Keep It In The Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers

"Great. Can I come over tonight about seven?"

"Perfect. See you then."

Now if I can't fuck this young stud after he sees some of these flicks there is something drastically wrong with me.

Sure enough he was ringing my bell right on the dot of seven. Anxious?

We sat on the same sofa Sue and I had been on a few weeks earlier and I leaned over to insert a tape. This time I made sure it was guys and gals rather than lesbians.

Ten minutes into the tape he was so aroused I could hear actually hear him breathing … panting was more like it. The guy on the tape had the gal up on her hands and knees with her large breasts hanging down almost to the bed they were on and he was pouring it to her. Damn, it was getting me going too. I looked over and saw the beginnings of a bulge as his hard-on started to rise. The tape finished and I quickly put in the next one. This one had two guys with one gal. She was giving one guy a blowjob while the other one had his cock up her ass.

"Wow, she is one busy gal." I said a little breathlessly.

He mumbled something and when I looked at his crotch his hard on was damn near poking through his jeans. This had gone far enough and I slid a hand over and rested it lightly on top of his bulge and he reacted as if I had hit it with a club. He first withdrew his hips back further on the sofa but I let my hand follow him back and I had my fingers moving as they went back with him.

"Mark, I think it is time to let it out for some air," as I unzipped his pants and let his cock spring out. It was just the perfect size for what I was looking for. I didn't want some giant horse cock to take Sue's cherry nor did I want some puny little thing she would barely feel.

When it was fully out and erect I let my hand slide over to it and rode it up to the head. He looked over at me asking, "Aunt Cath, are you sure this all right?"

"It will be if you drop the 'Aunt" title and get your hand over here and give me some relief."

I pulled his had over to my crotch and pushed it down. He could feel my mound through the cloth of my pants but that would soon be remedied. My pants were coming down soon.

I kept one hand on his shaft while I let my other unzip my own pants and hooked a finger under the waist of my pants and panties and gave one large pull and had them both down to my knees.

His hand stayed right at my crotch and was soon moving around through my pubic hair. I finally had to say, "Mark, let your fingers go in my pussy."

"Cath, I never did this before so I really don't know what to do." Holy shit, a brother and sister that were both virgins. How lucky could I get?

"Here let me show you. Before you go any further you ought to use your fingers to open up my pussy lips and just run those fingers in and around my pussy. That will get some juices flowing making it easier for your fingers to do their stuff. A gal's clitoris is her hot spot and you need to get it aroused if you want her to respond. Her clitoris, or clit as it is called, hides under a little covering and as you get it aroused it will slip out from under that covering making it easily accessible for your fingers to massage. That should get the girl more excited and probably let you go further if you want to fuck her."

"Now just do what I just explained and see how it works on me. I will be letting my hand ride up and down your shaft just the way you do when you are masturbating to keep you turned on." It went perfect. His young fingers were in and around and really all over my pussy as he was getting closer to his first piece of ass. The juices had gotten my pussy really wet and ready for a cock.

"Mark, I'm going to lie down on this sofa and let you lay on top of me as you push that big dick of yours deep inside of me. We don't have any condoms so you are going to have to pull out of me when you think you are going to come. I don't want any babies."

I pulled my pants completely off of me and lay back and reached over and pulled him on top of me. His cock was hard as a steel rod and it wasn't going to be long before he jammed it into the pussy of a woman in her mid thirties. I reached down between us and guided it toward my pussy. When I felt the head of it touching my pussy lips I lifted my hips up to meet it and said, "Mark, push yourself into me."

Did he ever push himself into me? He made it one hard thrust and he was buried. It forced the air out of me and I gasped a little. "Mark, that was fine with a woman like me but if you are ever going to be with a younger gal you will need to push it in a lot easier. You will hurt the gal if she had never been fucked before and you just ram it into her like that."

It didn't take long before he was pumping away like an old pro. I reminded him that he had to pull out of me before he came and I was trusting him to do that. "OK Cath, I can feel myself starting to get that way but it will be a little while longer." He was pumping me as he was saying that and all of a sudden he jumped off of me and reached down and grabbed his cock and was jacking himself off as he started to shoot a long stream of his white juice all over my stomach.

"Great Mark. Just the way I told you to." He was still stroking himself and milking every drop out of himself. I felt like taking him in my mouth but I thought that might be too much for his first time.

When he had finished coming I pulled up my top and pulled his face down on my large tits. "Mark, I was going to let you bury your face between these before we fucked but you only seemed to be thinking of getting in my pussy so you can enjoy my breasts now. Take a nipple and let your lips pull on it while your tongue runs all over it." Once again, he proved he can take directions.

We lay there for a while with my fingers lightly tracing up and down his shaft and then sliding to the head and massaging it. I took hold of his hand and pushed it down to my crotch and this time I didn't have to tell him what to do. He had my clit out and was massaging it fast and furious. I was wishing I had thought to stock up on some condoms for I would have liked to have him in me again but I didn't want to run the risk with the juices from our first fuck still oozing out of him.

"Mark, keep working my clit and I am sure you can bring me to having an orgasm with just your hand. I'll do the same with you and will jack you off the same way you do when you do yourself. I might change around a little to get you more excited."

He had my pussy wet again with me breathing hard and I had his cock at full mast when I lowered my mouth around the head of it.

"Cath, what are you doing?" he asked

I lifted my mouth from his cock and said, "Hush Mark, you will enjoy this even more," and lowered my mouth back onto him.

Sure enough it wasn't a few more minutes with my mouth working his cock before he was shooting another load of his young come; this time deep in my mouth. I had forgotten just how much come a young fellow produces. He had stopped working my clit as he had gotten more excited but I pushed his hand back and he took up right where he had left off. My vagina was telling me it wouldn't be long before I was going to fill his palm with my juices and so it was. Another minute or so and the juices were running out of me like a faucet and I was throwing my hips high in the air with my orgasm.

We lay there almost totally exhausted and he asked, "Cath, is what you did to me with your mouth called a blowjob? I have heard guys talk about it."

"Yes, that's the name that's been given to it although I don't understand why. The girl never actually blows on the cock. She just sucks it and lets her tongue and lips make the guy feel good."

"Do guys ever do something like that to the girl?" he asked sort of sheepishly.

"Yes, they do and the girl loves it. They guy merely replaces his fingers with his tongue and uses it to arouse her clit and then up and down the puffy lips of her pussy. When she has an orgasm it doesn't shoot out like the guy does but more like it runs out of her. Would you like to try it with me?"

"Sure, if it will make you feel good. But I'm not sure if I will get sick when your juices go into my mouth."

He went up on his elbows and I sort of pushed him a little to get his face down near my crotch. I had one had behind his head and started to exert a little pressure pulling him down to my waiting pussy.

"Go to it Mark. It's all yours."

He dropped his face and almost buried his nose in me before he pulled up and had his tongue searching out my clit. It acted as if had been just waiting to be found by his tongue for the nub was out in a second and his tongue was really working it over. Damn, for a first time pussy eater he is doing marvelously. I told him to put a couple of fingers deep in my pussy and massage the inner walls of my vagina while he was taking care of my clit. He listened well for he soon had most of his fingers buried deep inside of me and I could feel my vaginal walls tighten around them. The kid had me ready to explode in another minute or so and when my juices did start to flow I simply said in as low a voice as I could control. "I'm coming."

He sure didn't seem to mind the taste for he was lapping me up as fast as his tongue could move.

"Mark, you were wonderful. Are you sure you never did that before?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"No, never. Honest. I have never been with a woman before like this."

"I was just teasing Mark. You were so good I couldn't help but tease you."

"Have you showed me everything there is about sex Cath?"

"Not hardly Mark, but it can't all be learned in one time. Every time we get together I will show you something else. OK?"

"Are you saying we can do this again?"

"Yes, but only if can promise to keep your mouth shut about it."

"Oh, I promise."

We got it on a few times over the next several weeks and each time I introduced him to something different. The first time was with my on my hands and knees and him doing me doggie style. That turned both of us on. From there we progressed to spooning and then having me sit on top of his cock with him lying on his back. Each new position seemed to turn him on even more.

Sue and I then talked about her doing her brother again and she seemed OK with it. I told her that I hadn't discussed it with him doing it with her and wasn't sure how to bring it up. I finally decided I would tell him I was going to bring an eighteen-year old good looking virgin for him to have sex with without mentioning her name.

A week after that I arranged for him to be over at my place around two in the afternoon and told her to show up a half-hour later. I told her not to knock but to go right in and into the bedroom where she would find us.

"Do you mean you are going to be doing it with him when I get there?" She asked.

"Well, if we aren't doing it we will sure be talking about it."

Sure enough Mark got there around two and we were in the bedroom and stripped within a few minutes. I guess all guys his age are as horny and anxious as he is. I had bought a dozen condoms since the last time we fucked and was going to be ready for him fucking Sue as well as me.

Sue must have had a stopwatch keeping time for precisely at two thirty I heard the front door open and I pulled Mark closer to me and gave him a big kiss to keep him occupied. I could see Sue over his shoulder as I was kissing him and she was pulling her clothes off as quickly and quietly as she could. When she was bare ass naked she tapped him on the shoulder and when he turned and jumped as if he had been shot she simply said. "My turn."

"What the hell is this?" he screamed.

"Calm down big boy. You wanted to fuck a young virgin and Sue wanted to fuck a guy. I didn't want to see her have to grab some nobody to have her first fuck with and I didn't want you to try and pick up a virgin and end up with some whore. Soooooooo, I thought of this."

"And you expect me to fuck my sister?"

"Yes and I expect her to fuck her brother. She has already accepted the idea and it is you who is acting so prim and proper about it. Why can't you simply accept the fact you are going to fuck a virgin who you know and love?"

By then he was casting his gaze over Sue's naked body. Her lovely tits were firm with her nipples erect with excitement. He dropped his gaze to take in her wild and furry bush and his hard on was starting to return.

"Sue, lay on the bed and I am sure when he comes to his senses he will be jumping your bones."

She did and we all started to laugh. I reached out and grabbed his cock and led him to the side of the bed and gave him a push. He landed alongside of her with his face resting on her chest with a nipple an inch from his mouth. He looked up at her face and took the nipple between his lips and that was the start of it. He had fucked me several times and knew what to do but she never had any experience with a cock so she didn't. I figured it might be helpful if I stepped in.

"Sue, you need to reach out and take his cock in your hand and just massage it gently. When he gets rock hard it will be time enough to introduce it to your pussy. In the meantime Mark you can use your educated fingers and play with her clit to get her as aroused as you can manage before slipping your cock deep inside of her." She looked down at his cock, which was not almost fully hard and said, to no one in particular; "Do you think I can get that big thing inside of me?"

"Yes honey, the condom is lubricated and that will help it slip into you. Besides, I'll be right here in case it is hurting you too much I will yank him off of you fast.

It didn't take long before his fingers in her pussy had her moaning with pleasure and he was licking his lips. I handed him the condom but he had no idea how to even put it on so I took it out of the package and rolled it down his cock.

"OK big boy. Slip it into her slow and easy. If you jam it in I'll club you with a bat."

He rolled on top of her and used one hand to line up his cock with her pussy lips. When the head of it touched her pussy I could see her move her ass back in fear. Mark was smart enough to put a little more pressure and the head of his cock slipped in her a little ways. She looked up at him and simply said,

"I love you Mark."

That was all it took. He put on a lot more pressure and he went in a little more and then stopped as he was hitting her hymen. He didn't know what was stopping him and I told him,

"Push a little harder Mark. Everything will be OK."

He did and was soon buried to his hilt.

Sue was as happy as a lark, and sort of screeched, "I'm getting fucked."

I laughed harder than I should have for it got Mark laughing too and his hard on was withering fast. I reached between their legs and gave it a quick massage and he was back on track in a minute.

With me making it a threesome it wasn't as private as I was hoping this was going to be. However, when I thought about it I realized it was me who was making it that way and if I just got out of the room they would be as fine as any other young couple fucking for their first time. I think it was jealousy on my part. I was jealous that each of them was getting sexual pleasure from someone other than me. I finally got up from the side of the bed, lifted my clothes from the floor and went out to the living room to dress and poured myself a glass of wine.

A short while later I heard a little squeal and I jumped up fearful Mark was hurting her. No problem, it was simply her having her first orgasm caused by a cock in her pussy. Things were very quiet for some time when they both walked out to me, still naked, but each smiling as hard as they ever could.

"Well, how was your first fuck as a virgin Sue? And Mark how did it feel to be fucking a virgin?"

Sue had to answer first and her answer shocked Mark.

"Cath, I loved the gentleness Mark showed but I enjoy it just as much when I am eating your pussy and you are eating mine."

I thought Mark would have a shit fit. "Are you saying that you two have had lesbian sex together?" he stuttered.

"Yes we have and what of it?" Sue said more than a little rebelliously.

I jumped in with, "Mark, all three of us could get deeply involved with a couple of different sex positions I would be happy to show you."

"Cath, if he is going to be all high and mighty about this we can just leave him out of it and enjoy ourselves."

"Aw, don't be like that. I would love to see you two going at it and then seeing what you would do to get me all excited." Mark said with a touch of pleading in his voice.

I responded with, "Well tiger, the first thing you ought to do is to go back into the bedroom and suck her pussy juices out of her while I am getting undressed again."

By the time I stripped and got into the bedroom he had her on her back with her legs open and his face buried in her bushy pussy.

She looked over his back at me and just nodded that it was all right. I slid up alongside of her until my pussy was close to her mouth and then pulled her to me a little so she could get her tongue working my clit. Mark must have felt the extra movement in the bed and moved back a little so he could see his sister eating my pussy. I thought it would upset him but just the reverse was true. It turned him on more than I had ever seen him before.

I reached down and grabbed his cock and started to caress it very gently. He had stripped off the condom after they had finished fucking for which I was glad. I could see a couple of traces of blood on the sheets and I was frightened if Sue saw it on the condom it would have upset her. His cock got hard very quickly and I swung myself around so I could take it in my mouth while Sue was eating me. He wasn't completely hard yet so I was able to get all of him in my mouth. The head of it was actually down my throat and I had my face buried in his pubic hair. He started to fuck my face with his still soft cock and it quickly 'rose to the occasion' and it moved back out of my mouth a little. It wasn't long before I could feel the muscles in his cock start to pulse and I knew it would soon be spewing forth his come. I wanted Sue to see him shoot his load so I pulled myself off his cock and pulled my pussy away from her and told her to watch her brother's cock as I jacked it off.

He had softened a little with that motion and it took me a little bit to get him back as hard as he was but I soon could feel his pulsing begin again. He knew it was just a matter of seconds before he came and he turned so it was aimed at Sue and I. Sure enough I could feel his cock begin twitching as the creamy white love juices shot out of his cock and all over both Sue and I. I took a gob on my finger and told her to do the same. I wanted her to taste it to get her prepared for sucking his cock later. I then took the gob I had on my own finger and licked it off and told her to do the same with what she had on her own fingers. She did and exclaimed, "It's salty," and I just laughed.

"Mark, I want you to do something for Sue you haven't done for me before. It is going to turn her and I on a lot."

"Sure Cath. Just name it."

"Sue, lie on your stomach and hold your ass up in the air. I am going to slip a pillow under it so it will even be higher. Mark, I want you to put your tongue up your sister's asshole."

"You want WHAT?" He asked incredulously.

"You heard me. It will turn her on more than any other way."

"Are you really serious?"

"Yes, and wasn't it you who just said "name it" when I told you I wanted you to do something?"

"Yes, OK I'll do it."

Within a few seconds he had his tongue buried in her asshole. She was moving it around fast and furious and I reached under her and found her clit with my fingers and between my fingers and Marks tongue she let out a howl I was sure would have been heard a long ways away. She was first throwing her ass back at his mouth and next driving her pussy forward to my hand. She was getting it coming and going and she loved it. I know I would have had it been me. This wasn't going to last long and I could feel her whole body shake the way I knew it did when she came. I told Mark he could stop and I turned her over and buried my face in her pussy and licked up every drop of her love juices. Wow, she had come a lot.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
754 Followers