Keeping Her Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flexing and extending her hips, in random and violent spasms and jolts, Katie shuddered her way through orgasm after orgasm; while Willie, holding onto her quivering biceps, chased her nipples, wobbling on her hanging breasts, as she shook and quaked and trembled her way through yet another climax. Willie found himself being jolted by the force of the cock pounding deep into Katie, into his wife's bottom--hips slapping against her buttocks.

Suddenly struck by a sad sense of nostalgia, Willie tried to remember that delightful feeling of a firm and eager erection stabbing into and sawing in and out of a warm, wet, and grippy cunt. He quickly yanked his attention back to the pleasures of the here and now, before he'd allow himself to slip into the emotional mire of self-pity.

Subtly, sometime later, as he expertly performed cunnilingus on Katie, having already accompanied her through yet another pounding climax from Josh, Willie realized he was developing--if you'll excuse the pun--a taste for creampie. And he secretively wondered if that made him even less of a man. No, he wasn't going to go there!

Around that time, someone finally voiced aloud the idea of the introduction and inclusion of a second functioning cock. Neither Willie nor Katie could actually say where the idea for bringing a second stud into their sex-lives came from, just that, at some point they both seemed to be aware that the decision had already been made. It was, somehow, understood that while she was amassing her collection of experiences, she should probably be given the opportunity to experience double penetration. The idea of her sucking one cock while being fucked by another seemed to have arisen fully-formed--virtually a fait accompli.

Willie spoke quietly with Josh about arranging for a second surrogate stud, and they quickly settled on a friend of Josh's, a fit, thirty-something, black man, who was introduced as Cane, short for Hurricane. He quickly revealed, however, that he was anything but short. Probably nine inches or more, he was truly large. He joked that his personal motto was, "We can do it, Cane is able."

Following their introduction to Cane, Willie and Katie both felt a little weird calling either of the fellows 'the cock'; they agreed that that seemed way too impersonal. They fully expected that, like Josh, Cane would soon become much more than a stiff member. Josh was, already, their support staff: a helper, facilitator, and tutor. Indeed, rather than just a mere acquaintance, he seemed more like a friend; but, most importantly, he and Cane were serious participants in the current growth and development project. "One of them has been quite intimate with us, already," Katie said, with a sudden bright blush, pointing out the obvious. "And the other will be, imminently." So, from then on, the guys were each addressed by their proper name, and referred to, collectively, as 'the boys'; indeed, Cane quickly assumed such a comfortable familiarity that no one corrected him when, in short order, he took to addressing--and referring to--Willie and Katie as simply Will and Kate.

The welcoming of Cane, as a second 'assistant', was, ostensibly to add something else to Katie's catalogue of experiences; but it was also, Willie, silently thought, to make up for his--Willie's--being such a lame-ass husband. Actually, there was a third reason, too: Willie had been harbouring, since adolescence, a fervent fantasy. He had imagined himself taking an active role in threesomes, foursomes, and even moresomes. While the full realization of that fantasy was no longer possible, he could, perhaps, get some of the flavour of it through his wife.

Katie, although she didn't want to make too big a fuss about it, was blown away at her first introduction--her first real, physical introduction to Cane. Josh and Cane had decided, to begin with, to take turns screwing her--alternately in doggie or missionary position. So it was, that, for Cane's first time in the saddle, Katie was on her back, holding her knees up over her chest; letting her lower legs and feet splay to the sides; opening her welcoming cunt in an unseemly, obscene display. Cane shuffled into position, at her exposed bottom, bumping against her buttocks, looking down and visually assessing the waiting delights. He reached down to stroke, appreciatively, her damp and glowing slit with his fingers, before lining up and plunging in, impaling her mercilessly on his steely rod. That first time he penetrated her, his ingress seemed to go on forever and ever. As corny as it sounded, once again, he touched places even Josh had yet to reach, stimulating reactions, and reactors that set her pleasure-centre on its head. Her arousal exploded; her orgasm erupting like Mount Vesuvius. The intensity of sexual excitement was very nearly intolerable.

When either of the lads was engaged in missionary, Willie would play with Katie's boobs, pinching and twisting her nipples, and kissing her gasping, panting mouth, until the fucker, whoever it was, collapsed onto Katie's chest and set about sucking face as his relentless pounding continued. In an effort to keep or re-establish contact, Katie's hand often snuck out onto the bedding beside her and searched blindly, until Willie let her find his hand waiting there. She held it tight, squeezing hard when her arousal became critical.

If Katie were being dog-fucked Willie would maul her hanging jugs until the violence of her rocking body tore her tits away from him. Then crawling around to position himself directly in front of her, he would let her rest her head on his shoulder, kissing him and muffling her screams of ecstasy as she pressed her mouth into his flesh, or turning to bite his neck when the sensual excitement got too much for her.

And Katie never ceased to marvel at the increased intensity of each new experience. I mean, she loved the way Willie made her feel, but truth was, that was like a fuzzy, warm security blanket compared to a wild amusement park ride. The ever-changing odyssey of sexual experiences was sensually overwhelming. Loving Willie kept her anchored to reality.

Having two surrogates also contributed to the smooth flow of the action during any given session--less breaks in the rhythm of the sex. As a tag-team, they afforded Katie continuous attention--hence, continuous arousal. As wonderful as it was to start with, it soon became evident that continuous stimulation required more energy output than Katie had available. It quickly became exhausting.

Even though the boys had incredible stamina--being able to have three or four climaxes in a row--and stiffness--wilting only very slightly between orgasms--everyone eventually needed a break, if only to reinvigorate, recharge and refresh.

As Josh pulled out, dripping and drooping, panting through a goofy grin, Katie collapsed onto her chest, arms going boneless, liked cooked noodles. Rolling to one side, the rest of her followed in a slow spiral, twisting onto her back. Her pulse was still elevated, a sheen of sweat glistened over her body. She caught her breath, looked for her husband, and, having found him, beckoned him come closer. "Are you okay?" Willie replied with a nod, as he knelt next to her. She wasted no time covering his hip with kisses; one hand finding a sensitive nipple to pluck, the other gently fondling his dormant penis. Katie luxuriated in that simple contact for a long moment; then she reached her arms around his neck and pulled him into some seriously passionate smooching.

Their routine continued to evolved. "You're up," Josh said, oh, so casually, to Cane, as he shuffled off the bed, in search of refreshment.

"Not quite," Cane replied, waving his rather limp tool about. "Could use a bit of encouragement."

Josh chuckled before addressing Katie. "Why don't you show Cane your new fellatio skills?" then, turning back to Cane, he added, "She really is becoming quite the accomplished cocksucker, not to put too fine a point on it."

Trailing her fingers across Willie's cheek, Katie moved calmly up the bed towards Cane's reclining figure. As she moved, she whispered back to her hubby, "Thank you, not only for allowing me these experiences, but for accompanying me through them." As her fingers left his cheek, she sighed, "I love you! I most truly do!"

Katie, then, turned her attention to Cane, who sat reclined against the wall, at the head of the bed; legs apart; stroking his semi-erect python. Dropping onto her chest, she army-crawled up to Cane's lap, where she lowered her face, tongue-first, into his crotch. Muscling his jacking hand out of the way, she replaced it with her own. Then, with an extended tongue, licked and lapped all the way up his impressive length, rounding her lips as she reached the top, and slipping her oral opening neatly over his swollen glans, taking his helmeted cockhead fully into her mouth. When she paused, holding his plum in her mouth, and laving it with her warm lubricating saliva, Willie cupped her boob with one stretched hand, and caressed between her shoulder blades with the other, effectively supporting her torso.

Josh, meanwhile, eyeballed Katie's inviting cunt, bared by her spreading labia, and repeatedly exposed by the flaring of her buttocks as she rocked back, almost coming off Cane's stiffening prick, before plunging aggressively onto it again, reaching for his pubes with her stretched and rounded lips.

Gliding wraith-like into the space between Katie's legs, Josh surreptitiously moved in and lined up to take her doggie-style. His peremptory penetration took her by surprise, winding her, and shoving her hard against Cane's stiffie, filling her mouth. Giving her no chance to object, Josh's next in-stroke slapped his thighs against Katie's butt cheeks, forcing her to rock forward on her arms and knees, again, deep onto the cock lying still in her mouth, and eliciting another muffled gagging sound.

Willie watched the DP unfold--from the familiar to the novel. Katie started out on her hands and knees--normal enough--then she, almost casually, took Cane fully and deep into her mouth. "By the looks of things," Willie silently observed, "she really doesn't need any more practice giving expert blow jobs." It was Josh's inserting himself into Katie's fellatio with Cane--aggressively, without consultation, bulling into a forceful doggie-fuck--that signaled a real departure from what had been becoming the routine.

Willie was unsure how to respond: whether he'd be rescuing her or interrupting her. Truth was, that despite her apparent distress, the situation--the rough pounding, the lack of consideration--had Katie's nervous system lighting up with never-before-tasted combinations of sensations and stimuli, producing thrilling and thrillingly intense, sharp, peaky waves of nearly unbearable arousal. It was new and exciting; sort of like she was spitted--roasting over an erotic fire. Despite the suddenness of the intrusion, or, perhaps, because of it, Katie really got into it--the just plain down-and-dirty sex--enthusiastically pushing and pulling, on and off, as if she just couldn't get enough--which was basically the case!

Katie really liked fellatio and doggie-style fucking separately. That was a given. "But together...," she was discovering, "Unbelievable!" She began shaking uncontrollably the moment Josh bottomed out; his momentum propelling her forward, forcing her to deep-throat Cane. Then, without the slightest hesitation, the dynamic tableau continued on, shoving and jolting, back and forth, with Katie in the middle, rocking on her hands and knees. The trio gradually established an accelerating rhythm, sort of like a runaway train! Pre-orgasmic spasms wracked her womb, echoing from her larynx down her spinal column, vibrating her fundament, charging her scalp, and crackling out her extremities to arc from her fingers and toes. Three orgasms exploded together, laying them out in a heap--a tangle of gasping chests and sweating bodies and vibrating limbs.

Double-penetration looked to provide for a better, or, at least, alternate deployment of resources: that is, it optimized the inclusion of a third body--the effective use of a second operating cock. To use an electrical analogy, it was more efficient to work in parallel, than in series. Of course, the boys wanted to experience--wanted Katie to experience, if they were going to rationalize this--the subtle differences between personnel; so, they wouldn't be finished until, after a brief break, they had switched ends.

In trying, valiantly, to ensure his continued, intimate, physical contact with his wife, Willie wedged himself between the active participants; but, generally, to no avail, as his insinuated participation seemed only to work to the detriment of the actual intercourse. In fact, it quickly got to the point where Willie was just plain getting in the way. So, more often than not, he just played with Katie's tits from the side. Regardless of his participation, Katie had some mammoth orgasms--especially when the two cocks came in her together! Willie felt, increasingly, shut out. Still, he was able to see it through a philosophic lens. It was what he had wanted for Katie, and if it made her happy, that made him happy. It was just hugely more successful than he could ever have predicted. "Some days are like that," he thought, quoting an old children's book. "Even in Australia."

For Katie the thrill of being spitted never got old, and for the next few months, regardless of how a session began, it invariably ended with the boys in DP mode, taking turns at either end, fucking her face and her twat. So it was that one day, as Cane pummeled her pussy and Josh pushed his throbbing erection past her tonsils, Cane slid his hands off Katie's hips to grasp her butt cheeks. Idly pulling them apart, one thumb dropped into the separating crack, ending up sitting squarely on Katie's anus. He could feel her dark rose clasping and dilating randomly, flexing and gasping with the approach of yet another orgasm. Just as her climax hit--coincidentally with Josh pulling her head and crushing her lips against his pubic beard, while shooting his love-liquor down her throat--Cane pressed at her quivering sphincter, forcing admittance of his thumb into her rectum.

"You know, there's another hole available, don't you?" Cane announced, giving Josh a knowing look. "My thumb just breeched the portal, overwhelmed the ramparts, as it were." Giving his thumb another twisting poke, he leaned over her back and asked, sotto voce, "So, Kate, whadya think? Worth a try?"

Her mouth being full, Katie could only reply with an..., "Mmmm," and a subtle hip thrust back against the invading digit. In that way, they opened the discussion on anal intercourse. All three of the current participants, looked, at one time or another, to Willie, for his thoughts, but Willie was so caught off-guard by the sudden turn of events, that he just nodded and said nothing; so, it was quickly decided to investigate. At first, Katie tried taking classic hard-plastic vibrators up the ass. That was no problem given adequate use of lube. Within only a few more experimental sessions she was handling the vibrator with ease--even while being actively double-penetrated--and wondering how much better the big, sculpted, latex dildo might feel.

Of course, Cane and Josh were giving it some thought, too. They decided they would initially try it separately. 'Rock-Paper-Scissors'--Cane went first. Slathering his eager wood with lubricant, with a slow steady pressure, he pushed into Katie's bowel--one, long, single stroke, until his pubes were brushing her cheeks. He stopped at depth, leaving Katie to squirm on the end of his rigid pecker, until she muttered, "Okay, then."

Cane, then proceeded to thrust--not too fast, and not too slow--in and out of Katie's grasping rectum, back and forth, through and through her pinching anus. Randomly, on an in-stroke, he would lean over and catch her swinging tits, giving her nipples a considered tweak, then letting them fly again. Katie's arousal was inexorable and exponential. Before long, the febrile spasms that wracked her fundament, had the not-surprising effect of detonating Cane's crisis, and of her milking his cock until it was dry-jolting. The sensation was, Katie thought, out of this world. Maybe not better than vaginal penetration, but very much different. Josh took her up the butt, right away, following Cane's introduction, just to confirm, adding his volume of cum to Katie's already flooded anal cavity. Of course, it took some getting used to; but they discovered it to be eminently doable, despite the sizes of the probing tools--as long as lots of lube was employed.

Not unexpectedly, one of the boys, sometime later, during active DP, shoved the large, lifelike dildo fully into Katie's cunt, and, without a word from anyone--Katie's mouth being filled with a loaded erection--he centered his puffy, purple cockhead at her anus, lined up his rigid staff--over which he had had the foresight to smear copious amounts of KY jelly--and with the application of steady pressure popped smoothly through her ringed rose. He slid on up her dirt-chute with a sort of incremental jerkiness caused by the fluttering clasp-release echoes of her recent climaxes that still rippled through her rectum, sparkling and sparking deep within her fundament. He persisted, inserting himself until he was fully balls-deep in her bowel. Holding still for a bit, he let her quivering rectum work his tool, like an isotonic massage.

Katie loved it from the word go, finally understanding what she had once heard about the ass being the most under-appreciated of erogenous zones. For the next while, their DP was as much ass and mouth as it was pussy and mouth; including, as often as not, a vibrator or dildo filling the other available bottom hole!

Slowly working things out, Willie found that he could give a pretty good cunnilingus if he and Katie got into a sort of modified soixante-neuf, when someone was doing the bottom-end anally--unless a dildo was being used in Katie's pussy, at the same time. In any case, the position--tangled body-knot--was used, from time to time, as an enjoyable variation on double-penetrations.

As the boys were taking their leave at the close of a session, one day, someone--Josh or Cane--casually suggested maybe getting Katie airtight; letting that idea simmer for a while. Eventually, however, it was actually Katie who got serious about it. Tired of the variously churning dildos, she suggested that it might be time to bring in a third cock; "After all," she argued, "isn't triple-penetration the next logical step? In my education? My gathering of experiences?"

After a brief conference, Willie left it to Josh to come up with a third player. They had decided to keep on using the personal sex-therapy rationale, and without too much trouble, Josh engaged the help of his friend, Warren, as the third assistant / surrogate stud. Obviously fit, Josh assured both Katie and Willie that his friend was very trustworthy and discreet. When Warren was introduced, his excitement and enthusiasm, as well as his empathy, all felt most sincere. At, maybe, six-and-a half inches--still above average--while shorter than the others, Warren's equipment was substantially thicker.

Formalities out of the way, they all delved right in! Katie reiterated experiential reasons regarding getting three-holed--euphemistically, getting airtight--as the natural progression of her therapy. Josh, feeling like an old hand at it, took the lead, giving everyone direction, assisting them into position, and offering unnecessary and unsolicited advice. That being said, everyone quickly found their places:

Josh began by positioning himself supine, in the middle of the bed; Katie was next, as she was helped to straddle Josh's hips, slowly leaning forward onto her hands, and lowering herself--impaling her pussy on Josh's erect erection; Cane moved to a kneeling position between Katie's legs and pushed in to enter her anally--classic doggie-style; finally, Warren shuffled on his knees next to Josh's head, presenting his wobbling pecker to Katie's face for fellatio. Luxuriating in the wonderfully filled-up sensations of the rigid penetrations of her bottom, Katie leaned forward to complete the trifecta by swallowing Warren to the root in preparation for giving him the very best blowjob, that she could.