Keep Your Demons Fed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slammed my hand on the glyph that had been burnt into the side of the house. It was now faded to a deep brown, laced with blood months old. My fresh blood was dripping down the wall from my hand. The pain was yet to hit me as the adrenaline pounded through me. Slowly, too slowly, the blood was redirected and began filling in the glyph. It was taking too long, and I began to smear my bloodied hand all over the glyph that was no less than three feet in diameter.

I wasn't sure if that would even be enough. The glyph was nearly complete as I turned my head to see Kal, struggling, but still holding his spell, and the beast, in place. A blinding light from the completed glyph illuminated the quickly darkening gardens. I turned just in time to see the flash from the glyph travel outwards, covering the ground, speeding to the afflicted wolf. I just had to hope it would be enough...

12