submitted, she used only one hand on my head, and with the other she squeezed hard on my tit, adding another dimension to the pain and thrills that were overwhelming my body.

I thought Charlie had been rough with me earlier that week, but it didn't come close to what Elizabeth and William were doing to me. I felt as if I had stopped being a person, and had become just a piece of fuck meat, only there to pleasure Elizabeth and her husband, and if I suffocated in the process, I wasn't sure they would care. But nor would I, the feelings were so intense. I couldn't think of a better way to die than being choked by a huge black cock, while my cunt and asshole were aching from the corn cobs deep inside them.

I was at the point where I really was convinced I was going to die when William came, his spunk heading straight into my lungs, rather than my stomach, as Elizabeth increased the pace of the thrusts of my head, and my chest was aching from lack of oxygen, my throat was sore, and my cunt and asshole were burning. I could feel the length of William's cock pulsating, and I knew his sperm would jet into me in me within seconds, when Elizabeth pulled my head back.

A huge glob of spunk hit the back of my mouth, and I swallowed it down, before sucking in as much air as I could, waiting for the next spurt to go deeper. But Elizabeth pulled my head right back, holding it alongside hers, and I watched as another string of white goo spurted out of the head of William's cock, trailing across both our faces. I couldn't believe he could have any more left, but a further two ribbons of spunk flew over our faces, hitting me in the eye, and leaving a glob hanging from my lip.

Elizabeth pulled me around as soon as we could see that William had no more spunk to spend on us, and we kissed, her gorgeous tits pressed against mine, as we licked the sperm off each other's faces.

"Welcome to my adopted family, Susan," William said, hugging me as Elizabeth licked his cock clean. "If you give me a minute or two to recover, I'd love to replace one of those cobs with my cock."

Well, I was so exhausted from the violence of what he and Elizabeth had done to me, that I'm ashamed to say I said that I needed to get back to get ready for the evening. In any case, I wasn't sure my asshole was ready for such a big cock yet, and I wanted to get a bit more practice before I let him take me there.

"I'm so disappointed, Susan. Still, you can be sure that I'll be looking forward to fucking the rest of your holes -- and your sister, of course, and your lovely twin daughters."

"Hmm, everyone seems to want to fuck my daughters, William, my husband, my sister's boys, and now you, apart from my sons who of course have had them already. You'll have to join the queue, and I can tell you, as the woman that gave birth to them, I think I deserve to be up at the front of the queue as well. If Elizabeth helps me clean up my niece, she'll have to stay over, so maybe you will get your chance."

"Oh, you can bank on it Susan."

"But what I can offer, William, and Elizabeth too, of course, is a little trailer to keep your interest up. Why don't you pull these corn cobs out of my holes? I'm sure you'll get a fabulous view of my cunt and the inside of my vagina, and I'm sure I can offer you a beautiful rosebud."

How could they refuse such an offer? I'm sure you wouldn't. Nor did they, and from the look on their faces the memory of my gaping cunt and asshole would forever be burnt into their brains. As I put my dress back on, I saw that William's cock was already stiff again, and I was sure that Elizabeth was in for a good screwing. Wicked me, though, hoped that while he was in her, it was my hole that he'd imagine he was using, not hers.

I drove back home with my mind in a total whirl. I had a shower, turning over in my mind what we were going to have to do to break Jade's addiction, but I couldn't help but keep coming back to what Elizabeth had told me about my family history. When I'd dried myself off, I decided to rub some Vaseline into my holes, as they were still stinging a bit from the corn cobs Elizabeth had rammed in me. Elizabeth, of all people!

That was my undoing, of course, because as soon as my fingers parted the lips of my pussy, I just couldn't stop myself playing with my clit. I lay back on the bed, my fingers inside my vulva, reflecting on the change in my life since my sons had blackmailed me into fucking them.

I guess I still felt a bit guilty about letting them, and even more, finding I enjoyed it and wanted to fuck my baby girls as well. God, I loved the feeling of my fingers in my cunt, sending wonderful waves of pleasure right through me. No, it was more than that, I realised. I loved cunt, full stop. I'd only had my daughters, my sister and now Elizabeth, but each time was wonderful. I hadn't realised just how much women's cunts varied in size, colour and taste, and I wanted to experience more of them on my fingers and my face, and I wanted more women to finger and eat me.

Shit, I slid two fingers from my other hand into my hole, which was wet and slimy, imagining I was fingering some other woman, as they massaged my clit. It wasn't just cunt I loved, though. I loved feeling someone's cock in one of my holes, and I just couldn't get enough of feeling them come in me, and tasting their sticky white spunk. I'd been angry when I first found out, well, actually I never had real proof, that Charlie was cheating on me with other women, but here I was now, cheating on him with my sons and daughters, and now my sister and her sons, and a cousin and her black husband. I added my other two fingers the ones already stretching my hole when I thought about all those cocks I'd had in me, and stretched my vagina.

Yes, I'd felt guilty, but now I discovered that all I was doing, and my sister as well, was behaving the way my genetic make up was dictating, which also explained why it was really only members of my own family that I was attracted to. It seemed almost as if I'd been bottling up a desire for incestuous sex, and when the boys blackmailed me, it was like shaking a champagne bottle and everything exploding out. I started wondering what it would have been like if my parents had accepted my father's family trait. Chrissy and I had always been close to our father. I loved sitting on one knee, while he held my twin sister on the other and he told us stories, which I only found out later were imperfectly remembered fairy stories.

Surely, though, his cock must have been stiff, sometimes, with his two girls on his lap, wearing just thin nightdresses? Shit, I suddenly had an image of my father taking his cock out, and lifting one of us on it, sinking it into our virginal cunts. I felt a gush of come flow over the fingers in my vagina, and I worked it into my clit, sending my excitement level rocketing. I imagined him then pulling out, his cock glistening with our adolescent juices, then lifting the other sister over to receive it in her pussy.

Fuck, I thought I was going to come, but just managed to hold it back as another picture came into my mind. This time of my mother, laid back on the bed with her cunt held wide open, inviting me and Chrissy to lick her vivid red gash, and then ordering our brother to ram his cock up her. Even though I was sure that my parents would have waited until we were legally old enough for sex, I desperately wished that it had happened.

I rammed my fingers into my hole, imagining that it was my Mom's cunt, rather than mine, but at the same time I imagined that rather than my fingers, it was my father's cock deep in my vagina, just about to eject his spunk it me, and the fingers on my clit were my sister's, who I could see was being fucked hard by our brother.

"Fuck me, Mom, Dad, sis" I yelled at the top of my voice as I came, my back arching upwards, forcing the incestuous cock and fingers deeper into me, and to my surprise, I started crying. Crying from a mixture of pleasure from my masturbation fantasy, a deep regret that my parents had never actually fucked me, and a burning desire to set the family record straight. Elizabeth had told me about extreme family events, and I was determined that all of my family, my sibling, my kids and my parents would shock the rest of the family in the way we joined in, and that I would fuck as many of them, both male and female, as I possibly could.

When I looked at the clock, I found I'd spend so long masturbating and fantasizing that I'd barely have time to do my make-up and get into my stripper clothes and persona. I just made it, arriving at the club in the nick of time. I'd told my husband and my sister to be in the audience, and it was for two reasons. Firstly, I was proud of what a slut I had become. What better way to show my sister and my husband what I had become than stripping naked and letting a roomful of strangers look into my gaping cunt?

More than that, though, I hoped it would mark another advance in my relationship with Charlie. He'd fucked me at the same time as our son, and he'd sucked both of their spunk out of my pussy. I'd forgiven him for cheating on me in the past, but instead I desperately longed for him to cheat on me in future, as long as it was with members of my own family. I not only wanted him to do it, but I wanted to watch. When we got back home after my performance, I wanted to watch his cock slide into my sister's cunt, until he came and I saw his sperm dripping out of her.

Fuck, with all of that going through my mind, I think my performance was even better than the previous ones. As the final 'Fever!' resounded around the theatre, everyone must have been able to see cum running out of my hole and down my legs. If they hadn't to start with, they would have seen another wave come out of my open hole, as I saw my husband and my sister in the front row of tables. I could see that Chrissy had her legs wide open under the table. Her naked cunt was almost as wide open as mine, as she and my husband were using a hand each to open her up. They smiled at me, as they saw me spot them and what they were doing, but I had another shock. At the next table were Elizabeth and William.

I was always so horny after stripping, but I was even more so this time. I was longing to watch my husband open my sister's cunt with his cock, and I was desperate to feel William's cock ram into my own vagina, as I really regretted not letting him do it earlier. I drove back home fast, getting there only just behind Chrissy and Charlie, although they must have left several minutes earlier while I picked up my stripping clothes and threw a dress on.