Keeping Close Ch. 01: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On reflex, Alex opened his mouth to say something, but a quick glance at Jenna made him swallow his complaint. "Should we start playing?" he managed instead, and the others agreed with various levels of enthusiasm.

The game proceeded as he expected it would. Robbie took every opportunity to be close to or press himself up against Mara, and Nina contorted herself into seemingly impossible positions to casually show off her strength and skill. She won the first couple of games, and by the fourth game it was clear she was basically done with it. Personally, Alex had lost interest halfway through the second game, but he figured playing would be better than sitting there and watching Robbie grinding on Mara. He could still hear their giggling and see the occasional inappropriate movement from Robbie, but at least working to keep his balance gave him something to distract himself with.

"Fuck it, I'm done," Nina suddenly announced, stepping off the sheet and swigging her drink. "I'm bored, let's do or watch something else."

"Agreed," Mara said, straightening up. She'd been bent over on all fours, with Robbie coincidentally standing right behind her, and he grimaced briefly as she stood and stepped away from him. She pulled her top away from her skin and fanned her face with her hand. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm really hot now. Is anyone else really hot?"

"Not really," Nina said, already flicking through her phone again. "This room's got air con though, right?"

"Yes, but I was thinking about going for a swim," Mara said. "Who else is interested?"

"We didn't bring bathers," Jenna said.

Mara shrugged. "You can try borrowing some of mine," she offered, "But I was going to suggest a quick dip anyway, we can just go in our underwear."

"I'm up for a swim," Robbie said immediately. "I'm quite hot too; it'll be nice to cool off."

"Great," Mara said, and turned to the others. "Anyone else? Jenna? Nina? Alex?"

"No thanks," Nina said idly, not looking up. Mara rolled her eyes and turned towards Jenna and Alex.

"I don't know," Jenna said hesitantly. "Your bathers won't fit me..."

"Well, if you change your mind, feel free to join us," Mara said, peeling off her top to reveal her flat stomach and a plain pink bra. Robbie's eyes were glued to her as she bent over and quickly pulled off her leggings, exposing her slim, muscled legs and a pair of small black panties that clung to the small curve of her ass. She bobbed up, breasts jiggling slightly, and shot Robbie a quick grin. "Last one in the pool is a rotten egg," she said, and darted off.

Robbie immediately went after her, shucking his shirt as he went, but Alex quickly stopped him before he could get through the door.

"What?" he demanded, already working on the fly on his shorts.

"I have some board shorts you can borrow," Alex said. "Give me a second and I'll go grab them."

"No need, cuz," Robbie said, pulling his shorts down. He was wearing a pair of boxers underneath, and Alex could see he was already nursing a fairly big erection. "I'll make do with boxers."

And before Alex could say anything more he was gone.

He stared after Robbie in annoyance, then felt a soft hand on his arm. "Remember what I said," Jenna murmured softly. "Just keep out of it."

Alex sighed and turned to her, and got another unexpected shock. Jenna too had stripped down, and was only wearing a somewhat lacy blue bra and matching panties. Alex looked at her and swallowed dryly. In many ways she took after her mother, having smooth, creamy skin and long, slightly curled hair, although hers was a dark brown rather than auburn. She was, admittedly, shorter and slightly heavier than Valerie was, but the extra weight was in all the right places and only enhanced her curvy frame. Her large breasts all but spilled out of her bra, and Alex could tell they were easily larger than Mara's and Nina's, and probably Valerie's as well.

He suddenly realised he'd been staring and looked up at Jenna's face, only to find a slight smile on her lips and an odd glint in her blue eyes. He felt his face redden, but she only grinned and pushed past him, heading out to the pool. As he turned to follow her he heard a snort, and Nina quietly mutter, "And that's the other one."

Alex turned back. "What?" he asked sharply.

Nina glanced up at him, her expression inscrutable. "Nothing," she said coolly, and went back to her phone.

Alex looked at her for a moment, then turned and left. As he passed through the living room he saw the adults' party was clearly over; their guests were gone, and two of his uncles were asleep in front of the television. He assumed their wives were sharing the guest room. He paused to grab a coke from the fridge before heading to the pool, where he found Jenna tentatively beginning to make her way into the cold dark water.

Mara and Robbie were both already in, and were swimming around in the deep end, playfully jostling and splashing each other. Alex stripped off his shirt and shorts and stepped down onto the first step beside Jenna, flinching and retreating from the cold bite of the water.

"Shit, that's cold," he said, gritting his teeth and easing his way back in.

"It gets warmer once you're in," Mara called back, then let out a squeal as Robbie lifted her from below and tossed her backwards into the water.

"Not bothering with bathers, I see," Jenna said quietly, and he turned to see her looking at him appraisingly. He was wearing a pair of grey briefs, and felt himself blushing under her frank stare.

"I don't want to be the odd one out," he said thickly, and she grinned at him, eyes sparkling. What the hell was going on here, he wondered. His heart was a drum in his chest, and his mouth felt dry as a desert.

"Good call," she said, and then gestured to the water. "What do you say, both jump in at the same time?"

Alex nodded. "On three?" he asked, and when she nodded he took a deep breath, said, "One," and pushed her in.

Jenna cried out as she went under the water, and quickly resurfaced, cursing loudly. "You little bastard," she said, swimming back and returning to the step. Alex quickly sat down on the lip of the pool to prevent swift revenge, and she loomed over him.

"I suppose you think that was funny?"

"A bit, yeah," Alex nodded, and she scowled at him. He smiled back at her, and suddenly couldn't help but notice her hard nipples poking through the fabric of her bra. She noticed him looking, and after an instinctive twitch of her arms to cover herself, she relaxed and left herself open to his dark-eyed scrutiny. He looked at her, drinking in her wet, creamy skin and delicious curves. His cock twitched.

"Like what you see?" she asked quietly. Alex looked at her. She may have been his twenty-three year-old cousin, but he had never been more aware that she was also a hot, incredibly sexy woman.

His eyes briefly flicked over her shoulder, seeking out his sister. Mara was in the deep end of the pool with Robbie, arms loosely clasped around his neck, his head pressed against his. It didn't look like they were talking. The water was too dark to see clearly, but Alex thought he saw Robbie's arm moving, and Mara kept shifting slightly...

"Alex," Jenna said quietly, and he refocused on her. She'd posed her question casually, almost playfully, but there was something in her eyes that said this wasn't a game for her. He had to be honest this time.

"Yes," he said just as quietly. "I do."

* * *

In the deep end of the pool, Robbie was having the best night of his life.

He had been surprised and instantly excited when Mara had suggested swimming in their underwear, and her body did not disappoint. Even though he'd seen her in a bikini often enough, and masturbated over such photos of her literally hundreds of times, there was something extremely arousing about seeing her in her underwear. It added a new layer of sensuality to her appearance; these were private garments, not meant for people to see.

But she was showing them to him.

Surprisingly, it had been her that initiated the horseplay in the pool, by suddenly jumping on his back and wrapping her arms and legs around him. The feel of her breasts on his back drove him wild, and he couldn't help himself from twisting around and playfully wrestling with her. His hands had strayed where they shouldn't while they played around, first by accident, then by intention when she made no move to disengage from him.

After a flurry of activity they paused to catch their breath, and Robbie realised they were quietly floating in the deep end of the pool, her legs wrapped around his waist, his hands cupped her ass. His cock was so erect it physically hurt, and it was pressed right up against her. Unable to help himself, Robbie gently squeezed her ass and pulled her against his hard cock, then froze as he realised what he'd done. He'd copped quick feels before, but it was always a brush or caress, something easily passed off as an accident. This was blatant, and clearly intentional. He couldn't provide some glib excuse this time.

Then Mara firmly pushed back against him.

Robbie looked into her soft brown eyes, framed by long hair that had turned dark because of the water. She smiled at him wickedly, and pushed against him again; on reflex, he squeezed her ass again, and she moaned softly.

"I bet you've been waiting years to do that," she whispered softly, pulling him close. He felt her warm breath on his cheek, and somehow stiffened even further.

"You have no idea," he said back, squeezing her ass with increasing enthusiasm.

"Oh, but I do," Mara said, and began grinding her hips against him. Robbie was quick to mimic her motions, using his grip on her ass to pull her against him as he pumped his own hips. He was painfully aware only two thin layers of fabric blocked him from his ultimate goal, and he so desperately wanted to push them aside and plunge into her. But he didn't know how far she wanted to go, and was content to follow her lead. For now, at least.

"I've been aware of the way you look at me for years," Mara said, panting softly. It was the sexiest sound he had ever heard. "All the little looks, the touches, the flirting and the photographs, I knew what you were doing."

Robbie paused. "Then why didn't you stop it?"

She leaned close and brushed her lips against his. It was electrifying. "Because I liked it," she said. "I knew it was wrong, but that made me like it even more. It made me feel so sexy to think that even my cousin wanted me."

"So why didn't you ever try to fool around with me?" he asked. "I would have jumped at the chance."

"I know, but you were so much younger than me it just felt wrong," she explained. "Now that we're older, four years age difference isn't so bad. And originally, I never intended on doing anything with you, I just liked the feeling of being wanted. I did try not to encourage you too much, and took all those photos for you so you could get some relief, but I never planned on us fooling around."

"What changed your mind?"

"Two things. First, I never realised how hot you would get," Mara said, stroking his lean, muscular chest. "You're not the only one in this pool that has been masturbating to photos of their sexy cousin. Second, you remember how you slept with my friend Mandy?"

Robbie thought back. It had been at Mara's last birthday, her twenty-fifth. He had gotten a bit drunk and hooked up with one of her friends, a reasonably perky redhead who was a devil in the sack. He'd met up with her once or twice afterwards, but ultimately wanted little more than sex from her and they quickly drifted apart.

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, she told the rest of my friends about how you had a big dick and knew how to use it," Mara murmured. "And I happened to overhear, and thinking about how my friend got to enjoy my cousin's big cock but I didn't made me insanely jealous."

Robbie felt a grin stretch itself across his face. He was finally going to have her. "Well, we can't have you feeling jealous now, can we?" he said, and she nodded. "What do you think we can do about it, huh?"

Mara reached down between them, into his boxers, and took his hard cock in her small hand and squeezed. "You can take this," she said, "Shove it inside me, and fuck me until I can barely walk."

"That ought to do it," Robbie said, and kissed her.

She kissed him back, hard, and he found himself powering through the water until he had her pinned against the pool wall. She bucked her hips against him, and he broke off their kiss to move his lips down to her chest, where he pulled her bra down and feasted his eyes upon her breasts. They were perfect, perky and full and capped with delicious pink nipples that he immediately took into his mouth. Mara moaned, pressing his head down into her chest as he hungrily sucked, and her hand urgently tugged at his cock. He slipped a hand between them, fumbled to get her panties down, and pressed a finger against the folds of her pussy. His finger immediately slipped into her, and she grunted as he began moving it back and forth, delighting in the tight warmth he would soon be sinking his cock into.

Then all of a sudden she was pushing him away.

Robbie looked at her, hurt and confused, and Mara subtly dipped her head to one side. He looked and saw his sister Jenna opening the pool gate, only wearing her underwear; clearly she intended on joining them. He scowled, and had to stifle a curse when he saw Alex enter shortly after. There went his plans for anything good happening, and he resumed the light horseplay with Mara with less than his usual enthusiasm. The dark water allowed him to still get in the occasional good squeeze or touch, but he wanted more, and when he locked eyes with Mara he saw that he wasn't the only one.

He was half-heartedly splashing her when she swam over and embraced him, clasping her hands around the back of his neck. Her legs wrapped around his waist and gently rubbed her crotch against his cock, stirring it once more. He cupped her spectacular ass once more, but restrained himself from doing anything more to avoid attracting unwanted attention from the other end of the pool.

"What are you doing?" Robbie breathed, heart pounding. "Jenna and Alex are right there."

"I know," Mara said back, grinding against him. "But I'm so fucking horny I don't care."

He felt her hand on his wrist, pulling his arm between them and bringing it to her breast. He squeezed, rolling the hard nipple between his fingers, then she dragged his hand down. She'd removed her panties. She moved his fingers along her slit, shuddering at then sensation, and he slowly slipped one inside her. She mewled softly and he twisted it inside of her as she pulled his hand close, panting softly against his cheek.

"Just like that," she whispered, and he slipped it another finger and began moving faster. Her breathing increased and he sensed her orgasm approaching; acting on instinct, he suddenly pinched a nipple with his free hand and then hooked his pumping fingers to one side. Mara stiffened and clamped down on him, letting out a choked squeal as she came. He slowed down his thrusting fingers and gently withdrew from her, then brought his sticky fingers to his mouth. He sucked them, groaning quietly at the delicious taste of her, and held her as she recovered her composure.

"That was so good," Mara purred, "I really needed that. Did you like how I tasted?"

"Fuck yes," Robbie said, his cock an iron bar in his boxers. "I can't wait to get it directly from the source."

"That will have to happen later," Mara said, gently pushing him back towards the pool wall. "For now, it's my turn to taste you. Sit on the edge and take your boxers off."

Robbie looked at her in alarm. "What about the others?"

"I don't think they'll mind," Mara said dryly. "Do you?"

He looked over and saw what Jenna and Alex were doing. "No, I guess not," he said, his heart suddenly soaring and his cock surging in his boxers. "I doubt they'll even notice."

Robbie hopped out of the water and sat on the lip of the pool, quickly shucking off his boxers and dropping them to one side. The concrete rubbed unpleasantly against his bum and thighs as he shifted position, but as Mara rose from the water and placed her hands on his knees all was forgotten. Her large perky breasts hung before him, naked to his hungry gaze, and her dark golden hair fell about her beautiful face in a wet, softly scented curtain. He gently eased her hair back over her shoulders as she bent over, rubbing a thumb along the slender curve of her cheek and neck as he stared into her glittering eyes. She smiled at him, taking his cock in her delicate little hand and rolling it between her fingers.

"I see Mandy was right," Mara said, admiring the cock in her grasp. It was fairly large, maybe ten inches or so, and delightfully thick ― she struggled to wrap her hand fully around it. She gently rubbed the throbbing red head, and was pleased to hear Robbie exhale sharply in response. "This is a big dick. And a very tasty looking one."

And with no more aplomb, she bent over and took him into her mouth.

Robbie moaned aloud as his sexy older cousin eagerly went to work, sucking his cock into her mouth and swirling about the head with her tongue. She moved her head back and forth with speed and enthusiasm, stroking the shaft and caressing his balls with her hands as she slopped over the tip. He grunted hoarsely, bucking his hips, and she tightened her lips, taking him deep into her mouth. He fought to hold in his erupting orgasm but the feeling of his cock buried in her mouth and the hunger in her eyes as slurped greedily pushed him over the edge.

"I'm cumming," he grunted, and she sucked down tightly on his cock. With a snarl he came, shooting several blasts of cum into her mouth; she swallowed as fast as she could, but she spluttered over his throbbing cock and several strands of cum spilled over her lips and chin.

"Holy shit," Robbie groaned, his cock bobbing in the cold night air. Mara leaned back, idly scooping the excess cum off her face and licking it off her fingers. "Sorry, Mara," he apologised, "I should have given you more warning I was about to cum."

"That was fine Robbie," she soothed him, "It was nice. I wanted to swallow it, I just wasn't expecting so much."

"I tend to produce a lot," he said. "Especially when I'm being sucked off by my sexy cousin."

Mara grinned at him and climbed out of the pool. He swallowed, looking at her naked body for the first time. It did not disappoint. His eyes fell to her hairless pussy, and his cock twitched. Mara grinned and flicked it playfully.

"Any chance you are ready to produce some more?" she asked, slowly rubbing her pussy. "Because I've got two other holes you could cum in."

His cock hardened further. "The others?" he asked, but as he looked around he saw Jenna and Alex had vanished.

"Long gone," Mara said, sashaying over to one of the pool lounges and presenting herself to him. "So how do you want me?" she asked, voice husky with arousal. "On my back? On top? Or did you want to take me from behind?"

Blood roaring in ears, Robbie strode over to her, his rapidly stiffening cock leading the way. He stepped behind her, pressing against her tight little ass and cupping her perfect breasts before gently pushing her down on all fours. Mara bent over eagerly, arching her back obscenely to give him easier access. Ignoring the insistent throbbing of his cock, Robbie bent and kissed her pussy, grabbing her hips as he licked her lips. She whimpered appreciatively as he hungrily tongued her slit, delighting in the taste of her. He slurped at her pussy like a man dying of thirst, gulping her sweet fluids and sinking his tongue deeper and deeper.