Keeping It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked Vinod to pick up the lemonade, and she took the mixed array of nuts in a tray. Vinod froze in horror as his mother entered his bedroom. Vinod followed her with two glasses of lemonade, his head hung in shame.

Avnish was behind with Revati on all fours. Avnish was pumping in and out hard. Vinod was amazed that his little brother could go on round 2 within minutes of spilling his cum deep in his wife.

Revati froze in horror as her mother-in-law kept the tray on the bedside table. Avnish stopped pumping and his dick was full pushed in, maybe he was trying to hide his dick from his mother.

She grabbed the glasses of lemonade from Vinod's hand and offered them to the couple. Revati slipped free from Avnish's impaled dick. Avnish was sporting a massive boner coated with her pussy fluids and cum from the last fuck. He grabbed a pillow to hide his erect tool.

Revati sat on the bed and took the lemonade from her mother-in-law. Her mother-in-law sat next to Revati and brushed her palm on Revati's hair. Her mother-in-law asked Revati, "I hope Avnish satisfied you." Revati looked at her mother-in-law's eyes locked on the cum stains on the bed and nodded her head in response.

Her mother-in-law hugged Revati, planted a kiss on her sweaty forehead, and said, "Please get me a grandchild soon."

She grabbed Vinod's hand and said, "Let's give them some privacy," and headed out of the room.

Revati looked at Avnish still hiding his boner with a pillow, laughed, and attacked him like a hungry tigress.

---------------------

Two months later.

The pregnancy stick showed two lines. Revati jumped in excitement. Vinod rushed to see if Revati has slipped in the washroom. Avnish, who was sleeping naked, also woke up.

Revati came out of the washroom, kissed Vinod's lips, and showed him the stick. Vinod jumped in joy.

She turned to Avnish, who was fully naked, hugged him, and kissed him on the lips. She grabbed his penis, and said, "Good job!" Avnish had been pumping his cum in her every day, and it bore fruit.

Vinod rushed out to inform his mother about the good news.

Revati bent down, jerked Avnish's dick, said, "Thank you," and took it in her mouth. Her mother-in-law barged in to congratulate them.

Revati left the erect dick from her mouth, rushed to her mother-in-law, kissed her cheek, and yelled, "I am going to be a mother!"

Her mother-in-law kissed her forehead and blessed her.

She looked at Avnish hiding his boner with a pillow, chuckled, and said, "Revati, I guess you left the job half done."

His mother grabbed Vinod's hand and said, "Let's give them some privacy," and headed out of the room.

Revati looked at Avnish still hiding his boner with a pillow. She worshipped the cock which made her pregnant and attacked him like a hungry tigress.

12