Keep This Secret Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Mary came. I don't know if it was the strongest orgasm of her life. I doubt it, actually. I remember the first time I surprised Mary by fucking her ass. She'd cum pretty hard that night.

But she certainly had an unusually powerful orgasm as she was pinned between us. Her arms and legs thrashed around, she beat her fists against the mattress, she called out loud enough to be heard next door, and her pussy began to throb harder and longer than I could remember ever before. I wasn't sure, but I thought I felt the muscles in Mary's rectum clenching and throbbing even more. If it wasn't her biggest orgasm, it was probably a strong number two.

Somewhere in there I came. Mary was already cumming when my climax began, and she was still cumming when mine ended. Mariana and I held on to her for a long time. She seemed frantic for reasons I didn't understand. My cock grew soft and slipped from inside her, but Mariana's strap-on remained lodged in her ass for a long time. She wouldn't stop babbling, as though she was upset about something. I knew she wasn't really upset - it was just that she'd experienced something so intense it left her in a state of agitation.

"Shush," Mariana said. "Relax, baby. Relax. Everything is fine. Just fine. Better than fine. You are just fine." She stroked Mary's cheek, kissed her neck, and waited.

Eventually, Mary relaxed. As she did, I felt the weight of two women lying on my chest. I could breathe, but it wasn't easy. Mariana moved first, pulling the dildo out of Mary and making her jump. She laid down on the edge of the bed and helped Mary roll over on her back between us. Mary's chest rose and fell as she worked to catch her breath.

Nobody said anything. There was nothing to say.

....................................................................

This story began with David anxious to have more sexual conquests. But now, he's mainly interested in having more love. What does this say about David's true nature? If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells what David decides to do about the conflict in his life.

12