Keeping Her Job - Pt. 04

Story Info
Samantha joins her boss at an off-site training event....
5.5k words
4.59
21k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
98 Followers

Author Notes:

Please read the first three parts to follow along with the adventure so far...

NOTE: This story contains references to age gap, submissiveness, and infidelity. Please proceed at your own discretion.

Keeping her Job - Part 4

Ever since the quick face fuck incident the other day (for lack of a better way to describe it!) and almost getting caught by the staff, Samantha and I had cooled things off considerably, though not from lack of want. Sam seemed on pins and needles but followed my lead and I felt a sense of responsibility, albeit late, to not push our luck at the office.

Sam kept to our agreement and sent me sexy selfies each day, usually from the office bathroom. After a meeting with a particularly trying client one morning, Sam read my face and stayed to "gather our things" while I walked the client out. She clicked the door as we walked out, a sound that immediately lifted my spirits.

Now and then she'd repeat the performance from earlier and she'd send me pictures from her apartment. The most daring had been from the shower taken from a high angle, water running down her pebbly nipples made hotter by her open mouth in the frame. It was a lusty look. Because of the angle, all I could see past her breasts were her toes but understanding that she was standing in the shower nude made all the difference in the world. I hadn't seen her tight little pussy yet but I refrained from asking her outright to show it to me. I wanted her to stew in our little game as much as I was and delay the gratification that I was growing more and more confident would happen.

The opportunity arrived as an invitation for a vendor training about a week later. A new product line was being introduced and the vendor had booked the conference hall of the Marriott hotel two hours north for the training event. Vendor trainings were usually extremely long and boring as the product reps talked up their new offers with reasons why we should use their product versus a competitor's line. No one, including myself, enjoyed them much.

"Sam, I registered us for the DOW training in Boynton this Friday," I called out one morning as I stepped into the bullpen.

"Awww!" Sam whined and huffed loudly, convincingly, "I hate those things! Can't you take Dimitri?"

"Oh No!" Dimitri countered laughing, "That is your wheelbase little girl! Take plenty of notes!"

"I hate those things!" Samantha repeated, "The last one was sooo boring!"

"Take a book," Roger offered unhelpfully.

"I can't!" Sam chortled, "You're supposed to take notes and they expect you to be engaged the whole time."

"Oh... well..." Roger dismissed going back to his computer.

"Do I have to dress up?" Sam frowned.

"Business casual!" I called out not looking up.

"Last time, you said jeans were fine and I was the only person in jeans." Sam accused.

"Wear a fancy dress," Roger suggested, never once looking away from his computer.

"She doesn't have to wear a fancy dress!" Betty butted in, "She can wear a skirt and a nice shirt! Do you have a nice shirt?"

"I think so!" Sam had the foresight to sound a bit insulted at that. I hid my smile behind my laptop.

"You can wear slacks too" Betty persisted.

"No slacks," Roger declared, "Only stuck up trollops wear slacks." a comment meant to make us laugh, which erupted in scandalizing the office and yes, caused much laughter.

"I wear slacks!" Betty cried out in mock insult.

"You're wearing jeans." Roger looked down his nose at her.

"Today! But I usually wear slacks"

"You prove my point," Roger said with an air of fake haughty finality.

"Hey!" Betty hollered and swatted at him from her desk playfully.

"It's going to be for two days" I deadpanned.

"Oh! Sleep over?" Roger's eyes perked up, "Sam, ask for a suite!"

Sam laughed breathlessly at that becoming suddenly very self conscious,

"She lives up north!" Betty piped in, "You're what, like half an hour from there?"

"Something like that" Sam muttered, "forty-five minutes maybe."

"She can go straight there and go home after. She doesn't need to come all the way here those two days." Betty reasoned.

"No hotel rooms," I squashed the banter while I buried the idea of us riding up together, alone in the car for a few hours. I made a mental note to get a room.

"But what are you going to wear?" Roger pushed, "Don't wear slacks, you'll disappear amongst all the pants. Stand out dear."

"Do you have dress shoes?" Betty dug absentmindedly. It was funny to hear that I wasn't the only one who took issue with her choice of work clothes.

"I'm sure I have something I can wear!" Sam answered flustered, from my viewpoint I watched her put her phone on her desk face down, my phone buzzed,

"Oh my God!"

I smiled.

*****

Like most vendor events in the industry, the one I had registered for was a two day affair. Day one catered to sales. There was a meet and greet breakfast while people arrived followed by long hours of what was new and sales training, a working lunch, and then a vendor show where we could walk around from demo area to demo area. Day two was usually a much smaller event reserved for technicians and engineers to get some hands-on experience and ask technical questions. Only the most hardcore companies stayed for both days. It was a great networking opportunity though and I usually signed up for both days whenever I went to such events.

"Are you going to drive up both days?" Sam texted me one morning before the others arrived.

"That's the plan," I said out loud since there was no one in the office to hear us. Sam put her cell phone down embarrassed and turned to me,

"Sorry."

I laughed softly. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear,

"You should get a room," Sam suggested, "for the training."

"You think so huh?" I teased. She blushed softly, and then we were interrupted by the staff arriving.

Sam and I didn't get much chance to discuss things further. The jobs took my attention and truthfully after registering I had mostly forgotten about it. I probably would have missed it had it not been for the staff reminding Sam and I that we would not be in the office for a couple of days.

The evening before the training I received a pouty selfie of Sam, behind her clothes were strewn all over her bed,

"I have nothing to wear!"

I laughed and told her to just wear whatever she was comfortable with which got me a,

"#$@&%*!" response in return.

I arrived at the training early the following morning to do some early networking. I was well into my second cup of coffee when my phone buzzed in my pocket with a message from Sam,

"I'm here"

I let Samantha know that I was there already and worked my way to the front of the lobby to meet up with her. I recognized her the second she entered but only because I had been looking for her. Samantha wore a black pencil skirt that fell to her knees with a slit up the side that flashed plenty of naked thigh as she took long strides to cut across the room. She wore black short heeled pumps. I had to smile because I couldn't imagine her wearing tall 4 inch fuck-me shoes so I wasn't disappointed at all to see her in more sensible heels. The small pumps were still a world away from the frayed converse she wore to the office and a refreshing sight. Instead of her usual oversized sweaters, Sam wore a long sleeved ivory silk blouse that brought out the highlights in her mousy hair and deliciously reflected every bounce of her breasts as she made her way over the lobby. I had wondered if I would be seeing her tattoos at this event and that shirt answered my question.

Sam scanned the room nervously but at once looked relieved upon seeing me. Sam caught me looking at her bouncing breasts and slowed her pace as she got closer. I smiled at her. The blouse looked good on her albeit it was a bit loose and of a cut and style that didn't match her. I immediately wondered if it belonged to her mother.

"It's my mother's," Sam muttered as way of hello and reading my mind, "She came over last night with some clothes for me to borrow."

"You look great," I said meaning it, "You should let her dress you more often."

"Yeah well..." Sam blushed and looked away, tucking a strand of her behind her ear.

"Have you eaten?"

"I'm not hungry," she dismissed tensely.

"Ready then?" I asked her and led the way down the hall to where the group was disappearing into for the training.

Sam stiffened when I touched the small of her back,

"Nervous?"

"No," she answered in a high whisper, "Maybe a little. Roger made me all self-conscious about what to wear. I feel..."

"Ravishing?" I leaned close to her ear.

"Uh.. no!" She laughed, which was the reaction I was going for, "I don't know!"

As we walked into the large room we saw a large group of both men and women milling about, few in chairs. The group was larger than I had anticipated or seen from earlier that morning. A quick scan showed a ton of slacks amongst the women. Only a handful of them had braved dresses or skirts and those that did stood out amongst the pack. Amongst all, Samantha shined as the youngest, a fresh face in an old industry.

"Roger was right," I said into her ear. Sam looked around wide-eyed,

"I feel like everyone is looking at me"

"I'm sure they are," I said nonchalantly, "You look amazing."

"Why are all the women glaring at me?"

"Because you look amazing"

"Stop!" She blushed, "You're not helping!"

"I'm sure the women all wished they looked as good as you" I breathed into her ear enjoying the freedom of being able to speak to my employee with such candor. Prior to our latest set of events I would have restrained myself fearing a sexual harassment complaint. It felt nice to not be weighed down by that, at least with her.

"I'm gonna go home and change," she bluffed. I laughed.

"I feel silly." she muttered barely moving her lips.

"Would you prefer your jeans?"

"No!" She laughed again and I felt good for being the reason she did so.

"You look perfect," I soothed, "you really do."

The trainers eventually got everyone's attention and got the training started. We found seats near the back and did our best to engage, but truthfully I found it hard to concentrate with Sam sitting right next to me looking for all intents like tasty candy waiting to be unwrapped.

Sam's phone buzzed throughout the training.

"Thomas..." She explained with a roll of her eyes.

"Job going okay?" I asked, wondering if he was stuck at the job.

"Yes, he's just being annoying"

"Is everything alright?" I whispered concerned.

"Yeah.." she didn't elaborate, "It's okay."

The phone kept buzzing though and I could see Sam getting annoyed. Come lunchtime, she excused herself to step outside to make a phone call. I watched as she walked away exasperated. I decided to try to wait for her but the hunger eventually got the better of me and I ate a quick bite of mostly finger foods before I entered the exhibit hall for the second part of the day. Sam appeared at my side a while later while I was visiting one of the exhibits,

"I'm back!" She sidled next to me. I could smell the sun on her, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said softly so as not to interrupt the presenter, "Everything okay?"

"Yup" She chipped tight-lipped. I left that alone, instead, asking,

"Did you eat something?"

Sam nodded at me but didn't elaborate.

"I thought perhaps you'd disappeared to take some pictures for me," I whispered without turning my head towards her. From the corner of my eyes I saw her do a double take and look up at me nervously,

"Do you want me to?"

"No," I smiled, "Not right now."

"Hey you!" I felt then heard someone right behind me. I turned to see an old coworker, Natalia standing there with a big grin on her face.

"Natalia!" I said pleasantly surprised. Natalia and I had worked together for a few years before she decided to venture out on her own. Her efforts had not been successful though and I had been under the impression that she had left the field.

"What a surprise to see you!" I said, forgetting all about the presentation going on behind me, "What are you doing? This is Samantha, she is working with me. I brought her along to learn the ropes."

Natalia eyed Samantha behind a smile that convinced nobody. To her credit, Samantha's own smile more or less mirrored Natalia's.

"Nice to meet you Samantha."

"Sam," the smaller girl corrected with an edge to her voice.

"Nice to meet you Sam."

"Natalia and I used to work together," I explained.

"I used to be his boss," Natalia said capriciously.

"You were never my boss." I deadpanned flatly. Sam looked between us with a small purse to her lips. Her eyes scanned Natalia and I knew that she was seeing the same thing I saw. Natalia wore something similar to Samantha, a thin black skirt and button-up top, but that is where the similarities ended. Natalia's outfit was cut to fit her like it was tailored to her exact dimensions, which it probably was. The skirt highlighted her tall and slim frame and her red silk shirt splayed open giving just a hint of confident caramel colored cleavage without being overt. Her mane of jet-black hair exuded predatory confidence. There was no question about it, Natalia looked like a corporate cougar ready for action. Next to her, Sam looked like a limp-haired little girl playing dress up.

Natalia and I caught up a little while standing there but I could feel Samantha silently seething and at the same time shrinking into herself self-consciously. I noticed her glance at her phone a couple of times. I tried to cut the conversation with Natalia with a promise to reach out in the near future.

"Are you going to the after party for drinks?" Natalia's smile was almost a leer, "We should catch up! DOW's buying!"

"I'll see you there" I lied.

Natalia smiled broadly and leaned in to give me an air kiss,

"She's a little young for you..." she whispered in my ear. Her perfume was heady and reminded me of incense and of tangled sheets on the bed. I almost had to shake my head to clear my head from the images that floated in.

"It was nice to meet you Samantha! Sam! Take care of him!" Natalia air kissed a very stiff Samantha, then turned to me, "I'll see you later then? I'll save you spot."

Natalia winked at Sam, straightened up and walked away with a delicious sway to her hips. Both Sam and I looked down to Natalia's gravity-defying tall heels and the confidence in her step. Next to me, Sam's lips pursed,

"I should go," Sam blurted out, "Thomas wants to go see his parents when he gets home."

"So let him," I said walking away while motioning that she should follow me, Sam's lip tightened but she didn't respond. We walked to the next exhibit and let the vendors do their best to distract us with their wares. In between Sam's phone buzzing and peeks of Natalia working the room, Sam's mood did not improve much. After an hour or so we had seen much of what we were going to see and some of the crowd was beginning to thin out. Sam looked at her phone for the umpteenth time,

"I should go," she said again, beginning to test my patience.

"No." I reached into my pocket and passed her a tiny envelope containing a keycard to a room in the hotel,

"Go up and wait for me. I won't be long."

Sam looked at the keycard in her hand and her eyes grew wide,

"I thought you said you weren't-"

"I lied," I cut her off.

Sam looked down at the card in her hand again and looked back up to me blushing,

"Umm... Do you want me to take pictures for you?" her voice was a sudden whisper. My eyes bore into hers and I could see her mind racing.

"Go up and wait for me," I repeated. Sam swallowed, her bottom lip quivered slightly,

"Thomas already fini-"

"Go." I didn't let her finish, "I'll join you soon in a minute."

She looked at me with a pouty scowl, then turned on her heels and left the ballroom. I watched her walk away, timid steps at first turning into determined ones. Her little flat ass was invisible in that skirt, though the looks on the faces of men along her path told me that her breasts were accentuating her steps nicely.

I contemplated heading over to the bar to meet up with Natalia for a bit but thought better of it. Things suddenly felt more complicated and if they were not reigned in the whole event was in jeopardy of being a wasted effort. I walked over to a restroom in the hall and splashed my face with water. I checked the time on my phone, it was getting close to regular quitting time. I left the vendor hall and looked for the elevator, sending a few text messages as I went.

I found my room number near the end of a long hallway and imagined what Samantha must've felt walking there by herself. My cock stirred in my pants. I inserted the keycard and walked in.

The room was a modest suite, the door opened up into the usual sitting area with a couch, TV, and a couple of chairs. A mirrored wall made the space appear larger while separating the space from the rest of the room, a spacious bathroom and further down the bedroom. Sam sat in the middle of the couch, pout clearly visible.

"Did you find Nah-tah-liah?" Sam exaggerated the name with a scowl.

"I'm up here with you," I said simply putting down my extra keycard and emptying out my pockets on the TV stand by the door.

"I have to go," Sam pouted, "Thomas is already home and he's already texting me asking how much longer I have to stay."

"He can wait," I said.

"You should go back to that woman. She seemed to want to jump your bones."

"Jump my bones?" I said with a laugh but Sam was all seriousness,

"Maybe she can come up here."

"You're being bratty" I said.

"Oh? Are you going to spank me?" She acted very tough and defiant from the sitting room couch.

"If that is what you want," I walked in and sat down next to her. I refused to mirror her tone.

"I should go" Samantha went to stand up. It took no effort at all to grab her arm and pull her over my lap.

"Hey!" She protested reaching back with her free hand to swat at me. I held her down with my forearm and reached for the bottom of her skirt.

"No!" Her tone changed from angry and annoyed to fearful as I pulled and slid the bottom of her skirt up her thighs.

"No please!" The bottom of the skirt got caught on her splayed thighs and it threatened to rip at the seams.

"Hold up... Hold up please!" Samantha huffed, then raised her ass off my lap in sudden resignation while reaching down with her hand to help me raise the skirt above her ass. She lowered herself back on my lap. I felt her weight on my growing erection and I was sure she felt it too.

"What's this? This is new..." I stayed my hand hovering over her mostly bare pale ass in a black satin thong.

"Uhh.." Sam uttered softly feeling the cold air on her bare butt cheeks. Samantha may have had a small flat ass, but framed in a thong while draped over my lap that same ass looked incredible and inviting. Instead of spanking it, I lowered my hand to palm her ass cheek and felt her shiver. Goosebumps covered her ass cheeks.

"Did Thomas see you in this? Is that why he's been bent out of shape today?"

"Ugh... Uh huh," Sam groaned with exasperation while wiggling for balance.

"Does he suspect anything?" I said wondering if we were caught,

"No..." Sam balanced herself on my lap, her ass tightened and relaxed as she did, "He's just being an ass."

"Maybe he's wondering who you were dressing up for."

"No" Sam's voice was small and pouty but she was breathing heavily.

"Maybe he's just afraid of you being taken advantage of at the training" I said pressing my fingers into the fabric over her steamy warm pussy. Sam hung her head down groaning,

BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
98 Followers
12