Keeping It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The he heard Fiona say, "But I don't really like this, I like sex with boys, and I like cocks in me, it's not the same with a woman."

"I know darling," he heard his mother reply. "I love cocks as well, but not at the moment, after the baby comes I'll start having sex with men again, but until then you'll have to help me out, I can't do without some sort of sex and I do so enjoy having you."

David was shocked at first, his mother and sister were having lesbian sex together, but then he thought to himself that it surely wasn't any worse than him and his mother fucking each other for all those months. He decided to forget the things he'd come to collect for the time being, and he quietly left the house and went home to his nearby flat.

Six months later, Denise had given birth to her baby, another daughter. Three months after the birth Denise suggested to David that he should move back in with her and she wanted him to sleep with her again, she is horny, fully recovered from the baby's birth, and she needs him to fuck her.

David refused. He explained that he liked the independence of his own home, and although he'd enjoyed making love with her, he now has other fish to fry and doesn't want to sleep with her anymore.

After David's refusal, Denise turned to Fiona again, but she also refused and told her mother that she was going to leave home and join her brother in renting a larger two bedroomed flat in a more lively part of town.

Denise realised then that it was time that her older chicks had fled the nest, she'd be able to look after the new baby on her own, she had what she wanted, and her son and daughter would call in to see her and their half-sister from time to time.

Six months later they'd all settled into their new arrangements, mum and baby were doing fine, and she was reasonably happy, although still horny.

David and Fiona were happy in their new home and managing their work/life balance well. That evening in their apartment they'd had dinner and had been watching TV for a while. "I think it's time to turn in said Fiona."

"Yeah, I think you're right," said David, "After you with the bathroom."

After she'd finished in the bathroom, Fiona had called out, "It's all yours now." Then she went to her bedroom, slipped into a short sexy nightdress, and slipped into bed.

David used the bathroom. When he'd finished, he pulled on the loose boxer shorts that were his habitual nightwear and went to his bedroom. He slid into bed and reaching over he put his arm round his sister and cupped her soft breast in his hand, as he snuggled up to her rear.

Fiona felt David's hard cock against her. She reached behind her to grasp it with cool fingers and started to rub it backwards and forwards. She felt it grow harder in her fingers. The she rolled over to face him and kissed him, softly at first then with growing passion.

He gently pushed her onto her back, and moving his hand down from her breasts, slid it over the curve of her belly and down to her pussy. He started to finger her and moved his head down to kiss and suck her sensitive nipples, which had recently grown larger. Raising himself up on his knees, he positioned his cock ready to enter her.

Eager for sex Fiona had already spread her legs for him. "Oh, yes love, please fuck me," she said. "But don't be too rough darling, we don't want to hurt our baby."

12