Keeping It in the Family

Story Info
Frustrated Widow.
4.3k words
4.32
60k
83
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KEEPING IT IN THE FAMILY

Denise was 42 years old. She was the widowed mother of two adult children, both still living in the family home. Denise's husband, Frank had died two years previously after a long illness.

Denise's children were David, 21 years old and Fiona, 19.

After Frank died, the family had continued to live in their small-town family home, supported by the income from Frank's estate, which was considerable.

Frank's life assurance had enabled Denise to pay off the balance of the mortgage on the house with money still left over, and the canny investments that Frank had made during their married years gave Denise a comfortable income, even after taxes. David and Fiona had jobs in the local community and were virtually self-supporting income wise, so all in all Denise was a comfortably off stay at home mum.

Denise was still attractive and kept herself in good trim with a good diet and light home exercise. She didn't go out socializing very often, and she didn't want the complications of a new man in her life. She satisfied her own sexual needs with masturbation and toys. Unknown to her children she even had a portable sex machine with various sized dildos that she could use to fuck herself in her bedroom.

The only regret Denise had in her life was that her grown up children would probably leave home before much longer, to live their own lives as they wished, leaving her on her own. She decided that what she needed was another child that she could dote on and raise during the coming years. However, she knew that if she didn't get pregnant soon her ticking body clock would make it too late.

The more she thought about it the more she was sure it was what she really wanted, but she didn't want to set out to find a boyfriend, or even just get a stranger to get her pregnant. It became obvious to her that the only way to overcome her dilemma was for her son, David, to perform this duty while he was still living at home.

David had shown no sexual interest in Denise, so she set about planning to seduce him into her bed so that he could impregnate her. She thought that the added bonus would be that she would not only have a handsome loving young man in her bed while he got her pregnant, but if they both enjoyed the sex as much as she expected they would, they could continue with it even after she was pregnant. She was well aware that her son was endowed with a long thick cock, and the more she thought about her plan the more attractive the whole proposition became to her.

Denise made a rare shopping expedition to the larger town thirty-miles drive from her home. She wanted to enhance her wardrobe with sexy new lingerie, shoes, dresses skirts and tops, and slinky sleepwear. She was going to start on David's seduction without delay.

David and Fiona had a number of friends of their own age, but with their work commitments and the fact that they didn't want to leave their mother on her own too often, they mainly kept their nights out to Fridays and Saturdays each week. Neither of them were virgins, but neither had a steady girlfriend or boyfriend either, just occasional casual partners.

On the Sunday after her shopping expedition, Denise was in her bedroom in front of the full-length mirror, trying on the outfits she'd bought. She'd put on a lacy black half cup bra and matching skimpy panties and was twisting and turning in front of the mirror. Her full breasts were threatening to spill out of the bra cups and the panties hardly covered her pussy lips. She'd trimmed and shaved her bush so that it wouldn't be exposed around the minimal fabric covering.

She cast a critical eye over her reflection. Not bad for a 42-year-old she thought. Exceptional bust, perhaps her waist could be a little trimmer, but her gently rounded tummy was sexy. Her backside was well rounded but not too large, her legs were good, and the 4-inch heels of her mules made her stance coquettish. Surely her virile young son would appreciate what was on offer.

She decided there was no time like the present to find out what affect her outfit would have on David. She slipped a sheer see through robe on but left the cord hanging undone and the front gaping open, then she left the bedroom making for the lounge where she knew her son was watching TV.

Walking through the lounge towards the kitchen she turned to David, "I'm just going to get a glass of wine, is there anything you want?"

David looked up and gave an involuntary gasp as he saw his mother standing in front of him with her robe gaping open and her sexy lingerie on display. He couldn't keep his eyes off her magnificent breasts with her aroused nipples on display.

"Oh, er, yeah. A cold beer would be nice," he said, momentarily tearing his eyes away from her breasts and looking into her eyes. She was beautifully made up, and her crimson lips were full and inviting as she smiled at him.

"Of course, love. And is there anything else you fancy?" She asked, with another provocative smile.

"Christ mum, you look gorgeous," he said, wondering why he hadn't noticed before just how sexy his mum was. Then he realised that his cock was swelling inside the jogging bottoms he often wore when lounging around at home. He moved a little to try and disguise the obvious bulge forming at his crotch.

"Thank you, darling," she said, "I'll just get your beer." She continued into the kitchen, slightly exaggerating the sway of her hips.

Getting her glass of wine and David's beer, Denise returned to the lounge. She stood in front of him and bent down to hand him the beer. Once again David was treated to the sight of his mother's beautiful soft breasts half spilling out of the skimpy bra. Mesmerised, he reached up to take the beer, but he couldn't take his eyes off her body. He looked her up and down, breathing in the heady scent that she wore. His erection was now tenting his joggers and he couldn't disguise it.

As he finally managed to look her in the eye again, she smiled at him and whispered, "Thank you, darling."

"Um, what for," he croaked.

"This compliment," she replied softly, and she let her fingers slide over the crown of the tent in his lap. "Don't stay up too late," she went on, "You don't want to be tired in the morning." Then she left the room to return to her bedroom.

David, sat in a daze. The TV was still on, but his eyes didn't see it. In his mind he could only see the vision of his scantily clad mother. Why had he never noticed before how sexy she was, what a beautiful body, how pretty she was and how silky soft her voice was. And she had touched his cock, through his clothes it was true, but he'd nearly come in his pants.

He turned the TV off, the beer now forgotten, left on the side table. He had to get to bed quickly and attend to his overheated cock.

He'd hardly closed his bedroom door and slipped out of his tee shirt and joggers, when there was a soft knock on the door. Opening it, David found his mother standing outside, no longer wearing her robe, she stood there just wearing her bra, her panties and that provocative smile.

David went to say something, but she put her finger on his lips, "Shhh, we don't want to wake Fiona," she said, walking into his room and closing the door behind her. She turned to him and said, "I can't get this bra undone, the catch is tricky, will you help me please?" As she said this, she turned her back to him.

"Oh, er, yes of course," he muttered lamely, reaching for the catch. He found that the 'catch' was in fact the usual hook and eye and he had no difficulty in releasing it. 'I could even undo that with my hands behind my back,' he thought.

As he undid the catch Denise turned again to face him, looking into his eyes she lowered her arms and let the bra slip off onto the floor.

His mother was standing in front of him almost naked, with her beautiful breasts fully on display. He didn't dare stop looking into her eyes because he knew he wouldn't be able to control his cock if he saw those breasts.

Denise took both his hands in hers, still looking him directly in the eyes she raised his hands, turned the palms outwards and drew them to her breasts.

As he felt the softness of her warm flesh and the hardness of her nipples pressed into his palms, his cock reached full hardness, tenting his boxers.

He cupped her breasts, and she leaned in to kiss him softly, sensuously. The kiss lasted a long time before she broke away. Moving her mouth to his ear she whispered, "Take me to bed, David. I want you to make love to me. Don't say anything, just hold me, caress me and love me."

Almost in dream, David drew the duvet down and helped Denise onto his bed. He knew this was wrong, but he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to have sex with this lovely woman, even if she was his mother.

Quickly dropping his boxers to the floor, David joined Denise on the bed. He bent over her and brought his lips to hers. As they kissed, she opened her mouth and he slipped his tongue inside. They made out lovingly as she reached down to take his rock-hard cock in her hand.

"Oh, I'm so glad that you're a big boy," she sighed, as she began to stroke him up and down.

David broke away from his mother's lips and kissed down her neck and chest until his lips found her right breast and hard nipple. He kissed her, sucking her nipple and teasing it with his tongue. Denise closed her eyes and gave a soft moan, repeating it as he moved his attention to her left breast.

A minute or two later he kissed his way down over her tummy. When he reached her panties, he took hold of them, removing them as she lifted her hips to help him.

Easing her legs apart, David positioned himself between them and bent again to bring his mouth to her labia, where he started to lick her slit, tasting her flowing pussy juice. He licked her from anus to clitoris, then he sucked the hard erect nub before nipping it gently with his teeth.

Denise came, a climax had been building inside her but as he nipped her clitoris her orgasm simply exploded. David continued his assault on her love bud and Denise came again and again. It had been such a long time since she'd had sex that she couldn't control herself.

She reached down and held his head tight to her as she squirmed and covered his face with her cum, when she thought she would faint if she had another climax, she pushed his head away. "No, no more," she commanded breathlessly, "Fuck me, I want you to fuck me. Please."

David was more than ready to do as requested. Moving up her body a little, he reached for his cock so he could guide it into her wet vagina, but she'd beaten him to it. He felt her fingers take hold of him to rub his cock up and down her lips, coating them both in her fluid and his precum.

As she held him against her vagina, he leaned forward a little and simply slipped inside her a couple of inches. She pulled her knees up to give him full access to her sex, and in a few thrusts he'd buried his whole eight inches deep into her belly.

He began to thrust in and out of her. Her vagina was hot and wet and the sensations on his cock were wonderful. Soon he was pounding hard into her, and she was pushing herself up off the bed to meet his thrusts.

He wanted to keep fucking her, but he was reaching his own climax and he wouldn't last much longer. "I'm going to come," he warned.

"Yes, come in me." She implored.

"Christ, here it is," he cried as he felt the rush of his semen and begun pumping it against her unprotected cervix.

She wrapped her legs around him and held him deep inside her, she thought she might be ovulating, and she wanted to make sure that every little swimmer had the opportunity to impregnate her egg.

After a few minutes Denise released her hold on her son. David's cock had softened inside her, and it slipped out of her pussy as he rolled off her. They lay quietly, each with their own thoughts.

Denise's thoughts were mainly about how she really hoped that David's semen had impregnated her. But she also thought about how much pleasure his lovemaking had given her, she was going to make sure that she got much more of that whether she became pregnant or not.

David's initial thoughts were concerned with the fact that they had just committed incest. He wasn't bothered about it being considered a sin, he wasn't into any religious or other mantra so that wasn't a problem for him. What did concern him was that incest was a crime in this country and he didn't want anyone to find out about him and Denise in case he got in trouble with the law. Although, to be honest, he wasn't sure what the law could do about two consenting adults having sex together whatever their familial relationship was. In the end he decided it wasn't a big problem as neither of them was likely to tell anyone else about it, and he definitely wanted to repeat the experience.

"A penny for your thoughts," said Denise.

"Oh, I was just wondering why we hadn't done this before," he said, "How come I was living with the most beautiful and sexy woman in my world, and I'd never even thought about getting into her panties."

"Thanks for that way over the top compliment." she said with a smile, "Now that you've had me, do you think you'd like to repeat the experience?"

"Christ, yes," he replied, "Of course I would, I'd have to be brain dead not to, but you'll have to give me a few minutes to harden up again."

She gave a little giggle, "I don't mean just now," she said, "Although I'm looking forward to round two in a minute. No, I mean would you like to keep on having sex with me, would you like to start sharing my bed regularly."

It took him about five seconds to think about her proposal. "Yes, absolutely. I want to sleep with you all the time."

"We'd have to be very careful to keep it from Fiona," said Denise, "I would hate her to find out. I don't think she'd understand how mother and son could do this together."

"Yeah, I think you're right," David replied, "But once she's in bed she couldn't hear us, especially if we sleep in your bed because there would be the bathroom and my room between us and her bedroom. With the door shut you'd have to shout pretty loud for her to hear anything. I could still use my room for dressing and undressing, etc. then come to your room when all was quiet."

"Mmm yes, we just need to be careful," she said. "Now, are you ready to look after me again. I need you baby; I really need that big cock of yours in me."

For the next couple of hours, the pair of them fucked each other to a standstill. He had her in every position he knew and a couple that she taught him. She sucked his cock while he tasted his own cum when he went down on her leaking pussy. He managed to come in her twice more before they were too tired to continue.

When they finally finished for the night, Denise said she thought it best that she went back to her own room in case Fiona should come looking for either of them in the morning. David reluctantly agreed that it was sensible.

Just before Denise left his bedroom he asked, "So, have you been on the pill all the time mum?"

She hesitated for a moment before she replied, "Yes, of course. You never know when you might meet someone you want to have sex with, it would be too late to think about the pill then, and I've always really disliked sex with a condom." Then she turned towards the door.

"Just as well then," said David behind her, "The amount of cum your pussy has sucked out of me tonight could well have got you pregnant I reckon."

She turned back to him, "Would that be something that worries you?" she asked.

"Well, it might be complicated," he replied, "But, no I don't think it would worry me. When I was cumming in you, I actually thought how good it would be to put a baby in you."

She came back to him, gave him a soft kiss on the lips and whispered, "Hold on to that thought, you never know what we might do in the future." Then she quickly went to her own room before he could question her on her remark.

For the next six months Denise and David continued to have sex. He regularly painted the inside of her hot vagina with his cum, but to her bitter disappointment she failed to get pregnant. She felt that the reason she was not yet pregnant was probably because of her irregular periods and her oncoming menopause, it didn't make the disappointment any less though, and she couldn't be sure it wasn't due to something being wrong with David.

At the end of that first six months, when Denise had been regularly milking her son's testicles, her sister's son Randy, came to visit. He'd left his hometown, where job prospects were poor, to look for work locally and it was arranged for him to stay with the family until he could get a place of his own.

Denise knew before he arrived that her nephew frequently had sex with his own mother, Denise's sister Louise, as his father often worked away from home and his mother wasn't prepared to go without for long periods. Louise had told Denise how disappointed she was that her son and lover was deserting her.

Denise decided to see if her nephew could get her pregnant in case the reason that she hadn't fallen so far was something to do with David's fertility. She told David that they must stop having sex together as, with Randy sleeping on the put-u-up couch in the lounge, they would probably be found out. David had his own reasons for being relieved at that, which he wasn't prepared to share with Denise.

A few days later Denise had seduced Randy who was more than pleased with this turn of events. Randy was well used to sleeping with a sexy mature woman, he was a well-endowed and well-built young man and both he and Denise were happy with the new arrangement.

David decided that this was his opportunity to move out of the family home and strike out on his own. He was doing well at work and could afford to rent a decent apartment. Within a month he'd found a suitable furnished place and moved in. His mother was happy with the arrangement as she was being properly serviced by Randy.

Three months later Denise had finally got pregnant, but she was still enjoying regular sex sessions with her nephew. However, shortly afterwards, Randy met a lovely young woman of his own age. He'd fallen in love with her, and they moved into their own place together.

By the time Denise was three months gone she had no man at home to share her bed, she was missing the regular sex she'd become used to, but at least she was carrying the baby she so wanted. Of course, Fiona was still living at home, so she wasn't entirely alone with her swelling belly.

Then late one evening David called at the house to collect some things that were stored in his old room. The house appeared to be all in darkness as he let himself in with the key he still carried. He went quietly to his old room thinking his mum and his sister would be asleep, and he didn't want to disturb them.

As he neared his room, he heard noises coming from the end of the landing, where his mother's room was. He decided to investigate and crept quietly along the landing. He had to pass the door to his sister's room on the way and he saw that the door was half open. Looking into the room by lamplight coming in the window he saw that the bed was empty, on an impulse he went in and felt the rumpled bedding, it was cold, Fiona hadn't been in there for some time.

He returned to the landing and went to the door of his mother's room. The door was closed but standing outside he could hear noises within. He put his ear close to the door and heard his mother's voice say, "Yes that's it, use two fingers, and use your thumb on my clit. You know how to do it; I know you masturbate a lot. Yes that's it, oh yes, suck my nipples, make mummy cum. Oh, God. Oh yes, I'm coming, I'm coming." There was silence for a bit and then he heard his mum's voice again. "Lick me darling, lick me and suck my clit, I want you to make me come again, I've been missing this so much since Randy moved out. I'll do you afterwards, honestly I will, I won't leave you frustrated this time."

12