KHJ - Natalia

Story Info
An old friend and I agree to meet at the bar after work.
7.8k words
4.68
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
97 Followers

Author notes:This is a one-off story exploring what happened with Natalia, mentioned in part four of the previous series "Keeping Her Job." It was never meant to be part of Samantha's narrative so it wasn't included there, but I was asked about her so I decided to write it. Offered to you now as a separate, hopefully stand-alone piece that you can enjoy by itself.

I thank you for reading. I appreciate all feedback and look forward to reading your thoughts.

*****

KHJ - Natalia

I found Natalia at the hotel bar as we had agreed on. I had run into her earlier that day at a vendor expo and after some compulsory banter, had agreed to meet later for drinks. I don't think either one of us had actually expected the other to make good on that. It was one of those things that you say, and while you may actually mean it at the moment it is said, it gets filed away just as quickly. However, Natalia and I had some history, and while I hadn't seen her in years, that history was colorful enough to at least make me curious.

Natalia was wearing the same clothes from earlier, a red silk blouse and a black pencil skirt with a high slit that showed off long stretches of her caramel colored thighs in confident fashion. Her hair was a slightly deflated version of the mane I had seen earlier but no less luxurious in its dark glossy tresses. Natalia's legs were crossed and a high-heeled pump dangled off what surely were immaculately manicured toes. Natalia seemed lost in her thoughts and didn't notice me as I approached. As I neared I noticed her earrings on a napkin next to her drink.

"Oh. Earrings on the table, if that is not the signal that "the day is done" I don't know what is..."

Natalia whipped her face to me, then down to her earrings then back to me breaking out into laughter. She playfully slapped at my chest as she leaned in to kiss my cheek in greeting. The heady scent of her perfume wafted up my nostrils and swirled in my brain with precision. Natalia was all predator, a veteran at playing the game.

"You know how it is," she said with a breathy laugh reaching for her drink.

"I do," I deadpanned, "I take mine off the second I finish too."

This made Natalia laugh into her drink and she again mock slapped at me while grabbing at a napkin to dab at her lips. I had known Natalia for several years, she had been part of the company that had recruited me for many years prior to my joining and had entertained illusions of taking over ownership of the company when the then current owners decided to retire and move on. Natalia saw my coming on board as direct competition to her goals and rightly so as I maneuvered myself into a business partnership well before my first year was up. For my end, I saw tremendous talent in Natalia and had hoped to slide her into an eventual co-ownership along with me, but for her it was all or nothing and ultimately she decided to break away from the company she had helped mold and venture out on her own. A few years after she left I took on full ownership of the small company and grew it into a comfortably sized organization that while it didn't make any one person rich, it kept a handful families clothed and fed and happy on most days.

I slid onto the stool next to Natalia, feeling the heat her body gave off. Natalia made a motion to the bartender well across the bar and he nodded right away.

"You know if anyone else tried to get a bartender's attention from across the room like that they'd never get served." I said impressed.

Natalia smiled at me and batted her eyelashes. My groin tightened and I remembered why her leaving had turned out to be a good thing for my professional career. It had been near impossible to think straight for long whenever she was around and she turned it on like that.

"How is the gang? Are they all still there?" She asked with a small smile.

"Most of them," I waited a second to bait her,

"Do you want to come back?"

Natalia smiled. Damn she had a sexy smile,

"You wouldn't take me back if I crawled back on my hands and knees."

"Damn right I wouldn't... though I wouldn't mind seeing you crawling." I said straight faced and made Natalia half choke on her drink again in laughter. I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face. The bartender came over with two drinks in hand, a martini for Natalia, and a whiskey highball for me.

"You remembered what I drink?" I raised an eyebrow.

"How could I forget, you're the only guy I know that has never tried to be all macho with me and try to impress me with whiskey, on the rocks."

"Ican be macho," I deepened my voice and Natalia put down her drink before breaking out in laughter again,

"Stop! You're going to make me spill and ruin my shirt!"

"God forbid," I rolled my eyes at her playfully, "Don't ruin the red one. You'll only have the scarlet, the crimson and vermillion left."

That made her laugh even harder. People across the room turned to look at us. Natalia dabbed at her eyes with a napkin. As long as I had known her, Natalia had always been guarded and self conscious about her laugh so she didn't use it very often. I think that as a woman trying to make it in a man's world, she saw the outburst of joyful emotion as a sign of weakness, and so she often suppressed it around others. With me however, for some reason, she laughed, and when she did it often caught her by surprise and she laughed with her whole body. I smiled remembering that about her.

"Oh my god, I forgot what it was like with you,"

"I should spank you for that" I took a drink. Natalia's eyes sparkled in response.

"Oh yes please... I'll hold you to that," she said with a wicked smile. I smiled, filing that away for later.

"How is Nat?" I asked leaving out the "junior."

"Ugh!" she scowled, surprising me, "She is driving me up the wall. She spent the summer with her father and has been impossible ever since."

I chuckled softly. Mention of her ex was rare when we worked together. I had no reason to take the conversation there so I redirected,

"Is she driving yet?"

"Yes" Natalia pouted, "Thanks for making me feel old!"

"Youare old" I said without missing a beat. Natalia put down her drink before raising her hand to swat at me wide eyed. Her face was bright with laughter though.

"You ass!"

I winked at her and took a sip of my drink.

"What kind of car are you getting her?"

Natalia rolled her eyes, "She wants a Tesla. Like I'm going to get her one, yeah right?!"

I smiled at the familiar expression. She looked at me with an expression that probably mirrored my own, the banter felt so natural.

"Do you remember what your first car was?"

"Sure. A restored sixty-seven Volkswagen bus, you know, the one with little cloth curtains in the windows?"

"Oh my God," Natalia covered her mouth in pleased surprise, like she was discovering something she could tease me about later, "You were a hippie?!"

"Nah, but I got it from one for a good price my junior year of highschool. It even had an old surfboard attached to the roof that never got used," I grinned, "There were no seats in the back, just some pillows on a mattress topper that I cut to fit. It was a real chick magnet."

"Okay... that was pretty smooth," Nat's eyes sparkled, "I'll give you that one."

I chuckled, "What did you drive?"

Natalia blushed and pouted, "I don't wanna say now."

I laughed at that and she grinned with no pretense of a guard. God she looked beautiful like that.

"So are you getting the Tesla and giving her the Volvo?"

Natalia's eyes brightened, "You remembered the Volvo? That was already old when we met! No, I drive an Audi now."

I cocked my eyebrows, "Nice."

"It's a real bear magnet," Nat winked and then laughed at her own joke.

"Smooth..." I tipped the rest of my drink back, "..ish... That was smoothish..."

Nat giggled.

"Speaking of smooth," she motioned for the check while still giggling at our ridiculousness, "You were supposed to be here earlier so should we finish this in your room or mine?"

"Nowthat was smooth. I've already seen the view from my room..." I volleyed and the corners of her lips curled upwards,

"I was hoping you'd say that. I could use a shower."

"Should I give you a few minutes? I could hang back and have one more." I said signing the bill to put everything on my room tab when it was brought over.

"Nonsense," she said, sliding off the stool gracefully while flashing a delicious amount of leg, "Nothing there you haven't seen before..."

"Look who is getting smoother by the minute," I said and she almost stumbled, pressing her lips together to keep from laughing. I let her lead the way. Once she regained her footing, she had the gait of a cat, languid yet predatory. Eyes followed us out, or I should say followedher out.

"Did you see how that guy was looking?" Natalia leaned into me to gossip as we waited for the elevator together.

"You're going to have to be more specific there babygirl. There werelots of guys looking."

Natalia pressed her lips together to contain her glee at the term of endearment. The comfort level between us was shocking considering we hadn't seen each other in several years. It felt like we hadn't missed a day. The elevator dinged and we stepped inside. I watched her pull a keycard from a tiny clutch, hold it against the reader on the elevator and when a light turned green she pressed a button to one of the top floors. I raised an eyebrow at her,

"Top floor huh? Fancy..."

Natalia smiled, "You know how I like to roll..."

"It's nice to see how the other half lives..." I laid it on thick and she blushed at a loss of words to volley back at me. I followed her down the hall and watched her manicured hands work the keycard and open the door. I followed her in, eyebrows raised,

"Okay... Who is the sugar daddy because I know you or I would never spend money to get a room like this for a simple conference."

Nat leaned into me squeezing my arm momentarily which was better than the slapping. The room was twice the size of mine. There was a spacious living area with a mini bar tucked into a corner, a stocked kitchenette and a dining room with an honest to goodness dining table and chairs. Beyond that, sliding doors led out to a balcony that ran the length of the suite and connected to the bedroom.

"This is their extended stay suite," Natalia said, putting down her things, "They only gave it to me because they didn't have my room ready and we are only here for one night."

"Is that right?" I feigned insult, "They didn't offer me the same deal."

"Poor baby!" She grinned, slipped off her shoes and sank down several inches. Natalia then turned across the opposite end of the hall towards the bathroom, where like my room, I assumed the bedroom would be just beyond.

"I'm raiding your mini bar while you shower!" I called out to her swaying hips.

Natalia looked back smiling, "Pour me one too please. I won't take long."

She disappeared into the bathroom. I found a couple of small bottles of Jameson whiskey and a miniature can of Canada Dry. No ice though. I grabbed the ice bucket and the flimsy little plastic liner bag they add for sanitation, grabbed Natalia's keycard and strode down the hall to the ice machine, loaded up and made it back with time to spare.

"Is that you?!" she called from behind the bathroom door.

"Just went to get some ice!" I called back loudly.

I found a couple of tumblers and made a highball for myself and a whiskey on the rocks for Natalia, silently smiling at the joke swirling in my head that she would clearly make about her being manlier than me for taking only ice in her drink. I took both drinks into the bedroom, pulled the slider open and stepped out to take in the view. It was a clear, cool night. Cloudless and bright. The moon seemed overly large and almost within reach. I held out my drink to it in silent salute. That day had already been an interesting one and I had no doubt that it would get even more so before it was over.

As I stood out on the balcony listening to the low rumble of the cars from the nearby highway. I recalled the last time I had seen Natalia. It had been years ago after she had gotten into a yelling match with the owner behind closed doors before resigning in glorious door slamming fashion.

She just about tore my dick off riding me when we met in a hotel room later that day.

"Misogynistic asshole!" she had growled referring to the company's owner as she ground into my lap with angry vigor. Sweat sheened off her petite breasts.

"So... You are saying there was no room for negotiation?"

"Ugh! Oh yes!.. I mean no." She grunted at our mutual onslaught of each other, "The old man wants me to report to you!"

"Would... that... be so bad?" I fucked her with as much vigor as she was fucking me, in deep, hard thrusts knowing I wouldn't hurt her.

"Nothing... personal," Natalia huffed angrily grinding her hips.

"Try telling that..." I said through gritted teeth, "to my dick."

Natalia slowed down at that, "Sorry."

She tried to find her rhythm again but I sat up, pushed her back on the mattress and flipped her over while lifting her by her hips. I found her gaping hole easily and slammed back into her knocking the air out of her.

"Ugh!"

"What were you saying about this not being personal?" I pounded into Natalia, making her tight, muscular ass quiver. The muscles along her back highlighted by the sheen of exertion.

"Oh! oh!" She moaned, she tried looking back but gave up and pressed her forehead on her arms and tilted her hips to give me better access to her pussy from behind.

"It's... It's... It's the... Ugh!... It's the principle of the... Oh!..."

"I hear you," I said unrelenting, "pride is a venomous bitch."

"What do you... Oh! Right there!" I slapped her ass sharply pushing her over the edge, "Oh shit! Oh yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming...!"

The lights in the bedroom behind me dimmed, snapping me out of my memory. I looked into the room and found Natalia standing at the opposite end. She stood naked except for a towel around her neck. Her once thick jet-black mane was slicked back from the shower and gave her the appearance of a deadly assassin out of a netflix film. A fucking sexy assassin. My mouth watered as I stepped back into the room.

"Leave the curtains open?" she smiled as she padded over to me. She had the tight body of a woman half her age, a byproduct of years of side salad lunches, quinoa power bowls and evenings in the gym. Lean and lithe, her small dark nipples sharply capped tiny breasts that barely moved as she walked. I recalled Natalia being incredibly embarrassed to show them to me at first, and it was only after several times together that she relented and let me remove the tank top she liked to wear when we were together. I made sure to lavish her little peaks with lots of attention. I could only smile at the sharp contrast of the naked woman who walked towards me.

Water still beaded in places which glinted along her body as she got closer. Natalia had a flat stomach that hinted at definition below, tiny hips and long skinny legs that showed her lean, long muscle. Her sex was delicately trimmed into a thin landing strip that well portrayed her confidence.

"So? Do I still have it?" She stood in front of me and had the gall to look abashed.

"Christ Natalia..." I said as I reached over and pulled her towards me by her tiny waist, "It doesn't look like it went anywhere."

Natalia's dark eyes sparkled as she closed the distance between us and kissed me. It was a confident full kiss. Her mouth opened and her tongue met with mine smoothly. A tough here, a soft touch there. Inwardly I smiled, the dominance play of our earlier days coming to mind. She gently tugged on my bottom lip,

"Mmm..." She brought her face close to mine. Even just out of the shower she smelled incredible,

"I thought you were going to punish me for forgetting you." her voice was breathy.

"If that's what you want..." my voice sounded hungry. Her eyes gleamed in recognition.

I ground my teeth as I pressed my cheek against hers before I turned her around by the hips slowly. She exhaled loudly, and goosebumps rose along her arms. There was a long low dresser, about desk height along the wall. A large flat panel TV sat in the middle. Natalia placed her hands flat on top of the dresser and stepped back squaring her stance. I stared down at her tight little butt. Natalia looked back at me and slowly bent over, back arching. In the moonlight, the shadows of her treasured crevices tugged at me. My hands reached over and squeezed her cheeks firmly, marveling at the satiny texture of her skin.

Natalia let out a moan that felt more like a purr. The muscles along her back coiled as she flexed expectantly.

"Do you remem-" she began to say but my hand flew, cutting her off, striking sharply against her ass.

"Awhhh!" Her voice came out ragged. Her feet shifted a little, but more from the surprise than pain.

"Hush now..."

I steadied myself, the blow that came next was more deliberate and measured.

*SMACK*

An obscenely loud clap reverberated when my palm landed on her ass.

"Oh fuuuuck..." Natalia's thighs closed as she writhed, this time both from pleasure and pain.

"Again... please."

I breathed through clenched teeth, my eyes roamed over her delicious moonlit body.

*SMACK*

I slapped her bare ass cheek, the smooth caramel skin blushing even in the moonlit room.

"Owww..." she wailed to herself.

*SMACK*

I brought my palm back and spanked her again, and at her moans of encouragement, again and again.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

"Mmmm... Mm... unhhh... anhhh!" Nat's wails turned into harsh, desperate cries as she clung to the dresser, keeping her face down and her head bowed close to the wall. The underside of her little breasts quaked with each blow.

*SMACK*

I landed a spank low grazing her pussy from behind and she let out a guttural gasp that sounded needy and desperate. From my vantage point I could make out beads of perspiration along the side of her forehead. I reached down, getting a handful and feeling her ass muscles flexing as she squeezed her legs together. Her ass was hot to the touch and my palm stung. I kneaded her cheek.

"Mmmm... yes... please..."

Natalia's toes flexed against the carpet as I reached under her to rub her clit with one hand even as I caressed her hot cheeks to spank her again with the other.

"Hhh.. Unhhh... Ah! Yes.." She cried as I slid a couple of fingers against her clit and got them just inside her due to the poor angle. Each sharp spank that followed caused her pussy to clamp on my fingers.

Natalia pushed up and twisted to look back at me, mouth open, eyes wide with pleading lust as she rocked back onto my hooked fingers.

"Don't stop... Oh! Shit!" She panted, then jumped when I spanked her particularly hard, leaving a red, stinging handprint on top of her right thigh.

Finally I had enough. Natalia looked back from the loss of contact and watched as I freed my hard, aching cock. She made a strangled sound and she twisted her hips and pushed back with her ass.

Natalia placed her feet together and arched her back and fuck if she wasn't a gloriously wanton sight.

"Wait!" her voice sounded needy and desperate as she reached for my cock. Natalia spit on her hand and fondled the head of my cock slathering it with her saliva.

"So nice..." she croaked and cursed as I pushed her hand away and slid into her. Her head shot upwards and she groaned open-mouthed,

"Do you like that?" I goaded her.

"Mmm..." she moaned. Not good enough. I spanker her again, harder,

"Do you like that Nat?"

BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
97 Followers