Keeping Passions Alive

Story Info
After death is love possible - YES IT IS!!!
814 words
3.25
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the loss of my first wife, losing her 25+ year battle with breast cancer, being together 40 years how do you start over?

Should you start over or just wait for the Grim Reaper to collect you for the next life?

I tried some of the dating activities, and I don't drink, on prescription meds so no drugs nor a fancy car and neither lots of money.

I tried a few dating websites, either very expensive, a joke or an introduction to OBGYN exams. Never have I seen so much of women exposing themselves, worse than many porno sites - no thanks.

I went back to an old standard of my youth, PenPals - writing to someone and communicating with each other over time, months or years to learn about each other, new countries, different languages, communities, food and activities.

I added a new twist, E-Mail or electronic communications. This was for 2 reasons, you can't read my handwriting (scribbles) and a wider access to many people, beyond just locals.

I communicated with 75-100 people, mostly women a few men, some were real nice and exchanged many messages, other were just a few back and forth, then nothing.

Additionally many were scammers, wanting nothing but to lead me on and get whatever they could from me.

I tried one service, a second, then a third, but none could get me a date, but my luck or Devine intervention came through as a lovely younger girl answered my message, Eve...

At first I wrote her off as too young, I was afraid of getting scammed again, but I quickly learned that Eve was a smart, intelligent, kind and beautiful woman, to whom age was not an issue. Over several months we learned about each other and to love each other - it was wonderful!!

To say Eve saved my life is a fact, 100% true, she dragged me from a dark dangerous and deadly place with wonder, love and passion. She is my Angel...

Only trouble is living in two different countries, her finishing her education me still supporting my first family, two adult children, but that does not stop true love:

My dear Eve,

Just woke up this morning with my heart beating, out of breath and in absolute paradise, with the feeling of you in my arms, I feel your breath on my neck.

I smell your scent and it makes my head spin, I can not inhale deeply enough, it is wonderful.

My arms are wrapped around your body, I spread my hands and feel your muscles, tendons and flesh, warm, almost hot, hard but at the same time soft, yielding - fantastic feeling around your body.

Next I am assaulted with your body so close to mine, almost trying to merge with me into a single creation, head to foot, all at the same time... what a physical and emotional expression of feelings, joy and happiness...

I feel your chest and mine sliding together, your legs intertwined with mine, strong, firm, but soft and Devine.

Now I am excited with your hands as they slowly move down my back, across my hips and GRAB MY ASS, handfuls of my flesh being molded, pinched, massaged...by you!

I am forced to do the same, I need you to feel the same wonderful feelings, so even though I don't want to move my hands from your back, loosing the feeling from our chests, my one hand slowly wonders down your back and onto your sweet ass, soft, hard, sexy as hell, you feel fantastic, best part is your yelps and moans when gripping your tender flesh, or driving your pelvis into mine.

As our pelvic regions are being pressed into each other, there is pressure, want, desire, need - passion building, building, building it must be released or it will explode... consuming us both.

I am overcome with emotions, all my senses are overwhelmed, your scent in my nose, I see your angel face, along with facial distortions, smiles and grimaces as feelings explode while our bodies move and twist into each other. I hear your whispers, exploding breaths, moans, yelps and many inhuman sounds that escape your lips, which taste like honey, roses, apples and warm or hot like peppers... I am beginning to sweat, this is overwhelming, I want it to stop, but also last forever and ever!!

I am so happy, joyful, peaceful, but driven by needs, wants and desires... then I wake up, but still see you in my mind, I want to go back, but can't I am awake...

See what you do to me, you sexy wonderful, super fabulous and fantastic Vixen, you... Maybe I can do the same to you???????

Love you Eve, thanks for waking me up that way, even if it was a dream, but our life together may be a dream as well?????