Keep This Secret Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David? Are you home?" I heard her say.

"Back here," I said. She walked into the bedroom and started to laugh when she saw me. "Isn't this what you asked me to do?" I said.

"It's exactly what I asked for. It's perfect," she said, removing her clothes and hanging them in our closet.

"I've been thinking about something interesting for the last couple of hours," she said. "Would you like to know what I've been thinking about?"

"I'd love to know what you've been thinking about," I said.

She crawled across the bed on her hands and knees, looking down on me.

She gave me a warm, passionate kiss. "I think I'd rather show you than tell you," she said, reaching for my cock.

................................

Isn't David a busy boy? One woman at home, and another on the hook. Is he being greedy? Will he regret it?

If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells how David decides he'd like to have a first date that ends with sex.

12