Keeping Her Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And her arousal grew in leaps and bounds. Unfamiliar sensations flooded her awareness--so much stronger than anything she had previously experienced. Some sort of ignition sequencing, signaling something big, ignited and burned deep within her soul, setting her central nervous system alight, buzzing her brain, and sparkling up and down her spine. Coming to a rapid boil, Katie balanced on a knife-edge for moments that seemed to last for days, until she could take no more. 'The cock', spurting and jerking through his own climax, followed her, staying fully ensconced, as her arms folded and dropped her chest into the welcome arms of her husband.

'The cock' had claimed to be good for hours, and, while he got a bit wobbly following his third go, he still came a couple more times. In the final analysis, despite his objectionable attitude, he gave Katie one really big--sensational orgasm, as well as several milder climaxes. Notwithstanding, when he was finally done, he abruptly, and insensitively pulled out, leaving Katie hanging--so-o-o very, very close it hurt. Self-conscious about her obvious unsatisfied arousal, she tried to ignore it--dismiss it, but she realized she had never felt so blatantly horny.

For their very first session of DYI sex-therapy, Katie's overall response was bridled--well-restrained; understandably tainted by 'the cock's' attitude. Willie saw Rick, 'the cock', out with an unspoken, "Don't call us; we'll call you." Alone, again, in their own home, Willie and Katie agreed that Rick, 'the cock' would have been more aptly referred to as 'Rick, the dick'. And that he was eminently unsuitable; beyond that, they didn't waste any more words on him. They were too busy making love.

Willie dove in, face first, unable to resist stroking his tongue up between her labia, from the very back of her slit, before reaching up to his wife's clitoris. He swirled around it a few times; she squealed and begged for release. Finally, he sucked her little nub into his mouth, and batted it back and forth with the tip of his tongue, triggering her climax. Shaking violently, Katie held Willie's head firmly against her snatch, kicking her legs and squishing his cheeks with her thighs. Willie curled his tongue, and, dropping his chin slightly, poked into her dripping pussy. "Man," he thought, recollecting his college days, as he swept the puddle of cum into his mouth, "it's been an awfully long time since I've swallowed male jism directly from a quivering cunt." Willie ate Katie through, not just her hanging orgasm, but several more climaxes and echoes, to boot. Relieved and mellow at last, Katie was easily persuaded of the need to try again.

Willie was much more meticulous in identifying and engaging the next 'cock' candidate. After careful evaluation and consideration, he secured the help of Josh, another willing acquaintance from the gym. Josh was not only understanding and cooperative, he was sensitive and sympathetic. Of course, as far as Katie was concerned, it certainly didn't hurt that he was ruggedly handsome, too.

It was interesting that both Willie and Katie noted, silently and independently, that their greetings at the door on the appointed afternoon, and their retirement to the bedroom, were much less awkward that second time around. They, Willie, Katie, and 'the cock', disrobed quickly and arranged themselves on the bed--Willie, supine in the middle; Katie, on all fours covering him; and 'the cock', kneeling at her bottom, between her legs, in classic doggie-style. Katie's natural lubrication had already let down. 'The cock' paused to spread some around the gateway to her pussy, and onto the helmeted head of his woodie, before lining himself up and pushing gently but firmly into her vagina. Splitting her labia, he allowed them to grip and caress his invading erection.

Kate's exhaled moan, in unison with the initial, long, deliberate penetration, was, Willie thought, a very good sign. Her obvious sensual pleasure was so much more positive this time, than last, that Willie, dragging his kisses down her chin, felt himself relax, despite the already growing stimuli.

Furthermore, Josh, the current 'cock', turned out to be very, very well-equipped. His measured, thoughtful insertion seemed, Katie felt, to go on forever. Hung like a horse, was the simile that came to mind. He was probably an honest eight inches, or maybe, even, a bit over. And once he reached her depths, he hesitated just a moment, before drawing back, beginning a leisurely in-out pace; not rushing; not pounding. Still, for as much as it has become cliché, he was very soon touching places in Katie that had never been touched--that is to say, places and nerve-endings that had not been reached by her vibrator nor Rick the dick.

Katie's arousal had always been vocally varied and unpredictable; sometimes loud and plaintiff--"Oh, yes! Please! Yes, yes, yes. Just like that!" And sometimes muted and desperate--"Oooooh! Aaahhh! Oh, oh, oh. No more! I can't stand it!" And sometimes indecisive--"Don't! Stop! Don't! Stooooop! Don't stop! Don't, ooohhh, stop! Don't!"

Rocking wildly on her arms and legs, Katie's mouth and lips were lost to Willie and the initial kisses, her head flopping spasmodically on her shoulders, her eyes closed, her breath ragged through her mouth and nose. She had to be satisfied with his giving all his attention--much appreciated, nonetheless--to her hanging boobs and her throbbing nipples!

As apparently thoughtful and caring as this second 'cock' was, he, also, turned out, quite serendipitously, to be a virtual fucking machine. He not only had an impressively large dick, he didn't even sag between the first four or five climaxes. He just kept on going--or cumming, like the Eveready Bunny with his batteries in backwards. He had incredible staying power, as well as the stamina of a bull ox--staying rigid, even after multiple ejaculations. Man-o'-man, could that man fuck!

Wild and insatiable, Katie squealed and cried and screamed and swore, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuck..., Fuck meeee!!!" While maybe not completely devoid of human emotion, the sexual connection was, for all intents and purposes, purely carnal--the animal lust was overwhelming. 'The cock' dressed quietly, as they caught their collective breath, and, while Katie cleaned up, Willie saw him--Josh--to the door. In keeping with the sex-therapy theme, Willie gave Josh a small cash honorarium. Once they were alone, Willie and Katie made gentle, satisfying love. Katie lovingly nibbled and twiddled Willie's nipples, pausing frequently to tilt her face up and reach with her lips to kiss, calmly yet passionately.

Willie returned the attention, spending time munching and fondling Katie's breasts before sliding his tongue down her body to get her off once more with active, enthusiastic cunnilingus.

Katie absolutely loved the making-love orgasms she had with Willie. They couldn't be better. She was coming to realize, though, that a penetration orgasm was very different--a different sort of intensity. The climax from fucking was more raw! Yes, very much different. Not better, just different.

Willie was surprised--astounded at how much he enjoyed the experience, this time around. Somehow Katie's arousal radiated through her--and through him, at their points of contact. Keeping his voice as neutral as possible, he asked, "Do you think that you might want try this--do it again?"

Katie looked at him, trying to divine his true feelings, before replying, softly, "Only if you're all right with it."

This, then, would be their third session--including the rather unsatisfactory first go. "Should we try to get Josh, the same 'cock' as this last time?" Willie wondered aloud.

"Absolutely!" Katie replied, with an almost embarrassing enthusiasm. If Katie had been unsure to begin with, she was, by then, delighting in the joys of copulation. Willie didn't seem to mind, as he wasted no time in making contact.

And Josh, not at all surprised to hear from Willie, was more than agreeable to reprise the role of 'the cock'. "No prob, glad to be of help. Is Thursday, week after next, good for you folk? Say seven-thirty? Same address?"

So, two weeks later, after a light, early dinner, Willie and Katie eagerly waited, each a little nervous. "Of course," Willie suddenly began, stating matter-of-factly, "oral sex with an erect penis is a whole lot different than just bathing my flaccid dink in your mouth," adding, in a rush, "Not that I'm complaining, mind," before going on. "Sucking cock, giving a blowjob, giving head, or, more properly, performing fellatio--is all just another facet of sex that I don't want you to miss out on." After a reflective pause, he muttered, almost to himself, "Including deep-throating and swallowing."

Snuggling against his neck, Katie reached down to fondle Willie's dormant penis. "I'm game," she whispered--simply.

On Josh's arrival, Willie told him of the slight change in plan, explaining their desire to, first, investigate fellatio. 'The cock' just shrugged and nodded, undressing while Willie arranged himself and Katie, whom, along with him, had already shed her robe, to accommodate things. Willie lay supine on the bed. Pulling Katie onto all fours, in modified sixty-nine position, Willie coaxed her knees apart as he wrapped his arms around her hips, and, with his hands on her ass-cheeks, pulled her muff onto his face. Meanwhile, 'the cock' positioned himself next to Willie's legs, directly in Katie's face. With surprisingly patient instruction--overlooking the 'no conversation' dictate in the interim-- Josh began his tutorial, teaching Katie some of the finer points of cocksucking.

Katie rounded her lips to stretch around the expectant plum, bouncing directly in front of her. As she pushed her mouth over the swollen cockhead, she caressed the pole with her hands as well as her lips. She could only manage to take a couple inches to start. Meanwhile, licking and sucking, and poking at a rather leisurely pace, Willie ate at Katie's captive, captivating box.

Katie learned to caress 'the cock's' steely shaft with her tongue. Rocking forward to incrementally engulf more, she tried to ignore her husband's persistent cunnilingus, but, eventually, she succumbed to the elusive climax--just as the invading stiffie touched her gag reflex. The ensuing mouth and throat spasms triggered 'the cock's' first ejaculation. Although she had been told what to expect, that first time she defensively pulled back, just as semen boiled up from 'the cock's' balls, and splashed all over her face. She did manage to get some of it into her mouth, though--enough to make her sputter and gag.

Immediately following that first blowjob, as Katie recovered, 'the cock' just offered support, spidering his fingertips over her ears, until she had caught her breath. When she had regained her composure, he went on as if nothing unusual had occurred. She still, obviously, needed work on her fellatio skills, but for a first-timer she had done marvelously well!

They took a brief refreshment break and then, like the diligent student she was, Katie was put right back to it. Josh fed her his barely even sagging boner once more, and she set to bobbing up and down over it, taking in a little more with each bounce. It wasn't long before 'the cock's' cock started vibrating and jolting and hardening even more. Katie knew what to expect this time. Still, it took her by surprise when the first jetted emission hit the back of her throat--like biting into a cherry tomato and being caught by the unexpected squirt of juice and seeds.

As she coughed and choked, 'the cock', firmly grabbed her by a scruff of hair behind each ear. Playing the roles of both instructor and menu item, he hissed, "Stay on it."

Held in tight, she felt cum overflowing and trickling out the corners of her mouth. As her awareness returned, she silently assessed the taste and texture. "Slimy and salty, but not as bad as I expected." Running her tongue around her mouth, slurping, as she regained focus, Katie gave a subtle, invisible smile. "Well, I did swallows some, anyways!"

Cutting her very little slack, 'the cock' pulled her back over his wavering sceptre. "Now," he directed, "get him firm, again!"

"Gimme a break," Katie complained silently, her chin dripping, her nose running and her eyes watering; but she stayed at it, nonetheless.

The third try took a little longer. Willie stayed, patiently, where he was, fiddling and kissing and sucking; all the while still lying on his back, under the other two players. To his credit, he had taken Katie to a couple mild climaxes during 'the cock's' climb to a third crisis. When 'the cock' came that time Katie only sputtered, and was mainly, with little problem, able to swallow his spend.

Not letting up yet, 'the cock' launched right into the next lesson: getting him fully hard again. "Knead the cockhead with the back of your throat--by repeatedly swallowing," he instructed, softly, as if with a quiet voice no one would notice that he was engaging in conversation--and for whatever reason, no one did--"And massage the shaft with the insides of your mouth by applying strong suction to collapse your cheeks."

Hard again, after only a little effort, 'the cock' moved behind Katie, his erection bouncing against her ass-crack. Willie swiveled away from her pussy, and began to lick Katie's face clean, punctuating his chore with passionate kisses. 'The cock' came twice more, doggie-style, and, despite her obvious fatigue, Katie's climaxes seemed to be virtually continual--one long drawn-out orgasm.

Willie was delighted to realize that, without a word spoken, he and Katie had developed a way of communicating the desired intensity of her cunnilingus and the strength of his oral stimulation. By unweighting her quim, she could dial things back. He could lay his tongue motionless in her labial furrow; or tongue-tip fairy-touch on and around her clitoris; or delicately poke his curled tongue into her pussy. Conversely, she could tilt and drop her pelvis for full-contact face-sitting.

'The cock', being finally done, was pleasantly dismissed with his honorarium in hand, and Willie gathered Katie up in his arms. They finished the day, as was becoming their practice, by making slow, gentle love.

Willie surprised them both by not letting his young wife clean herself first, but dove right into her creampie. "I mean," he explained, "back in the day, I often cleaned out my partner's dripping pussy. Granted, of my own jizz. But, hey--my surrogate cock, my surrogate semen, eh?"

Their progress was basically 'steady as she goes' for the next couple sessions--welcoming Josh for repeat performances. It gradually became apparent how much Josh had embraced, not only his role as 'the cock', but also his position as tutor. Willie and Katie, both, had gained a new respect for him--for his abilities and his willingness to share his knowledge. They could no longer think of him as simply 'the cock', a disembodied hard-on, instead, they increasingly appreciated him as a teacher and a mentor, as he continued to direct Katie's practice and development in taking a real erection, both orally and vaginally.

Willie tried to keep the inclusion of another cock in their conjugal sex down to two or three times a month. He continued to facilitate Katie's sexual growth, by being a hands-on presence--ensuring a constant, loving, physical touch with his wife--inserting himself into the action without getting in the way. After a few more sessions, they started explore different positions--besides doggie, and fellatio, including revisiting the old tried and true missionary-position. Notwithstanding, they generally went back to doggie-style as that seemed the best for Willie's tactile inclusion, as well as the most intense, sensually, for Katie.

At the outset of one of those repeat sessions, kneeling on the bedside carpet, Willie pulled his wife's back firmly against his chest, nestling his little wenis snugly between her ass-cheeks, and snaking his arms under hers to fully cup her boobs. Josh, then, stepped up directly in front of Katie, flipping his limp dick--still impressively long--in her face. "Get me rigid and ready to cum," he demanded. "But don't let me actually get there. 'Cause I'm gonna fuck you so hard with that rock-solid prick you're gonna scream with delight!"

Willie encouraged Katie with kisses and nibbles to the back of her neck, sporadically trailing his tongue down into the sensitive valley between her shoulder blades, while Josh ceased flopping his member about and allowed Katie to finally catch it and slurp it in. She pulled back for a moment to suck hard on his glans, twisting her head and spinning her lips back and forth around his swelling plum. Pushing back onto him, she could feel him rapidly stiffening, feel, with her tongue, the veins stand out in relief on the hardening surface of the shaft. Katie bobbed energetically, hoping to be rewarded with an ejaculation, while Willie continued to lick and kiss, and play with her nipples, as he squeezed her melons. "Tongue and lips and fingertips," his frequent refrain repeated. He could feel her arousal, her body quivering and quaking against his, her breasts swelling and radiating heat, her nipples erect!

But, as the heat built, Josh stopped so abruptly, tearing his throbbing tool out of Katie's mouth, ripping her out of her husband's arms, and spinning her around, she wasn't exactly sure what he was up to. Pushing her face almost roughly into Willie's lap, he barked, "Take hubby's genitals into your mouth and keep them there--bathing, warm and wet!"

The instant Katie had complied, Josh lifted her by the hips and rammed his Steely Dan fully into her cunt, correct in the presumption that she would already be completely lubricated. Katie gasped and grunted around Willie's junk, squealing through her nose, and trying hard not to bite. Slamming himself in and out at a frantic pace, Josh didn't last long--he couldn't. Holding himself in as deeply as possible, and growling, Josh loosed a few torrents of semen; which, when the liquid warmth hit her cervix and flooded her womb, triggered an orgasm that had Katie alternately going limp and going rigid, flopping about like a fish out of water. The only thing that kept her from toppling over was her husband's grip on the hair over her ears, holding her in place. Shrieking in waves of ecstatic bliss, it was only Willie's penis and balls that prevented the neighbours from hearing.

The three of them collapsed in a heap, overcome with ecstasy. Suddenly Josh broke the mellow silence. "And that, kids, is the perfect segue into our next lesson: Cleaning a spent member." Josh looked at the other two with grim seriousness... until he couldn't help but chuckle. "Don't worry; it's a pretty short lesson. Basically, lick it like a lollipop. Just make sure you get up every little bit of that fine blend of female nectar and male goo--you 'n me. Wanna practice, Mrs. Halliday?" he asked, as he waved his slick, softening trouser-snake at Katie.

Katie had taken to fucking like a fish to water. Indeed, even to her hubby, it appeared that she might be developing an addiction. It seemed she needed it--or craved it--or at least wanted it--more and more often. Willie didn't want to risk having his loving wife resort to seeking satisfaction elsewhere; not that she'd given him any reason to be suspicious; notwithstanding, he gave in repeatedly, to reduce any chance of her cheating. He smiled to himself, knowing he was simply rationalizing his on-going facilitation; "...nonetheless," he repeated to himself, "Confucius say: 'Happy wife; Happy life!'"

Willie had always given her orgasms, from the very outset; he ate her out every chance he could. However, it occurred to Katie that the peaky climaxes of loving cunnilingus couldn't compare with the sharp, precipitous, explosive orgasms generated by a stiff cock. The sheer power of those climaxes, the awesome surge of erotic energy released by the deep detonation of her orgasms, when impaled on Josh's unnaturally large, thick, rigid hard-on, was a mind-blowing epiphany! It was, even she began to suspect, literally addictive.