Keeping Everyone Waiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, Lila. You're close. You're about to make me cum! Go harder with your tongue. Yes! Yes!" Lynn coached.

Lila was feeling proud of herself. She could feel Lynn's entire body tensing and releasing beneath her. Lynn's hands were on Lila's head, pulling her hair and trying to get Lila's mouth off her clit. Lila wasn't budging. She knew Lynn was cumming, and she was hoping to make it the best orgasm of her life, even if it was a bit unrealistic. Lila knew she was a novice, but she also knew that she was a fast learner and a great actress. Lynn would appreciate her commitment to this role after she came.

"Lila! Oh fuck, Lila! Fuck! Fuck!" Lynn screamed. Lila had never heard Lynn cuss so much, and she felt proud of herself for pushing Lynn to the point where she felt the need to. "Okay! Okay! That's enough!"

Lynn's legs were now working on trying on throw Lila off of her. She was screaming more obscenities when Lynn finally succeeding in breaking the suction between Lila's mouth and her clit. Lila fell backward and away from Lynn's pussy.

"Did I do a bad job?" Lila asked, not sure if what she had done was okay or not. Lynn was panting like a dog, and her makeup was a bit smeared. Her hair was matted from the writhing she had done against the pillows. She looked like she had been thoroughly fucked, and Lila felt a sense of satisfaction at having done this to Lynn.

"No. That was...phenomenal. I can't believe that was your first time eating pussy. I'm not sure I believe you." Lynn was still out of breath. She looked tired yet relaxed.

"I tried to do it as an actress," Lila tried to explain. "It's my default. It's what I do when I don't know what I'm doing."

"Get over here, Lila. I need to feel you."

Lila crawled to Lynn and settled on her left breast. Lynn's arm was wrapped around her, lovingly, and they cuddled. Lila had never felt so happy and secure. She never wanted Lynn to leave. Lynn was feeling equally happy about the situation, and she hoped that Lila wouldn't get scared after their sexual encounter. She had gone through that with a lot of women who were still discovering themselves, and she prayed that this time she would be allowed to have all the time she needed with Lila. Her heart was on the line with this woman.

"What's that?" Lila asked, sitting up suddenly.

"What? I don't hear anything."

"That buzzing! I think it's my phone." She scrambled off of the bed, grabbed her purse, fished the phone out, and gasped when she saw it.

"What is it, Lila?"

"We have to turn on the news. Right now!" Lila opened a nightstand drawer to grab the remote control. She flicked on large projector TV and turned to a news station.

"Oh, fuck, no!" Lynn gasped. There on the screen was a mainstream reporter commenting on the close of their play and the two missing actresses that never made it to their afterparty. The screen flashed, and another reporter appeared who was interviewing Andre, their co-star.

"I saw them leave the party together in Lila Flowers's limo, but they never made it. I hope that they are okay. We've all been trying to reach them. They are supposed to get their awards for their performances tonight, and I guess I will have to take home their trophies for safekeeping."

"Andre, what was it like to star with Lila Flowers and Lynn Clendenning in the updated version of The Glass Menagerie?" the reporter asked.

"They are both amazing actresses, and of course, I couldn't have done it without them. They got very close during the tour. I'm sure they are just off somewhere together if you know what I mean." Andre gave the camera a smug wink. Both Lila and Lynn knew what he was doing. He was trying to steal all their publicity.

"We need to get to the party," Lila cried. "I'm going to call Chuck," she informed Lynn. Chuck was the director, and he would set everything straight.

"Okay, I'll just get my dress on and try to fix my hair and makeup," Lynn grabbed her bag. She could hear Lila on the phone.

"Look, we had to stop at my house, and it took a little longer than I thought. I couldn't find my dress, but I found it. Can you please stop Andre from trying to make this into a missing person's report?"

Lynn shook her head. Being famous was a lot of work. You couldn't just slip away for a few minutes without people speculating. Still, it had been worth it. Lila had surprised her with the way she had eaten her pussy. She wanted more, even though she knew that they had to get to the party. She wanted more than just a one-night-stand with Lila. She wanted everything with her. She didn't care that she was more famous or younger. She was just the right woman for Lynn, and Lynn was now wise enough to recognize this sort of thing when it came along.

They were back in the limo, the partition up, holding hands as they made their way to the party. Lila was nervous, but not because of the party. She wanted to know where she stood with Lynn. She wanted Lynn to understand that this wasn't just nothing to her. Lila wanted more from Lynn. She wanted everything. She felt the ache of love inside of her, consuming her. She tried to find the words to say what she was feeling, but everything felt so jumbled inside.

"Lila?" Lynn asked, giving her hand a squeeze.

"Yes?"

"Lila, I don't know how to say this, and if you don't feel the same way, just let me know, and I'll go away."

"Feel what way?"

"I...I have feelings for you. I...I love you." Lynn pulled her hand from Lila's. She was embarrassed that she had put her feelings out there. She was scared that Lila was going to reject her. She had been through it before and survived, but this was different. This was Lila. Lynn was fairly certain Lila was her soulmate, but what if she was wrong? What if Lila didn't care the way she did? Moments went by before Lila finally spoke.

"I love you too, Lynn. I want to be with you. For real."

"Oh my God, baby!" Lynn pulled Lila to her and kissed her deeply.

"Now you've messed up our lipstick!" Lila giggled.

"I don't care! So, you want to make this official? Like everyone knows we are together?" Lynn asked. She hadn't exactly kept her status as a lesbian a secret, but it wasn't common knowledge either. This could affect both of their careers, and yet it felt so right. She wanted everyone to know that Lila was hers and that they were in love.

"I want everyone to know you're my girlfriend now," Lila beamed. "I'm proud to be with you. Look! We're here! Let's make our first appearance together."

The limo came to a stop, and there was a small red carpet laid out that they would walk down. There were only a few paparazzi outside waiting to snap photos of them on the red carpet when they arrived. Lila's driver opened their door, and they made their way out onto the carpet, holding hands like a real couple.

The questions instantly began;

"Lila Flowers, is Lynn Clendenning your girlfriend?"

"How did you guys know you were right for each other?"

"Is this your way of coming out as lesbians to the world?"

Lynn led Lila down the red carpet, smiling brilliantly, the way they had been taught to work a red carpet. Only this time, their smiles weren't fake and forced. For the first time in a long time, both Lila and Lynn had something real to smile about. Fame and fortune were terrific, but they were quite empty without someone to share them with.

"Is it true that both of you had affairs with Andre Parr?" a reporter asked. Lynn turned to the reporter.

"Neither of us would ever sleep with Andre Parr. We are into each other!" she said gleefully.

Lila and Lynn had a long, hard laugh before they finally stepped inside the building and made their way to the grand hall, where the party was in full swing. They shared a dance together on the dance floor and were shocked that none of the cast had a single negative thing to say about their sexual orientation. Lila was shocked that she had been so afraid of being a lesbian until she met Lynn. Now that she had the right person with her, it didn't feel scary at all. It felt exciting. They shared a simple kiss at the end of their dance.

"Check this out," Lynn showed Lila a tabloid website. In large, headline quotes was Lynn's comment about them never sleeping with Andre and being into each other.

"I guess shit just got real. We're officially out of the closet." Lila laughed.

"Are you scared?" Lynn asked her.

"No. Now that I have you, I'm not scared anymore."

"It feels like I've been waiting my whole life for you," Lynn confessed. "I'm glad that the wait is finally over."

"Me too," Lila confessed, and they embraced. Lila could feel the bond between them, and she felt safe with Lynn. She was sure now that she was a lesbian, and she was ready for her first real relationship. The media was going to go crazy with this. Lila knew she would end up on every magazine and tabloid cover as the newest famous lesbian actress. Lila didn't care. She had kept everyone waiting, especially herself. She didn't know why it had taken her this long to figure out who she really was, but now that Lila knew, she was going to love Lynn for all she was worth.

12