Keep This Secret Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I made it happen.

I slid all the way inside Victoria in one smooth stroke. I felt her hymen give way, and she gave a little cry of pain. I didn't move for a moment, hoping she liked the way it felt to have me inside her. She was very tight, which was no surprise. I didn't know how long it would take for her body to comfortably accommodate my cock, but I knew it wasn't going to happen immediately.

After Victoria calmed down, I began slowly moving in and out. She seemed to grimace each time. "Are you alright? Does it hurt too much?" I asked.

"It's not bad," she said. "It mostly feels wonderful. Don't stop."

So I didn't stop. I made sure to go all the way inside her each time I stroked in and out, and I never backed out all the way because I was afraid it might be difficult to enter her again if I withdrew all the way. I didn't intend to slip out until we were finished.

We'd been making love for less than a minute when Victoria had her orgasm. I guess it's normal for virgins to do that. The experience of feeling a nice hard cock for the very first time has got to be pretty overwhelming. That's how it was for Victoria.

The whole thing was overwhelmingly pleasurable for me, too. I made no effort to prolong what we were doing. Victoria was pleased and happy, and that was all that mattered right then. She seemed to enjoy the first time she felt a cock throbbing inside her. There would be plenty of opportunities in the future for all kinds of sex. I'd eat her pussy. I'd tease her. I'd make her cum over and over and over. But that's not what tonight was all about. Tonight was all about making Victoria a woman, doing that as pleasantly and painlessly as possible. That's what we did.

I laid down on the bed next to Victoria. She rolled over on her side and smiled. I resisted the temptation to ask if she liked it. Guys, don't ask questions like that. And never, ever, EVER ask a woman if she had an orgasm. She'll tell you what she wants you to know. If you want to have conversations where you ask if there's anything you can do to make sex more enjoyable, that's something to discuss fully dressed and outside the bedroom. At that moment, lying there next to Victoria, I knew all I needed to know. She was holding me like a woman holds a man she loves. She was cuddling me like someone who felt happy. That's all I wanted. I expected Victoria and I would have a long, happy love affair, but it wasn't the time to think about anything except what had just happened.

"Would it be alright if I spent the night?" I asked finally.

"That would be very nice," she said. Victoria excused herself to go to the ladies room, and I got my cell phone to send Mary a text.

Don't wait up. I'll see you in the morning.

She texted back immediately.

Congratulations! Tell Victoria I'm thrilled for her! I'll be sure to give your regards to Mr. Buzzy!

I still don't know if other women give nicknames to their vibrators. I had an odd thought. Although I was fluent in Spanish, I'd never learned the name for "vibrator." I thought about that because Spanish is one of those languages that assigns gender to nouns. A "Latino" is male, while a "Latina" is female. It's the same for less obvious nouns. The word for "truck" is male: la camioneta.

I imagined that the Spanish word for vibrator must end in an A. I'd have to ask Mariana.

That's when I noticed the tiny red spot on the sheets beside me. It was blood, evidence of the end of Victoria's virginity. Guys are supposed to feel like conquering studs when they take a girl's virginity. It's a stupid, sexist way to feel. I felt that way anyway. What happened that night was supposed to be all about Victoria, but I couldn't help but feel proud I'd been the man who did it for her.

She came back to bed, snuggled up next to me, and whispered in my ear.

"That was wonderful," she said, volunteering the question I'd been careful not to ask.

"I'm glad," I said.

We made love the next morning. There was no pain at all.

.......................................................................

Finally! No more blue balls! Mary will have to find a new way to stimulate David; we're sure she will think of something. If you like this story, please take time to vote five stars. I've been gratified that so many of you voted that way for my story Enslaved - Love In The Future. It would please me if you checked it out; it's the best thing I've written in years. Enslaved has plenty of explicit sex, but a lot of the text is devoted to character and plot development. My feeling is that erotica is hotter when it involves sex between characters we care about.

The next chapter of Keep This Secret tells the story of a completely new and different woman who enters David life without warning.

12