All Comments on 'Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 04'

by TehCorinthian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TehCorinthianTehCorinthianabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update on writing delay recently

So, I didn't want to take up space in the story, but I wanted to keep people updated on the recent delay. I've been struggling with depression for a couple of years now. I tried going back on a medication that had worked before in December, and it didn't work and possibly made things worse. I'm off it now, and will hopefully be trying something different soon. I'm feeling a little bit better the last week or two, and am hoping to be updating more regularly. I can't guarantee anything, but I'm shooting for a Shadow Doctor chapter before the end of March, and another Kitsune chapter in early April. I know it's frustrating waiting for the next installment; hopefully they'll be coming more regularly again now.

Anyway, there are a lot of factors in my depression, but one of them is stress over my finances. I really like writing, and I want to do it as much as possible. I know it's a bit presumptuous when I only have two stories up here, neither of which are completed yet, but I decided I'd follow the example of a few other Literotica writers I like and create a Patreon account. If you have some money to spare and enjoy my writing, I think it would be pretty cool if you took a look at it. If that doesn't work out for you, no worries. I appreciate your readership no matter what. :)

https://www.patreon.com/tehCorinthian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
technomancerguy

I'll do what I do, I'll donate a buck a chapter since I only have one shitty part time job, but I'm one of many readers so hopefully little by little it'll add up. I got a buddy who's struggling with depression, and some medical problems so I get where you're coming from. Just know you got some fans out here that are willing to help you out, so you keep moving forwards, keep trying to climb up and we'llbe here cheering you on. And as a request Id like the next chapter before my birthday, it's the 10th :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love your work stay strong through the rough times. I've battled with depression myself. Just wanted to let you know as a reader I appreciate the work and effort put into the story.

FrenchFriesFrenchFriesabout 7 years ago
So good

I'm really enjoying your work, and I can't wait to read more of it!

wildassmikeywildassmikeyabout 7 years ago
wow

please tell me that's not the last one I haven't been able to pull myself away ,I get up early so I can keep reading ,that was chapter 4,is that the end

TehCorinthianTehCorinthianabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad people seem to be enjoying it. You can track the progress of the next chapters in my bio, I try to keep it updated regularly. Chapter 5 of Kitsune is about 10-15% done in first draft. Someone asked me to have it ready by their birthday April 10th - I don't know if I'll be able to do so, but it seems like a good goal, so I'll try for it. Progress updates will show up in my bio as they happen. ;)

1Mystrian1Mystrianabout 7 years ago
loved it

I really love the whole transition away from poaching a kitsune. We well written and appears to well thought out. It gives a similar response I would have if I was in that situation. I don't want this series the end it has been so good. Very few kitsune stories on this site or really any other. Shame people don't give them the time they deserve. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release.

I suspect a lesbian episode may happen at aika's since little Fox was watching some porn and feeling neglected. Just my thoughts.

Sorry to hear about the personal problems. I can understand what you mean as I have a friend in a similar situation. I do hope that your depression continues to lessen without drugs as natural is usually the best way. I do know there are some herbs and teas out there that also help with depression. They may have better chance at helping without the side effects. I will check my finances to see how I may be able to help you out as well. I also hope others do the same. People never seems to know or realize how much effort is needed to create a good story much less a series. Feel free to contact me if you want to just chat. Sometimes that helps too. You will be able to email me through this site to email if you want more contact details. Hang in there.

Jkirk3279Jkirk3279over 6 years ago
Compulsion

So, when does he realize seeing her triggered an infatuation spell?

Kitsunes are magical seducers. It makes sense that they'd have a magical aura that triggers compulsion.

I theorize it grows stronger the longer the Kitsune has been a virgin, and then creates a pair bond with the male.

Only after his head cleared was Jason able to evaluate his actions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous