Keeping It in the Family

Story Info
Revati gets impregnated by her brother-in-law.
4k words
4.32
61.4k
47

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has strong cuckold, pregnancy and incest themes. If it is not your cup of tea, would sincerely recommend you not proceed ahead.

This is just a fantasy story of mine, none of this is real. I request all the moral police to just chill. Also, I am not planning to write a series on this idea.

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------------------------

Vinod's heart pounded in his chest. He had been avoiding this encounter for the past two years with late work and business travel. Now, he felt like a deer caught in the headlight. He hoped for the car to run over him. He wished he died at that moment. His wife, Revati, and his mother were seated on the couch looking into his eyes. He felt guilty that he let them down, mostly he let his wife down.

His mother broke the silence and said, "Son, this is nothing to be ashamed of. A lot of people have infertility. There are a lot of medical procedures to help you guys conceive, like IVF."

His wife quipped, "For that, there should be at least one sperm." Vinod's head dropped. He had done a grave sin by hiding his insufficiencies from his wife.

His mother glanced at her daughter-in-law and said plainly, "Maybe a sperm donor then."

His mother droned on how her eggs are aging, and late pregnancy is difficult. Her usual emotional blackmail followed that she is waiting to see her grandchild so that she can die in peace. Her second son is still young, in his college. His brother, Avnish, was in his room studying. Vinod felt relieved at the fact that the conversation didn't happen in front of Avnish.

His wife broke this solace with her next quip, "It is not only about having a kid. Your son has a very small penis that I am still a virgin." Revati broke into tears. His mother consoled her looking into Vinod's eyes.

----------------

Vinod reflected on the day he met her. It was an arranged marriage. He had refused so many alliances till then that his mother emotionally blackmailed him to marry Revati. Revati was fresh out of college, she was not aspirational about her career, she wanted to be a housewife. An aspirational girl would leave him, Vinod thought. He said yes to her without revealing his condition. Vinod had a micropenis. When fully erect, his penis was less than an inch long. He knew this was not normal. He hoped if he begets a child, Revati wouldn't mind his condition. He got married with the hope that Revati would not make a big scene out of this.

Vinod procrastinated the predicament a few days after the marriage by feigning illness, work commitments, and travel. Finally, the day arrived when he needed to do the deed. He ensured the lights are off and tried to insert his erect but tiny penis into her vagina. After a few minutes of unsuccessful attempts, she searched for this penis in vain. Finally, she turned the lights on, and all hell broke loose.

She asked Vinod to stand and examined him. His penis was invisible against his pubic hair. Finally, she found his penis and told him, "I have read anxiety causes erectile dysfunction. You need to calm down. Maybe we can try it later." Vinod nodded.

A few unsuccessful attempts later, one day after making out for a few minutes, he ejaculated on her pubic hair. Her eyes went wide. She asked, "Is this the maximum erection you have ever had." Vinod broke down into tears. Her heart broke. She consoled him, after all, it is not his fault to be born with a tiny penis. Inside, her heart broke with the realization that she may never experience proper sex. She had been holding off till marriage, not that she never had an option.

As days passed, she became distant, disappointed, and depressed. She hoped, at the very least, Vinod gets her pregnant to shut up her nagging mother-in-law. After two years of trying, two pumps, a load ejaculated in the entrance of her vagina, and no pregnancy, her hope vanished.

A few days back, his mother arranged for them to visit a clinic specializing in reproductive issues. Multiple doctors took note of their history, examined them, and conducted tests.

--------------

The final report on the test results was on the coffee table. Micropenis was not his only issue. He had no sperm count, zero to be precise. Revati, on the other hand, had no problems and seemed fertile in the doctor's assessment. The doctor suggested they try artificial insemination from a sperm donor.

Still consoling her weeping daughter-in-law, his mother said, "Why don't you do something," to Vinod. Vinod had a blank stare.

Having spilled her pent-up feelings, Revati slept the whole night after months. Vinod, on the other hand, was wide awake, pondering how to resolve the issue. He had two problems at hand. One was making Revati pregnant, which shall be solved by artificial insemination by a sperm donor. But making Revati satisfied sexually is the biggest problem. In the past, they had tried using sex toys, but she never liked them. Her opinion was they were lifeless. She orgasmed with oral sex, but she wanted penetrative sex, and nothing could replace it.

The more he thought about it, the clearer the solution felt. He needed to get his wife a man to have sex with so that she is satisfied and hopefully get pregnant. He imagined another man entering his wife, pounding his big dick with her moaning. He soiled his pants at that thought. His penis liked the idea more than his conscience.

He looked at her angelic face, sleeping peacefully. He said to himself, "I need to satisfy her needs." He imagined a well-built man with a massive cock impaling her, and depositing his warm cum deep where no man has ever been. He felt horny, jealous, and ashamed at the same time.

Now the solution posed a big problem: who would be the man. Vinod made a mental recap of all his conditions: he should not steal Vinod's wife and, he needed to be discreet. The last two questions worried him. What if his wife and the man fall in love, and she dumps him. That would be anti-climactic. He needed to set boundaries.

His major worry was he lived with his mother and his brother. Inviting a man to his home is out of the question without his mother raising questions. He also thought how awkward would it be, she ushering a man into their bedroom with her mother watching. He felt ashamed at that thought.

Suddenly it struck him. The solution had been right in front of his eyes. He needed to discuss it with his wife.

Revati opened her eyes to see Vinod seated in the chair next to the bed and looking at her. She immediately felt bad for him. It was not his fault, yet they suffer.

She immediately apologized, "Sorry dear. I shouldn't have told your mother about your condition. I feel terrible."

She was surprised to see Vinod come next to her and plant a kiss on her forehead. Revati looked visibly surprised.

Vinod said, "I know you have been suffering because of my condition. You are not able to bear a child. Worst of all, you are not able to have proper sex."

Revati got alarmed and said, "Please don't say you are divorcing me. I don't want to leave you for your condition."

Vinod laughed and said, "Quite the opposite. I can offer you everything except sex and a baby. So, why not get you sex and let us have everything else."

Revati got confused. Vinod continued, "I suggest that you have sex with a proper man, get pregnant. Let's have a proper relationship sans sex. I think it should work."

Revati got irritated and asked, "I am not fucking another man or a gigolo. What do you think of me?"

Vinod smiled and asked, "Who said anything about a gigolo. My suggestion is to have sex with a proper man, someone decent, someone worth the salt, and someone who can be discreet."

Revati's anger dissipated. Vinod sensed it and continued, "I am suggesting my brother. I still haven't discussed this with him, so please don't presume anything adverse. You can say no, and I won't mind. You can have sex with him, and I won't mind."

Revati went speechless. She has never imagined Avnish that way. He had been like a brother to her till then. She imagined her kissing Avnish and the thought excited her. Her heartbeat fluttered at the thought of his erect penis entering her.

She immediately sensed Vinod was looking at her and she felt ashamed.

Vinod said, "Don't be ashamed. I can see you are getting excited at the thought. Please take time to think and let me know if you are comfortable with it," and continued, "By the way, you should know that he sports a big one. I caught him masturbating when he was a teenager."

Vinod could see the excitement in Revati's eyes. But she has not consented to it yet. He had to wait for both Revati and his brother to consent, but he was happy that he might be on the right path to get her satisfied.

Before Vinod left for his office, he said, "I will love you no matter what you choose. If you agree, there are some ground rules to ensure we are not affected by this solution."

------------------

Revati spent the whole day in her room, her mind filled with her husband's solution to their problem. Initially, she hated that her husband suggested something this vile. Her anger dissipated post-lunch. The more she thought about it, the more it appeared as the only option to save their marriage.

Avnish, Vinod's brother, had a sharp nose, a prominent jawline, broad shoulders, and a slender figure. She wondered how big Avnish's penis would be. Blood rushed into her nether regions with the thought. Her pussy was becoming wet, wetter than it ever has been. She wanted to rub her aching clitoris, but she withheld herself. She had a decision to make.

Avnish comes home early from college. Revati prepared tea for him and his mother-in-law. Avnish and Revati had their tea in the living room, while her mother-in-law prefers the tea in her bed. She was studying his features while sipping her tea. Avnish was talking about some recent developments in electric cars. Revati was not able to comprehend Avnish's words - her mind was playing dirty tricks. She wanted to rip his shirt and fuck him then and there. She restrained herself. Their evening tea bolstered her decision.

Vinod came home early that evening, unlike his usual late work style. Revati thought to herself, "Maybe he didn't want to come home early till now." She felt bad for her husband. She ushered him to their bedroom and shut the doors.

Revati felt nervous. The conviction she had in the evening vanished after seeing Vinod's face. She held Vinod's face and said, "How can I cheat on you, dear. It is not fair."

Vinod smiled and responded, "It is not cheating if I know it. Consider it more like an arrangement to our problem at hand."

Revati seemed convinced but was silent. Vinod read her facial expression and asked, "So, it means a yes?" She nodded shyly.

Her heart pounded in her chest. She felt happy after a long time. She thought to herself, "Maybe, this is her gift from God for being faithful and honest. God heard her cries and is giving her a solution to her woes. She will be able to get pregnant and raise a child." She relaxed and looked forward to having sex after many years.

Vinod continued, "Then, we need to set some ground rules." Revati nodded.

He said, "The day we feel it is hurting us rather than helping us, we stop." She nodded eagerly, her blood filled with raging hormones that made her super horny and wet. She wished that they finish the discussion soon, and Avnish comes in and fuck her.

She was brought back by Vinod, "So my rules: This is purely supposed to be physical. The man should not take my place other than sex, which means no vacation, no movies, no romance. Just pure sex." Revati could feel her underwear becoming wet. She thought to herself, "I may get an orgasm with him setting up the rules."

Vinod continued, "Next, testing for STI is mandatory if we are bringing in people from outside at any later point of time. And, we don't bring any risky population: gigolo, bulls." She nodded in agreement.

Vinod continued with the rules, "I should be comfortable with the guys you have sex with. Anyone I am uncomfortable with, you cannot proceed." She nodded again while he continued, "And lastly if you beget a child, the man should have no claim to the kid. The kid will be ours and not his."

Revati said, "I agree with all of the rules, but I have a condition. You need to be present in the same room while I have sex. That way, I can stop if you get uncomfortable." Vinod agreed. With the rules set, it was time for them to ask Avnish. Revati said, "Why don't you ask Avnish to come in. Let me ask him. It may be uncomfortable for you to ask."

Avnish knew there were marital problems between his brother and his sister-in-law. Avnish sincerely hoped that they don't split up because of his brother's problems. Avnish had overheard the discussion the previous night. He felt pity for Vinod and Revati. His face showed visible concern when Vinod called him to their bedroom. He prayed to God, "Please don't make them get a divorce."

Revati was seated in the bed. She asked Avnish to sit down next to her. Vinod sat on the chair.

"You may be wondering why we called for you," Revati said, "Well, your brother is having a problem with his sexual performance. He cannot have sex, and he cannot beget a child."Avnish's pupils widened. He had thought that his brother was just infertile, Avnish was shocked that his brother cannot have sex as well. He was also surprised at how candid Revati had been in discussing Vinod's sexual problems. Vinod hung his head in shame.

Revati took his husband's chin in her hand, kissed him, and said, "No need to feel bad dear. It is not your fault," Revati continued, "Avnish, sex is essential for a marriage to survive. Every human had sexual desires, and suppressed desires can destroy marriage."

Avnish asked, "Are you guys getting a divorce?"

Revati smiled at Avnish's concern for his brother's married life.

Vinod explained, "We decided to address the sex part separately so that it doesn't wreck our marriage."

Avnish, being an intelligent guy, understood why he was seated in the room, but he waited for them to complete. Blood rushed to his penis at the thought, but he was also conflicted at the thought.

Revati said, "Vinod suggested we find someone to have sex with me and beget a child. And we thought you would be perfect. Please don't mistake it would be only for having a kid. It is for my sexual satisfaction as well. I hope you can satisfy me in bed along with giving me a baby."

Avnish's intuition was right. He got excited by the prospect of sex with his sister-in-law, but his mind cautioned him to tread it carefully. What will his mother think if she finds out? What will society say? He also wanted to get married and raise a family. Although he would be lying if he said he never fantasized about his sister-in-law and soiled tissues. He always found Revati attractive. Avnish's penis stood rock hard at her open invitation to have sex with her. Avnish never thought his sister-in-law would be this bold.

Revati knew that Avnish has no girlfriend, but she needed to confirm it as well. Avnish replied, "I am a virgin, Didi. I only had a couple of kisses, nothing more."

Revati let out a sigh of relief and said, "It is no compulsion. Both of us have never had sex, and it would be a learning opportunity for us. Also, this will be a temporary arrangement on your part. The day you find it uncomfortable, we stop. The day you get married, we stop. Understood?"

Hari asked, "What if you get pregnant?"

Revati replied, "The child will be mine and Vinod's. You will have no legal claims to the child, nor can you reveal to the child that you are the biological father. Unless there is a medical reason, we keep it a secret."

Revati stressed, "We also need to ensure no one knows about this other than us three."

Avnish nodded. Revati's heart skipped a beat. She wanted to kiss him and fuck him then and there. But, Avnish interrupted her thoughts, "I have one condition. I will treat you like my girlfriend/wife when together. I can't just have a sexual relationship. But, I will keep my distance when we are outside this bedroom. Also, I want to get married and settle down. My would-be girlfriend/wife should never learn about this." They all agreed.

Revati could no longer control herself. She grabbed Avnish's chin in her arms and kissed him. Her hands grabbed Avnish's crotch, and her eyes widened. It was big, not monstrous big, but a lot bigger than the only penis she had ever seen.

She sat on Avnish's lap and kissed him deeply. Her hips were grinding on his bulging crotch. If they were naked, he would be inside her with her riding him. The pussy was so wet with his bulge caressing her pussy. She had a small orgasm, fully clothed, and grinding on him.

Revati could hardly control herself anymore. She pulled Avnish's tee-shirt off and tugged his jeans down. Revati kissed Avnish's neck while his tenting underwear pressed against her belly. She tugged his underwear down, and his dick sprung up. Her heart was beating so fast.

She bent down near his erect penis. She was instantly hit with his manly smell. She had always wondered how a "real" man would smell, and taste. She has tried to kiss her husband's penis, but it had always been awkward. But Avnish's smell was intoxicating to her. She held the shaft in her hand and squealed in excitement. She licked the precum from the tip of Avnish's penis like a bee drawn to honey, a very hungry bee. Revati could taste Avnish's salty precum oozing out.

A pang of jealousy hit Vinod. But, he sat mesmerized by the sight of his wife blowing his young brother.

Revati commanded Avnish, "Fuck me now!"

Avnish wasted no time getting Revati naked. The smell of her leaking pussy filled the room. Her face was flush with excitement. She seemed to be fully possessed by her hormones. She shivered with his touch.

Avnish's fingers ran across her body. He said, "I have never been with a woman before," and added, "You are beautiful, Didi."

Revati said, "Don't call me Didi, call me Revati."

As Avnish laid on top of Revati, she guided his penis to her entrance. Both groaned loud as he pushed in. Although she has experimented with toys, a real man entering her was too much for her to handle, and her body shuddered with a massive orgasm.

Avnish fucked Revati's slick pussy which was making his dick and balls coated with an abundance of fluids. She brought him closer and kissed his lips.

It didn't take long for Avnish to cum. As he pumped his warm cum deep inside her pussy, she yelled, "Fuck, that feels amazing!" She kissed him passionately with her legs locked behind his back. Avnish collapsed on her bosom, panting hard. She didn't want him to pull out yet. She liked the feeling of his dick inside her.

Avnish's penis became limp and slid out resulting in a torrent of cum oozing out of her pussy on the bed. She didn't mind.

A few minutes later, she turned to look at her husband entranced by the show. She had forgotten he was sitting there. She reached out her hand, held Vinod's hand, and said, "I love you, Vinod."

He came closer, kissed her, and said, "I loved you too. I hope you liked it."

Revati smiled and said, "I loved it."

She asked Vinod, "Can you grab some water, dear. I am parched." Vinod observed that she was sweating like she just finished running a marathon.

Vinod headed to the kitchen. His mother was preparing the dinner, she hadn't for years now. He froze seeing her.

She came towards him, hugged him, and whispered, "It is alright, dear. Her happiness is important. I hope she brings a child soon."

She directed Vinod to sit and prepared a lemonade. Vinod watched in shame while his mother didn't seem to mind the incestuous arrangement they had made.

12