Keeping an Open Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great, although I don't think I'll walk right any time soon." He laughed and checked his phone that was sitting on a side table.

"Yeah, me too. Your ass feels even better than it looks. Look this has been great guys, but I have to run. We're leaving fairly early tomorrow. But we should be back in three weeks." Seema kissed him and after a moment's hesitation I did the same.

"Will you see us then?" He grinned.

"Of course, Seema. As long as next time I get to fuck you as well." She grinned even wider.

"Course, but I want to see Kaden fuck you next time." He shrugged, but playfully smacked my ass.

"Can't wait. Bye." He dressed and we sat on the couch, not bothering to dress after we saw him to the door.

"You up for it?" She looked down as she saw I was getting hard. "I guess that answers my question. Giddy-up." She sucked me a moment before climbing on. I gripped her ass and thought about how lucky I was to have such an adventurous girlfriend, who pushed me to try new things.

The End - Although if there is interest I will consider continuing.

12