All Comments on 'Keeper Ch. 01'

by Ardella

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaover 11 years ago
a terrific start

I eagerly opened this story when I saw your name (I loved your Infiltration series), and I'm hooked. Already! John and Blue are likeable characters, and you've introduced a nice element of mystery about John's background and inner voice. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eagerly awaited

I was so happy to see the story this morning. And, I loved it...sweet and romantic. I can't wait to read more. Welcome back!

ArdellaArdellaover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: A terrific start, and Eagerly awaited

I have to admit... I am a little bit worried how readers will like Keeper.

Though it will have ties to The Infiltration, it's definitely unlike that story. Not that I felt as if I should write an Infiltration copy-cat, mind you.

And, unfortunately, there will be a longer wait between chapters. I apologize about that right from this start.

Also, no sex right off... lol... will Literotica readers be bored?

I'm being a little silly about that, I know, but while I know that no one can please everyone, I just hope that some of you enjoy it.

And I DO hope so!

Cheers!

~Ardella

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Start!

This definitely falls in the "romance" category, but the lack of sex doesn't diminish this story one bit. If anything, it's almost better for the slow build up that is sure to come! I look forward to more installments!

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

This is a great start and I have hopes of really liking the story and the characters. Guess it is time to visit your page and see what else you have written to get a feel for your work and what your stories tend to be about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay!

New story is awesome! And one of the best things about the romance category is a slow build to sex, in my humble opinion. It's not romance if they immediately jump each other's bones, and it takes away from the story, I think. But you should write the story that feels right to you and ignore those who say it needs sex right away and all the time. Great so far, and looking forward to more.

EvaYvonneEvaYvonneover 11 years ago
Yum!!

1st chapters can be sooo awkward, sometimes. Not in this case. It does help that I had the original character profiles and have a little bit of an idea what to expect from them... keep it up Sweetie!

ArdellaArdellaover 11 years agoAuthor
My Dear EvaYvonne

HUGS!

And thank you for Abe.

:)

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Christmas in October

I'm not very good with names, and failed to recognize that "Keeper" was a story by the author of "Infiltration." That series was a favorite of mine when it appeared. Something just clicked this morning when I saw the latest chapter posting, and---hooray! So delighted to find a whole new tale from a skilled writer. As noted by the other commenters, this opener is splendid with all kinds of rich hints about what's to come. Can't wait...and also can't imagine how this could tie into "Infiltration," but look forward to finding out.

SaphaqueSaphaqueabout 11 years ago
Love but slightly worried...

I love your story so far, but I have to admit, john's ... interest in Blue is a little worrisome. I'm not sure i would want a virtual stranger carrying a picture of me in their wallet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous