Keeping It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie then said, "Boys, I know your mother is teaching you first hand about sex and that is good but some women like me and your mom like sex with men and women."

I added, "If you want to know more about women having sex together, I am sure Connie will be glad to help out, right Connie?"

Connie looked at the boys and nodded said, "Yes. Not only that but if you boys want me to help your mother in teaching you about sex, I will gladly help."

The boys looked at each other and almost simultaneous said, "We would like that."

Jerry then asked, "Mom, can Connie join us tonight to give us one on one instructions and can you guys have sex again so we can watch?"

Before I could say anything, Connie yelled out, "What time should I come over?"

I smiled, shook my head and said, "Come over around 8:00 p.m."

I then whispered to her, "Don't wear much clothes. I won't be wearing a bra or panties.

Connie got up and headed to the kitchen, got dressed and headed out.

"Well boys, it seems you are in for a treat tonight." I said. "You are really going to learn something tonight.'

After dinner, we cleaned up and got ready for Connie to come over.

Connie was right on time. I knew the boys drank wine so I poured us some in the family room and we all relaxed a bit. I sat next to Connie and the boys sat across us on the love seat.

I could see the boys were already horny as their bulge in their shorts was quite evident.

I put my glass down and turned to Connie. My mouth moved towards hers and we kissed. Our tongues played together.

I could see the boys out of the corner of my eye watching us.

As I was kissing Connie, she slipped my tank top off and started playing with my tits. I pulled my face back and removed her top. Our tits now pressed together.

I got up first and dropped my shorts and then grabbed hers and pulled them off of her. We were now both naked, making out.

Connie whispered to me, "The boys are rubbing their cocks through their shorts."

I looked at them and said, "You guys enjoying this? Show Connie the cocks you fuck your mother with."

They both dropped their shorts and their hard cocks were now on display.

I said, "Which one of you wants to fuck Connie and which one wants to fuck their mother?"

Tom said that he wanted to fuck Connie and then Tom said he wanted to fuck her after.

Connie and I laughed and walked over to them. We took them by their hands and led them to my bedroom.

The four of us laid on the bed and the boys started feeling us up. Tom wasted no time going down on Connie while Jerry was sucking my hard nipples.

I watched as Tom mounted Connie who was spreading her legs for him. In an instant his cock was inside my new lover's cunt.

Connie started yelling out that it felt so good as Tom fucked her faster and faster. Then Tom yelled out that he was cumming.

Connie told him to cum in her cunt and he shot streams of cum into her.

Jerry wasted no time in sliding his cock into my cunt and after a few minutes shot his cum into my cunt.

As the boys laid on their backs, spent, Connie mounted me and we started rubbing our pussies together. The boys cum dripping out our cunts.

It wasn't long before Connie and I screamed out that we were cumming. Our bodies convulsed as we had one orgasm after another.

The boys just watched us as they played with their hard cocks.

When things quieted down, I asked the boys what they thought.

Tom said it was a great sight. Jerry asked if Connie could stay the night.

Connie and I laughed.

"Boys, I have a secret. Connie already said she would spend the night with us and that, if you like, she would spend a lot more time with us."

The boys smiled and Tom said, "Connie, does that mean Jerry and I can have sex with you like we do with mom?"

I gave them one of my looks and said, "Boys, that isn't a very nice thing to ask a woman. If she is so inclined to have sex with you two, she will let you know."

Connie laughed and said, "Boys, yes you can. And, like your mom, I will stay naked all the time when I am here so you can have complete access to me like your mom."

The boys were all smiles as their cocks got erect.

Connie looked at me and them and said, "Okay guys, let's go to the bedroom so you both can fuck your mother's slutty lover."

We all went to the bedroom and I watched as my two new sexual monsters got Connie in the middle of them on the bed.

It wasn't long before one was fucking her and she was sucking the other's cock.

Then I yelled out, "Connie, let them fuck your ass." As I laughed.

Connie then got on all fours and told Jerry to lube his cock up and slip it into her ass.

Tom watched as his brother's cock disappeared into Connie's ass.

As Jerry fucked her ass Tom was getting his cock sucked by Connie and I decided to lay underneath Connie and suck on her swaying nipples.

Jerry yelled out he was going to cum and shot his cum load in Connie's ass as Tom came in Connie's mouth.

Connie was a glorious sight with cum oozing from her ass and mouth. I gave her a big kiss as we shared my boys cum.

Over the next year, the four of us enjoyed every aspect of sex. The boys became masters of sex and satisfied both me and Connie numerous times.

The boys eventually went out on their own after they graduated. They each found a woman to satisfy and are now leading great lives.

As for me, Connie and I live together now and are lovers.

We talk about our sons all the time and miss them.

*****

I want to thank my good friend, Tony who put my story into words.

I would like to tell every mother out there who has a son who is like my boys or Connie's son, to help them out any way you can, even if it means going beyond what society thinks is deviant.

I truly relish the time I had with my sons and would do it again.

I hope you enjoyed my story.

12