All Comments on 'Keep This Secret Pt. 22'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Nice of you to talk about the millions out of work, the depreciation of the dollar, the depression you caused, the fact that there is no known way to recycle solar panels, fibreglass turbine blades or the replacement of fossil fuels in such things as cell phones, computers, textiles, etc etc.

pawsnizzypawsnizzyover 1 year ago

Great! - until the climate change alarmism started :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved this series! I found the characters really interesting and likeable, plus the writing is very good. And the moral dilemmas added an interesting dimension that is not often in these stories. I am definitely going to read the other series this author has written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading a story that had a different twist on mind control. Having a harem of totally different types of women was refreshing as well. I hope you add new challenges and adventure to the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since we have waited far too long to cut carbon dioxide production we will be able to dump the waste Whackdoodle worries about in the seawalls we will build to try to futilely keep out the rising oceans.

The fortunate thing is once we stop subsidising big oil and big coal taxes and energy prices are likely to fall and sustainable energy jobs will more than replace the mining and drilling jobs.

WargamerWargamer4 months ago

Yep l for one would like to revisit this excellent story in the future just to see where it all goes.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES