Keep This Secret Pt. 16

Story Info
Victoria finally surrenders her virginity to David.
4.6k words
4.74
9k
5

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

David is a busy boy. He is trying to maintain several romantic relationships, all while starting a new career that consumes much of his time. Here in Chapter 16, we see one decision he made in an effort to make his life easier.

....................................................................

By this time, I was getting acclimated to my new role as president of a major charitable foundation. When Victoria started the job, she didn't know all the steps necessary to launch that kind of start up. But she knew how to find out. The first months of the foundation's existence were unusually successful because of Victoria's hard work. I'd already known she was a very smart woman; she started proving that on a daily basis. I was proud of her, and proud of myself for helping her stay in school.

We both knew we had feelings for each other, and we intended to act on those feelings. It seemed risky. We were business partners who happened to be taking the first steps to begin a romantic relationship, and we both knew that a lot of people regretted trying that. Still, neither one of us had second thoughts about our decision. We liked and respected each other so much it made it easy to believe we could find a way. And, of course, I had the sonic stimulator. I didn't want to use it on Victoria, but I knew it could resolve any possible conflict.

After I bought my penthouse, I took Victoria on a tour of the complex and asked if she thought we should buy it. We needed permanent office space for the foundation; it was available in the complex. A lot of the foundation's clients would need temporary housing; there were lots of condos listed for sale at discount prices because they needed someone to "refresh" them. I figured we could buy the whole complex for a good price.

Victoria thought that was a bad idea. "We don't need most of the things in this development," she said. "It would be easier to just lease office space here. We could buy the units on sale one at a time, and let the property management company continue running the day-to-day business. We are a charity, not a real estate company.

"Besides, I'm a little concerned how it would look to the donors. This is one of the biggest pieces of privately owned property in the city. Donors might not want to give money to a charity that could afford to buy a place like this."

She was right, of course. I knew that the sonic stimulator guaranteed that the donors would continue supporting us no matter how much stuff we bought, but I realized that a lot of people would take notice if we pulled off such a big purchase. People in the business community would notice. The media would notice. People would ask questions, and I wanted our operation to raise as few questions as possible. I told Victoria to hire a realtor and get started buying individual units, starting with her own corporate housing.

"I am looking forward to having my home and my office in the same complex," I said. "Not many people can commute to work in an elevator."

"That will be very nice," she said.

"Do not, under any circumstance, think you need to buy a cheap unit for yourself," I said. "You are going to have clients over. You are going to entertain donors and business partners. Consultants. You will need a big, comfortable space. Get the biggest unit available. Hire a good designer. Get expensive furnishings. Go all out; lots of people will see your home."

Victoria smiled. "When you say something like that, I can never tell if it's because you are trying to be a good boss, or a good boyfriend."

"Both! Why not both?" I said.

Victoria was treating me like a boyfriend, but she wanted to move so slowly I was getting impatient. It must have had something to do with that conservative religious atmosphere at home. We'd go out, she'd invite me into her apartment afterward, and we'd sit on the sofa and make out. For a while. It was very nice and romantic, but it always ended before we became seriously intimate. I was thrilled the evening when she finally allowed me to caress her breasts through her clothes. I hadn't wanted to touch a woman so badly in my whole life. I could tell Victoria had wanted it, too. When it finally happened, she moaned and groaned like we were actually making love. Of course, that didn't happen until much later. But it was progress.

I never explicitly asked Victoria if she was a virgin. She told me she'd never had a boyfriend, and I knew her parents raised her in a virtual cage, so it made sense to assume she'd never made love. I looked forward to finding out for sure. But it was taking such a long time that I felt frustrated. And by frustrated, I mean I felt horny. Very horny. I'd leave Victoria's apartment with a boner that lasted long enough to be on display when I walked into the penthouse.

It always amused Mary. "That little girl got you all worked up again, didn't she?" Mary asked with an impish smile on her face. She'd rub one hand over the front of my pants and say "Tell me about your date."

By this time Mary and I were both sincerely interested in each other's affairs. Mary had become increasingly intimate with Mariana. I was happy for them both. I made love with Mariana on a regular basis, we had threesomes frequently, and we even went on vacations together. I liked hearing about their deepening relationship. Mariana had ignited a new kind of passion in Mary, who had never been with a woman before. It was nice hearing about their time together.

Mary felt the same way about me. She wanted to hear all the details whenever I was with another woman. That happened so often that I felt the need to use the sonic stimulator to keep Mary from questioning the large number of women I took to bed. She sat me down on the sofa, undid my belt, unzipped my pants, then wrapped her little hand around my hard cock. "Tell me all about it," she said.

"I took Victoria to that nice little Mexican restaurant Mariana recommended. The entrees are a bit heavy, but I think you'd like it."

"If nothing else, I suppose I'd like their Margarita's," Mary said.

"We had a nice conversation. She's still having trouble wrapping her head around the fact that she got such a good job straight out of grad school. This is very unusual for a person with a brand new MBA and no actual experience."

"But you told her she's doing a good job, didn't you?" Mary asked.

"Of course," I said.

"Please tell me you talked about things other than work," Mary said. "Please tell me you got her to talk about herself."

"Of course I did," I said. "She said some things that were so revealing that I worried I'd gotten her to tell me about things she'd rather keep private. We talked about what it was like for her being raised by extremist religious fanatics. Her parents are toxic. Everytime I learn something new about them, I figure I must have heard the worst, but then Victoria tells me something more horrible than all the other horrible things she told me before. She said something tonight that was very disturbing."

"Oh dear," Mary said.

"When Victoria was in high school, there was a friend of hers whose family went to the same church," I said. "Somehow, the girl's parents found out their daughter was attracted to other females. It caused a shitstorm. They made the girl come up in front of the whole church so the congregation could pray for God to raise her out of sin. They sent her away to one of those horrible places that use that quackery called "conversion therapy" to try to turn her into a heterosexual. They forced her to go on dates with boys from the church. It went on, and on, and on.

"It went on until she killed herself," I said.

Mary looked shocked, of course. "Oh my God!" she said. At some point we both noticed that my cock wasn't the slightest bit hard anymore, and Mary pulled her hand from inside my pants. "How did Victoria survive such a thing?" Mary said.

"She shed a few tears when she told me this story," I said. "She knew the girl fairly well. Victoria said this was just one more thing that convinced her she didn't believe in any gods, especially the one her parents worshiped. It helped destroy her opinion of her parents, and of religious extremists in general."

"She must enjoy seeing her parents struggle with the fact that she's so successful, and that she's completely unlike them," Mary said.

"Yeah, you could say that," I said. "She likes to repeat that old cliche about success being the best revenge."

"I can imagine," Mary said. She was quiet for a while.

"I know what Victoria should do," she said. "I know she has enjoyed letting her parents know she has a big job and with a big salary, and that the parents get no credit for that. I think she should keep doing that for a while. Let them know every time she takes another step up the ladder."

"I'm sure she plans to do that anyway," I said.

"Here's the twist. Her parents own a business, right? And Victoria has a sister, right? In a few years she should sit down with her parents and encourage them to change their wills so 100 percent of their money and property goes to the sister. She should say she doesn't want them to leave her a cent because she already has more money than they could ever earn. Victoria should be nice about it, and make it appear that she's just trying to help out her sister.

"But the real goal should be letting the parents know that Victoria doesn't need or want anything from them. Ever. I imagine that those people thought they were doing a good job of providing a decent inheritance for their children. Seeing Victoria reject it should send them a much-needed message."

I took Mary's hands. "I love the way you think," I said. "You constantly have insights that would never have come to me without your help."

Mary smiled. "It's what I do."

She looked at the soft lump in my underwear and frowned. "Well, this is a disappointment," she said. "One thing I enjoy about the evenings you spend with Victoria is that she never fails to get you all wound up, then make you go home. It's nice when you walk through the door dying for pussy."

"I was in a ravaging mood when I got here, but remembering that sad story definitely relieved me of all interest in ravishment," I said.

"That's too bad, because you aren't getting off that easily," Mary said. "I've got an idea. Why don't we climb into the whirlpool? I'll mix up a couple of cocktails. We'll have a conversation that doesn't have anything to do with religious bigots or teenage suicide."

"I like that plan. I'm enthusiastic about being part of it," I said.

It's always nice being in the whirlpool with Mary - or any woman, actually. All that slick, wet skin never fails to focus my attention where it belongs. Mary's body, of course, is the most alluring one I've ever seen outside of a men's magazine. It occurred to me that it might be nice to take nude photos of Mary in our whirlpool. Our collection of nudes had grown to be pretty extensive, but we always enjoyed adding more.

"Tell me more about your date with Victoria," Mary said. "This time, restrict yourself to the erotic elements."

"The erotic elements were very nice," I said. "We had a very nice evening. She invited me into her apartment, like always, and we sat down on her sofa and started making out."

"Like always," Mary said. "Dating Victoria must be like dating a high school girl."

"Pretty much," I said. "This is the first time in my life that I've told a woman I loved her before we went to bed. I told her that a long time ago now, and sex still hasn't happened."

"What happened tonight?" Mary asked.

"It was encouraging," I said. "We've gotten to the stage of our relationship that Victoria lets me do a little more every time we get physical. Tonight I managed to remove every piece of her clothing except for her panties."

"We're they nice panties? Sexy panties?"

"Very nice. A lacy white thong."

"That probably means that when she put them on, she intended to let you see them," Mary said.

"I guess. You know that kind of stuff better than me. She was lovely. It was thrilling to look down at her when she was wearing nothing but that tiny thong. I'm sure you remember that I had a hard-on when I got home. That was why."

Mary smiled. "Victoria is going to make you work for every inch, but you must be getting close. That girl has to be marinating in estrogen by now. I don't know how she stands holding out for so long. She must have a 400 horsepower vibrator."

"I'm not sure I'm that exciting," I said.

"I'm absolutely sure you are," Mary replied.

Mary ran her hands over my chest and shoulders. "I'm going to be sad when she finally lets you relieve her of her virginity," she said. "It's been nice having you come home with your engine running hot."

"Sorry that didn't happen tonight," I said.

"The night is still young," Mary said. She took my hand and ran it over her breasts.

"I know something we can do. Something fun," Mary said.

"I'm listening."

"Pretend I'm Victoria," she said. "Pretend you're in this whirlpool with her instead of me. Remember what she looked like when she was almost naked. Imagine I look just like that."

It was... stimulating. Mary began stroking my cock, which got hard immediately. "Let's take this to the bedroom," Mary said.

We got out of the whirlpool, toweled off, then Mary grabbed me by the cock and led me to bed. "Imagine I'm tired of being a virgin. I want you to make me a woman."

Mary laid on her back. "Think about what Victoria looked like when she was wearing nothing but panties," Mary said. "Imagine I look like that."

Mary was stroking my cock slowly. Victoria had never done that, but it didn't do much to break the spell. All the months of working as an exotic dancer had transformed Mary into a wonderful erotic performer, able to convince men she was anything they wanted her to be. She'd spent enough time with Victoria to know her facial expressions, body language, and vocal inflections. It was remarkable.

"I'm ready for you to take me, David," she said, sounding a lot like Victoria. "I've wanted this for so long. I'm so glad I waited to do this with you."

She stroked me slowly. "Don't be too gentle," she said. "It will hurt more if you go too slow. Give it to me all at once. All the way. I love you, David. I want you inside me."

I reached down to caress Mary's pussy, and found it was already very wet. This little game of pretending to be Victoria was supposed to be for my benefit, but Mary was enjoying it too. She must have liked imagining she was still a virgin. She gasped when my fingers ran over her clit.

"It's time," she said. "Don't make me wait. Don't tease me."

I rolled on top of Mary, lined up my cock, and put it all the way inside her in one smooth stroke. She cried out the way a virgin might from the pain of making love for the first time. Mary must have been enjoying the fantasy of being Victoria, because she climaxed almost immediately. It wasn't long before I came, too. It was fast, but it was good. I laid down beside Mary and waited for my heart to slow down.

"This never gets old," Mary said.

I laughed. "What, specifically, never gets old?"

"Finding new ways to arouse my man," Mary said.

Later that week I arranged to see Victoria after work. We'd gone out on a lot of traditional dates by then, and we'd decided it would be nice to just hang out at home. The main thing we wanted was to be together and talk - we didn't need to get dressed up and have a heavy meal at some fancy restaurant. We wanted to do that occasionally, but we decided it would be nice to enjoy something more informal and relaxing on some nights. I was carrying a nice bottle of wine when I knocked on Victoria's door.

She was wearing elegant lingerie when she opened her door. Victoria had been thinking about our relationship, and she'd made a decision.

"Come in," she said.

"You look stunning. Stunning," I said.

The expression on her face revealed that she felt nervous. "I've been thinking about this moment all day," she said. "I bought this lingerie over the weekend, and I wasn't sure when I'd let you see it. I just decided a little while ago. David, I'm pretty scared."

"Don't be," I said. "You are with someone who loves you."

"I know that," she said, smiling for the first time.

I realized she was trembling when she took my hand and led me to the sofa. My impulse was for us to go straight to the bedroom, because I was pretty sure we'd be there very soon. But Victoria was in charge. She looked at me in a way that made it seem she wanted to be kissed, so that's what I did. Then I did it again. And again.

I held her head in both hands and kissed all over her face. Kisses are always wonderful. They never fail to excite me. At that moment, the kisses seemed particularly exciting for Victoria. Her lovely face wore a look of such arousal that I felt the urge to strip off her lingerie in a rush, then press her back on the sofa and force myself on her.

I didn't do any of those things, of course. Instead, I kept kissing her, working my way down her neck and letting my hands begin roaming over her body. The sheer fabric didn't conceal anything, and it gave a nice silky feel to her skin as I touched her everywhere. So far, we weren't doing anything we hadn't done before. But we knew we were about to do something she'd never done with any man.

"I'm not sure what to expect," she said. "I mean, I know what to expect, obviously, but I don't know how it's going to feel. I hope it doesn't hurt too much."

"I'll do my best to make it as nice as possible," I said.

By this time my hands were touching her breasts. Victoria shut her eyes and leaned back on the sofa so I could reach every part of her delicious body. We did that for a while. I finally began stroking the fabric over her trim little landing strip. By this time Victoria was panting with excitement and arousal. I decided it was time for a trip to the bedroom.

"Let's go," I said, rising from the sofa and taking her hand.

She put her arms over her head when she reached the side of the bed. I lifted the nightgown and left her completely nude.

"You are a vision," I whispered. I'm sure she knew I was completely sincere. I wasn't just being nice. Victoria's beauty was a little different than any other woman I knew. Her breasts were small and very, very perky, with tiny little pink nipples that looked very, very hard. Shapely legs. A pert bottom. A small round belly. She looked like the girl next door. Seeing her naked made my heart pound. I wanted her. Right then.

She helped me out of my clothes, then let me lay her down on the bed. It seemed to me that a virgin would probably need a little extra foreplay to prepare her body for what was about to happen, so that's what she got. I spent a lot of time caressing Victoria's warm, wet folds. I caressed her clit enough to make her excited, but not enough to make her have an orgasm. I put one finger inside her, but not very far. I got to the barrier that proved she was still a virgin, and I was careful not to press too hard against it. Victoria didn't want me to end her virginity with my finger, so I made sure that didn't happen.

What did happen was that Victoria became so excited she couldn't lay still. She moaned and groaned in a way I'd never heard in all our extended make-out sessions. I didn't need to spread her legs - they spread wide all by themselves. I wanted to eat her pussy, but I didn't. Even though I knew I'd love to get my first taste of Victoria, I also knew she was ready for me to get on with it. Making love for the first time is something that doesn't require ornamentation. There would be plenty of time hot oral sex in the future. That's not what tonight was all about.

Instead, I got on top of Victoria so I could take my cock in hand and rub the head up and down her wet slit. This made her go a little crazy, shaking her head back and forth and thrusting her hips up, trying to get me to give her what she wanted. I finally put the head at the entrance to her pussy and let her think a moment about what was about to happen.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers
12