All Comments on 'Keeping It In The Family'

by KnightOfDesire

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Nice story. AA++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cum inflation. ROFLMAO. Now I've heard it all. I wish I could just un-hear it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be continued, please don't.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Your claims in your bio are erroneous. What you submit is neither writing nor erotica. I suggest searching out grade school essay contests. You may be able to stand your own in that arena.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
LOL!

a foot long dick??? weak dude. keep studying maybe you will pass 6th grade...

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Keep going please, I hope he gets to do them all and create his own harem of knocked up sweeties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep up the great work can't wait till chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a stupid and ridiculous story. Don't you think before you write something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed your story. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author did just fine. Notice how only anons insult authors, because they have not the courage to show their name. People should only read things they are interested in and their comments are as unwelcome as they are. If you want to criticize be constructive, writing stories for free is a thankless job, I for one appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

"Anonymous6 days ago

The author did just fine. Notice how only anons insult authors, because they have not the courage to show their name. People should only read things they are interested in and their comments are as unwelcome as they are. If you want to criticize be constructive, writing stories for free is a thankless job, I for one appreciate it."

This person isn't an author; they are a typist. I think that I personally disprove the point about anonymous comments. You have made a derogatory comment anonymously, so I guess you're admitting to lacking the courage to put a name on your comment. Please explain exactly how someone would know if they're interested in a story BEFORE they read it. Finally, some people write so badly there's no point in putting the effort into giving constructive criticism. It would simply be wasted effort, whereas if those of us with standards just tell them to take their garbage down and keep it to themselves in the future, that is the best advice these morons can get. That actually goes for you too. Your comment was as idiotic as the story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue….absolutely

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stomach churning... struggled to get past the first paragraph, which spoke volumes about the authors ability to put together a well crafted, thoughtful erotic piece of work.... because dear author if you actually meant to write a grim, unrealistic (in every sense of the word) that was as erotic as a blistering invasion of public crabs then you succeeded.

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

Can we have the full story?

Dodobird92Dodobird92over 1 year ago

I've heard of cum inflation before, but for fucks sake m8...... "Her belly grew bigger and wider, soon surpassing the size of a three month pregnancy. Another flex of his cock and she surpassed five" followed by "It wasn't until her belly reached the size of a nine month twin pregnancy that Kyle's orgasm finally subsided." You realize how absolutely massive she would be? Story would've been 10x better without it with hoe absolutely rediculous that is, "it's a work of fiction" but counter-argument, it's not set as a fictional world where you appently come full term with twims within moments of getting impregnated. Let that sink in how absurd that sounds

redlion75redlion75about 1 year ago

This is hilarious and I am looking forward to him breeding the friends

N_AmbruscoN_Ambrusco12 months ago

This was very unrealistic, of course, no woman's body behaves like that. Nevertheless, it had the intended effect of turning me all the way on. Now I feel the need to go breed my sister with this kind of animal passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous