Keeping it in the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
"Up to your room mother, time you had a shaking up."
2.7k words
3.95
22k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pastor Goode had organised a weekend away for the local under privileged and orphan children and had asked Steve if he could take Maria to cook for them all.

Steve had little option to agree as the church owned the house they lived in and if he was displeased would put them onto the streets.

Back on their street Steve called next door to have a word with Maria's employer.

"Good morning Mr. Happs, could we swap Maria for Diane next weekend as the Pastor wants to use her?"

His wording was actually quite correct, he knew the Pastor would be fucking her at every conceivable private moment, and she would be striped like a zebra when she returned.

"Same agreement Steve?"

"Yes of course, have you never had the pleasure of our Diane?"

"No, not at all, should we be looking forward to it?"

"She will not disappoint, i promise, she has the most cute swinging tits if you strap her bent over."

Mr. Happs stiffened, as did Steve as he said it.

It was agreed and Steve went back next door looking for the first harbour he came to to take his stiff cock.

"Up to your room mother, time you had a shaking up."

She saw the bulge in his pants and knew it was a fucking as well as a belting.

She was stripped and over her pillows as he arrived.

She heard his buckle being undone and again knew it would not be many lashes as he needed his cock servicing.

20 rapid lashes and he dropped the belt.

She raised from the bed as he gripped her taught nipples and entered her pussy with a hard push, he pounded her a good 10 minutes till he cum.

He pulled out and she got off the pillows and knelt to clean him.

Family sex was nothing unique in their home, most families in the village, "Kept it in the Family" to such an extent when grandparents and uncles paid a visit the whole female inhabitants were made available to be given a beating or a fucking.

And if any were to sleep over a bed warmer was always provided.

The away weekend finally arrived and Maria had changed her bed linen and washed it in readiness for Diane had packed a small bag for her holiday.

Steve came round with Diane, "Have you striped Maria for her weekend away Mr. Happs?"

"No Steve, i did not want to presume it was my job, but can do now if you wish."

He went to his cane cabinet and took out his junior rattan, he knew it marked for longer, he passed it to Steve.

"Naked Maria."

"Yes Sir."

"My, your tits have started to grow, at last." He gave them a rough rub and her nipples perked stiff.

"Lets stripe them first, hold them up."

It was her first tit caning and was really scared.

Please Steve, may i be excused and have extra on my bottom or back, they are very sore with having the tit enlarging pump on for an hour this morning.

Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, Whoosh Crack, 6 on each tit was the answer then 10 on her bottom and 3 across her back, "Home and go to my bedroom."

She gathered her clothing, kissed Mr. and Mrs. Happs on the cheek, then cuddled Diane and left.

She kept her clothes off knowing she was to get a fucking of her brother before she left.

Elle was in the bedroom.

"Hi Maria, oh you been naughty?"

Maria explained the whole thing as they heard Steve coming upstairs.

She bent over with her legs as wide as possible to take Steve, Elle knelt ready to stiffen him, it all went like clockwork and Maria was fucked, her nipples pulled as anchors as he thrust her and Elle waiting knelt to take his cum.

She went to hers and her sisters room and her brother Billy came in with his mate Paul.

"Hi sis, i have missed you." She saw his small bulge, he made her kneel and take out his thin whippy cock.

Paul had his hand down his pants rubbing his cock.

Billy was soon hard, "Sit on the bed Paul, she'll give you a suck as i fuck her, he slapped her bottom as she hesitated.

He fucked her pussy and filled her with cum as Paul filled her mouth with is cum.

They finished with her but before she was allowed to dress both played with her new tits and wanked.

"Ah Maria there you are, late."

"Yes Sir, sorry."

"Thats all well and good but you will be spanked, punctuality is a virtue."

"No its not Sir!"

"And belted for back chat."

"Yes Sir, thank you sir."

"All here driver, off we go."

The bus had 20 boys and girls up to to 19 years old, little did some of them know what was in store for them, or did they?

************

"Now Diane, lets see if one of Maria's maid uniform fits you."

"Yes Sir, may be a bit tight, up top. Sir, am i to strip naked or to undies?"

Mr. Happs looked at his wife, "Naked i would say, we need to set the rules whats expect and consequences."

Mrs Happs nodded.

Diane was quite a bit older than Maria and more street wise.

Steve had got her various part time jobs with members of the church and she never ever went to one where she was not naked at some time or another and spanked.

As she seductively stripped naked for the Happs she recalled the time she was to help Pastor Goode's housekeeper and mistakenly thought at last a job without a punishment.

She knew Jean Wilson as a family friend, in fact she was almost related.

"Hi Jean, where do you want me?"

Slappppppp across her face, "Over my knee this minute, you address me as Ma-am."

She had her knickers removed and was spanked by Mrs. Wilson's large hands.

Who should come in but Pastor Goode.

"Problem?"

"Just teaching a few manners Pastor."

"My department i think, clear the end of the table Jean," he pointed at me, "You know the drill?" She stripped naked and went over the table end as the Pastor was removing his belt.

"Hold her down Jean, i'll give her a lesson from Proverbs,13:24, Whoever spares the rod hates their children, but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them." And discipline he certainly did, and did it with relish.

He whipped her bottom and back with his open belt, Mrs. Wilson never let go of her hands.

"I suggest a sound bedtime spanking Jean."

Jean nodded knowing that she too would soon be taking her place.

Diane was sent to clean the bathrooms, naked, and heard the Pastor instruct his housekeeper to strip and bend.

"It wont go over my titties Sir."

"Then you will work topless."

"Yes Sir, Ma-am, thank you."

"Was that sarcasm Mr. Happs?"

"I do believe it was, lets start how we mean to continue, strip Diane, you need a lesson in keeping your mouth shut, unless you want us to send you back home?"

Diane began to strip, "Please beat me use me as you see fit Sir, Maam, i deserve being taught a lesson."

She was naked, as Mr. Happs removed his belt Mrs. Happs pulled out a high backed dining chair and tapped her knee, Diane regimentaly draped herself over.

"Do you remember your smoking spankings Diane?"

"Yes i do Ma-am, and the belting's i got at home from father and then Steve when i took the note home you gave me."

Spank, spank, spank, spank, "Tell Mr. Banks why it was spankings and not just one spanking." Spank, spank, spank.

Diane had quite forgotten how Mrs. Happs spanked the hardest ever, then again she made sure she spanked at least 4 a day at school every days, she used to love to see the older boys cocks dangling and stiffening as they were spanked, and a few were milked with her skilful hands..

"Sniff, owwwwwww, Please Sir i was spanked bare on the stage in assembly every day that week Sir, owwwwwww."

Mrs. Happs spanked her bright red, then stopped, "Strap her over my knee my dear, i will ensure she does not move." Her left hand seized her left nipple tight, it was already 4 times it's size.

Mr. Happs gave her 20 lashes, stopped and walked to her head, she was expecting this scenario, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, she remembered Maria saying his cock was not overlong but was very thick.

Right on queue he put his semi slack cock in her mouth and she brought him to full shagging size.

Mrs. Happs was fingering her and she nearly slipped off her knee with a cum, but a pull on her nipples and his cock pushed fully in saved her.

Mr. Happs walked back to her pussy end as his wife separated her lips and he pushed himself in.

Mrs. Happs was eager for her turn of Diane so wanked the bottom of his shaft to speed him on, he withdrew and she guided him into her bum hole but he shot his spunk before getting fully in.

"Thank you Sir, Ma-am, i will do my best to be a good helpful girl."

Mr. Happs helped her up, he could not resist a bite of her nipples, she obliged by pushing her tits into his face.

Mrs. Happs removed her skirt and knickers and laid on the settee and Mr. Happs led her over.

Diane considered herself a pro cunt sucker, she hated that word but that's what she was.

She was getting hot and wet so bent over the end of the settee, bottom well in the air as she latched on to Mrs. Happs engorged clit.

Mr, Happs took full advantage and mounted the girl again as she worked his wife to a shuddering cum.

Diane mover herself back and Mr. Happs cock slid out, she knelt and he cum down her throat and in her mouth.

She cleaned him up and knelt and made sure Mrs. Happs was dry and clean.

Mr Happs stiffened again, "Diane, start on the bathroom and put Mr. Happs into my pussy as you pass."

Diane gave his cock a good 2 handed rub, knelt and licked Mrs. Happs and guided him in.

As Diane moved from one bedroom to the next she heard from the landing, first slaps then the whoosh of Mr. Happs came hitting flesh and smiled at the screams from Mrs. Happs. "Hope she gets it good."

************

The coach pulled away from the great hall and all the children were issued their dormitories.

Only the older boys and girls were segregated and up to 8 slept in the same room and bathed and showered together.

It was nothing new, most of them shared beds with sisters and brothers till either a new bed was bought or not enough room for 3 in a bed.

Maria had a bed in Pastor Goode's room but she knew she would rarely be in it.

She unpacked her small bag then started on the Pastor's case.

Apart from clothes and underwear he had packed, 3 different sized belts, one for each age group she assumed, a double ended leather tawse, for her use she thought and a whippy cane curled around the inside of the case for the older boys, she hoped.

"Ah, thank you Maria, now how should we progress with your lateness?"

"Please Pastor Goode i have no excuses, the hours just flicked past and before i knew it i was late. Steve would have me over his knee naked for a good spanking Sir."

"Then that's what we will do, strip naked Maria and squat on all fours on the bed."

As she thought, this was to be her first fucking of the weekend. She stripped naked and arched her back pushing her tits out.

Pastor Goode noticed her new shape and kneaded them so her nipples peaked.

"We will bi pass your spanking and move straight to the thank you."

"Yes Sir." she knelt and he allowed her access to his swollen cock, she struggled at first to get him out but a swift slap across her face helped her focus.

Once out she folded her arms behind her back to see what his next instruction was, it could have been any of three;

Her suck him with her mouth only.

Mouth and hand on his shaft.

Or he takes control.

It was the last, he pulled her hair tight as he gripped her ears, she moved her head back slightly.

"Open your legs wide."

When fully extended he looked down took aim and kicked her hard full on her pussy lips, she winced and tears filled her eyes, but she knew why, she did not move again til told.

He put his cock fully in and his lower chest covered her nose, she could not breath, this was his plan, full and unequivocal control.

He fucked her face pulled out so she would suck his balls into her mouth, one at a time, then rammed home again.

As he eased back she knew he was cumming, he grunted and arched his back as he filled her throat and cheeks with his cum.

She gagged and pulled back a little and got another cunt kick for her action.

She cleaned him up.

"You did very well Maria, its been some time since you serviced me, hop on the bed let me check your pussy.

Have you been fucked much during the last week?"

"Maybe twice or three times a day Sir."

"Then i will whip your lips and hood to tighten you up for my delight later."

He took his thin belt off the dresser, "You know what this one is for Maria?"

"Is it for small bottoms Sir?"

"Yes it is and will be well used these next few days, but, also for slack pussy's."

He brought it down sharply on her pussy, 10 on each lip to start with, he felt them and could feel the instant swelling.

"Open your pussy lips with your fingers, wider, keep it like that," Whoosh crack, whoosh crack, five hard welts on her hood, clit and pinkness.

Maria screamed, he puller her forward and pushed his now hard again cock straight in, she yelped then screamed again as he slapped and pinched her tits and nipples.

He filled her with half a load of cum and wiped his cock on her leg.

"Now get dressed and get the children's lunch, you have a busy weekend."

**********

It was Sunday morning and Mr. and Mrs. Happs had, had their fill of Diane's body and juices.

Diane was between them, wanking one and sucking and nibbling the other till she guided his cock into his wife's welcoming prepared slit.

He eagerly mounted and beckoned Diane further up the bed, they each took a nipple and tit to slap and bite and Maris worked on her pussy with her fingers.

As she cum Mr. Happs made sure he did not miss any of her sweetness and sucked her to another cum and even more sweetness.

Mrs. Happs took his place and took Diane to a new place too, 'Subspace'.

Diane could tell from first nibble that Mrs. Happs was going o provide something special, Mr. Happs moved to put his cock in her mouth but was ushered away by his wife, she was on a mission and after 10 minutes it was Mission Accomplished as Diane lay limp on the bed.

Mrs. Happs licked her clean then moved to her head lifted it up and cradled her on her tits.

Diane came back to them and was kissed fully on the lips by Mrs. Happs.

She was allowed to come fully aware of her surroundings.

"Right Diane, go to your room and clean up."

"Oh yes Ma-am." She was still on a high, but soon brought down again.

"Then make a start on the mess in the kitchen."

"Yes Ma-am."

"Mr. Happs?"

"Yes my dear."

"Mount and give me the fucking of my dreams.