Keep This Secret Pt. 12

Story Info
Mary has her first threesome.
4.1k words
4.79
13.3k
6

Part 12 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
659 Followers

From the beginning of this story, David has encouraged Mary to expand her sexual horizons. Here in Chapter 12, those horizons expand in a big way.

..................................................

Mary was thrilled to learn Mariana wanted to meet her. I showed her the nude photos we'd taken. "She's a beautiful girl, David," Mary said. "If she ever gets tired of being a professor, she can always become a dancer." Mary thought it was interesting that Mariana's sister was a dancer. It seemed to give them something in common.

We decided to invite Mariana for dinner. Meeting at the club for the first time would be too loud and hectic for serious conversation. It was a much better idea for Mary to cook one of her healthy meals at home. We could enjoy ourselves in a quiet, cozy environment.

Mariana showed up with a nice bottle of wine. I poured three glasses, and we sat in the kitchen sipping the wine as Mary finished preparing our meal. Mary hadn't had a chance to cook for anyone but me for a long time, and she outdid herself. She prepared a dish that was originally intended to be vegan, but she added thin slices of steak to make it more appealing to carnivores like me and Mariana.

"Mary, this is delicious," Mariana said after the first bite. "I wish I could cook like this."

"It just takes practice," Mary said. That, of course, was a lie. Cooking is a skill that requires aptitude. No one can become as good a cook as Mary just through practice. It's a gift, and few people have it. I don't.

"This is the healthiest meal I've had in years. I've had a lot of frozen pizzas and ramen noodles since I started grad school," Mariana said.

"Oh, you should never eat stuff like that," Mary said, sounding alarmed. "It's not good for you at all, dear."

"I know that. And I plan to change my ways. Now that I've got tenure, I should have more time to take care of myself. Could you give me this recipe?"

"Of course, honey!" Mary said.

That was the moment things got a little weird. When Mary heard Mariana say that, they began having an intense conversation about diet, exercise, meditation, yoga, and on and on and on. I contributed nothing to the discussion. I couldn't. They went back and forth so quickly there was no way for me to say anything. It felt as though they'd been friends since they were little girls.

I could describe the rest of the evening, but it was all pretty normal. We had cocktails after dinner, and the women got just tipsy enough to laugh and giggle at all kinds of things that weren't all that funny. Mariana said she was very impressed by the quality of Mary's photos, and that prompted Mary to drag out the album of the two dozen pictures we'd had printed professionally. Those enlargements looked much better than anything you could ever see on a computer screen, or a cell phone.

"I wish I could look this good," Mariana said. "I'll never have pictures like that."

"David and I can take pictures of you that are just as good as this," Mary said. "It took some work, but I think we've got the process figured out now."

"I don't know if I'm brave enough to pose like this," Mariana said quietly.

"Why don't we find out?" Mary asked.

As she was leaving, Mariana gave Mary a big hug, then made an interesting request.

"May I kiss you?"

Mary was surprised. "I suppose."

Mariana pulled Mary to her, pressed their lips together gently, and gave her a kiss so romantic it made my heart pound. They kept kissing for a long time, and I could tell Mary was overwhelmed by her first experience being kissed by a woman.

"I'm going to want to do that again," Mariana said when it was over.

"I'm going to want that too," Mary said.

We decided that I'd take Mariana to see Mary dancing the following Friday. I couldn't help but hope an evening like that would end up with Mariana joining us in bed. The sonic stimulator could guarantee it would happen, but I didn't want to use it. I wanted the evening to unfold naturally so both women did what their hearts told them to do.

Mariana was nervous when we went to the club. She was afraid one of her students or colleagues would spot her. Her job was secure now that she had tenure, but she didn't want to be the subject of campus gossip. Nobody would think twice if the president of the university showed up to watch exotic dancers perform, but that was because he was a man. Women are held to different standards. I didn't think it was likely that anything would happen that ended with Mariana being slut shamed, but I was ready to use the sonic stimulator to defend her every way I could.

"I don't know what to drink," Mariana said. "It's been a while since I've ordered cocktails."

"Mary always gets diet ginger ale and vodka. No sugar or caffeine," I said.

"I'll give that a try."

I asked for a table in a dark part of the back, letting Mariana watch the dancers without being too visible herself. It was obvious that she loved watching. I mean, she really, really loved it. She made no secret of her fondness for beautiful naked women. We'd been there about a half hour when the DJ announced Mary was about to dance. "Please welcome back a dancer who has become a real favorite here," the DJ said. "Give it up for our very own Red!"

Mary had been dancing for a few months, and it showed. She could look coy, then sultry, then wild, then lustful, and all while dancing gracefully and removing items of clothing one by one. Mariana was as spellbound as everyone else. She gripped my hand and watched with a slack jawed expression. Mary tended to have that effect on people the first time they saw her dance.

Seeing Mary slip off her panties was like some kind of erotic revelation. She spun around on her pole, looking joyful, as though she wanted nothing more than being naked in that place for those people at that exact moment of time. So many men were waving so many bills at Mary after she finished that it took her a long time to collect them all. She'd kneel down in front of each customer, pin them with a sexy look, then lift up her garter to give them a place to stick their money.

Mariana was panting with lust by the time Mary picked up her clothes and walked off the stage. The next dancer was a cute young woman named LuAnn, but who danced under the stage name Roxy. She was a good performer, but Mariana was overwhelmed by Mary's dance. "That was very hot," Mariana said. "I've seen a lot of dancers, and I've never seen anyone better than Mary."

"I may be prejudiced, but she's my favorite dancer in the world," I said.

"I guess I have two favorites," Mariana said. "My sister, and Mary."

We didn't see Mary again for a while. A lot of men (and one woman) requested a lap dance from her, and lap dances are the most profitable part of the job of exotic dancers. She finally finished and had a few minutes before her next set, so she wandered over and sat at our table.

"I hope you are having a good time," Mary said.

"I think so," I said.

"Mary, that was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen," Mariana said. She couldn't help giving Mary the same kind of lustful look that Mary had gotten from the horniest customers in the club.

Of course, Mary was pretty excited herself. Dancing naked always did that to her. She was looking at Mariana the way a starving woman would eye a steak. A nice, juicy one. They just looked at each other for a while. I said nothing. I wanted to see what would happen next.

"Why don't you come over for a drink after I finish my shift?" Mary said. "It's pretty loud in here. I think we'll be ready to go to a quiet place to talk."

Talk. Right.

Mariana had some experience having sex with women, and it was obvious she was dying to have a threesome with Mary. The fact that Mary seemed to be ready for her first time with a woman encouraged me. Once again, Mary was growing as a sexual being. She was ready to expand her horizons again.

It got very quiet at our table for the rest of the evening. We got to see Mary dance two more times, and Mariana all but drooled each time. She took my hand and squeezed tightly.

"This is really happening, right?" Mariana asked.

"It's really happening," I said.

I drove Mariana to my apartment, arriving just minutes before Mary. As always, Mary was so aroused when she walked through the door that she didn't want to do anything but have sex. Immediately. Usually, she threw herself at me. Instead, she walked up to Mariana and gave her a steamy kiss hot enough to give a priest an erection. Neither one of them said anything. They had nothing to say.

Mariana slipped out of her dress as I helped Mary remove her clothes. Both women were naked in less than a minute. I was still fully dressed. There's something exciting about being with a naked woman while being clothed. It was even more exciting with two women.

Mary laid back on the bed, and Mariana laid beside her. They kept kissing passionately.

I laid on the other side of Mary and started kissing one of her breasts while Mariana kissed the other. Soon we were both sucking on Mary's nipples. That's when Mary went a little crazy. She started moaning loudly, making little fists, and shaking her head back and forth wildly.

I eased Mary's legs apart, and Mariana slipped one hand down to her pussy. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but I could tell Mary liked it. She couldn't keep still, thrusting her hips up to meet Mariana's hand as it touched her everywhere.

There had never been any reason to wonder if Mary would enjoy making love with a woman. I'm not sure what word best describes the expression on her face, but I think "overjoyed" comes close.

We both noticed when Mariana removed her hand and moved to go down on Mary. She must have gone after Mary's pussy very energetically, because Mary's arms and legs got stiff as all the muscles in her body clenched.

I kissed and nibbled her lips and breasts as Mariana did the same thing between Mary's legs. "You are such a sexy woman," I whispered. "So passionate. I love you so much."

The only thing that prevented Mary from saying those words back to me was her climax. Her whole body shuddered as waves of arousal overwhelmed every part of her. She moaned. I love when she makes noise in bed.

Mariana obviously had a lot more experience with threesomes than either of us, so I was happy to follow her lead. She rolled Mary on her side, grabbed my cock, and pulled it in the direction of Mary's bottom. She didn't have to explain that she wanted me to enter Mary's pussy from behind. Mary let out a loud sigh as she felt my cock slide inside her for the first time that night.

As I worked on Mary from behind, Mariana did the same in front. She kissed Mary's lips, caressed her breasts, and eventually reached down to massage her clit. I could tell Mariana was doing everything she could to make sure Mary's first experience with a woman was positive. Mary would want to do this again. Soon.

I was getting close to cumming when Mary began to climax again. Feeling her pussy throbbing while she groaned in ecstacy almost pushed me over the edge, but I managed to control myself. No one had touched Mariana yet, and I wanted to make sure I didn't spend all my energy before I could satisfy her.

I let myself calm down for a moment, then reached for Mariana. She smiled and said "Not yet. I want you to do something else first," she said. What she wanted was for me to lie on top of Mary, making love in the missionary position. I thought Mary had enjoyed plenty of pleasure and that it was now Mariana's turn, but I did as I was told.

As always, I started slowly, easing my cock in and out of Mary a tiny bit at a time. Mary clearly loved it, but it was also obvious that she was tired from her first two orgasms. She could certainly do a third, but it wasn't urgent.

Soon I realized Mariana wasn't trying to give Mary more pleasure. She was thinking about me. Mary and I were making love, and I was doing all I could to keep from climaxing, when I felt Mariana's cold wet fingers probing at my bottom. She'd applied enough lube to let one finger slip deep inside me. It was a shock, and not a good one.

Although I've had anal sex with many women - and I've seen them all enjoy it a little or a lot - I've never had any interest in having it done to me. It's just not one of those things that held any appeal. Still, if Mariana wanted to put her fingers inside me, that was fine. It's my job as a man to cater to my lovers' desires, even when they don't coincide with mine.

It didn't feel awful, but it didn't feel good. If anything, it felt uncomfortably tight. I didn't like it.

At first.

As Mariana was probing around inside me, she touched a part of me that got my attention. It felt like an electric shock. I didn't know what was happening at the time, but I later learned that Mariana was searching for my prostate gland, and it hadn't taken long for her to find it. She says it's a wrinkled little ball about the size of a walnut.

All I knew was that Mariana's touch was flooding my lower body with pleasure. She massaged that little gland, and I realized that she was going to make me have a particularly powerful orgasm immediately. I later learned this sex act is called "milking the prostate" and women learn how to do it from women's magazines that print articles explaining how to be good lovers. It made me lose control of myself, slamming my cock into Mary's body and erupting in an immediate climax.

My cum felt like scalding fluid blasting through my hard cock and filling Mary like a firehose. If you've ever read erotic fiction, you've seen a million examples of writers claiming things like "I had the strongest orgasm of my life." Obviously, that's preposterous. The same character can't have the strongest orgasm of his life every 20 pages.

But it actually happened to me this time. I called out again and again as I emptied myself more completely than ever before. It seemed like my cock never stopped throbbing. Mary loved it.

At first.

When we were finished, Mary discovered that I'd filled her so full of cum that it was dripping onto the sheets. She excused herself to use the bidet. Neither one of us knew it was possible for me to shoot that much cum into her tight little pussy. Mary didn't know how it had happened because she hadn't been able to see what Mariana was doing. But I knew Mariana had unleashed something I'd never felt before.

I rolled over on my back, limp with exhaustion. Mariana was smiling. It wasn't hard for her to see how much I'd enjoyed that. It wasn't particularly subtle.

"I feel bad that you did so much to satisfy Mary and I, and we haven't done anything for you," I said.

"Seeing you two like this is all the satisfaction I need," she said. "Besides, we both know that it won't be long before Senor Cock lets us know he wants to get reacquainted with Senorita Pussy."

"I don't know about that," I said. "I feel completely drained."

She laughed. "Drained. I like that word." She laid down and curled up under one arm. Mary came back from the bathroom and curled up under the other one. I decided that I'd close my eyes for a few minutes before we resumed having sex.

But it had been a long day, with lots of cocktails followed by lots of sex. I fell into a sound sleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. When I realized what had happened, I felt bad that I'd let Mariana go to sleep without getting the attention she deserved.

The good news was, my cock had completely recovered. So had Mary. We gave Mariana a belated greeting that left her face down on the mattress, spent and smiling.

We invited Mariana to sleep with us every night for the next week. It felt the way it is when you become romantically involved with a new lover. Like when you can't keep your hands off the other person and you spend all your spare time in bed. For me, it was thrilling to have one hot threesome after another. Mariana was particularly good at figuring out ways one man and two women could enjoy the experience as much as possible. Mary loved Mariana as a person as well as a sexy girlfriend.

"David, I wish you'd arranged for me to make love to a woman the very first time you mentioned it," Mary said. "We could have been doing this for months."

"Mariana wasn't available back then," I said. "She was too busy with her work. You seem to think I've got a long list of women at my beck and call. In reality, there are only two names on that list, and yours is one of them."

"Don't ever pretend Mariana is the only girlfriend you've had since we got together," Mary said.

"What I'm saying is that Mariana is the only woman I know who is interested in sleeping with women. I don't know anyone else I could invite to a threesome."

"When you do meet someone like that, be sure to invite them as soon as possible," Mary said. "I've decided I like sleeping with girls. I want to do it a lot more in the future."

One afternoon I came home from the lab and found Mary and Mariana waiting for me. They were both wearing lovely, elegant lingerie. They looked like two presents waiting to be unwrapped.

But on the table was another present, and this one was a gift-wrapped package. "Unwrap it," Mariana said. "I'm sure you'll like it."

Inside was a vibrator. It looked expensive, and it had an odd shape. There was a sturdy handle affixed to a long slender wand that had ended with an enlarged bulbous section on the tip. "Turn it on," Mary said.

The end began to vibrate, growing in intensity, receding, then growing again. The sensation seemed nice and strong, but I couldn't see anything special about this particular vibrator.

"I don't get it," I said.

"This thing is specially designed to assist in milking the prostate," Mariana said. "It's supposed to be a good stimulator for the g-spot, but the engineers behind this design claim it is a state-of-the-art tool for draining men of every drop of cum in their bodies."

"Well, that does sound interesting," I said.

"Doesn't it?" Mary said.

"Let's find out," Mariana said.

The vibrator exceeded the claims of its advertisements.

Several weeks later Mariana showed up with another new toy, and I didn't think I'd like it. It was a strap-on cock held in place by an elaborate leather harness. The dildo section was made of flesh colored silicone rubber that looked life-like, although it was smaller than any adult cock I'd ever seen. It was perhaps four inches long and only as thick as my finger. Still, there was a vibrator on the end. At first, I thought Mariana wanted to mount me from behind. The idea held no appeal for me, but I was committed to doing whatever my women wanted, so I prepared myself for the idea of being pegged by Mariana as I was making love to Mary. Maybe I'd like it.

Mariana surprised me. She maneuvered us around so Mary was riding me cowgirl-style. Mary was just getting excited and aroused when Mariana got behind her and started working that smooth rubber cock into Mary's ass.

"Oh!" Mary said, beyond surprised. I realized that Mariana wanted to do something I'd seen called "double penetration" on porn videos. With my cock in her pussy, and the dildo in her ass, Mary felt very full. I could tell the difference immediately, with Mary's pussy becoming so tight there was barely room for my cock. I was careful not to withdraw mall the way because I was afraid it might be hard to get back inside. Mariana worked us into a rhythm where she pulled out every time I pushed in. Mary liked it. A lot.

Then Mariana switched on the vibrator.

I felt strong vibrations surrounding my cock. It was wild, unlike anything I'd felt before. It seemed that Mary was being buzzed deep inside that part of her body. Mariana seemed to get more excited. She pushed deeper into Mary, moved faster, and urged me to do the same. Mary started thrashing about so much that I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, holding her down, while Mariana gripped Mary's hips in both hands.

JQueen9
JQueen9
659 Followers
12