Keep This Secret Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure you've noticed that I'd gotten Mary into a position where I could do all those things and more. After all, I was still pretty upset with her for very valid reasons.

None of those things happened. I'm the kind of guy who likes to make love the old-fashioned way. Slowly. Tenderly. I'm as fond of blowjobs as the next guy, but my feeling is that the best place for my cock is inside a woman's pussy. I happen to be very fond of eating pussy because I love giving women pleasure; I enjoy their orgasms just as much as I enjoy mine. So if you could have seen Mary and I make love, it wouldn't have looked like any sex video on the web. It would have looked more like a happy couple on their honeymoon.

The first thing I did was lie next to her and admire the naked body I'd longed to see for so long. I've made love to more than a few wonderful women over the years. They were all attractive, and some of them were beautiful. But Mary was on another level.

Her skin was smooth, creamy, unblemished, and perfect. Her breasts were large, but also firm and perky. Her abs were lean and curvy. She had the face and hair of a goddess. Her legs had just enough musculature to be shapely. Listen, I could write an entire book about the splendor of Mary's body. All you really need to know is that I felt like the luckiest guy in the world as I ran my hands over Mary's skin and saw arousal in her eyes.

I began to kiss Mary the way I'd kiss a woman I loved. Yes, I was still angry at her, and I felt a little gleeful about the fact that I'd tricked her into spreading her legs. But I don't know any other way to make love to a woman. I've heard that couples who are having a fight sometimes experience terrific make-up sex, but that's never happened to me, and I don't really understand how something like that could work. What I knew was that Mary's lips were soft and beckoning. I ran one hand from her cheek to her neck, then started to caress one of her magnificent breasts. It was very easy to tell that Mary liked what I was doing. She started to breathe deeply, and make sexy little noises when I touched her the way she wanted to be touched.

My hand worked its way down over those splendid abs and caressed her inner thighs. That's when Mary started to go a little crazy. She was moaning and groaning as my hand got closer and closer to her pussy, and she squirmed around on the bed in a way that seemed intended to get me to touch her there.

My intention was to prolong the moment. I wanted to tease her a bit before finally sliding my finger up and down her wet slit, putting my fingers inside her, and massaging her pretty little clit until she climaxed or lost her mind - whatever came first.

Mary was having none of it. She moaned in frustration, then reached down to grasp my hand and press it forcefully against her pussy. "Aaaahhh!!" she said, seemingly relieved by my touch. It didn't take a genius to understand what Mary wanted. She writhed around on the bed as she gripped my hand and made me massage her pussy forcefully. I took the hint, sliding two fingers inside her and stroking in and out as my thumb rubbed her clit.

I was awestruck the first time I saw Mary cum. It wasn't like one of the loud, explosive orgasms found in sex videos or erotic fiction. She closed her eyes, gritted her teeth, and began to shudder. "Uh. Uh. Uh," she said as the climax rippled through her body. It may not have been powerful, but it was absolutely beautiful. At that moment, I wanted the days and weeks ahead to include a lot of times when I got to watch Mary climax.

It was immediately obvious that Mary was one of those women who become so hypersensitive after an orgasm that it hurts if you keep touching them. I removed my hand from between her legs and waited for her to calm down enough to continue. She eventually opened her eyes and looked at me in a way that was so sexy and loving that I couldn't resist giving her another deep, passionate kiss.

We were finishing that kiss when I felt Mary's hand reach out for my cock. It was hard - painfully hard - and the feeling of her hand massaging my aching cock made me take a deep breath and let things unfold naturally. There was no hurry. It was nice feeling Mary's hand, and I wanted to feel it more before doing what I'd wanted to do from the moment we entered my bedroom.

"Please, David," Mary said. "I don't want to wait anymore."

It was time. I rose up on my arms and gently swung my body over Mary. She spread her legs a bit more and snuggled into position until she felt the head of my cock touch the entrance of her pussy. "Uummmmm," she said, sounding excited and content at the same time.

She wasn't content for long. Soon, she began humping her pelvis, trying to coax my cock inside her. I usually like to prolong this moment, teasing my lovers long enough to make it more pleasurable when I finally enter them. I sensed that Mary didn't need to be teased. She needed my cock. Right then.

I raised up on my elbows and knees, looked Mary in the eyes, and pushed all the way inside her in one long stroke. She came immediately. "Ahhhh!" she called out as she thrashed around beneath me. Mary's first orgasm was a small, gentle one. This second climax was different. She shook her head back and forth, curled her fingers into fists, kicked her legs, and hugged me so hard she almost squeezed the breath out of me.

I love watching women have an orgasm, and I loved watching Mary's face as it contorted in ecstasy. Knowing I've made a woman have a good orgasm is about the most satisfying thing I've ever experienced. I know this might seem crazy, but I prefer making a woman cum than making myself cum. It felt wonderful to watch Mary as her climax went on, and on, and on. Once again, I could tell that her pussy was hypersensitive right after she came, so I held her close and moved as little as possible. My cock was deep inside her. It felt so good to feel her throbbing contractions that it took a lot of effort to wait until she'd calmed down enough to resume making love.

At first, she couldn't tolerate anything more than tiny in-and-out motions. Gradually, she wanted more, so I slowly moved out a little bit, then went back in a little bit. She moaned as I went on, putting her hand on the back of my head and pulling me close.

Mary began moving her hips, urging me to go faster and deeper. But I went as slow and smooth as I could; I wanted this moment to last. Hearing Mary make sexy little sounds drove me a bit crazy with excitement. My cock felt wonderful as it glided in and out of her wet, warm pussy.

It felt so good that I couldn't help doing more, rushing to plunge in and out and Mary's body as our excitement grew together. I felt proud when I saw that she was on her way toward having her third orgasm. I haven't had many experiences making women cum three times. Two times, sure. Three? Not very often. Her face looked beautiful as she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lower lip. Seeing her arousal was so exciting that I finally began slamming in and out. I needed release, and I couldn't hold back any longer.

I pounded into her body one last time, and my cock finally let go. When Mary felt me throbbing inside her it forced her over the edge, and her final orgasm began. This was another small one, with Mary shuddering as her body trembled from head to toe. I pounded into her each time my cock released another strand of cum. It went on, and on, and Mary was lying motionless beneath me by the time I finished.

I'm not some stupid kid who doesn't understand that condoms are only effective if you use them properly. I would have liked to hold Mary as my cock grew soft, but that's a good way to get a girl pregnant. I reached down, grabbed hold of the base of my cock, and held the condom in place as I withdrew.

Lying on my back beside her, I marveled at what had just happened. I'd had a fair amount of good sex in my life. I couldn't honestly say Mary was better than any previous lover. But she was at least as good as the best, and she was more beautiful than any other. It had been a few months since I'd been with a woman, and the feeling of relaxation and release was so satisfying I imagined it would be nice to lay next to her forever.

Mary was motionless for a long time. At length, she rolled over toward me and curled up under my arm. "That never happened before," she said.

"What has never happened before?" I asked.

"Cumming like that," she said.

I didn't know it at the time, but I completely misunderstood what Mary said. I thought she was telling me that she'd never had an orgasm during sex with a man. It's fairly common for women to be able to climax with a vibrator or some other sex toy, but not with a man. I imagined that the sonic stimulator must have banished the uncertainty that prevents women from climaxing while making love. I would have been shocked if I'd known what she really meant. Mary was telling me she'd never had an orgasm of any kind before. In fact, Mary had never felt the urge to masterbate in her entire life, and she'd never become fully aroused on the few occaisions when she allowed a man to make love to her.

That was something I would figure out later. At that moment I was thinking that Mary's orgasm wasn't the result of me being a great lover. I would have liked to believe that, but I was smart enough to know that Mary's sexual breakthrough was the result of her exposure to my sonic stimulator. Somehow, I'd re-written the pathways in her brain, transforming an icy, hostile woman into a sensuous, responsive lover.

It occurred to me that there are plenty of people who suffer from some kind of sexual dysfunction, and my invention might serve as an effective therapy for many of them. Imagine how different the world would be if all couples were able to ignite more passionate feelings about their partners.

I'm going to win the Nobel Prize. People are going to read about me in books describing major advances in science. I'm going to be rich.

.................................................

Wasn't it strange what happened to Victoria? Who could have seen that coming? Not David, obviously. The next chapter tells us a lot more about her. You can probably guess that she'll be more important as the plot unfolds.

If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells us a lot more about Mary's past. And from the way David treats Mary and his student assistant Victoria, we learn more about the kind of man he is.

12