Keeping Close Ch. 01: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nonesees
nonesees
153 Followers

"Enough, enough," she eventually cried. "Fuck me already, I need your big dick in me."

Face streaked with her juices, Robbie stood and obliged, quickly rubbing his cock against her lips to lubricate it before lining it up. He slowly pushed forward, savouring the feeling of sliding between her tight lips and entering the hot, wet core of her. Mara moaned as he buried himself in her, shivering with agonising ecstasy as he split her open and filled her, joining his cries to hers.

When he was fully inside her he paused, panting, and rested his body against hers. He could feel her heartbeat faintly against his chest, and felt her arms tremble as he shifted and twitched inside her, fighting to avoid cumming immediately. She gently pushed that amazing ass against him, telling him to start moving, and he licked the back of her neck before slowly pulling out her. She shuddered as his cock rubbed against her walls and slit, and he stopped when only the head remained in her.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," she panted, and he roughly shoved his way back into her in one sudden motion.

As if some wall of restraint within him had come tumbling down, Robbie began thrusting into her with savage speed, digging his hands into her hips to maintain his grip. With a snarl he plunged into her boiling heat again and again, her sharp cries only spurring him onwards to new heights. She matched his rhythm and thrust back against him, their pleasure in how his cock pushed against her walls and split her lips equally matched. Mara sobbed as her pleasure mounted, and howled with ecstasy as her orgasm overtook her; Robbie swore as her pussy clamped down on his cock like a vice, and a spurt of liquid splattered against his bare legs and the lounge beneath her.

"Oh fuck," Mara whimpered and Robbie slowed to a near stop, gently grinding against her as she came down from her orgasm. He reached beneath her and groped her hanging breasts, rubbing the nipples between his fingers and making a mental note to have her on top next time.

Robbie continued grinding slowly, and Mara started to push back with her hips, urging him to move faster. "Cum in me," she moaned, squeezing down on him with her dripping pussy. "Fill me with your cum."

Robbie needed no further invitation. Clamping down on her hips once more, he began thrusting rapidly, desperately striving towards his own orgasm. With Mara bucking and whimpering under him the end came swiftly, and he buried himself as deep as he could within her. With a loud, guttural roar, he blasted off inside, spraying the depths of her pussy with several hot ropes of cum, and Mara moaned in pleasure as she felt him filling her. She slowly collapsed and Robbie followed her, pinning her to the lounge as they both regained their breath.

"Wow," Mara eventually said, twitching her hips. Robbie took the message and gently eased out of her, causing a deluge of cum to fall out of her pussy and over their legs. "That was intense."

"Yes," Robbie said. "It was."

He looked at her, wondering what was going to happen now. While he loved his cousin, he was not in love with her, and knew they couldn't date. He'd lusted after her for years, but never really thought anything would ever happen ― even in his adolescent wishes to be with her, it'd always been a case of, "If only I could fuck her just once." But now he'd experienced it, he wanted more. Once wasn't enough, he doubted he'd ever be able to get enough.

But was once enough for Mara?

Robbie stood in silence, not sure what to say, while Mara went into the bushes and let the excess cum drain out of her. She returned licking her fingers, and quickly put her damp bra and panties back on, prompting him to likewise don his boxers.

"That was fun," Mara said, giving him a quick hug and pecking him on the cheek. "We'd better get to bed, it's getting late."

"Yeah," Robbie agreed somewhat woodenly, and followed her back into the house. She locked the door, gave him a quick smile, and nipped off to her room.

Sighing, Robbie returned to the den and collapsed on the lounge, idly noting that none of the others were around. No doubt Nina and Jenna were in the guest bedroom, and Alex was in bed. Then he paused. He was pretty sure his mum and Aunt Sophie, Nina's mum, were using the guest bedroom. They're probably sharing Mara's room, he told himself, but then he thought about Alex and Jenna and the pool. He stood and went to hallway, looking down to Alex's closed door.

For a moment he thought he heard something, something he really didn't want to hear. It would only take a couple of steps to know for sure, he knew, but he decided he didn't want to know. Suspicious ignorance was better than being sure, he felt, and he returned to the den and closed the door. Jenna's clothes were hung over the armrest of one of the armchairs, and after a sinking glance at them he hid them under the seat cushion.

Robbie laid down on the lounge and, trying not think about what was almost certainly going on less than ten metres away, closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

* * *

"Yes," Alex said quietly. "I do."

A relieved smile broke across Jenna's face, and she placed her hands on his bare shoulders. She bent down so her head was level with his, and he had a moment to admire her hanging breasts before she gently pressed her soft lips against his. He froze with surprise, mouth gaping slightly, and she briefly nipped the tip of her tongue inside. Then his hands were tangled in her hair, cradling her head as he kissed her back and she responded enthusiastically. He darted his tongue into her mouth and moaned excitedly, pushing him back until he was lying down with her almost straddling him. Her hands stroked and caressed his chest and he mirrored her movements, cupping one of her large, delightfully soft breasts. Jenna moaned into his mouth and lifted off him slightly, giving him easier access. He reached up and squeezed her with both hands, then blindly fumbled around to remove her bra, aching to feel her bare flesh. She giggled as he struggled to undo the catch, and broke off their kiss to undo it herself.

Jenna shrugged out of her bra, dropping it to the side, and Alex wasted no time in reaching and taking her full breasts into his mouth. He sucked as much of the large orbs into his mouth as he could, teasing the hard nipple with his lips and tongue, and Jenna moaned appreciatively from his efforts. As he leaned back and gently nibbled at her breast with his teeth, he happened to catch a quick glance at the other end of the pool; Alex let her nipple slip between his lips and looked up into Jenna's face, flushed with arousal.

"This is stupid," he said. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Oh," Jenna said, taken aback. Hurt and embarrassment started to replace the arousal in her eyes. "We don't have to, if you don't want to. I don't want to force you into anything."

She got off him and shrugged her bra back on, trying not to meet his eyes. He grabbed her before she could walk away and tilted her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"I think you misunderstood me," he said. "I meant it was stupid to be doing this here, where we could get caught." He pulled her close and cupped her luscious ass. "Let's go to my room. No one will disturb us there."

Jenna looked briefly towards the deep end of the pool. "They don't seem to mind getting caught," she said, turning away from the sight of her cousin blowing her brother.

Alex smiled at her; she was glad to see that what Robbie and Mara were doing no longer seemed to bother him. "I want to do something a little more involved than that."

Jenna clamped her legs as she understood his meaning. "Your room," she said, grabbing his hand and all but dragging him into the house. Alex staggered, caught off guard, then eagerly matched her pace and followed.

Alex followed her into his room and shut the door, then shoved her onto his bed. She let out a brief squeal that he immediately silenced by pressing his mouth to hers, and she kissed him back with equal fervour. He stripped off her bra, tossing against the wall and feasting on her breasts once more; she squeezed them together and grunted as he took as much of the pillowy flesh into his mouth as he could. But as delectable as her tits were Alex wanted more, and he roughly tugged off his briefs, freeing his stiff cock. Jenna reached off and stroked it, then removed her own panties, revealing her pussy to him.

She'd trimmed her bush until only a small matt of curly dark hair remained above her slit, but it was her slit that took his attention. It was already dripping with her juices, and as she rubbed it with her hand her lips moved, already loose and ready for him. Alex was too horny for any further foreplay, and as she spread her legs and opened up for him he saw she was as well. He pressed the head of his cock up to her lips and looked into her eyes, seeing the hunger there. She nodded, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him close, wanting her in him.

"Wait," he said, cursing himself for his stupidity. "I don't have any condoms."

Jenna fought to stifle a whine. "It doesn't matter," she gasped. "I'm on birth control, and we're both clean. Do it." He needed no further encouragement.

Alex sank into her, and the feeling with exquisite. She was hot and wet, her walls squeezing his cock with the perfect amount of tightness. Jenna moaned as he entered her, his cock filling her completely, sinking to the perfect depth and stuffing her whole. He rocked back and forth, giving them both time to adjust to the sensation, and then he started to thrust in earnest, pumping his granite hardness into her pulsing core.

She cried out in pleasure, spurring him to move faster as she thrust back against him. He obliged, dripping with sweat as he pounded her into his mattress, loving the way her breasts and stomach jiggled and the expressions that flowed across her flushed face. As he thrust into her, she let out a guttural cry and tightened around him, and he shoved a hand over her mouth to stifle her shrieks as her orgasm hit. She writhed under him, her pussy a molten vice twisted around his cock, and he continued to ride her, surging towards his own orgasm. She was still wriggling under her when he came, shoving himself deeply inside of her and releasing several hot blasts of cum that her pussy hungrily milked out of him. They rocked together, coming down from their high, and he kissed her, savouring the softness of her lips and the warmth of her breath.

Softening but still twitching inside her overflowing pussy, Alex slumped over her, panting hard. His head rested on her breasts, hearing her pounding heart as she caressed him and ran her fingers through his hair.

"That was fun," Jenna said, and he chuckled into her soft flesh.

"Yeah it was," he said, gently sliding out of her. His cock was coated with a mix of their fluids; he grabbed a handful of tissues to clean it, passing her another handful.

"We'll have to do this again sometime," Jenna said, carefully wiping herself clean.

"You want to do this again?" he asked.

"Of course," Jenna said, staring into his eyes. "Don't you?"

He looked at her sweaty body, glowing with post-sex bliss. He licked his lips. "Fuck yes I would."

"Count me in too," a new voice said, and they both turned to see Nina sitting on the floor in the corner of the room. Her pants were off and legs spread, exposing her hairless pussy, shiny with moisture; she grinned them, licking her fingers casually.

Alex had no idea when or how she got in, but she'd seen them. They were fucked, and both he and Jenna froze, literally caught with their pants down.

Nina stood up and grinned at them, seeming completely at ease and undisturbed by being half-naked in front of her cousins, who had just had sex. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone," she said, smiling at their shocked faces as she pulled up her pants. "But we will be talking about this later. Good night."

There was a soft click as the door closed behind her, and she was gone.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" Jenna said worriedly, sitting up.

Alex draped a reassuring hand over her shoulder. "We're going to keep calm," he said steadily. "I don't think she's going to blackmail us or get us in trouble ― she could have just filmed us on her phone if she wanted to do that. Plus, I think she was watching us and masturbating."

"Right," Jenna said. "I better go find my clothes and sleep in Mara's room, so no one else finds out."

"You could do that," Alex agreed, lying down on his bed. "Or you could lock the door and come back to bed."

Jenna looked at him with her hands on her hips, then snorted and shook her head in exasperation. "You're thinking with your penis," she said reprovingly, then went and locked the door.


nonesees
nonesees
153 Followers