KHJ - Natalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh!"

"Louder.." I coaxed, Natalia closed her eyes.

"Aghhh!" she choked out a little as she bounced against me.

"Louder... I repeated.

"Oh!" Natalia moaned then breathed out softly, "What if someone hears?!"

"We're above everyone else, no one can see you... louder"

Natalia opened her eyes looking around. I could see goosebumps on her arms. She closed her eyes and dropped harder on my cock,

"OHH! AHHH!"

"That's it... louder"

"AGGHHH! OHH!" She wailed loudly as she impaled herself on my cock.

"Fuck yes." I grunted.

"I'm gonna cum!" Natalia gasped, "Are you close? This feels so perverted like this! Oh oh shit!"

Indeed the sight of my cock penetrating her while she squatted over me spread eagle was truly exquisite and watching her cum without pretense, without struggle was just icing on an already delicious cake.

"Oh I'm sorry! I can't help it!" Natalia crashed on top of me. I trapped her body with my arms and thrust my hips to drive my cock as deep as I could get it inside her. Natalia thrashing in my arms in another orgasm was glorious.

I didn't taunt her this time. I bit back my tongue from my natural inclination to call her a good girl and just held her, moving my cock inside her in tiny increments, just enough to push me over the edge.

"Uhh...!" she huffed into my neck and I ran my hand down to palm her ass and keep us connected as I came inside her with a loud groan.

"Fuck Natalia..." I breathed out as soon as I was able to, "Are you sure you don't want to come back and work with me?"

Natalia sighed.

"My legs feel like jelly after that," she giggled against my chest, "Think you may have to carry me back inside."

Natalia weighed nothing in my arms. I carried her back inside the room, depositing her on the bed before returning outside for our clothes. She looked peaceful on top of the covers. A "peaceful Natalia" would be an oxymoron to anyone who ran in our circles and I enjoyed the privilege of seeing it first hand. I draped her robe over a chair and pulled and folded the covers over her. She didn't stir. I thought about slipping in bed with her and staying the night, but that wasn't our style.

I'd give her grief about falling asleep on me later, I wasn't too concerned if we would have a later or not. There would be other training events and the industry we were in was small. I dressed while watching her sleep. She really was a beautiful woman. I was tempted to snap a picture of her with my phone but decided against it. She'd never agree to taking any and would see it as a huge violation if she ever found out. With my luck, she'd wake up the second I tried and ruin the night for us.

I let it go. Some things are just best enjoyed at the moment.

Quietly, I slipped out of the room and walked to the elevator. The soft chime pulled my eyes forward as the doors slid open. The young lady, the hotel employee from earlier, looked up at me from inside the elevator wide eyed. Her eyes sparkled with recognition.

"Hello" I smiled at her, "Going down?"

*****

The End

Thank you for reading! Hopefully you enjoyed this snapshot. I would love to read your thoughts on it. What you liked, what you would like to see more of in future stories. It is all appreciated.