Keeping Her Job - Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... oh my god..."

I took my hands off her and leaned back a bit. She looked so fucking hot draped over my lap like that but I wasn't done with her yet,

"Let me see, stand up"

"Wha?" Samantha huffed out looking back

"Let me see," I reached down and helped Samantha onto unsteady feet. She wobbled a bit and took timid steps back. She kicked off her shoes and stood in front of me barefoot, feet slightly apart. Her skirt stayed bunched up around her waist, her legs were skinny and pale. Sam caught herself on the reflection in the mirror and turned away with a nervous blush. I followed her eyes and saw her cute little ass in profile.

The front of the thong was not flattering on Samantha. The width was too narrow to properly cover her squat boxy mound and the length too long, probably made to be worn high on leggy women. On Samantha, the thong bunched and gaped along the front enough to give me a peeks of her shaved little pussy.

"Maybe Thomas was imagining his girlfriend in a hotel room somewhere," I stood and Sam shuffled in place. I reached for her hand and Sam took mine. I gently led her forward to me,

"Probably on her knees..." I prompted. Sam's eyebrows furrowed to match her little pout but she took the hint and lowered herself to the carpeted floor. I pulled my belt loose. Sam's eyes danced between the front of my pants and my eyes.

"Being forced to gag on some stranger's cock..."

"No..." She pouted, but her eyes were glued to my waist as I pulled my cock out.

Sam took a deep breath and swallowed before she opened her mouth wide. My cock went in and I felt her shiver and sigh as I fed her my erection. Her mouth was deliciously warm. I slowly pushed and didn't stop until she choked and tried to pull back with a cough.

"Take it" I said simply and held her head to my crotch. She coughed and wheezed around it, swallowed and tried again.

"That's a good girl..."

Sam moaned on my cock. I took notice of her response. I could feel the saliva collecting in her mouth washing over my cock. A warm soupy mess in her mouth. I eased back on her head,

"Swallow," I instructed and she did as I asked in between gasps. I pressed the tip of my cock back against her lips and she nodded, swallowed, and opened her mouth wide again. I looked over at the mirrored wall and I was delighted with the view. My cute little employee all dressed up from the waist up bobbing her head on my erection. Her sexy pale ass jiggling gently.

"Do you like sucking cock Sam?" I taunted, Sam's body tightened at my words and she coughed. I let go of her head and she pulled back to gasp out a breath, spittle connected her mouth to the tip of my cock,

"No." She looked up at me with watery eyes, I led her face back towards my crotch and obediently she opened her mouth.

"You seem to like sucking mine," I punctuated my point by pushing her head a little further down. I felt the head of my cock squeeze into the back of her throat, and watched Sam's eyes go wide before I eased back.

"You're... glughh... you're making me..." She protested in between gasps.

"Do you want to stop?" I pulled my cock out of Sam's mouth. Sam reached for it with her mouth before realizing what I'd done and then pulled back sitting back on the heels of her feet. Her chest heaved, her face was flushed and her little mouth gaped like a fish out of water. I stroked my erection in front of her face. Samantha licked her slightly bruised lips. The choice was confusing to her.

"Do you like being made to gag on cock?"

"No..." She furrowed her brow, her eyes going a little watery.

"No?" I cupped the back of her head and pulled her forward gently.

"No," she whined softly, then softer even she finished her thought, "just yours..."

I reached to wipe a bit of spittle from her chin before it fell onto her blouse. Sam instinctively leaned her face onto my hand,

"It's okay... You're allowed to like it."

Sam clenched her thighs together at that, her bottom lip quivered. She felt what I was seeing, her body betraying and confusing her.

"Do you want me to cum all over your face Sam?" I said while I pulled on my cock in front of her face. Samantha swallowed, looked at my cock, hard and angry looking, then looked up at me and gave me the smallest of scared little nods.

"Good girl..." I let go of my cock and used my hand to guide her back, "Open up"

Sam opened her mouth and once more sighed as my erection filled her mouth. A hum that vibrated through me. I felt Sam's tongue swirling around the underside of my cock and I felt muscles tightening, I wasn't going to last much longer. I let her pull her mouth almost completely off and let her begin to catch her breath before I both pulled her back towards me while pushing my hips forward. She sucked in the head of my cock down her throat before the gag impulse kicked in. Sam pulled off me violently as she wracked and coughed. She looked up and glared at me through watery eyes. I pulled her back towards my erection,

"Take off your blouse," I blurted out. Sam made a garbled noise as she took me back inside her mouth,

"Whmmph?!"

"Take off your blouse unless you want me cumming all over your mother's nice shirt."

"Mmph!" Sam protested but she sat up as much as she could with my cock still in her mouth and yanked her shirt out of her bunched up skirt. She hurriedly went to the buttons of her blouse and shrugged out of it. Sam had been so careful to stay covered up in the office that the sudden sight of her tattooed arms made her appear more naked to me than I had ever seen her and my body tightened in response. She looked so deliciously wicked. Under the blouse, Sam had on the same nude colored bra she had worn the first time she had sent me a sexy selfie. This gave me an idea and I pulled away from Sam for a second while I retrieved my phone. She looked on confused, a heaving puddle on the floor before she saw me aim the phone towards her.

"Noo!" She whined crossing her arms over her chest. I walked back to her, my cock bobbing angrily in front of me. I motioned for her to sit back up and reached for her. I gently turned her face back towards the head of my erection.

*CLICK*

I took a picture of her looking up at me, a pained and confused look in her eyes, my cock against the side of her face.

"You're fucking beautiful," I said hoarsely. Sam sat up a little straighter.

*CLICK*

Samantha looking at my cock, her lips slightly parted.

*CLICK*

Samantha looking right into the camera, taking the tip of my cock in her sexy little mouth.

"Arms down," I said and took one more picture of Sam with her hands at her sides, the tops of her breasts soft inside the cups of her bra. Her skirt, no more than a bunched up band of fabric at her waist and the crotch of her black thong barely visible from the angle. A look of submissive acquiescence on her tear stained face.

"Fuck, you look good..." I croaked and Sam made a happy hum that I felt in my balls. I tossed the phone onto the couch and gently pulled out of Sam's mouth and began to jerk my cock over her face. She opened her mouth expectantly. Her face was blotchy but to me she had never looked sexier. A groan escaped me.

Sam's chest rose and fell with each bated breath. I grunted as I felt my balls tightening and held my own breath. Samantha looked up at me, looked forward to my cock just inches from her face and quickly reached back, unsnapped her bra and tossed it aside just as I grunted again and shot a string of cum across her face. Sam gasped. Another rope slashed down her neck and naked breasts before I could re-aim and finished with a smaller burst that mostly landed in her open mouth and chin.

"Fuck..." I exhaled, half-tumbling back weak-kneed. I sat back on the couch and looked up to see Sam still sitting on her haunches. One hand rubbing herself over her panties while the other hovered over my cum on her face.

"Ah!" she squeaked and she slammed her thighs shut and her eyes rolled back a bit. I watched mesmerized by her pebbly nipples quivering as she rolled into a small orgasm. I felt my cock throb at the sight and dribbled a bit more cum from my waning erection.

"Thank you," Sam whispered with her eyes closed.

"I didn't give you permission to do that." I said and watched her eyes open wide.

"I'm sorry," she said in a barely there voice which made my cock throb again, "I couldn't help myself."

"Clean this up." I motioned to my crotch and Sam immediately crawled over and took my cock back in her little mouth. Her tongue swirled over my cock while my cum slowly ran down her face. When there was nothing left to suck Sam sat back on her haunches and meekly said,

"Thomas is waiting for me,"

I nodded and stood up to help her to her feet. I motioned to the bathroom and she shuffled over barefoot to clean herself, stopping to grab her bra and blouse along the way. I closed my pants and straightened myself out too. I couldn't think of an excuse to keep Sam there longer so when she meekly stepped out of the bathroom asking if she looked okay, I could only smile and tell her honestly that she looked amazing. She blushed and pressed her lips together to hide a forming smile. Sam looked around the room, found her shoes and slipped them on, wobbling a little bit.

"I better go," she said for the umpteenth time. This time, I nodded and reminded her that day two of the training started out an hour later the next day and she could sleep in. She nodded, looked at her feet for a moment, then walked out of the hotel room. I imagined all the things that would be going on inside her head as she made the walk down the hall to the elevator and then to her car. My cock stirred at the thoughts and began to stir back to life. I reached for my phone and pulled up the picture of her looking at the camera with my cock in her mouth. The day may not have started out as I may have expected, but it certainly went where I was hoping it would go. I got up to clean up a bit and afterwards texted Natalia, whom I found out was also staying in the hotel to make arrangements to meet later for drinks and perhaps some dinner.

****

12