Keep Your Demons Fed Ch. 02

Story Info
Our young witch does her succubus familiar proud.
4.1k words
4.7
3.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers

Before I can object his teeth are on my neck. Hard, deep, and when he growls I feel it run through my whole body. His lips find mine again and I'm so distracted I don't even notice his grip on the top of my bustier, my favorite bustier. I push him away as I hear the ripping of the fabric. I gasp at the sensation as my breasts are freed. He's standing there, looking somewhat pleased while also bemused at my anger.

I aggressively advance towards him and push him back onto the bed. Straddling him my lips find his as I deftly start to rip off the buttons to his vest and shirt. Realizing what I'm doing he begins to unbutton them. I'm not sure if he's trying to piss me off or if he's that eager to feel my skin against his, but I stop caring when the last button flies free as I feel him hiking up my skirt and grab at my bare thighs.

I start to rock my hips, grinding into him, with the lace adding to my stimulation I let out a soft moan. He sits up placing me on his lap as our kiss remains unbroken. Together we pull off his shirt and vest and my hands dig into his chest, trying to push him back down. He chuckles at my attempts as he rolls over, pinning me down. His kisses trail down my neck to my breasts. I'm helpless and I accept it, basking in the feel of this man as he sucks, teases, and gently bites at my nipples.

I'm missing the sensation of him between my legs. I wrap them around him and try my best to keep moving my hips, desperately needing to feel him. His hands find my thighs again and work their way up. Finding my panties, I silently curse him, certain he's going to rip these too. Instead, one hand moves inward and he brushes me with his fingers, keeping the panties in place, the lace rubbing against my pussy as he pushes my panties ever so slightly inside of me. My head falls back from the pleasure as I hear him growl once more. He continues to move down, his head now between my legs. He licks the panties just above my slit once and I grab his hair, pulling his head up to look at me. "I'm sorry, could we..." I'm about to ask him to not, I've had enough of that from Eish over the past few nights. I really want something else from him.

Instead of explaining I sit up and scoot off the bed. He looks bewildered as he stands with me, no doubt thinking I'm calling it off. I drop to my knees in front of him, thoroughly confusing him for a moment as I start to rub his hard cock through his pants. I look up into his gorgeous emerald eyes as they're burning with need. I unbuckle his belt and hungrily pull everything down and out of my way. He's a tall man, I should have expected, but I'm still a bit surprised at his length. More than enough, but it's his girth that makes me swallow in apprehension.

I don't waste a moment as I cup his balls and begin to massage them as I press my tongue to his stiff cock and slowly lick from the base to the tip. There's a bit of precum and as I lick it up I'm amazed at how badly I want him. I put my lips around the tip and move down slowly, my tongue twirling around his head as I continue to move down his shaft. My tongue continues its exploration as I trace every vein, bump, and ridge applying just the right amount of pressure. I feel him untie my hair and my messy curls fall everywhere.

I look up at him as I feel the curls fall. When our eyes meet I hear him whisper a breathy, "fuck," as I struggle to take all of him. I've never had much practice and I certainly haven't had any recently. He grabs my hair and looks at me to ask if it's okay. I nod enthusiastically, his cock still in my mouth. He throws his head back as he starts to fuck my face. I'm desperate to take in all of him. I feel like I need it. Maybe it's just been that long. Maybe I've been around Eish too much. I stop wondering as I try desperately to keep up with him.

I can feel my eyes watering and drool starting to run down my chin. I'm almost to the base when he fucking lets go! I'm so close it's painful as I keep up with the rhythm he'd set. That's when I think back to his lesson from earlier. I decided to give his methodology a try and I stop thinking about it. I relax as best I can and push on. I keep moving my tongue, massaging, worshiping his cock as my lips move further down until AHHH!! Yes!!!

He lets out a groan that sends a wave of pleasure through me as I keep my tongue moving for a moment. I finally back off, leaning back on ankles, gasping for air. I wipe the drool running down my chin as he pulls me up and tosses me on the bed. I'm not used to being handled like this and let out a little squeak as I bounce down onto the bed. His eyes look hungry and dangerous as he pulls my skirt off of me. He's eyeing my panties and I know they're done for.

He smiles, baring his teeth, as he grabs them along my hips and gently pulls them off. Showing me they're still in one piece he asks, "better?" I can't help but laugh as he tosses them aside. "That's a sound I could get used ta," he says as he comes closer.

"Which sound? My laugh or my panties hitting the floor?"

"Ay," is all he says as he lowers himself onto me. His lips feel almost electrifying as he kisses me again. I think about warning him that it's been years, but what fun would that be? I'm more than ready as I feel his cock resting against the inside of my thigh. I spread my legs, ready for him, needing him.

He needs no further invitation as his cock finds my lips and begins to push in with a steady amount of force. He feels so good against me, inside of me, so warm that I can't help but moan as he continues to enter me. My head falls back again as he groans and mutters almost imperceptibly about me being too tight. I haven't taken all of him yet, but he thrusts his hips back and forth a few times, trying to get me to relax. It's exhilarating and watching the contortions of ecstasy and agony on his face has done the trick. He suddenly pushes in all the way making my back arch as I yell out, "oh gods fuck yeeessssss!!" and dig my nails into his back.

He fucks me rougher than I expected. I like it more than I would expect.

He grabs onto my hips to give himself leverage as he continues to slam into me all the way to the hilt. He's lost to the ecstasy as he fucks me. I put a hand up to the side of his face, feeling his beard, needing to feel as much of him as I can. His wild eyes suddenly focus on me as my body is rocked back and forth. He holds my gaze as he grabs my hand on his face and begins to kiss my palm over and over again.

I'm frustratingly difficult to make cum. Something he must have realized as he releases my hand to trail his own down to find my clit. He alters his thrusts ever so slightly to give himself better access as he begins his ministrations. He's watching my reactions and I freely allow myself my emotions, something I rarely do. He sees what he's been watching for and begins to do it again, and again, until I feel myself getting close. I feel my muscles beginning to tighten in anticipation as the pleasure builds.

It's almost too much as my hips start to jerk from the pleasure. I've never cum like this before and all the sensations are driving me crazy as I let go and feel my pussy tighten even more around his thrusting cock. I hold onto him for dear life as wave after wave of pleasure hits me. I've never cum so hard in my life and I know I'm screaming something, but I have no idea what. I'm starting to come back down, feeling my pussy clench and loosen in wave after wave of aftershocks as Kal slams into me hard, and holds, as he groans loudly and bites down on my shoulder.

I relax back into the bed, feeling his cock twitch a few times inside me still. We lay there for a few minutes, the only sound our ragged breathes. My mind is in a state of pure joy feeling his warmth still inside me, his strength still on top of me. He lifts himself up for a moment, staring into my eyes. Kissing me deeply once more before he pulls away.

I miss the feeling of him in and on me as he slowly withdraws. He lays down next to me and I roll over onto my side to face him. I've never done anything like this. I haven't 'seen' anyone in years, and it was never like that. I feel a bit wicked and I'm not sure if I like it or not. I decide to not worry about it and instead begin to wonder if this is a cuddle situation. As I'm wondering he pulls me in close to rest on his chest. I nuzzle in, deeply inhaling his natural musk and the oddly intoxicating smell of our mixed fluids.

He lets out a heavy sigh as he says, "that was amazing." Not terribly poetic, but apt as anything.

I'm drawing little patterns onto his chest, nothing terribly worthwhile, just little charms for good fortune, health, that sort of thing. I think about telling him that was the best fuck I've ever had, but I didn't want to come off as too pathetic. "It really was. You really are! Amazing, that is." Gods Neva why do you have to be so awkward?!

He chuckles good heartedly as he kisses the top of my head and begins to run his fingers through my hair. My overworked and satiated body falls into his warmth as I feel myself fall to blissful slumber.

-

I wake with his arms around me, one hand cupping a breast. I have no idea what time it is, but I need to get home. He's aware I've woken as he moves to nibble one of my ears, making me squirm. I can't believe that happened. I let out a groan as I sit up and confess as much. "I can't believe I did that. That's not me, really. But why would you believe that? I need to go."

"Hang on now! I believe ya. No reason not ta. I don't usually do this sort of thing either, ya know. I'd noticed ya when I'd walked in. I tried not ta, but I couldn't seem to stop looking yer way. I figured I should introduce myself but then that succubus bit ya and I have ta say I was curious and wanted to see what was going on. I was more than a bit taken with ya, that's all. Please don't run off. Not just yet."

I turn to look at him and his eyes dart down to my breasts again. I fight the urge to tease him about it. "Wait, you can tell she's a succubus? How?"

"I have a gift for seein', that's all."

Not sure if I should believe him but still fighting the urge to tease him, and losing, I ask playfully, "what do you mean you usually don't do this sort of thing?"

He growls at me again and pulls me down on top of him. He pulls me into a kiss as he positions me over his more-than-ready-for-round-two cock. The storm outside continues to rage and a wave of thunder loud enough to make me jump rips through the room. "Stay, my Neva. Ya don't want ta be out in that just now, do ya?"

"You don't understand," I say as I pry myself away and scramble up and out of the bed. "I have to get back. With this storm there will be too much humidity in the air and my plants won't dry the way I need them to if I don't get a fire going. I shouldn't have stayed as long as I have."

I almost forgo putting yesterday's panties back on when I feel his cum start to leak out of me. I can't find anything to clean myself up and the pounding rain reminds me that I do really need to get going. I pull them on quickly followed by the skirt. With a brief forlorn look at my ruined bustier I throw the blouse on over my bare breasts. I weirdly feel a bit naked with nothing on underneath and that gives me its own kind of thrill.

I turn to see him, propped up on an elbow with his nudity on full display. "I'd like ta see ya again. I have some more lessons for ya, if ya'd be interested? Actual lessons, mind. Not that I wouldn't mind doing this again. I may not be part of any council, but I feel for ya, not having someone to train ya. I was in the same spot once. And ya have talent. I can see that."

"I'm sure you can, and thank you, but I wasn't lying. I don't do this," I say as I wave my hand at his nakedness.

He stands swiftly and comes up to me. "Ya did last night, darlin'. I'm in town for a few more days if ya mind changes. May I at least kiss ya goodbye?" I nod timidly and he grabs me, an arm around my waist pulling me into him, a hand getting lost in my hair as his lips touch mine, gently at first, escalating into more. His hands start to roam...

"I'm sorry I really do have to go!" I call to him as I grab my cloak and run out the door. For the first time since I woke I realize Eish didn't bother me last night. I can't remember the last time I felt so...rested? I'm not sure that's what it is, but even running through the rain hasn't put a damper on my good mood.

Sopping wet from head to toe I rush into the Master's tower and run back to the workshop, desperately needing to start that fire. I nearly slip on the floor, barely catching myself on a worktable and skidding to a stop. A roaring fire has warmed and dried out the room. I have a moment of panic thinking Master has returned before I notice Eish, curled up on the hearth. "Is this your doing?" I ask her directly. Her powers are rather limited in this form, in the waking world, but they still have their uses.

She perks her head up and meows at me. "You're a life saver, Eish," I profess to her as I throw off my sopping wet cloak and slowly peel off my soaked through blouse. My nipples harden from the sensation of the sticking wet fabric peeling off and their exposure to the warm open air. Eish meows at me as she watches intently. This is nothing new to her and it no longer phases me to have her as such an attentive audience.

"What was last night anyways? Did I really need to get laid that badly? I mean, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious, that's all." She meows again and rolls over on her back, smug in the knowledge that her mission was a success. I slowly peel the skirt off and pull my panties down. She sniffs the air frantically as she had done yesterday morning. I guess I figured out what she tracked down. "Fine. Keep your secrets. I don't even care. Last night was unbelievable and I actually got some rest. I'm not sure if I should be more thankful to you for the interference or for staying out of my dreams. But either way, good girl."

She starts twitching her tail and then jumps up. I know she hates being called a good girl, but it really did just slip out. She jumps over to the table next to me and before I outmaneuver her she bites me solidly on the ass. "Ow! You stupid cat, you knew what I meant! Fuck, fuck, fuck that really hurts!" I remember Kal's lesson from yesterday and my joy overcomes the pain. "Oh! Wait until you see this." She sits down and stares daggers at me.

I close my eyes for a moment, letting out my anxiety and self-doubt with a heavy sigh. Opening my eyes, I say the words and draw the simple healing glyph with my fingers. Without giving myself any time to overthink and muck it up I release the energy over the wound on my ass. The most difficult part being the physical maneuvering to reach right where she got me. Success!

"See?! I was actually able to do something right for once! Using a glyph!" Eish wasn't impressed. But I still couldn't believe it. If I hadn't been naked head to toe I might have done more of my little happy dance, but as it was my work was piling up and I needed to get to it. The storm had done a number on my gardens out back and I needed to fix them up and hope for the best when it comes time to harvest.

I spent the rest of the day in muddy water as I worked to salvage my gardens. They were situated between the tower and the woods not far off. A perfect place for most of my plants. I usually would have had a customer or two during the day, but it had been oddly quiet until nearly dusk. I heard the knock from the front while I was wrapping things up out back. "I'm back here, just follow the path around!" This wouldn't be one of my usuals. They always came first thing in the morning.

They were taking their time and I was about ready to go see if they'd gotten lost when I saw his eyes. Sparkling with a bit of deviousness to them. "How are ya, my Neva?" He had his cloak around him, but I could tell he was carrying something.

"I am well, dirty, as you can see, but well. And yourself? I see you didn't have any trouble finding me."

"And why would I? Ya are the village witch, after all."

"Hardly. I'm a stand in. Which makes me wonder what someone like you would want from someone like me."

"I want nothing from ya, darlin', just wanted ta make sure ya were alright. Ya seemed a bit surprised with yaself after, well..."

"I was, am, surprised. I'm fine. Thank you for your concern though. If there's nothing else I shou--"

"I brought ya something. I may have gotten a wee carried away last night. I suppose I should say I'm sorry, but I'm not. So instead, I'm tryin' to make amends." He presented a parcel wrapped in a designer material that I recognized immediately.

"Did you get that from Gabriella's shop?" I ask without taking the package.

"Ay. I was told she was the best in town." He smiled a bit nervously, seeming to not quite yet understanding.

"Yes, she does. But hers also have certain...qualities, that I'm not quite interested in."

"What are ya gettin' at, darlin'?"

Slightly exasperated I explain, "Gabbie is a regular of mine. She purchases an aphrodisiac oil that I make just for her. She imbues it into her garments. One's body heats it up enough to be absorbed into the skin of both the wearer, and well, anyone touching it, and voila, all you can think about is fucking. Most people are aware of this when purchasing from her. It's...known, and assumed. I do have several pieces from her, it's often part of her payment. She skips the oil for me though."

"Ay, and that's why I told her I needed something without it. Ya underestimate me, my Neva. Ya shouldn't do that."

I could feel myself blushing under the layer of dirt and mud I was certainly covered in. Of course he'd know. Even if he wasn't a seer he'd still know. I suppose some part of me was trying to show off a bit for him.

"Oh," was again all I could say.

"Would it be so bad, if all ya could think about was fuckin' me, for a bit?"

My eyes bulged at his question. This just isn't how things are done! Wizards, witches, sorcerers, we just aren't this straight forward! Who is?! Besides Eish anyway.

His boldness seemed contagious. Or maybe it was because I had spent all day thinking about last night. Maybe I was simply hoping he felt the same need that I did. I don't know what drove me to it or why I felt like I needed a dozen excuses to say it but fuck a fairy I said it anyways. "All I could think about today was fucking you, for more than a bit. It hadn't been so bad."

He clearly hadn't expected that response as he dropped the parcel from Gabriella's Boutique and took a step towards me, that expression from last night back, but stronger now. His eyes quickly turned from me to the woods behind me. His expression had changed from one of carnal need to something between rage and terror. I slowly turned in time to see a...not a wolf, but it had been a wolf, just not anymore. Its body wretched and ragged as though it had perished weeks ago. Something malevolent clearly forcing it to endure as black smoke billowed from its body and the stench of sulfur filled the air. I only saw it for a moment before it lurched towards me.

A ball of electrified energy soared past my head, sending the beast reeling backwards. Kal screamed, "NEVA, RUN!" Before I could move the beast charged past me towards Kal. He was able to hold it off, holding it mere inches away from his body. Its jaws seconds away from closing down on Kal's throat. He'd frozen it, but even Masters of paralysis can only maintain it for a couple of minutes. Sometimes that can be enough. I had to hope that Kal could hold it long enough.

I ran to the tower, grabbing a pair of shears I'd been using earlier. I sliced my hand quickly, not caring about how deeply, just knowing I needed enough blood to refuel the protection barrier glyph I'd been neglecting. This was a small, quiet village. Nothing bad happened here. And I'd grown tired of giving this thing my blood, especially when I hadn't been able to heal myself. I wasn't thinking of that now. I was praying to the goddesses that it wouldn't be too little, too late.

DeLaFaye
DeLaFaye
130 Followers
12