Keeping Secrets

Story Info
Two strippers, one with a dark past fall in love.
14.7k words
4.76
12.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,093 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*..*..*..

Deanna Sopopano did not greet any of the other dancers as she entered the back room of Little Vixens Gentlemen's Club. None of the other dancers greeted her as she found an unoccupied locker and put her combination lock on the hasp. With a quick look around, Deanna sat at an available chair and began applying her makeup. With a final flounce to her waist length light blonde hair, Deanna stood and dropped flannel shorts and tee shirt to the floor. Her red white and blue bikini showed off her 34D breasts to perfection. Her 28 inch waist and 33 inch hips were set off by the scrap of red white and blue cloth that barely covered her blonde curls. Her luscious ass cheeks were exposed in the thong bottom of her bikini.

Locking cosmetics and tee shirt and flannel shorts in her locker, Deanna Sopopano was ready.

"All right," Baldwin 'Baldy' Applewhite called out over the few conversations that the girls were having. "Line up for tonight is..."

Deanna smiled when she heard she'd been pitted against Cindy Kingsley. Mentally, she saluted Baldy Applewhite; Cindy's milk chocolate skin and tightly coiled black afro made a nice contrast to Deanna's pale white skin and long blonde hair. And, of the girls in the room, Cindy would normally be best suited to actually defeat Deanna. Physically, the two girls were equals.

"Going down, bitch," Cindy declared loudly to Deanna. "All I got to say. You going down."

Deanna's beatific smile seemed to piss Cindy off. Baldy stepped between Cindy and Deanna, fixing Cindy with a hard stare.

"Save it for out there, Cinnamon," Baldy said, calling Cindy by her dancer's name.

"All I got to say..." Cindy kept muttering to herself as she turned away.

Baldy continued to loudly remind the girls of the rules. They must stay on their knees. No biting, no gouging, no hitting with closed fist. The referee would count to three whenever one girl managed to pin another girl down. The referee's decision was final.

"First place, five hundred bucks," Baldy continued. "Second place..."

"All right CeeCee!" a few of the girls called out as Lynne prepared to step out of the back as they heard Daniel Graham announce 'CeeCee' as the first opponent in that night's oil wrestling competition.

"Woo hoo Lotus!" a few others cheered as Daniel introduced Emily Cho to the loud and rowdy crowd of spectators.

Again, Deanna mentally saluted Baldy's business acumen. Wednesdays and Thursdays were dead in the gentlemen's club. Most of the time, they were lucky to get ten men in the bar willing to drop a few bucks to see a dancer remove her clothes. The three other Gentlemen's clubs in Clarkston County, Hunter's Cabin, Cotton Blossoms, and The Captain's Table fared no better on those nights.

Then Baldy hit on the idea of mud wrestling. When Baldy had been a dancer at The Golden Nugget in Benhurst, Colorado, mud wrestling had been a good draw. Doing a little research, Baldy modified her plan from mud wrestling to oil wrestling. Approaching the dancers with her idea, twelve of the girls signed up.

Baldy charged forty five dollars a head to get in. Apparently there was a sizable crowd that had not balked at the exorbitant cover charge.

Julio and Marcus, two of the bouncers were seated at the rear of the club, taking bets on the girls. Drinks and food would be served between each round of elimination.

Deanna laughed when one of the girls nastily told her that Cinnamon was going at two to one odds to beat Venus, Deanna's dancer's name.

"You going at ten to one," the girl jeered. "'Cause they all know Cinnamon's going kick your ass, bitch."

"Mm? Oh! Ask Baldy if I can bet on me," Deanna asked.

A few minutes later, Baldy herself stuck her head into the back and said that Deanna could. Going to her locker, Deanna pulled two Benjamins out and gave the bills to Baldy.

"Maximum's a hundred, Venus," Baldy said.

"Mm hmm, bet one hundred with Julio and one hundred with Marcus," Deanna smiled.

"It's your money," Baldy shrugged.

The roar was deafening when Lynn and Emily's bout began. Most of the girls crowded at the door of the backstage area, trying to get a good look at the bout, but could not see over the standing, screaming, cheering and jeering men. Deanna sat in a comfortable chair and quietly waited to hear Daniel call for 'Venus.'

The nineteen year old blonde beauty was the daughter of one Dean James Sopopano and his third wife, Heidi Sopopano, formerly Enstrand. Deanna supposed her mother should have known better; after all, she was the third wife of the thirty five year old man. But most eighteen year old girls aren't known for their logical thought process. Heidi believed Dean when he said it was love, and that he would love Heidi forever.

Within four years of Deanna's birth, Dean had already seduced Melanie Christensen, the eighteen year old blonde babysitter that had watched over D.J, Dean's oldest, Barry, the next oldest Sopopano male, and Deanna.

Deanna was eighteen years old, already a sophomore student in Myndee University when Dean, a small time hoodlum with large aspirations stepped on the toes of Little Al Babanetti. To save face, and to save his own skin, Frankie Sopopano had Dean taken care of.

Then Frankie took his displeasure out on the five ex-wives and one current wife of Dean Sopopano. As Deanna was the only daughter, she too had to endure some of Frankie's brand of justice.

In truth, the whole ordeal had barely registered with Deanna. Frankie was a fat slob with a tiny cock and shaky erection. What did register with Deanna was that her daddy could no longer provide for her tuition and other expenses. And Uncle Frankie had seven of his own brood to take care of. That was when Deanna began dancing at Little Vixens.

Deanna looked up when a sobbing Lynne and an equally unhappy Emily came into the back. Both girls looked like drowned rats, hair, faces and bodies greasy with the vegetable oil. She wondered who had won; neither girl looked particularly victorious.

Daniel called for Sapphire and Sunny, so Deanna again reverted to her private thoughts. Her first night at Little Vixens, Daniel had asked Deanna what her stage name would be. Deanna remembered the gaudy replica of the Venus De Milo statue her father had proudly displayed on this oversized desk. The desk was emblematic of Dean Sopopano himself. It was far too large for the room, much of it was unusable space. The desk was meant to impress, but instead just amused most who saw the desk as it dwarfed the room.

When Daniel announced Venus, for a moment, Deanna froze. Then, she thought of Uncle Frankie, thought of him sitting in the dark bar, rubbing his tiny dick through his polyester suit trousers as he sat watching his niece strutting and gyrating and posing her young flesh. She thought of Little Frankie, her cousin watching her displaying her delicious flesh for a room full of horny men.

"Yeah, you want to fuck me," Deanna thought as she came out onto the stage. "You need to fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can."

D.J and Barry, Little Frankie and Jimmy would be sitting, watching Deanna's breasts jiggle and bobble, her light brown areolae covered by tasseled pasties. They would rub their cocks through their jeans as they watched Deanna's perfectly rounded buttocks shimmy and shake, flex and undulate as she crawled on her hands and knees across the stage.

"Yeah, you wish you could fuck me," Deanna smiled as she gave her buttock a loud 'smack' with the palm of her hand.

"So, where'd you dance before?" Baldy asked as Deanna came off the stage.

"First time," Deanna smiled, stuffing her tips into her lock box.

By her second week of dancing, Deanna had paid that semester's tuition, her dorm room fee and her books. By the Thanksgiving Break, Deanna had enough to pay for her college as well as her Master's Program, should she decide to go for her Master's in Business.

Just as she knew it would, her occupation did catch up with Deanna Sopopano. A loutish student came up and greeted her as she was walking from a class at Udelle Hall toward the library on Myndee's campus.

"Hi, Venus," the young man snickered.

"Hmm?" Deanna smiled a closed mouth smile but did not break stride.

"I uh, I seen you other night," the young man leered.

"That's nice," Deanna shrugged and continued walking.

"I, hey, wonder what people might say, you know, if it got out, you know, what you do when you're not here," the young man pressed, striding to keep up with Deanna's pace.

"Oh, but let me guess. If I fuck you, you'll keep your mouth shut?" Deanna smiled, showing her teeth.

"Well, yeah," the young man said.

"Go ahead. Tell them. I promise, you won't like what happens," Deanna stated, opening the door of the library.

Brandon Denning did not heed the warning in Deanna's words. He did run his mouth about seeing the very attractive blonde dancing at Little Vixens. When anyone asked Deanna about it, Deanna simply asked just how pathetic Brandon Denning had to be, to even frequent a titty bar. Was that the only way he had any chance of seeing a woman naked? What a pathetic loser Brandon Denning must be. Brandon found many of his peers laughing at him.

Deanna looked up when Marie and Jennifer came into the backstage area. Immediately, Jennifer started screaming at Marie; Apparently, Marie had won but Jennifer felt Marie had somehow cheated.

Daniel called out for Venus and Deanna walked out into the dark bar. She smiled and waved as she made her way along the cloth runner that had been laid on top of the plastic runner. The wading pool was a square eighty four inch by eighty four inch pool. The pool held about ten inches of golden oil. Two bikini clad dancers, two of the girls that had not agreed to wrestle stood by the pool, plastic pitchers in hand.

"Okay, Venus, these two lovely ladies will make sure you're good and oiled up," Daniel played to the crowd.

Deanna smiled widely as she stepped into the lukewarm oil. She fought against grimacing; just stepping into the oil felt nasty. One girl poured the oil over Deanna's front, to the delight of the crowd. Deanna smiled and thrust her chest out and pointed to her breasts, as if to indicate to the other girl that she really needed to use more oil on her chest.

"Cinnamon's going fuck you up, bitch," the other girl hissed through her false smile as Deanna pulled the top of her bikini forward so the girl could get her breasts fully with her pitcher of oil.

The crowd loved when Deanna pulled the bottom of her bikini open for the first girl to pour some oil into the garment. Then Deanna pointed to her buttocks, even sticking her buttocks toward the crowd of men so they could see the oil being dribbled over her shapely rear end.

"I put twenty bucks on you," Amber, the first girl whispered to Deanna.

"Smart move," Deanna smiled at the cute red head. "Now, come on, pour the oil real slow; give these jerk-offs their money's worth."

"Cinnamon!" Daniel called out and Deanna turned and quickly gave Britney a lip to lip kiss.

The move shocked the surly girl, but the men and few women in the audience cheered. Deanna then turned and laughed; Amber was already puckered up, waiting on her kiss. After a quick kiss, Deanna gingerly stepped toward the center of the pool then knelt down in the slimy oil. Deanna wondered how hard it would be to wash this oil out of her hair once this night was over. There were two shower cubicles in the rear of the nightclub, but Deanna knew the weak, tepid spray would do little to remove the oil from her body. She had a plastic rain poncho in her locker, something to slip on over her body so she wouldn't ruin her car seat when she left. But still, how long would it take to shower the oil out of her long blonde hair.

Cindy did not play up for the crowd. She stoically accepted the oiling by Amber and Britney, then almost slipped on her ass as she stepped toward the center of the 'ring.' Kneeling down, Cindy glared with raw animosity at Deanna. Again, Deanna's smile just infuriated Cindy.

Daniel again repeated the rules of the competition, then a loud bell clanged. Cindy lunged at Deanna. Deanna grabbed Cindy's arm and pulled, taking Cindy off balance. There was a loud 'splat' as Cindy fell face first into the oil. Deanna knew she could just flop on top of Cindy, effectively pinning Cindy and winning the match. Instead, Deanna playfully administered a couple of swats to Cindy's ghetto booty.

"Bitch!" Cindy screamed, getting to her knees again.

It was a struggle, but Cindy managed to regain her balance. The moment she did, Deanna shoved Cindy, knocking the African-American girl off balance again. Cindy lunged at Deanna.

Deanna let Cindy grab her. Then Deanna leaned forward, gripped Cindy around her waist and twisted. Falling back, Deanna fell across Cindy's torso, pinning Cindy underneath her.

The crowd roared their approval; the maneuver had caused Deanna's bikini top to slide up, fully exposing her pale breasts and light brown areolae. Deanna did not bother to pull the bikini into place as she swiveled to face Cindy again.

"Fuck!" Cindy screamed and lashed out with a fist.

Deanna easily deflected the punch, smiling at Cindy. Cindy swung with her other hand and Deanna moved back, out of Cindy's reach.

"Hey, hey, none of that, huh?" Birdie, the referee called out.

"That is your fucking ass, cunt," Cindy screamed, lunging to tackle Deanna.

Deanna used Cindy's momentum to flip Cindy onto her back. The fall knocked the wind out of Cindy and Deanna easily pinned Cindy to the bottom of the pool. Birdie counted to three and Deanna pulled Cindy up. Then she hugged the still stunned girl.

"You did great, you really did," Deanna praised, rubbing Cindy's back until Cindy was able to catch her breath.

"Fuck you, bitch," Cindy sobbed.

"You taking this shit way too serious," Deanna smirked and softly kissed Cindy's cheek.

Stepping out of the pool, Deanna turned and helped Cindy step out of the pool.

"All right, Venus, here's your money," Baldy said when Deanna walked past the woman. "Good match."

Deanna's next match was against Emily, who had won the first match. This time, the odds were five to one that Emily would win. Deanna again bet two hundred on herself.

Even though she was still fairly greasy from her first match, Deanna again had Britney and Amber pour oil onto her body. This time, Britney kept her mouth shut. She accepted Deanna's kiss with a false smile. Amber, however, wrapped her arms around Deanna's neck and gave Deanna a passionate kiss 'for good luck.'

Lotus made the same mistakes as Cinnamon had; she grabbed for Venus. Venus simply used Lotus's momentum to pull Lotus face first into the oil. Then, Venus reached down and used Lotus's crotch and Lotus's breast to hoist Lotus into the air.

"Put me down, fucking dyke!" Lotus screamed, enraged.

The spectators in the first row were splashed with the oil when Venus dropped the flailing, wiggling Lotus into the pool. Lotus moved quickly, nearly catching Venus off-guard. But Venus recovered and again used Lotus's momentum against Lotus. She also used her hand to cup Lotus's bikini covered pussy as she flipped Lotus onto her back again.

"One! Two! Three!" Birdie called out.

"God damn, you, where the fuck you learn that shit?" Emily gasped out as Deanna hugged her after the match.

"Two older brothers and three older cousins," Deanna said. "Since I'm the only girl? They were always playing 'grab-ass' with me. You learn how to protect the goodies."

Deanna did not tell Lotus, Emily that her father had paid for her and D.J. and Barry and Paul, Deanna's younger brother to take Judo. Deanna did not tell anyone that she was currently studying Brazilian jiu jitsu.

Angel, Marie had handily beaten Jennifer. She then defeated Sunny. Again, Angel was given three to one odds against Venus. Venus was given five to one odds over Angel; Venus's two matches had ended in under three minutes, whereas Angel's bouts had taken five minutes.

"I still don't like you," Cindy admitted to Deanna as Deanna waited to be announced. "But I got a hundred on you to win."

"Thank you," Deanna said. "I promise, you're going to win your bet."

"Don't got a chance, bitch," Britney mumbled as Deanna stepped into the pool. "Angel? She ain't playing."

"You got this, girl," Amber smiled.

Daniel announced to all that this was the victory match. Whoever won this match would win the grand prize of five hundred dollars. Deanna carefully walked to where Marie was waiting and knelt down. Staring into Marie's dark eyes, Deanna calmly waited for the clang of the bell.

Marie's first move was to yank Deanna's bikini bottom down. Deanna did not react as Marie had anticipated; Deanna did not reach down to pull her bottom up. Instead, Deanna twisted and pulled Marie toward the edge of the pool.

"Fuck!" Marie cried out as she struggled to right herself.

Only then did Deanna pull her bikini bottom up again. She very rapidly walked backward on her knees and waited for Marie to lunge for her. When Marie did lunge, Deanna twisted and came up behind Marie. The crowd cheered as Deanna reached up and grabbed Marie's oily breasts. Then, pulling back, Deanna flipped Marie over her back. Then Deanna simply held the topless girl down while Birdie called out 'one two three.'

Thursday night, Baldy decided Venus would not compete in the wrestling. Instead, she'd be one of the oil girls. Deanna objected; after all, she'd taken home four thousand five hundred dollars for one night's work.

"Okay, Sweetie, let me put it to you this way," Baldy smiled tightly. "No one wants to wrestle you."

Cindy was the other oil girl, and despite herself, did smile at Deanna as they took their positions by the pool, big plastic pitchers in hand.

"They change the oil in this thing?" Deanna asked, eyeing the pool with suspicion.

"Doubt it," Cindy smiled. "Took forever get that shit out my hair, know that?"

"Tell me about it; my tub was so greasy this morning," Deanna smiled.

"You know she's sweet; here comes Candy! Candy is our first fighter tonight. Candy!" Daniel excitedly told the standing room only crowd of spectators.

"You got this," Deanna assured Amber as the red head stepped into the pool.

"Bull shit too," Amber laughed as Deanna made a show out of rubbing the oil onto Amber's 32C breasts through Amber's white bikini. "I don't know the first thing about any of this stuff."

"Catalina!" Daniel announced as Amber and Deanna kissed.

Deanna and Cindy made sure that Samantha was well oiled before Catalina and Candy faced off against one another.

It was not much of a contest. But everyone did get to see Candy's carrot orange pubic hair and both Catalina's and Candy's succulent tits before the match was over. Candy congratulated Catalina on her win and hugged the girl before they both stepped out of the pool.

"Told you," Amber smiled ruefully to Deanna.

"You want, I can show you," Deanna offered as Daniel announced the next contestant to approach the ring.

Deanna had learned, from a very early age, what Daddy did was a secret. What Daddy did could not be shared, even with her best friend in the whole wide world.

And later, Deanna learned, what D.J. and Barry and Little Frankie and Jimmy and Anthony did to her, what they made her do, she couldn't tell anyone, under threat of physical retaliation. The girls at Little Vixens assumed that Deanna was a stuck up bitch. None of them seemed to realize, Deanna was just protecting herself.

After being declared the winner of the evening, Catalina boldly challenged Venus to a match. Catalina waved the five hundred dollars at Deanna, taunting her. With a shrug and a smile, Deanna agreed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,093 Followers