Keep It in the Family Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell, Susan, that was amazing," Chrissy exclaimed as I came through the door. "I'm going to try to get in as good a shape as you, then I'll join you. I loved the way everyone in the audience gasped as they saw your open cunt and asshole, and I want them to do the same over me."

"That would be fucking awesome!"

It was Elizabeth, who had come in as we were speaking.

"Oh, hi Mrs Johnson. But what on earth are you doing here? Surely you couldn't have watched Mom stripping? You ... you're always seem so uptight."

"Well, that's where you're wrong, Tony. I'm a Lewis as well; you're third cousin, I guess. William and I fucked your Mom this morning" she replied, leaving Tony with a look of shock and horror on his face.

"Yeah, Elizabeth explained the family history when we met at the club," Charlie explained.

"Which is why both of you sisters are fucking your children. Your Mom says you're a much better fuck that it looks you'd be, Tony. Wouldn't you like to show your old cousin?"

"Um ... well, Mrs Johnson ..."

"I think you can call me Elizabeth, or maybe Cousin Elizabeth if you prefer. Why don't you get that cock out that your Mom has told me about, and is threating to poke right through your shorts."

All this talk was fine, but my cunt was twitching -- well I was going to say like someone with Parkinson's, but that's probably too insulting to any poor soul who has the disease -- reminding me that it wanted a cock in it, and to be played with until I came. Chrissy, in typical competitive sister fashion, had already taken her clothes off, and was laid back on the settee, with one leg over the arm, and her cunt gaping open.

"Come on, William, fuck my cunt the way you wanted earlier," I ordered Elizabeth's husband, as I tore my dress off, and I ripped open William's trousers, pulling down his boxers and letting his massive cock spring clear.

I dashed over to the settee, and knelt on the floor with my ass stuck out. I knew I was taking a risk that William would take me in the ass, which I wasn't sure I was ready for, but I was prepared to take the risk, as my face was less than a foot from my sister's pussy. I could see her cum glistening along her lips, and I could see a drop of transparent pre-cum hanging on the end of my husband's penis. Clearly, they wanted to fuck each other as much as I wanted to see them do it. I watched, fascinated, as my husband's cock first pushed against Chrissy's pussy lips, then pushed them aside, so they seemed to snuggle around his shaft as the head of his cock forced its way deep into my sister's cunt.

As I looked up into my sister's eyes, smiling, as my husband started thrusting in to her wet vagina, I felt William's cock touch my own cunt. I felt my ass cheeks being pushed apart, and for a moment I was gripped by fear that he had decided to use my asshole, but then I realised that it was simply that his cock was so big that it was stretching my cunthole so much that it was opening my butt as well.

"Aagghh," I must have let out a little cry as William's massive shaft stretched my vagina in every direction.

"Fuck ..." Chrissy said quietly, as she watched William's cock forcing its way inside me, and she said something to Charlie, who for a moment slowed his thrusts and turned around to look.

Yes, yes. I wanted them to see how brutal William's huge cock was as it ravaged my cunt, pulling it open far more than my husband's, and even my sons'. The feeling was absolutely glorious, but I wanted more. I reached up and grabbed my husband's cock as he pulled out of my sister's cunt, leaving her open and gaping, the whole length of her wet, red gash visible. Although it wasn't the sequence I intended, I stretched my head and licked up a string of her cum which was hanging out of her hole. She tasted fabulous, and I sucked more of her cum off Charlie's cock, before pushing it back inside her.

"Fuck my slut of a sister's cunt, Charlie, while your slut wife is fucked raw by this enormous black cock," I shouted out.

I could hear my husband's cock squelching inside my sister's oozing hole, and I could see her cum seeping out around it, making his shaft shiny and wet. I fell on my face as William rammed into me harder, his balls banging against me. He also had moved a hand around and was now playing with my clit. My cunt and all of my lower body felt as if it was on fire.

I turned my head around as I heard noises off to the side. Elizabeth was naked on the floor, both hands savagely working her pussy. Tony was straddled over her, titty fucking those massive breasts of hers. He was pulling them up and together by her nipples, which were stretched out as they took the weight of her huge mammaries.

I looked back at Chrissy, feeling the pace of Charlie's pumping getting faster. He had one of her tits in his mouth, and I knew that he was using his teeth on her nipples, the way I loved him doing on mine.

"God, Susan, your husband's an amazing fuck," my sister said, smiling, enjoying having what was supposed to be mine deep inside her.

"Not as amazing as cousin Elizabeth's husband, Sis," I managed to say, as William's thrusts became so deep and powerful that it took my breath away. Everything was rocking as my sister and I were fucked so violently, and I knew that we were all going to come soon. I reached up and joined my husband's fingers on my sister's clit as I felt my own climax rushing towards me, but William made it come even faster by pushing his middle finger into my asshole, not stopping until his knuckles were pressed against my butt.

The four of us came almost together, banging in to each other as we lost control of our limbs. I was just starting to come down, when I heard Elizabeth yell out.

"Shoot your spunk over my fucking face, Tony!"

It must have got to William the way it did me, because he managed to keep thrusting into me, and his fingers kept going on my clit, taking me to another orgasm. I turned my head, and watched as my son's sperm jetted out of the end of his cock, first one, then two more ropes of white slime landing across Elizabeth's face.

"Suck William's spunk out of me, Charlie, and I'll suck yours out of my sister," I said, still pumped up from watching my husband, and being fucked myself.

"Come on, sis, I'll hold myself open for you. Make me come as well. I've never been fucked by a husband and wife."

I closed my mouth over my twin sister's cunt, and sucked in as much of the sticky wetness inside her as I could. I loved the familiar flavours of my husband's spunk and my sister's cum, which of course tasted just like mine. I pushed my tongue into the hole that had been so recently fucked by my husband, and I licked and sucked, then I worked my tongue around and around her clit. I'd never eaten a woman my husband had fucked, let alone my sister, and the thought of it sent a massive thrill through me, but it was even further amplified as I felt my husband sucking another man's spunk out of my cunt, a cunt that had been fucked so brutally by William's big black cock.

"Yes, sis, keep licking my dirty cunt. Aagghh ... I'm going to come in your mouth."

Maybe it had something to do with us being twins, but whatever it was I came within seconds of feeling and tasting another gush of my sister's cum flow into my mouth. When I calmed down, I turned around and kissed Charlie, letting him taste my sister's cum, and licking the last of William's spunk from his face.

I don't know what it was, but all of a sudden, I started to worry that I might have pushed Charlie too far, keeping on making him eat another man's spunk from my cunt. I loved him, and while I loved fucking my children and others in my family, I didn't want to lose him, but wanted him to be enjoying my new life of incest as much as I was. As we broke the kiss, I saw that William was already pushing his revitalised cock into my sister, and Tony was fucking Elizabeth's cunt, holding her tits up so she could lick his residual spunk off them.

"Let's go to bed, Charlie. You need to get back to Jade early tomorrow, and get her ready for us to grab her, and Elizabeth and I need to get everything ready. I loved watching you fuck my sister, but I've got a special treat in store for you."

"God, Susan, I can't believe how much you've changed," Charlie said as we shared the shower. "You're so fucking sexy, and totally fearless now. I couldn't have imagined I'd ever get turned on watching someone else's cock entering you, but I loved watching the way William's massive black cock stretched your cunt. I almost thought he was going to rip it through to your asshole. It amazes me even more that I enjoy sucking someone else's semen out of you -- shit, I just love eating your cunt."

"I can't believe what I'm doing either, Charlie. I just know I love it, and have no intention of becoming any less of a family slut. Did you enjoy fucking Chrissy? I loved watching you do it."

"It was fantastic, Susan. We always joked about me doing it when you really were identical so I could have done it without knowing. I just wish I hadn't met Jade in that bar, and I only hope if you and Elizabeth get her off heroin, that we can get her sorted out."

"She's family, though, Charlie, so I don't mind you still fucking her afterwards," I said as we dried ourselves off and got into bed. "Anyway, I know that it's our daughters you really want to get you cock inside, isn't it?"

"Um ..."

"They'll be back in a couple of days, so maybe you'll get your dream. Now though, put the light out, and stand over in the doorway, then you can fuck me, imagining I'm one of my daughters. Alright?"

As he put the light out, I could see Charlie's cock stiffen and start throbbing, so I knew for sure I was right. I just hoped he'd engage in this fantasy, though, not just for him, but because the thought of my husband fucking me while imagining I was one of my daughters had really got me aroused again. I lay in bed, getting myself into character.

"Oh! Did someone just come in? Who's there?" I said, in what I hoped was a passable impression of my daughters' voices. "Daddy, is that you? You frightened me."

"I was just coming to check you were alright, as Lucy isn't with you tonight, Chloe."

"I'm fine, Daddy, but just come here and feel how fast my heart is beating."

As Charlie walked over, I grabbed his hand and pulled it to my naked breast.

"Oh, Chloe, I don't think I should be touching your there, honey."

"Of course you shouldn't, Daddy, but don't you like the feel of my firm young breast? It must be so much nicer than Mom's droopy ones? Just run your hand over it and feel how my nipple stiffens."

"Oh hon, it feels great, but I shouldn't be doing it."

"But Daddy, I've seen you trying to look down the front of my top, trying to see my tits. Anyway, you seem to like it."

I reached out and grabbed Charlie's cock, which of course was so stiff that it was throbbing, and must surely feel to him as if it were going to burst.

"Chloe! Stop it, it's wrong, honey."

"Come on, Daddy, you can't pretend you haven't dreamed of me or Lucy touching your cock. We've seen you get stiff if we bend over in front of you. Why do you think we keep doing it when we've got short skirts on? I know you've been imagining me doing this to you."

I bent forward and took my pretend father's cock in my mouth, not stopping until his pubic hair was tickling my nose, and I started pumping my head backwards and forwards. Shit, I was enjoying pretending to be my daughter, but at the same time I was now starting to imagine what it would have been like had my father given in to his genes.

"Oh, don't stop hon, your mouth feels so good."

My husband, and my pretend father had not only not let go of my tit, but had grabbed the other one with his other hand, and was rolling my nipples between his fingers and thumbs. I pulled my head back, sinking further into the fantasy of fucking my own father.

"God, Daddy, your cock feels so wonderful in my mouth, and you can feel what you're doing to my tits, but I want more of you. Touch my cunt, Daddy, feel how wet it is already."

I felt one hand release one of my breasts, and slide down over my belly, its fingers searching for the furrow which marked the front of my vulva.

"Just push it in, Daddy. Slide along inside my slippery cunt, then push a finger into my hole, and explore the inside of my vagina."

"Fuck, you're so wet, hon. I've longed to touch your private parts. I haven't seen them since you were a baby, and they feel so different now."

"Oh yes, Daddy. I've all grown up now, except I'm still a virgin. I want Daddy's cock to be the first to penetrate me."

"Oh, honey, Daddy wants to be your first so badly. But open your legs a bit more, and let me stretch your tight little hole with my fingers first. I don't want to hurt my baby daughter."

"Then let me suck your huge cock some more, Daddy. I'll make it all wet so it will slide into me better."

As I felt his cock press against my lips again, I took it right down my throat, and started fucking it, making gagging noises each time my head moved. I opened my legs as wide as I could, and while I used one hand to caress one of my tits, I reached down and pulled my father's hand back along my cunt, and together we rubbed around my clit. My body arched as I felt his touch, and a powerful wave of lust and love and sex washed right over me.

"Shove your fingers up me hard, Daddy. Break me in, so that I can take that cock up me. Aagghh, that hurts Daddy, but don't stop."

"God, hon, your cunt feels so good. All young and innocent, and I love being the first man to touch the inside of your vagina with my fingers. I love your mouth on my cock, but hon, I'm going to come if you carry on like that, and I really want to come in your lovely tight cunt."

"Come on then, Daddy, climb on me and ram that cock inside my twat. I'm not on the pill, but I want your spunk inside me. I want your sperm to swim up into my womb and make me pregnant, Daddy. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

I was still playing with one of my tits and my wet clit, as Daddy brought himself over me. My hole was so wet and open from his fingers that he slid straight up inside me, and he kept pushing until his balls banged on my ass, and my vagina was filled with his pulsating shaft.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy. That's so good. Fuck me. Fuck my teenage cunt, Daddy."

"Oh, hon, I want to suck your firm little tit while I fuck you. Oh, hon, I love being in you."

It was so wonderful. I'd forgotten just how much I had fantasised about my father fucking me when I was young, and now he was sucking one of my breasts, and his cock was ramming in and out of my cunt, making glorious squelching noises with each stoke into me.

"Slide a finger up my asshole, Daddy, then squirt your spunk into me, because I'm going to fucking come ... Aagghh! Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl."

"Fucking dirty little cunt, letting your father fuck you! FUCK!"

We both came together, and it was wonderful. Maybe we'd come as hard before, but this time it had a unique edge, as Charlie was fucking both his wife and daughter, and I was fucking my husband and my father.

"Shit, Susan, you're wonderful. I love the slut you've become. Thank you."

"God, Charlie, I want to watch you fuck Lucy and Chloe more than ever, and I know you want to fuck them even more now. But we need to get some sleep, as we've got a busy day in the morning, and you need to make sure you have Jade under control."

What I didn't say, as I slipped in to sleep, was that I'd decided I definitely needed to persuade my father to fuck me, the way he should have done years ago.

When I got up in the morning, Charlie had already left with his instructions about Jade from Elizabeth, William had left for work, and Tony had gone for college. He'd left Chrissy with a set of instructions, though.

"Your Tony has told me I have to go out running with you and he's going to buy me an Apple watch, so he can monitor me. He is a bit weird, though, isn't he? The way he watched me in the bathroom. I thought he was going to fuck me when I was on the toilet, but he just watched."

"Ha, ha. That's Tony alright. He seems to just need to see how we work. Don't worry, once he's watched you pee, shit and menstruate, he'll just focus on fucking you."

"Shit, Suz, are you serious? I should be on next week, as well."

"Well, we'd better go for a run, if that's what Tony has told you to do, Chrissy."

I turned out not to be much of a run, as Chrissy got so out of breath that we had to turn back after less than a third of the way, but I was impressed at her determination to get our bodies back to looking identical, as well as our faces. When we got back, Elizabeth was waiting for us impatiently.

"We need to get the barn sorted out today," Elizabeth said, "but have some of this muesli and yoghurt that Tony had put out before he left. It's got a gorgeous unique flavour."

Muesli with yoghurt was one of those things I'd got into the habit of eating for breakfast, when Charlie and I were setting up the business in Switzerland. It was light and healthy, but I wondered if I shouldn't have told my sister and Elizabeth that the unique taste was because Tony had also developed the habit of jerking off into the yoghurt and mixing it in, to leave me a reminder of him when he went to college. No, maybe later.