Keep This Secret Pt. 05

Story Info
David gets a different new woman.
4k words
4.7
14.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
641 Followers

It seems that Mary has a new passion. For obvious reasons, David is all aboard. It also seems that David decides to pursue someone new. Chapter Five tells us what kind of woman he wants next.

.................................................

Mary got out of my car and walked to the door as fast as she could in her towering high heels. She said nothing as she hurried back to the bedroom, removing clothes along the way. She hung her dress from a hook on the closet door, placed her underwear in a neat little pile on my dresser, and slipped off her shoes in the corner.

"Please David, get out of those clothes," she said.

I stripped off my shirt and pants as Mary eyed my progress. It took too long to remove my damn shoes and socks. She began looking frantic before I got rid of my boxer shorts.

Mary used a bit of muscle to get me on my back on the bed. She immediately sucked my soft cock into her mouth and started giving me the most enthusiastic blowjob she'd ever delivered. I already knew her goal was not to make me cum in her mouth. She just wanted to get me hard as fast as possible, and that's exactly what she did. She pulled back from my cock, looked me in the eye, then swung her leg over my body and slammed her pussy down on my erection. "Ohhhh!" she said, squeezing her eyes shut and gritting her teeth as she ground herself against my body.

Mary began humping me fast as a jackrabbit. I'd never seen her like this. We'd done a lot of very active lovemaking in the past. Mary was extraordinarily athletic, after all. But this was Olympic-level fucking. She came after just a few seconds. But she didn't even pause, maintaining her rapid-fire thumping against me. That was very unusual. Unprecedented.

As I've mentioned before, Mary is one of those women whose clit becomes hypersensitive after an orgasm. I always have to stop and pause for a while so she can calm down a little before we resume making love. Mary didn't seem to need that kind of treatment this time.

She came again. Mary didn't even slow down, hammering away as though nothing had happened. But she was wailing loudly now, announcing her excitement with so much volume I was sure the neighbors thought she must be having a fit - and a tight one, too.

It was too much for me. My cock couldn't stand much more of this kind of treatment. I tried every trick I knew to delay my orgasm, but nothing worked. Mary was just too stimulating for me to hold off any longer. I began to pump her pussy full of warm wetness.

She obviously liked the feeling. She came AGAIN, and this time it was one of those big, loud, full-body climaxes that end with her arms and legs shaking spasmodically while the muscles in her body clenched and unclenched.

But she didn't want to stop. That was too bad, because my cock went soft immediately, and it would need a little nap before I could keep giving Mary more of what she wanted. The only thing to do was for me to throw her down on her back, force her legs apart, and eat her pussy like a starving man.

Ordinarily, I like eating a pussy BEFORE filling it with cum, but this was a special occasion. Mary needed me. Right that minute. I had no choice but to eat a big serving of cream pie. It's not my favorite, but I expect women to swallow my cum all the time, so it's not a big deal for me to do it for them once or twice.

It wasn't that bad, actually. I found it easy to ignore that taste and concentrate on Mary moaning and groaning as I licked and nibbled every part of her pussy, concentrating on her clit.

She came again. I wasn't so surprised this time. Mary had transformed into an orgasm machine. This was just the latest example of the superhuman feats of sexuality she performed regularly. This was just a bit more intense. More powerful.

Do I need to mention that she came again? Remember - this is a woman who'd never had an orgasm before we met.

By then my cock had recovered. It was finally hard again. Climbing up her body, I slammed into her pussy and started hammering the way I knew she wanted right then. Mary wasn't interested in anything slow and romantic. The best part was that I knew I'd last longer this time. I'd had one orgasm, and it would take a lot for me to have a second.

"You're my Superman in bed," Mary said. That was nice. She'd never said anything like that before. It made me feel like Superman.

"You're my Wonder Woman," I said.

I gradually noticed that Mary was finally slowing down. She was still bucking her hips to match the pace of my thrusts, but it was not as frantic as before. She reached up to put one hand behind my head, then gave me a loving look that made me feel like the best lover who ever lived.

My mind was almost completely blank. I couldn't think of anything except the passionate feelings I had for Mary. She'd enriched my life in ways I couldn't have imagined when our relationship began. I felt a surge of gratitude that prompted me to give her a deep, passionate kiss that said more than words about how I felt about her.

I could tell she was going to climax again. She'd cum so many times that this orgasm was one of those slow, rolling tremors that shake every part of her body for a long, long time. "Oh, David. You are so good to me," she said as the waves began ripping from her head to her toes. The moan that came out of her mouth was low, slow, and long lasting. She sounded tired. The thrusting of her hips diminished to almost nothing.

I started cumming just before she stopped. I'd blown most of my load the first time, but there was enough left for her to feel my throbbing cock fill her up a little more.

Mary went limp. It took a lot of effort for me to lift myself off her body and lay down beside her. I couldn't be sure, but it looked as though she'd fallen asleep. That's what I wanted to do. I pulled the sheets over our bodies, laid back and closed my eyes.

"You were wonderful," Mary said. "Thank you, Sir"

"You're most welcome. Glad to be of service. I guess we found out what you think of exotic dancing, right?"

Mary giggled. "I guess so," she said. Sounding serious, she said, "I loved being on that stage. I loved being on display. I could get used to feeling like that."

"We'll see how it goes," I said. "I'm a little bit concerned that you'll end up working too hard if you try to keep both jobs."

"I've thought about that," she said. "I won't have to go to the gym as often because pole dancing is such a great workout. I'll get paid to exercise. You heard Fran say I could work just a few nights a week. She seems to want me to work every Friday and Saturday. Think you can do without me on those nights?"

"I'm sure I'll get by," I said. "If you want to do this, I want to support you."

Mary smiled. "I know. You always support me."

That made me a little guilty. Yes, I was consistently supporting Mary. Now. But it hadn't always been that way. I'd been mean and petty for much too long. The woman I know today deserves better treatment than what I used to give her.

"There's something I've been meaning to tell you," I said. "I've been thinking about this for a while, and I didn't want to mention it until I was sure I wanted to say it."

"What's that, Sir?"

"I love you."

Mary opened her eyes and gave me a long, happy look. She came over and gave me a sweet, gentle kiss. "I know," she said. "Just like you know I feel the same way about you, Sir."

"This has been quite an adventure," I said.

"It's just getting started, Sir" she said.

....................................................

I decided I needed to put more effort into work. Mary wasn't around as much after she started dancing. There were no more lunchtime blowjobs. I thought it was an opportunity for me to advance my research. I was trying to avoid considering an unpleasant idea. For weeks, I'd been thinking about the fact that I could have any woman I wanted. I'd been planning to go get a few. I still wanted to do that, but I didn't want to do it in a way that hurt Mary's feelings. I knew I could use the sonic stimulator to convince her to accept the idea that we could have an open relationship, but I was reluctant to make any more changes to Mary's thoughts and values.

That problem could wait. What I needed to do immediately was explore the effects of the sonic stimulator. Since I couldn't conduct human experimentation on anyone else, I decided to experiment on myself. The data I had from my dogs, from Mary, and from Victoria seemed to support the idea that the stimulator was safe in most situations. I felt I was taking a reasonable risk.

Since I knew the stimulator dramatically enhanced learning in dogs, I decided to see if it could help me learn something. Something hard. I reviewed several ideas before deciding to try to learn Spanish. When I was in high school, I made a mistake that lots of kids make when they plan to major in a scientific field. I took Latin to fulfill my language requirement. I was told that Latin would help me understand all kinds of scientific terms and jargon.

That was complete and utter bullshit. I had a ph.d in neuroscience and I conducted research full time, and I had NEVER gotten any use from the stupid stuff I studied in Latin class. I'd regretted it for years, thinking it would have been smarter to study Spanish. People who seem to know what they're talking about say Spanish is easier to learn. Plus, Spanish is spoken by lots of people who haven't been dead for more than a thousand years. Lots of students and faculty at my university spoke Spanish. It would be nice to know a language I could actually use.

The first step was buying one of those computer-based language learning programs - the kind that feature recorded voices of people who guide you through things like grammar, syntax, and pronunciation. This particular package had a series of lessons that lasted 20 minutes each. The company advertises that you can do the lessons during a commute to work. Twenty minutes is probably practical for folks who try that.

I wasn't going to try that. My plan was simple. I was going to launch the program, turn on the sonic stimulator, then go through the lessons one by one. I came up with a few safeguards. I was afraid of what would happen if I left the stimulator on for too long, so I created a 20 minute sound file and downloaded it to my music player. The idea was to make sure it turned itself off when the lesson was over.

I also made sure I only did the lessons at times I wasn't expecting visitors. I'd lock myself in the lab, do each lesson, then unlock the doors again. This was probably overly cautious, but I didn't want to risk exposing anyone but me.

That was the plan. I went to work one day, took care of the dogs, put them back in their crates, then started the first lesson.

Everything seemed normal. I never went into any kind of trance or anything like that. Time seemed to fly during the lesson, but that was the only thing I noticed. I got a perfect score on the test at the end of the first lesson. That seemed encouraging. The sound file turned itself off at just the right moment, so I was glad about that.

I decided to do a second lesson. That was easy, so I did a third. I had to stop then because Victoria was coming over to give the dogs some attention. She played fetch with them out in the fenced area, which is their favorite activity. Good exercise, too.

I locked everything up after Victoria left, then did another lesson. The instructions recommended doing one lesson a day, but I thought things were going so well that I could do more. I got perfect scores on every single test at the end of every single lesson.

I was in a pretty good mood when I got home. Mary and I made love immediately, just like always. She was getting ready to work a shift dancing, and she wanted us both to enjoy a romantic moment. She served me a little snack in bed afterward, then said she wanted to discuss something.

"I've been thinking a lot," she said. "When you told me you love me, it made me think that I should make sure we're on the same page about the nature of our relationship."

"Well, I think our relationship is intensely passionate, loving and sexual," I said. "Do you have anything to add to that?"

Mary smiled sweetly. "I do, actually. I want you to know that I have never expected you to not have relations with other women. I think an open relationship is the only kind that makes sense. I've never seen any signs that you have any other girlfriends, but it's fine if you do. I don't want our love to put chains on your freedom to be a man."

That was a shock. "I had no idea you felt that way," I said. "For the record, I haven't touched another woman since we met. I haven't even flirted with a woman since we met."

"That's sweet, David, but it's not necessary. You deserve to be happy. You are the sexiest man I've ever met, and I believe you would be happier if you got to experience some attention from other women now and then. I would be devastated if we broke up, but I wouldn't mind at all if you got up one day and told me you wanted to spend a romantic weekend with some girl or another."

Wow. Just wow. Where was this coming from? Has the sonic stimulator done something to make her feel this way?

Apparently not.

"I guess I should explain that I've never had a monogamous relationship. Never," Mary said. "I've never actually been in a situation where I'd decided to sleep with one man while I'm involved with another, but I've never felt there should be any rules restricting me from doing whatever I want. My parents were in a monogamous relationship, and it didn't work out very well. Our relationship has worked very well so far, but I love you, and I want to be with you for the long term."

I didn't know how to respond. This revelation resolved my problem about my interest in pursuing romantic liaisons with lots of women, but it was completely unexpected. "This is very nice news, but it's a big surprise," I said.

"It shouldn't be. David, we 'll be happier if you are able to be with other women occasionally and not have to hide it or feel guilty. I'll be happier if my man is happier.

"I think I should make it clear that I have no intention of pursuing any other men. You are the only person I've ever felt any attraction to. You are more than enough for me. I can barely believe how much you've expanded my sexual horizons. I'm a woman, and I only want one man. You're a man, and you want lots of women. It's our nature. I don't want to fight it. It's a battle we would lose."

"Are you absolutely certain you feel this way?" I asked.

Mary smiled at me. "Yes, Sir. I am absolutely certain, Sir. I've given this a lot of thought, Sir. I hope this pleases you, Sir."

I smiled back. "I am pleased, Slut," I said. "My dirty little whore is just full of nice surprises. You are the best little bitch possible."

"I live to serve, your Highness. Command me and I will obey. This hot little cunt only wishes to know your will."

This was getting repetitive. I considered calling her another dirty name, but I was pretty sure she'd just come up with another dirty response because she wanted to have the last word. Adorable.

Mary stood up. "I need to get to work," she said. "I'm dancing until 1 a.m. It would be nice if you could be awake, alert, and naked when I get back here at about 1:30 a.m. Is that possible?"

"It shall be done," I said.

Mary gave me a chaste little kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you after the end of my shift," she said before heading to her car.

I just sat there digesting the shocking news she'd given me. Damn, I wished I'd told her I loved her weeks ago. I'd probably have three or four extra girlfriends by now.

I was having trouble adjusting to suddenly having more time to myself as Mary worked her two jobs. I thought a good thing to do was to clean the apartment. She was working more hours than me, so it wasn't fair to expect her to keep doing all the housework. I started making her do that as part of my mean-spirited campaign to punish her for mistreating me. That crap needed to stop.

I cleaned the kitchen, loaded the dishwasher, changed the sheets, and wiped down the bathroom. That seemed like enough for one day. I hadn't been to the gym for a while because most of my exercise happened each time I climbed on top of Mary. I filled my gym bag with clean clothes and headed down to get my first good workout session in more than a week.

It felt good. Thanks to Mary, I knew exactly what I needed to do to maintain my fitness. The mirrors on the wall confirmed that I looked good. I caught a couple of hot women giving me the eye, and I realized there was no reason I couldn't go after them. The sonic stimulator was embedded in the cell phone I'd stowed in the locker room, but I'd forgotten to bring the hearing aides needed to block the problematic frequencies. I decided to try something more old fashioned, chatting up a very cute little brunette. She was charming, batting her eyelashes and flashing big smiles. Then she delivered the news.

"I am very flattered by the attention. I really am," she said. "But I think I should tell you I am engaged. Honestly, you look yummy, but I don't want to waste your time. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," I said. "You didn't waste my time."

"I'll tell you what," she said. "See the girl working with the dumbbells? I happen to know that she just broke up with her boyfriend. You might have more luck with her."

"Well, aren't you sweet! Thanks for the tip," I said.

"Good luck," she said, smiling.

I did have good luck. It took just a few minutes of conversation to persuade her to join me for coffee after her workout. Things went very well.

Her name was Krista. She worked as a news reporter at a local TV station. She'd moved to town less than a year ago. She didn't mention breaking up with her boyfriend recently, and I didn't ask about it.

She was impressed when I told her I was a neuroscientist on the faculty of USC. She actually knew what a neuroscientist did. "Are you an M.D., or a ph.d?" she asked. That was a very smart question that only a very smart person would ask.

"I'm a ph.d. And I don't teach. I'm a research fellow." She seemed even more impressed. I love it when that happens.

This went on for a while, and I was very pleased to be doing so well without using the sonic stimulator. I got to the point where I felt we needed to finish up, so I looked her in the eye and told her what I thought. "Krista, I think you are a charming person. This little chat has been the highlight of my day. (That was a harmless little lie, of course. I'd made love to Mary and gotten the big news about her desire for an open relationship, so the conversation with Krista was actually the third biggest highlight of my day.)

"I'd love to get to know you better. I'm not going to put you on the spot and ask you out right now. Instead, I'd like for you to think about it for a day or two. And I'd like to get your number. You can decide what you want to say when I call and ask you on a date."

I pulled out my cell phone and went to create a new contact. "What are your digits?" I asked, giving the impression that no reasonable person could possibly refuse my request.

She was smiling broadly as she gave me her number. We gave each other little air kisses, said goodbye, and I felt like a real stud as I drove home.

It was still early. Mary was going to be wound up when she got home at 1:30 p.m., so I decided to take a little nap and set my alarm for 1 a.m. I managed to fall fast asleep, and I was having a nice dream about making love to Mary when the alarm went off. I did some stretches so I'd be awake and alert when Mary got home, and I remembered that she asked me to be naked and in bed when she got home. She was joking, but I decided I could do that. I took off all my clothes except my boxers, waited for her in the living room, then ran into the bedroom when I heard her car pull into our driveway. Stripping off my boxers, I laid down on my back, spread eagle on the bed, and waited for her arrival.

JQueen9
JQueen9
641 Followers
12