Keeping a Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please sir...please I... I want this. No, I meant to say. I was confused, yet my body had moved to the desk without assistance. They ignored my pleas; wait I didn't say it out loud and Mr. Cook gently pushed me back on the desk. As I fell back Tony caught me and lowered me to the desk top. I was now laying with my bum at one edge and my face hanging over the other at a slight angle.

'Please...I...' I whispered weakly but they both ignored the plea made by my mind and responded to the signals made by my body.

'Come on Hale,' Tony suggested with a grin. 'You have to try her mouth. She's going to be a great cock sucker,' he said looking down at my body. They weren't holding me down and I could have rolled of the table while Mr. Cook came around the table. 'I want to fuck her while she blows you.' They talked as if I wasn't in the room. I struggled with my desire but I wanted this experience, they seemed to recognize the slut in me.

'Please...' Was the last word I spoke before Mr. Cook presented his cock to my inevitably opening mouth. Then I felt Tony rubbing his hard cock around my pussy lips. He slipped a thumb in and roughly massaged my clit.

'Shit Hale...she's as wet as an oyster,' he said as he probed my cunt. 'You are a hot little number, aren't you?' He said as he slipped his cock into my pussy. Hale was now fucking my mouth; his scrotum banged my nose and forehead. I tried not to respond to their intrusion of my body. My brain said no, but the rest of me was already reacting to their invasion. I moaned around Hales' shaft and actually raised a hand to his hip trying to pull him deeper. They developed a see saw motion, as Tony pushed into my pussy, I would be driven onto Hales' shaft taking him all the way into my mouth. I don't remember when I wrapped my legs around Tony but suddenly, I realized what I was doing. I couldn't help myself; my animal instinct had taken over. They were both massaging my tits, tweaking my hard and erect nipples. Shit I was close, come on fuck me, I wanted to scream but my mouth was full, so I just moaned.

Hale was the first to finish. I could feel him tensing and hear his groans. Suddenly he exploded deep in my mouth. The first spurt went directly down my throat and the next shot to the back of my mouth. That was all he came, just two weak strings and a dribble. I wanted more, but that was not to be. He pulled his shrinking tool out of my mouth and moved back to collapse in Tony's chair. I watched his face as I swallowed the small load of cum. Meanwhile Tony was pounding away at me. I looked up at him and smiled wickedly.

'Fuck me Tony...Come on fuck me,' I thought to myself. Come on. Wait...wait. I said that out loud! 'Yes...yes,' I cried out.

He seized my outstretched hands gripping the side of the desk pulling me into him. He began to plunge into my willing cunt. I didn't want him inside me my mind tried to convince me, but it was as if I couldn't control my body. Take me away to another plant, my brain told me. I tried focusing on numbers; it didn't work. I closed my eyes while I bit my lower lip at the waves of pleasure coursing through my body. My pussy was in control. It was intense when I finally came, I felt the warm wet rush as he shot his load into my pussy at precisely the same time that I exploded with a mind-blowing guttural growl. Again, my body betrayed me as I began shuddering and convulsing in decreasing intensity. Tony pulled out as he softened giving my ass cheek a soft slap. My body won; my brain had surrendered.

Tony went over to the couch and sat down his legs splayed. 'You liked that didn't you?' He said with a grin.

'Yes,' I nodded as I sat up on the edge of the desk, leaning back on my arms smiling weakly biting my lower lip. 'I'll do the topless waitress bit - but I'm not hooking. So stop asking. OK?' I was giving them a good look at my body I realized, but I didn't stop.

'Ok...OK.' Tony answered.

'Mind if I get a drink of water?' I asked walking over to the sink drinking a glass quickly. 'You got a towel Tony?'

'Bottom door of the cabinet.'

I wiped down my tits and pussy while the two men watched. I smiled at them enjoying their attention; perhaps I was willing to do some stripping after all. I glanced into the open safe, then saw a blue ledger sitting on top of the safe. I picked it up and put it on top of Tony's desk. 'Let me try to explain this problem I have. Numbers to me are like music to you.' They gave me a puzzled look. 'Please bear with me,' Tony nodded, I figured I had their attention as long as I was naked. 'Open a page and read me a list of numbers where you have a total.'

Tony scratched his chin but read out a list of 22 numbers. 'The total is $18,432.63.' Tony nodded and showed the page to Hale. 'I can still tell you the questions and answers of my Grade seven math tests. I have this weird ability and I'm going to finish my University Degree. That's what makes music to me, numbers.' I looked at the two of them and smiled. 'You don't have to threaten me with loosing my job, the next time you two want to fuck me, but can we do it in a bed. Your desk is hard on my ass. OK?' They nodded open mouthed. 'And no more talk of me hooking.' I smiled at them and bare ass naked, I walked out of their office and across the club to the change room. Max stared at me slack-jawed as I passed.

The next day I called Bill and went over to his apartment. After the usual pleasantries I told him what had happened last night and then I lied. 'I didn't get anything more on the tape last night, sorry.'

'That's OK,' he said sympathetically taking my hand. 'You shouldn't have even tried. It's too dangerous. Don't try again, I don't want to see you hurt.'

'Well that's the bad news...now for the good news.' I smiled at Bill, 'If you could get their books, would that help?'

'Yah,' he said, 'but they are locked in the safe every night.'

'The combination is...9-21-13-1,' I said with a grin.

'How do you know?'

'Saw it on the inside of the safe door last night, written on a piece of masking tape.'

'Holy shit,' Bill blurted, 'this is just what we need.'

'OK, so I'm all done,' I looked at him, 'What are you going to do?'

'I...err...I...I don't know.'

'Well...if only you had copies of those books,' I waited for him to see the light. 'You know like maybe take some photographs of them and...' I waited. Nothing, I was going to have to spell it out for him. 'Maybe some of those cash register tapes and other financial papers and...' Still nothing. I reached into my purse and handed him my lawyers' card. 'Go see Judy West and get some advise from her. You might still be on the deed and partnership papers. And you don't want to shoot yourself in the foot. OK?'

'Good idea Sara, Thanks.'

Later in the week I went in to see Tony.

'Tony,' I began hesitantly, as I sat on the edge of his desk.

'What, you want to come over to my place tonight?' He asked with a knowing smile.

I sat down on his lap and kissed his cheek, 'No. Not tonight but...Can I...can I suck your cock?'

'I could never turn down a blow job from you,' he said, 'are you sure?'

'Tony,' I said pulling him from his chair and having him sit on the desk, 'I love sucking cocks and have for years.' Then I sat in his chair and proved it to him.

'Honey, I could make you rich with your talents,' he said later as I poured us a drink.

'Tony you're an ass,' I said shaking my head with a grin, 'I tell you what I would like to do. I would like to do a strip up on the big stage, just one night, just to see it I'm any good.' I laughed at him. 'Could I do that? I practiced a couple of times when no one was here.'

'You bet honey,' he grinned. 'Any time you want.'

So, I got to do a strip in front of a large appreciative audience, including Tony. It was a thrill I will never forget. I never got to wear the new topless uniform, too bad. I guess I had become an exhibitionist.

Six months later in Judy West's office, Bill got his club back while Steve and I watched.

And later that year I proudly became a CPA. I can listen to music all day long.

It's funny, I kind of miss Tony.

12