Keeping It in the Family

Story Info
A demon cougar fucks three generations of his family...
6.1k words
1.7k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Helena moaned, sprawled on her back with her wings spread out as far as she could get them, though it was hard to splay them while she was on the bed. The sheets twisted and rumpled under her as she arched her back and pushed up against her father, though what they were doing on her father's bed was hardly what any normal family would have got up to.

The dragoness hissed through her teeth as she wrapped her legs up and around the cougar's waist, twisting under him, though Ropes had her just where he wanted her. Oh, Helena had no doubt about that, not in the slightest, not as he pounded into her with long, overpowering strokes of his cock, driving deep. He ground in hard and fast, though it was only their second interlude of the day, the afternoon sunshine cast through the bedroom window, easily illuminating all it needed to.

The cougar's pale eyes glowed as he kissed her neck, Ropes' lips curved up into a hint of a smile. There could have been a smirk in there too, but he didn't care and he was sure his daughter didn't either.

Oh, there was so much lust in the air, his tail lashing back and forth hungrily as he drove into her, her succulent heat grasping his cock with every thrust and grind. His barbs raked softly through her pussy every time he withdrew, the cougar's hips juddering, though his daughter was lucky indeed that they were more pliable and flexible than the barbs his ancestor species, and other demons, had. A demon of lust, however, was all about pleasure.

He purred throatily as he pressed his face into her neck and nibbled lightly, conscious of the fact they were on the bed he shared with his wife, Fyrdrgon. Oh, Fyr wouldn't mind, he was sure, that he was with their daughter while she was out, Helena beautifully reminiscent of his wife. Hints of Fyr even lay in her moans, how her head fell back when she was close to the edge, whimpering and clenching around him.

Her blonde hair ran down the length of her neck, fanning out around her head as she squirmed, though she pushed up against him still, using the leverage of her strong, red-scaled legs on his waist to drag him down. It was obvious in the trembling, needy lines of her body just how much she craved him, her pussy wet around him, slick even as she gripped him. The front of her body, sweeping down over her breasts and her stomach to her crotch, was a pale yellow, her ears large enough to give the appearance of horns, though they framed her head and face cutely.

"Mmm..."

Helena groaned under him and the cougar, once again, got to bear witness to her spiralling into climax, from the shift and ruffle of her wings under her body to the tight squeeze of her thighs around him. She claimed him just as much as he claimed her, sometimes, and the cougar snarled hungrily against her throat, drinking in every last drop of lust in the air, fanning out and swarming them with devout need.

But there was more to come still and Helena panted as she bucked and moaned, grinding out her orgasm on her father's cock. His tentacles curled around her, one tenderly brushing her cheek, and she kissed it faintly, though the dragon was barely with herself in the moment.

"Mmm... Daddy..." She whined, blinking plaintively at him through watery eyes. "Please... You know that's not enough for me."

Oh, she was hungry, always so. The dragoness' tail swept across the bed, tickling his inner legs.

Sometimes, Ropes wondered if she was a half-demon, for some of her traits seemed more demonic in nature. Yet demonic urges had not seemed to rise in her, not yet, in the sense that she would seek the lust of others and fuck more openly... Or perhaps that was a side of herself that his daughter simply had not shared with him.

Only time would tell whether his daughter would take more after him, in the end, or perhaps her mother.

"Oh, Ropes! Can't you just last one afternoon?"

Fyr started as she walked through the bedroom door, a pile of shopping bags slung over her arms, paper rustling, though the dragoness bristled and rolled her eyes. Ropes rolled his hips slowly, not even pausing in his thrusts, merely taking his daughter deeply and slowly, letting the moment course through him.

His wife clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, clearly making her annoyance known, though Sasha, Fyr's mother, shouldered her way through the bedroom door behind her.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

Sasha grinned, pushing up her dark sunglasses so her muzzle was exposed, a smirk on her lips showing a flash of white teeth. She was a bit taller than her daughter, Fyr, with blue scales that Ropes was intimately familiar with, even if her clothes, at that time, hid the red stripes that curved around her body, from her back to her sides. Her dark horns were quite like those of her son, Kao, but Ropes was rather glad Fyr's brother wasn't there that day.

Especially as he rolled on to his back with Helena naturally sitting astride him, his cock staying buried deep inside her. Her pussy clenched around him, though the feline didn't need to move, at least not for a few moments, as he took in the scene and all that was offered to him.

To have all three generations of Fyr's family right there in the same room... That was something special indeed. Of course, the demon of lust had been with all three of the dragonesses, but it had been some time since he had enjoyed them all up close and personal.

"Mmmm..."

Ropes rumbled a growl, his pink tongue flicking out against the side of his muzzle, sweeping up and over his black lips. Sasha eyed him up and down, her gaze lingering on his backside. The blouse she was wearing was open at the top by a few buttons, the shirt's collar framing her sleek, blue neck nicely.

That was the kind of neck that was perfect for kissing, though he couldn't just spend all his attention on one dragoness.

"Come here," he rumbled, even as his wife shook her head and rolled her eyes. "You must have spent so much on your shopping trip..."

It was conversation by Ropes' standards, though it was bad conversation by Fyr's standards. The red dragoness rolled her eyes, the yellow frills framing her face twitching in annoyance, though not even she could deny that she was wet between the thighs already, pressing them together. She ducked into the walk-in closet to put her new belongings away, though the wardrobe was already pretty much stuffed full.

I'll have to get rid of things soon, the dragon thought absentmindedly. To make way for the new... There's somewhere good it can go, I'm sure.

Yet she walked back out and could not have counted herself surprised in the slightest to find her husband still fucking their daughter while Sasha kissed him. The lewd, wet sounds of their kiss filled the air as she leaned in, one of Ropes' tentacles snaking around the back of her neck like his paw, holding her there.

Fyr paused, a low growl rising in the back of her throat, though it was very much a lustful one rather than an angry one. Her tail swept back and forth, as if she was mimicking Ropes in a sense, though the cougar didn't have eyes for her, not for his wife, not in that moment.

So, that was a time Fyr had to take it all for herself, striding into the bedroom and throwing every care to the air. It went without saying that she knew being with a demon of lust meant he was going to make some very interesting choices in his sex life: in short, anyone who was an adult and consenting was fair game to him. He only mated with willing partners, of course, which was all fine by her, even if the dragoness had needed to get used to sharing her husband with more partners. As long as Ropes came home to her at the end of the day, or night, and knew just who his wife was, she wasn't going to voice any complaints. He was easy to tempt with sex and lust anyway.

She sauntered up to the bed with the easy confidence of a wife who knew how to get exactly what she wanted, even though her mother was on the bed already, French kissing her husband. That wasn't something she could overcome as she slid up on to the bed with them, reaching for her mother's top.

"Let me help you out there, mom," Fyr murmured silkily, though the dragoness had, unwittingly, slipped into a near subservient role. "You can't deep throat my husband's dick if he's going to make a mess of you, everything you're wearing..."

He groaned into the kiss, though Sasha blinked, offering her daughter a fleeting glance. Oh, Fyr was so good to take care of her, unbuttoning her blouse, button by button, though Ropes took charge of the rest, even though Fyr was being rather on the helpful side for the day. Her daughter had complained about carrying all the bags around the mall while they'd been out but, really, Sasha didn't often get into the busier parts of the city and it had been an overnight trip so she could catch up on some things she'd missed.

Ropes slithered two tentacles into her clothes, pushing her shirt back from her shoulders and exposing her chest. A flexible, soft tentacle-tip probed at the back of her bra, though a demon of lust like him knew exactly how to undo her bra without fussing or even needing to use his paws in the slightest. It pinged free and his tentacles smoothly slid up her arms and pushed it back from her shoulders, the dragoness easily leaning into his touch. The brush of his tentacle was as invigorating and as intoxicating as it ever had been and Sasha moaned into the kiss, her eyelids fluttering a little, eyes fully closed.

Sitting astride Ropes, Helena quivered, panting heavily, though she was being ever so slightly selfish, hogging his cock all to herself. The dragoness whimpered throatily, enjoying the tickle of one of Ropes' tentacles against the front of her neck, an exposed, vulnerable spot that Helena should never have allowed anyone to get close to. Yet she let her father stroke her there as an act of trust, the scales at their thinnest there.

"Mmmm... Yes..."

She seated herself on his cock as Fyr moved in closer, kneeling on the bed as she brushed Helena's tits with her fingers, sliding down around the left two. Her daughter had four breasts, whereas Fyr only had too, though they were a little smaller than Fyr's. Not that the two dragonesses often compared the size of their chests or anything, it was just something that occasionally came up when they were naked around one another.

"You're graced more fruitfully than I am," her mother said, though Helena still caught the "tsk" of her tongue flicking within her mouth, a puff of air between her lips. "Mm... No wonder Ropes likes to fuck you. But he could have waited to take me first, now I'm just going to get sloppy seconds."

"Unff... You don't have to be so formal," Helena grunted, though the dragoness wasn't really complaining as she spread and flapped her wings. "Mom..."

Yet Fyr nuzzled into her neck and held her fast as the cougar bent his legs and planted his hind paws, thrusting up roughly into her pussy. Every stroke and grind of his cock crammed his length deep as he grunted throatily, his lips still trapped by Sasha kissing him furiously.

Helena squealed, her wings snapping out, orgasm taking her as her pussy clenched and pulled around him, rippling as if she was trying to get more from him. Yet the dragoness was caught up in the moment as Ropes twined his tentacles around her, holding her breasts and hefting the lower ones up, the smooth, green flesh of them stroking over her nipples, encouraging them to perk up lightly.

She climaxed, her head falling back as her mother kissed the side of her neck and her cheek, letting the moment roll through her. Yet it was about so much more than that, even as the act of simple pleasure brought a half-barking gasp to her lips.

Ropes withdrew from her, his cock throbbing, so close to climax already. His wife guided his daughter off his cock, the dragoness half-collapsing to the bed, though Helena would soon be ready for him again. She, after all, still had not received the true treat of her father's seed painting her pussy.

"Mmm..." Fyr moaned. "Come on, Ropes, you can't leave me dressed like this."

The cougar licked his lips, enjoying the flavour of all the lust in the air. Sometimes, to him, it seemed like there was a cloud floating around those who were exhibiting such sides of enraptured devotion, though the feline took his pleasure just as he pleased, with all three ladies surrounding him. Of course, he hadn't had the delight of taking Helena until she turned twenty, initially, though he was glad the dragoness enjoyed her time with him as much as he enjoyed the sinuous curves and lines of her body.

He wouldn't have wanted to miss out on her and her body, after all. However, he slid up behind Fyr to spoon her as the dragoness wriggled into place, even though the dragoness had not removed her shirt and long jeans (she said they were in fashion, but he wasn't all that convinced) yet. Fyr grunted, one of his tentacles curling around her throat, though it was just where she wanted to be as his hardness ground up against her ass.

"Mmmph... Ah... Ropes..." She forced out, struggling to swallow against the tantalising pressure of his tentacle. "Mmm... My... My clothes?"

She shook her head, though she was comfortable there, regardless of everything that was going on, his tentacles sliding up within her clothes, under her shirt and down the legs of her jeans. For a moment, the dragon thought he was going to curl a tentacle up into her pussy, but she was incorrect that time.

Ropes growled as he tensed his tentacles, bulging and shoving them out through her clothes, ripping her T-shirt right down the front as Fyr let out a strangled gasp.

"Ah! Ropes!"

Her heart pulled at the loss of her clothes, for those hadn't been that old and, in all honesty, she had rather liked those too. But it all fell aside as he used his tentacles to rip off her underwear too, tearing away the fine lingerie and pinging even the straps of her bra free, so intent was he on getting to the heat of her pussy.

For there was one thing and one thing alone Ropes wanted in that moment and it was to savour every hint of their lust, their love, in the most carnal of fashions. Shoving aside her clothes, or the tattered shreds of them, Ropes' cock throbbed against her pussy, grinding into the soft heat of her folds. All it took was a smooth, sinuous roll of his hips to grind into her, though even the cougar noticed that the bed was creaking rather a lot under their weight.

Sasha licked her lips, savouring the taste of the cougar on them. They'd broken their kiss while they'd been changing positions, though there were rather a few to work with there, more players in their lust than there usually were. Not that Sasha minded, but it meant she didn't quite have every bit of Ropes' attention all to herself, like she usually did.

"Mmm... I'm going to have you soon enough, cat," she said, even though it was usually only Fyr who got to call him that. "Mark my words..."

Fyr didn't hear her, which was just was well, moaning and trying to hump back on to the slide of her husband's dick. The dragoness quivered, losing herself in the moment, for she had more than enough company there to support her if ever needed. His cock stretched her out, her pussy closing on him, trying to ripple and pull, yet Fyr didn't need to do anything at all as he thrust, spearing deeply into her.

His tentacles curled around her -- two of them, at least, which was more than enough for Fyr. She panted heavily, eyes half-lidded, sliding her tail haphazardly around his waist, though she wasn't really in all that much of a position to pull Ropes closer. Spooning put her in a submissive position and one of his tentacles skilfully tugged her left leg, where she was lying on her right side, up and out of the way, pushing her knee towards her chest. It was all so he could have easy access to her pussy, the cougar pumping with his hips, pushing deep inside her as her wetness wrapped around him.

"Mmmph... Oh... Ahhh... Mmph!"

Fyr grunted around the sudden invasion of a tentacle into her, blinking as the fuzzy bedroom came into view. Clearing the wateriness from her eyes, she saw her mother there, fully undressed, though Fyr didn't quite know when that had happened. Once upon a time, it would have made her baulk to see her mother in such a state, though it only sent a strange surge through her at that time.

It was normal...and sensual. Strangely so. She wasn't all that sure she would ever get used to the influence Ropes had on those around him and just how much the cougar had changed her life too. But it would come and it would still catch her off-guard, surprising her time after time again.

Fyr moaned around his tentacle, slathering it in saliva. Sometimes, the cougar would ejaculate from his tentacles and a part of her dearly hoped that was the treat that was coming to her that time, so she could take a hot, sticky load straight down her throat. She grunted and tried to lick her lips, her longer, thinner tongue slipping and sliding around his cock, caressing the head and even catching on the barbs. She was more than used to them after spending so much time with her husband, though they had roughed-up her tongue sometimes early in their relationship.

The cougar, however, kept his dragoness right where he wanted her as he drove roughly and crudely into her pussy, stretching her cunny out around him. As always, he fit her perfectly, yet his wife was not about to take up every little bit of his attention as he snarled and slammed in, two of his tentacles wandering to the others. He could choose any part of them to tease and caress, though his attention wandered, first, to Sasha.

The dragoness knelt on the bed, shoving off her wet and ready pussy by spreading her folds with two fingers, a hint of her arousal even glistening on her clit. Sasha licked her lips, shifting her weight back and forth, yet let out a heady moan as his tentacle wormed its way up between her legs, stretching out her pussy as it rammed deep into her. Her head fell back and she bucked her hips, rising and falling on his tentacle even as he fucked her roughly, crudely. A lewd, wet slop of his tentacle disappearing into her cunny rose from where their bodies joined and the dragoness gasped, wings fluttering out and then folding back in against her back.

Ropes' other tentacle, for the remaining two were wrapped up with Fyr, grinding over her clit and also driving a tentacle down her throat. The bulge in Fyr's throat was obvious, even to Helena, the dragoness rolling on to all fours and encouraging her father to fuck her again. He had not yet unloaded in her pussy that session, so she slid over his face, even though the angle was awkward with him lying on his side to fuck Fyr.

"Mmm..."

Ropes purred into her pussy and Helena leaned back, resting her weight on a paw as she arched her back for a better angle. Her father ate out her pussy with long, hungry rasps of his tongue, though she was not quite yet ready for another orgasm. No, Helena needed a bit more a break than that, if only a little while longer, her tail sliding down around her mother's arm without even thinking about it. Some things, simply put, just came naturally.

12