Keeping It in the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ropes' tentacle, however, found a hole to plunge into -- and it wasn't her pussy, no, not that time. He ground tenaciously up under her tail, into her anal passage, stretching her out around him, though the dragoness merely quivered on him, letting the cougar do everything and anything he could ever have possibly wanted to do to her. She took a breath, her whole body trembling with pleasure.

In that moment, all three of the dragonesses were impaled on his cock: from Sasha, the oldest of them, to Helena, the youngest and the most fertile. He rasped a growl, though not even Ropes could be expected to hold back from orgasm forever, having driven into Helena twice already, for her climaxes, while his own lurked in the back of his mind.

"Mmm... I'm spoiled for choice..."

The cougar rumbled, though he didn't have to think about anything or be anything more eloquent than he was in that moment. The feline's lips pulled back lightly from his teeth as he hissed in the back of his mouth, a lighter, more rasping sound than usual, tail sweeping across the bed. His tentacles worked furiously, plunging into Fyr's mouth, Helena's ass and Sasha's pussy, exulting in the delightful myriad of sensations. He never could have settled with just the one thing, grinding and humping, the push of his hips enveloping his mind.

Ropes yowled, thrusting harder and faster, quickly losing himself, though it was not as if the cougar would ever have wanted to be anywhere else. He moaned aloud as he rammed his tentacle down Fyr's throat, amusing himself with the bulge his tentacle made, though his wife would have let him know if it really bothered her. Sometimes she liked it rougher and, sometimes, she wanted a gentler, more romantic touch. That was all well and good, as long as she always let him know, one way or the other, just what she wanted from him.

"Mmmm... Mmph!"

She grunted and drooled around his cock, though he knew she could still breathe through her nostrils, even if it was a more difficult thing to do with something rammed into her mouth and crammed right up into the back of her throat. She lapped at his tentacle like it was his cock and, finally, the cougar let go, forgetting everything else and slamming deep, balls swinging lightly up to her buttocks as he rammed deep.

"Rrrraaaaawwwwrrrrr!"

He howled and let his cock go, fuelling the lust in the air with his own. The explosion of orgasm wracked him, thrusting harder, her pussy rippling and pulling around him, though Ropes was only dimly aware of his wife's climax. It was all simply wrapped up in the moment, something for him to lean into, though the demon was acutely aware that there was even more for him to take, thrust after thrust.

Ropes of hot cum poured into her, sent forth in heady spurt after spurt. He grunted thickly in the back of his throat, closing his mouth, though a drop of saliva still lingered on the outside of his dark lips, his whiskers bristling faintly. Even as his own seed drooled and trickled down the length of his cock, bubbling out where their bodies joined, the cougar growled, shuddering with ripples of warm pleasure.

"Mmmm... That's enough for a first round..."

He withdrew his tentacles, settling his wife back down on the bed -- though Fyr was not yet done. Not even as Sasha presented herself to her daughter's husband, on all fours, her tail lifted and lightly arched over her back with the tip pointing towards the back of her neck. Her wet pussy beckoned him, his cock not even hardening between rounds, though Ropes hadn't given Fyr as much of a ride as he had Helena. Or as long as he was planning to fuck Sasha for.

They'd all get what they wanted, however, what they yearend for, Helena nuzzling in to watch his cock as it slid into Sasha's pussy, spreading her folds wide. They seemed to suck around Ropes' shaft as he slid deep, clinging to his length the very moment he rocked his weight back, testing the tightness, the delicious pull of friction.

Helena whimpered, lapping at the base of her father's dick, too caught up in the moment to even think twice about what she was doing. She whined throatily and tried to shake her head, but one of her father's tentacles was right there to support her, tucking itself under her chin and forcing her lightly to keep her muzzle there. At least, Helena knew exactly what she wanted and it paired up perfectly with all Ropes wanted of her too.

Some things simply came together in just the way they were meant to.

The moment, however, was all about Sasha as Ropes gripped her hips and growled deeply in the back of his throat. The smooth rock and power of his glutes send his cock spearing deep into her, stretching out her pussy around him, though the cougar could have well and truly lost himself in the flood of sensation around him. There was no one quite like Sasha for gripping and massaging his cock with her pussy, the oldest of the dragonesses dropping to her elbows and forearms, rocking back on to him. Oh, Sasha most certainly had more than a few tricks up her sleeve, though Ropes wondered if he needed to orchestrate a night where he let her teach those same tricks to Fyr and Helena too. It could be a very interesting cacophony of lust, at least to him.

"Mmm... Yesssss..." Sasha hissed, ducking her head, though one of Ropes' tentacles was already sliding around her, caressing her tits and curling up against the curve of them, playing with their weight. "Yes... Harder, Ropes... You can do better than that."

She teased him, flicking her tail up under his chin, though the cat chased it with his teeth, even as Fyr pressed herself up against Ropes' left side, her arms around him.

"Mmm, you're not done with me yet," she whispered, trying to gain his attention, even then. "Please, Ropes... Fuck her later. I need you now."

The only answer her husband had for her, however, was the tease of two tentacles curling around her, both sliding between her legs at the same time. While the demon cougar was engaged with Sasha, slamming into her wet pussy in a tiny splatter of arousal with each and every thrust, he thrust his tentacles, both together, into his wife's pussy. Fyr moaned, shuddering in place, her wings half-spread, as if she had forgot what she was doing halfway through the motion.

"Ohhhh..."

Her lust rose, billowing around her as if caught by the wind, though only Ropes could feel its present there, even as Fyr's pussy clenched and pulsed around him. It was an erratic twitch of muscles that just wanted to draw on that pleasure for as long as possible, though the cougar hungrily leaned into it, thrusting harder, every slam of his hips bringing a fresh shudder and groan from Sasha's lips.

"Ah... Yes..."

Sasha moaned long and low, quivering with her muzzle dipped down towards the bedsheets, though no one paid her any mind. It was a good moan, the kind of moan that meant so much more than simply "keep going," as her family crowded around her. To the dragoness, the only thing that could have made the orgy better, well, was if Kao was there. And perhaps Carenath too, though he let her have her fun as she pleased. It was just one of the great things about her partner, who she had not expected to come to her later in life.

Fyr arched her back and ground down on to Ropes' tentacles, leaning her forehead against the side of his head, though it was not quite a comfortable position to be in. The dragoness couldn't help herself, however, not as she watched her husband fuck her mother, the naughtiness, even after all those years, still not escaping her.

It was lewd and, sometimes, it was crude too... Yet the dragoness wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else than where she was right then in the moment, her tail lifting, almost wishing Ropes had stuffed her tail hole too. It was not always her thing but, sometimes, she could be in the mood for that kind of play too.

Helena was not to be left out, however, kneeling more upright as she bounced a little too heavily into Ropes. The shift of weight on the mattress knocked and jostled them all, though nobody stopped or slowed in the slightest, the cougar's back rounding lightly as he leaned over Sasha and bore wantonly into her slick pussy. His balls bounced off her scales with every thrust, swinging lightly under her to smack off the front of her pussy, oddly stimulating her clit with every thrust, though it was a different kind of stuttering pressure than what she was used to.

The youngest dragoness whimpered throatily as she stroked up her father's thigh and pressed to his side, her breasts squashing lightly into his arm. Yet Helena was not truly in her right mind, no, not at all, quivering with lust, though she knew her father liked her to be that way. Always horny, always practically drooling over his cock... Although the dragoness never wanted for a single thing when she was around him, all her needs met. She really could not have asked for a better father, not in the slightest.

Her trailing fingers dragged up against his balls, murmuring under her breath. Oh, the power in them... Ropes could cum and cum and cum again. She just wanted him to bury himself inside her and stay deep between every orgasm, just so she could feel so intimately how her pussy slickened around him. A lewd, wet mess of cum and her own arousal was the perfect concoction and cream-pie to feel drooling from her slippery cunny, after all.

Yet the moment was not hers and Helena could only, really, wait for her turn all over again. Even as the dragoness luxuriated in her father's power, how his cock speared lusciously into Sasha's pussy, the ruthless pump and grind surely aching deeply through her.

Sasha groaned, pushing her torso back up from the great effort of will, her fingers and short claws hooking down into the bed. She needed to stay there, claiming some sense of stability in the moment, though even rounding and hunching her shoulders didn't help right then and there. Her pussy slicked around him, squeezing hard, and she cried out, dipping her muzzle all over again to let climax roll through her.

Only Ropes had ever been able to get her to climax that hard, as if her whole body was quivering and vibrating, needing to release such tension of lust. Her tail curled back up and around his waist, dragging him to her, though her daughter and granddaughter were both there too, supplementing the experience. It would not have been quite the same for Sasha in the slightest if not for their moans and whimpers tangling in the air, fuelling her arousal.

Yet the pound and twitch of climax aching deeply through her body rocked her to her core and she slipped away, if only for a few moments, languishing in a world of purely physical sensation. Her passage contracted, muscles pulling around Ropes' cock, increasing the friction from the barbs as they raked through, though she was there and along for the ride, trusting the cougar to take her just where she needed to go.

Ropes' orgasm was the only one that had not yet come, his tentacles adjusting themselves so the two pounding Fyr's pussy together squirmed up against one another, adding increased pressure to the dragoness' G-spot. Helena lifted her tail for his tentacles, grinding into her pussy and tail hole, though she wouldn't have minded however he was pleasing her, fucking her ruthlessly and rampantly.

With so much lust in the air, there was very little the cougar needed to do as that familiar surge rose within him. He snarled, peeling his black lips back from his teeth, hunching over Sasha with crude desire as Fyr and Helena came along with him. The cougar shuddered, enjoying the hot press of their bodies against him -- and even more so the tight grip of their holes around his tentacles.

Oh, there was so very much for the feline to take in, so much that a single moment would never have been enough -- yet that was not what it was all about. There would always be more moments for him to lust for and enjoy with his family, humping furiously in short, sharp driving thrusts, his barbs catching and pulling, throbbing and pumping up even fuller and fatter with blood. Right at the point of orgasm, he yowled, his throat tense, yet it curled through him desperately, letting him finally spend the load and lust he had been yearning to give.

His groin ached, driving him on in juddering, rough thrusts as he creamed, a hot load of cum splashing into Sasha's pussy. He was too impatient to slow in the slightest, not even as orgasm took him, jamming in his cock through even orgasm itself, a slick mess of cum and Sasha's slick arousal flooding out around the hot length of his cock. It marked her pussy, surely to leave a messy cream-pie in the wake of his shaft, drooling out around his cock and squelching lightly over her plump, full pussy.

Sasha moaned and arched her back, grinding on to his shaft so her rump was flush with his crotch, the two of them as close as they could be. Helena and Fyr's heat warmed him through, the cougar's tail lashing lazily back and forth, though he had kept the other two ladies in his family more than happy with his tentacles through the heat of lust. He could have brought them tumbling over the edge into climax at the same time, but, well...there was something to be said about pacing himself, both when he was keeping it in the family and seducing his lust.

He slowed his thrust, panting heavily through an open mouth, conscious of his wife kissing his neck, her wings extending. They cast a soft, yellowing shade over him as the light shone through the membranes and Ropes' eyes narrowed lustfully, still hungry to devour all the lust they cared to share with him. Oh, that orgasm was not enough and his cock only softened slightly as he pulled it from her pussy, glistening with the combined cocktail of their passion.

With a smirk, he lay back on the bed, his arms behind his head, tugging Fyr and Helena to him with his tentacles, one on either side, while Sasha slid between his legs.

"Oh, you have more for us than that, don't you, cat?"

Ropes rolled his eyes faintly, the glow trembling, but didn't comment on her choice of term. Even for him, it wasn't worth it, and it would take a lot more than that to get a rise out of him.

Even as his cock, once more, throbbed and filled with blood, rising to their attention...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 month agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Catching my cheating wife Husband sets a trap to catch his wife in the act.in Incest/Taboo
Caught By Mom Shana's shocked to discover the whole family is doing it.in Incest/Taboo
Hidden Thoughts Adam's tired of just listening to other guys do his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Small Town Sex Workers Ch. 01 MILF Gardening. Trimming, edging, and fertilizing.in Incest/Taboo
Compensation Mother repays son's best friend with unintended consequences.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories