Keeping a Job

Story Info
Sara keeps her job.
5.4k words
4.13
25k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were not a lot of good paying jobs for a young woman of 21 years going to University wanting to be an accountant; trust me it's not as sexy a career as it sounds. I worked at a Fish and Chip shop for minimum wages and all the chips I could eat, hated chips and I smelled like a greasy French fry all day. Then there was the Big Mac and others, but living in a big city was costly and I quickly realized I needed to find a better paying position as my savings dwindled. I would religiously scan the want adds and went for half a dozen interviews, but so far, no luck.

Then one day, Julie another student, told me of a good paying job as a waitress at a Night Club. I quickly made an appointment with the manager and I was eagerly waiting at the front door for it to open later that day. Julie failed to tell me that it was a strip club in a slightly seedier part of town but that became quite obvious by the advertising on the entrance and marque. She also failed to tell me she was stripping there and the fringe benefits. Oh, not for me, but the benefits the manager expected. But I really needed a job or I would have to spend the rest of my life flipping burgers.

The manager was a not bad looking guy of around forty, with a full head of dark hair and was neatly dressed. He looked at me carefully before asking, 'Are you applying for the stripper job?'

'No sir,' I assured him, 'the waitress job. My name is Sara, I talked to you earlier.' No way was I stripping in front of a bunch of strangers. Not that I'm a prude but I mostly wanted to keep my clothes on.

He stood up and indicated for me to turn around by spinning a finger pointed down. I turned and he assessed me like a price horse.

'You know with your looks and body you can make more stripping...and other things,' he hinted with a leer.

'No sir, just the waitress job if you don't mind.' I insisted, having figured out the "other things" already.

'OK,' he agreed. 'Can you start tonight?'

'Yes sir,' I smiled, 'what time?'

'Might as well start now,' he said. 'My name is Tony Owens. Go see the bartender, his name is Bill and he will get your particulars and your uniform. OK?'

'Yes sir.' I figured I would at least see how much I liked the job and if the pay was good.

Bill the bartender was a tall skinny guy with dark hair in his early forties, he was good looking in a sort of quiet way and we talked casually as he made out the necessary forms.

'Stripper?'

'Waitress.' I can be monosyllable as well.

'Drink?' he asked as we finished the forms.

'Water.'

We both started to laugh, he reached out shaking my hand and placing a glass of water before me. 'If you need any help, come and see me. OK?' He said giving me a knowing look and took me to the change room.

I might as well have taken the stripper job I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror. I had poured myself into a black bustier leaving my boobs ready to pop out and say "Howdy" at a sneeze. It barely covered my nipples and the skirt was a short loose frilly thing scarcely covering my ass, finally a pair of black thigh high mesh stockings and a small apron with several pockets. Fortunately, I was able to wear my own black shoes with four-inch heels as I have very small feet. One of my boyfriends used to tease me by saying, "Your feet are small because your tits keep them in the shade". I have good sized tits on a fairly skinny frame, 115 pounds with 34D's. The mirror showed a tall sexy blonde attempting to pull what little clothing she had into places usually covered. I didn't know if I would last the night.

I reluctantly went out to the club and Bill gave me the twice over with a smile of approval and a thumbs up while he placed a fresh glass of water before me, 'Thanks,' I said trying to meet his eyes.

'You look good Sara,' he said and then began explaining my job. It wasn't brain surgery but a short time later the first four customers arrived. 'You are up kid,' he nodded to the group.

'Have you got a big stick for me?' I asked, 'Just to keep the hands off me.'

'You'll do fine,' he assured me. 'Don't quit until you count your tips tonight.'

'OK.'

By the end of the evening I was exhausted and probably black and blue from all the gropes and pinches I had tried to fight off. I couldn't get them all but I tried. Then I counted my tips, holy shit, I'm rich I thought as I changed. I can eat this week. I couldn't believe the money I had made. If only all the business cards I had tucked into my cleavage that night were dollar bills, I could have retired.

'So, will I see you tomorrow night?' Bill asked with a grin as I started to walk past him.

'Yes Bill,' I smiled at him. 'I'll be here.'

By the end of the first week Bill and I had become friends. And I had quickly learned how to dodge and wheel through the crowd carrying a tray of drinks. What surprised me more than anything was my willingness allow a little accidental slip of a boob popping out and not being as quick to evade some of the hands. I also tried several different styles of undies, French cut, black see through or thongs. I assumed the girls up on the stages would keep the crowd's attention, but the thongs really seemed to be the most popular; for tips. It was peculiar, but wearing a thong seemed to decrease the pinching but not the looking. Maybe I should have done a study of this, but then being a hopeful accountant, I just counted the money. To be honest, I was actually beginning to enjoy the banter and yes, bending over to flash my boobs and butt.

The club customers were mostly business men coming in with a group and surprisingly, some bikers came in once a week or so. They were really the easiest to deal with, I kept them supplied with burgers and beer. And once the "no touch rule", was explained to them and I kept them topped up with cases of beer, their tips were the best.

At the end of the second week I was called into Tony Owens office right at closing time. Several of the girls had already warned me of this "visit". Mr. Owens was sitting at his desk with a drink and a cigar sticking out of his mouth. I wondered what would be sticking out of my mouth shortly. I had already made the decision I had been putting off for a couple of days; I did like to eat regularly. And what I would do to keep my job, was something I enjoyed doing. The office was a good seized room with an old leather couch and easy chair in the corner, the desk with chair behind it, a big old green safe with one door slightly ajar against the right wall containing their books, a small bar with a sink stood next to the safe and a cheap carpet covering most of the floor. It smelled like an over stuffed ashtray, stale beer and sweat.

'Well Sara,' he said blowing a cloud of smoke at the ceiling, 'How do you like your job?'

'I really like the job, sir,' I took a couple of steps toward his desk. 'It works well with my course schedule and I certainly like the people I work with.'

'Well you see I have a small problem...' he looked at me and put the cigar in the ashtray. 'I have another girl who is more experienced than you and I may have to lay you off.'

How dumb does this idiot think I am, I thought to myself standing in front of his desk. 'Well what can I do to keep my job? I can work later if need be or take more shifts.' I said. I should get an Oscar for this bit of acting.

'Really?' he said. 'Anything else come to mind?'

'Well, no sir' I paused, wanting him to say the magic words. I would not offer him an out...he had to make the move and ask me exactly what he wanted. Then I could show him some of my skills. His answer was to gesture to me to come closer, so I moved until I was standing beside his desk and I placed my purse on the top of it. He smiled up at me undoing his zipper.

'Why don't you get on your knees,' he said pointing to the space between his legs.

'What...err...what...what do you want me to do sir?' I mumbled, keeping up my innocence act.

'Let's start with you sucking my cock. I'm sure the rest of the girls have filled you in.' he said with a leer. 'Then we'll go from there. OK?'

'Err...Yes sir,' I squatted between his legs and slowly reached up to the bulge in his pants; having made my decision to keep the job about a week ago.

'Go on. Fish it out,' he said with authority, 'It won't bite you know.'

I reached into his fly and found the already hard penis, a fair size but not the biggest I had ever come across. I undid his belt and top button and brought his cock out pausing before stroking it slowly. I flicked out my willing tongue and licked the small amount of precum into my mouth. Then I kissed the bulbous head gently before opening my mouth and engulfing the shaft taking him about half way into my mouth. I had to remind myself not to show my already well-honed skills as a cock sucker. So, I acted slowly, tentatively and clumsy with his cock as if I was new at this. I gagged and pulled him out of my mouth looking up at him with a worried expression on my face.

'You haven't done a lot of blow jobs, have you?' he quipped looking down at me and putting a hand on top of my head. I shook my head and took his cock back into my mouth beginning to stroke his shaft with a hand while I held my head still. Immediately he began to push my head down forcing his shaft farter into my mouth. I could have taken him all the way in, but kept up my innocent pretense and only took him about half way. He was now applying more pressure to the top of my head and I allowed him to force his shaft a little farther into my mouth. He let go of my head but I kept bobbing up and down giving him a glimpse of my hidden talents. After a few minutes, I wondered if he would warn me of his ejaculation, I didn't think he would. He didn't. I could feel him tensing and knew he was close but I kept up my assault on his very nice cock. Then with a grunt and a quick grab of my head, he exploded into my mouth. I struggled feebly as first one, then two...three and more spurts flooded my mouth.

Finally, I pulled off his shaft and swallowed the contents of my mouth as he watched.

'You...you...,' I coughed and drooled, 'You came in my mouth...I've never done that before,' I lied as I hurriedly regained my feet.

He smiled up at me as I used a napkin to wipe my face. 'You did a real good job, are you sure you are just a beginner? And I'm sure your job is safe...for now.'

'What do you mean?' I asked, already knowing the answer. 'Will...err...will I have to do...that again to keep my job?'

'You make good money here, don't you?'

'Well yes. But.'

He cut me off, 'You can make more if you want.'

'Well, no...I'm not really interested in that kind of...err...job.' I kept it kind of like, maybe I could be persuaded. But I just wanted to leave the office. I was still wiping my face until I picked up my purse and left the office. I put the tissue in my purse when I saw Bill watching me. He waved me over and gave me a glass of water, I saw the sympathy in his face as I went to change.

'Do you need a ride home?' he called to me as I walked away. I turned, smiled at him and nodded my head. I went to the change room, quickly reaching into my purse and turning off the small tape recorder I had secreted in it before entering Tony Owens office. I did not really have a concrete plan yet, but I wasn't going to submit blindly to Tony's plan to turn me into a hooker.

Bill and I left the club through the back door and got into his old beater of a car, it was at least ten years old and in need of a trip through the auto shredder.

'Are you OK Sara?'

'Yah,' I replied giving him a smile. 'I really don't object to giving the guy a BJ, I really like doing it.'

'Yah, me too,' he said probably without thinking.

'So, are your gay, right?' I had already figured that out within a couple of days of starting.

'Oh...yes...err, well I guess I am,' he glanced at me a little funny. 'You know he's going to try to get you hooking?'

'Not going to happen.' I said with finality just as we stopped at my apartment. 'You want to come up for a coffee?'

'No, I've got to get home to Steve,' he replied but we sat chatting for a few minutes more. I decided to take a chance with Bill and pulled out my tape recorder. Bill's eye's lit up as he listened to Tony Owens coercing me to suck his cock and me doing it.

'You know that's rape...or sexual assault, I think,' he said watching my face. 'What are you going to do?'

'With the tape? I'm not sure yet,' I replied, 'But he's not getting me to start turning tricks.

Bill sat there thinking for a few moments before he smiled, 'Look...I have a friend who might be able to help us,' he looked at me. 'Yes, I mean us. I can't really say too much just yet, but I have to check with this friend.' I could see he was getting excited. 'Maybe...just maybe we can do something about this. OK?'

'Sure.'

It was two days later before Bill quietly suggested I should come over for a drink after work. He lived in a nice apartment in the West End with a view out over the city. When we got there, he introduced me to Steve, who was waiting for us. He was a very good-looking man with short blonde hair and a great body. Dam, I thought to myself, why are all the hunks gay?

'OK.' Bill said as we sat down, 'Before we get started you have to know that Steve is a cop.' I shrugged and nodded.

'Because I'm a cop you have to be very careful what you tell me,' Steve stated quietly. 'For example, if you tell me about a crime, whether you are a victim or perpetrator, I'm bound by law to do something about it. Do you understand?' He looked at me waiting to see if I got the hint. Having nice tits doesn't make my stupid, I caught on right away.

'OK.' I replied slowly, 'But could you explain your involvement, the two of you and why do I get the feeling that this might be personal?'

'It is personal...or should I say, business,' Bill answered, 'Five years ago I put up $50,000 seed money to start this club.' I could see he was getting angry thinking about this. 'It was supposed to be a Gay club. Tony Owens and Hale Cook put up the same.' He stopped looking at Steve who nodded. 'Then one day before we even got the building finished, they found Steve and I...err...in a compromising situation. They knew Steve was a cop so they laughed and just cut me out,' I could see he was seething. 'They said I could have a job as a bartender and if I didn't like it, they would out Steve as being gay.'

'Well that's not against the law, is it?'

'No, it isn't,' Steve answered, 'But being a cop and being gay...well we're not there yet. It would make it almost impossible for me to survive on the job.'

'Why,' I asked not understanding.

'The job is still a male dominated macho bullshit institution where the two fatal mistakes are, being a rat and gay. And that could cost you your life.'

'OK,' I said, suitable chastened by his fervour. 'I assume you are not about to come out then, are you?'

'No,' he slumped in his chair. 'Not yet. There's a few other gay guys on the job but we just keep our mouths shut.'

'Well what are we going to do?' Bill asked trying to bring us back to the subject. 'They are into prostitution, money laundering, drugs...I think. So, what can we do?'

'Err...Sara,' Steve started, 'I...I have some papers for you.' He handed me a few pages. 'These are One Party Consent Forms. I have heard you might have a recording of a...conversation between you and another party.' He put his hand up to stop me saying anything. 'If you should ever need to record a private conversation, legally speaking you should have filled out one of these.' I studied the forms but made no comment.

'Listen Steve,' Bill began, 'Maybe Sara and I should just do a little more exploring at the club before you get too involved. OK?'

'Sounds like a good idea Bill,' I agreed. 'I'll speak to a friend who's a lawyer, I may be able to get some tips.'

We talked for a few minutes more before Bill drove me home. It was decided we would not be obvious friends at the club and try to gather information. That was the plan, as far as it went.

One Thursday night a week later, Bill had the night off and Max, one of the other bartenders, told me Tony wanted to see me at the end of my shift. He looked at me with a weird expression on his face and a smile as he told me. Reluctantly me and my purse reported to the office after we closed.

Oh good, I said to myself as I entered, Tony was not alone. I assumed I was safe, surely, he would not try anything with a witness. 'You wanted to see me sir? I asked nervously.

'Come in Sara,' Tony said smiling at me from behind his desk. 'This is Mr. Cook,' He pointed to the well-dressed man around sixty years old sitting on the couch. 'He is also one of the owners. I asked you here tonight because we are changing the uniform of the waitresses,' he pointed to a package lying on the desk. 'I'd like you to try them on and give us your opinion on the suitability. Will you do that?'

'Of course, sir,' I replied placing my purse on his desk and picking up the small open package. I was sure he would tell me to change where I stood. I started to turn toward the door when he stopped me.

'Just change here, we haven't got all night.'

'But sir...I...err...really don't want to undress here in front of you.'

'If you want to keep your job...get undressed. Now,' Mr. Cook snarled.

'I assure you Hale, Sara has already proved her willingness to...shall we say...go all the way for her job,' he smiled at Mr. Cook. 'Isn't that right Sara?'

'Yes sir.' I said as I removed my uniform. As I tried on the various tiny uniforms the two men made comments about my body, never once mentioning the clothing. The final item was a pair of tight black hip hugger shorts that fit like a paint job. 'Where's the top?' I asked.

'We're thinking of the waitresses going top-less,' Mr. Cook smirked. 'The City has agreed to ease the by-laws.'

'Oh.' Could I go topless, I liked the job as it was, was I prepared to go topless? Sure, why not, I had a good body. I turned to the full-length mirror and struck a pose. Mr. Cook stood and approached me.

'Take the shorts off,' he ordered as he carefully examined my body. I could see the bulge in his trousers as he reached out his hand casually fondling my boob. 'You have a great body young lady; I could help you make a lot of money with equipment like this.'

'I...I...I'm not a stripper sir,' I said as I stepped out of the shorts.

'I'm not talking about stripping. But you are already naked and you have stripped for us.' He ignored my plea and cupped my ass while he pawed my tits. 'You could make five times more just turning one or two tricks a night.'

'How much would I make?' I wanted him to commit himself before I got out of the office. I had no intention of becoming a hooker. I tried to fend him off with my hands but saw Tony watching with a smile on his face. I was starting to get turned on, at least my body was.

"I think I can see you making two, maybe three thousand a night. That's not bad for spending a couple of hours on your back or on your knees.'

'That much?' I asked playing my part. 'Let me think about that for a couple of days,' I knew I had enough to sink them both, now to get out of there. But that was not to be, Mr. Cook walked over to the couch and sat down spreading his legs.

'Tony tells me you are a pretty good cock sucker.' He said as he unzipped his fly. 'Why don't you give me a little demonstration?' I probably should have left then but in a daze, I followed him and dropped to my knees as he flopped out a hardening average seized but thin dick.

'Well,' he said, 'get to it.' My slut reflexes just naturally took over. I don't know what to say...I like sucking a hard cock. I had no sooner begun licking Mr. Cooks' cock, when Tony stood and said, 'Bring her over here Hale,' Pointing to his desk and starting to remove his clothing. I was pulled to my feet and I moved over to the desk where Tony waited.

12