Keeping the Secret

Story Info
A woman says she will never cheat. Until...
2.6k words
3.32
42.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a strange secret that I have tripped myself up into. The thing is I am married to a perfect husband. He is considerate, lovely, wants only the best for me and over the course of our long time together he has been an incredible lover.

During our life together we have shared many fantasies especially about threesomes with another guy but I have always drawn the line at moving it to reality. He tells me how much he would love to see me being fucked by another guy and although the thought has helped me cum many times as he was fucking me I have always told him in the cold light of day that I wouldn't do it.

That's not to say we haven't come close a few times. There was a night a young guy I had befriended brought his girlfriend to dinner and whilst I was preparing in the kitchen he left his GF talking to D and kissed the back of my neck and told me how much he wanted to fuck me. I laughed him off but was so horny later I think I came before D had even started fucking me.

The next time was when a 20 yo gay guy introduced us to his boyfriend who made it clear he loved going both ways and they were both so cute that D and I decided that we would invite them back for a drink but a family emergency meant the moment passed.

Both of these events were a few years ago and although the fantasies continued I told D he would just have to live with the fact that they would stay just that. Hot fantasies. It hasn't stopped him asking but I was absolutely adamant.

Then three years ago D suddenly had to have some heart surgery. It knocked both of us for six. One week he seemed well, the next he was in a hospital bed recovering from surgery. Of course sex was the last thing on our minds.

That was fine for a few weeks but after a couple of months I was getting frustrated. D held me one night and apologized and suggested that I find a young guy to "take care of business" til he was back performing again. I gave him such a serve. It was out of the question. Totally and completely. I was not doing it. We had a major argument and I left him in no doubt that his suggestion was not anything I would consider as a very happily married woman in my 60s.

D gracefully gave up and to this day hasn't dared mention it again.

That's where the problem started. A few days after the argument I got a call from my personal trainer. She was taking a few weeks off and had organized a friend to cover for her. He was happy to train me but at his gym rather than my normal gym. I wrote the details down and didn't think too much about it.

Wednesday came and I drove to the new gym which was in an inner city side street and as went up the stairs. I asked for my new PT and the guy behind the counter called a young guy over. He was about six foot tall and very cute and fit looking. Not a huge bodybuilder but definitely lifted a lot of weights to look like that.

He smiled as he shook my hand and introduced himself. I took in the room and realized I was the only female amongst about six or seven men all of whom looked like bodybuilders.

Neil followed my eyes and laughed. "Don't worry, we don't expect you to start pumping iron just yet."

I laughed. "Not sure that's my forte, I'm more a bike or rowing machine workout girl."

"Well, come this way and we'll see what we can do to help with that."

He led me into a smaller room where there were a few bikes and cardio machines. "Fi says 15 mins cardio then we can do some weights to tighten you up. But you are looking pretty tight in the right places to me so we might push you a little on that, maybe some bench presses and shoulder stuff."

He had a lovely smile and a nice manner and I felt very relaxed that I was in safe hands. He pushed me harder on the bike than Fi normally does and I was starting to sweat after just a few minutes. He swapped me over to the rowing machine and pushed me a little more so I felt the perspiration between my breasts as I lent forward each time. I realized that I was pulling my shoulders back a little more than normal as he watched and my sports bra was helping my breasts to look younger and firmer each time I leant back. Neil watched with a smile in his eyes.

"Nice," was all he said and he could have been referring to my style or my tits but He took my hand to help me up and then got some weights for me to lift.

He stood behind me and reached around to adjust my grip on the bar. Did his hand stay that fraction long on mine? Get a grip I thought. He is maybe twenty three and you are forty three years older than him. He is just helping the old woman stay fit and flirting to keep a customer.

When I finished he moved me to the lat pull down and lined me up. I was about ten reps in when I felt a twinge in my neck. I made a noise of pain and Neil quickly took the weight from me. "Too heavy?" he asked.

"Just felt a twinge in my neck." He locked the machine and put his fingers on my neck, "here?" He asked.

"Yeah," I moved my head. "Just stay still, let me rub it out," his fingers quickly relaxed the muscle but his touch was stirring something up lower down. "That's lovely," I said.

"I think we might have overdone it. How about we just do some stretching to finish." I agreed but as soon as I moved my neck the pain was back. "Okay," said Neil, He motioned me into a room to one side which contained a massage table. "Lie on the bench and I'll see if we can work that pain out."

I lay face down and his hands started their work, it immediately felt better and as he rubbed there were tingles shooting straight to my clit. I had to work really hard not to groan or move my legs. I hadn't been touched by a young guy for many many years and it was very erotic.

"Would you be uncomfortable if I undid your bra so I can get into the top of your back?' Neil asked. I was surprised but he was very good so I reached back to undo it. "No I'll do it, just relax."

There was no fumble, the catches were undone and my bra hung free and he continued to rub.

"Fi told me you were fit but you really do take care of yourself don't you."

I smiled. "I try. As you get older you have to work pretty hard to stay looking okay."

"Well it's working Robyn. You look great. Actually, really great." Just as he said that his hands strayed along my side and rubbed the side of my breasts. I shivered. "Okay," Neil asked immediately.

"Yes, lovely, just unexpected."

"But okay."

"Yes," I replied. "Very okay," I heard myself say.

His hands were firm but kept pushing a little further to my ass and gently to the sides of my breasts. I was dying to writhe a little but maintained my stillness.

He then moved to above my head and rubbed down. I could sense that his cock was a matter of millimeters from my head and I was so turned on I lifted my head to see his shorts directly in front of me. It was very clear that he had a substantial erection.

"Mmmm..." I said as I put my head down again.

He laughed, "Sorry that just happened. Normally I can rub my clients without getting hard but you really do it for me."

"Oh Neil, I am at least forty years older than you. Anyway your girlfriend can take care of that later."

He leant down close to my ear and whispered "It won't be as hard as that for her Robyn. That is entirely because of you. My cock obviously doesn't care about any age gap."

"That is so lovely Neil but I am married, very happily, and you are a lovely sexy young man I have just met at the gym and we are in a public room. In another life maybe something could happen and it would be wonderful but not in this life."

I felt him lean down and he gently bit across my shoulders causing me to shudder. "Now that is unfair," I said.

"The door's locked, we are both horny, I want to fuck you more than I have ever wanted to fuck anyone before and your husband won't find out from me."

I lay there for a moment considering what he had said.

I twisted and sat up. I felt my bra fall away and I sat naked from the waist up.

I looked at him for a long moment trying to decide what to tell him. He held his hand out to get me to stand.

One more moment then I took his hand, "are you sure the door is locked..."

His lips lent to mine and suddenly our tongues were dancing, Neil's hands pulled my t-shirt off and then lowered my gym pants so I wriggled out of them. He stood back, "my god you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen" and fell to take my right nipple in his mouth as his hands rubbed me everywhere.

"Fair's fair mister" I said as I demanded he take his clothes off. His t-shirt went and then his shorts until his cock sprung out. It was beautiful. It had been many years since I had seen a twenty something year old cock but it was breathtaking in its hardness and pure animal sexuality. I had to taste it and knelt in front of this young man teasing his cock and playing with his extremely low hanging balls as I did.

He tasted wonderful and the pure dirtiness of sucking a young cock in a gym was making my cunt wetter than D had made me for years, if ever.

"I have to fuck you" Neil said in a very husky voice. He dragged me to my feet and pushed me to bend over the massage table.

"Shit, I haven't got any protection" he said.

"Just fuck me Neil, I don't care. I want you to cum inside me. I need that feeling"

He didn't hesitate and I felt him put the head of his cock at my entrance then gently lean forward to slide in. I gasped as his cock stretched me much further open than D's cock ever could and probed deeper than I had felt since my pre D days.

I had always told D that his five and a half inches was fine and that size didn't matter but now I realized that for the lie it had always been. I had always loved big cocks and I knew I had been missing them for a long time.

"Oh yeah baby fuck me hard" I heard a version of my own voice groaning. "Deeper baby." I felt the orgasm building in my clitoris as he pounded in and out.

"Fuck Robyn fuck fuck fuck" Neil was yelling holding my hips as he fucked his cock in and out of my dripping cunt. " I have never felt a cunt as wet as yours".

"I have never been this wet baby" I replied truthfully as my orgasm started to reveal coloured explosions inside my head, "Oh god, yes yes, yes Neil, I want your cum deep inside me now baby".

I felt the reaction. I have always loved bareback fucking. There is something carnal about a guy spurting inside you. The feeling is incredible and there is nothing gets a guy cumming like a woman begging for their spunk.

"Come inside me baby, I want to feel you cum deep in me"

That was enough, Neil started yelling "Oh yes, fuck yes, I'm cumming Robyn, deep in you."

"I know baby, give me every drop, every drop".

He pumped at least eight times and I could feel it. He finally pulled out and I stood and kissed him deeply.

"That was incredible" we said at the same time.

I was getting ready for a second round by stroking Neil's cock back to hardness when my phone beeped a message. I said "just let me check that baby, then I want you to lie on the floor and I am going to lower this cum filled cunt onto you".

I fished my phone out and saw a text from D. "Chest pains. In a cab to hospital. Are you faraway my darling?"

I grabbed my clothes and apologized to Neil.

"I have to go baby. My husband isn't well. The last half hour was a lovely mistake. A really lovely mistake. That should never have happened."

I kissed him.

"But I am really glad it did".

I got to the hospital and joined my husband and he was admitted for a few days and by the time he came home it was just not fair to tell him what I had been doing when he was having his chest pains. I felt so guilty.

He had long begged me to do exactly what I had done with Neil and now I had it seemed so awful to tell him and the moment passed.

Even now, months later, he is still too scared to mention his fantasy after that huge argument and I am too embarrassed to tell him that I am his perfect cheating wife without causing him pain and I never want to do that.

Anyway, that's the position I find myself. In case you're wondering, no I didn't go back to my original trainer Fi. I decided that Neil was a far better personal trainer.

I also am a full member at the weight lifting gym even though I had always liked all girl gyms before. Why, well free membership helps. You see, as I came out of the massage room that first day I got a cheer from the guys in the gym and when I looked around I saw that the TV monitors spread around the gym were showing the camera from the massage room. I had been the afternoon's entertainment and the gym owner decided that he would offer me free membership which suited me once I decided that Neil would be my permanent personal trainer.

So my life has become much more interesting than I ever expected it to be at this stage of life. D can still bring me to a lovely loving orgasm from time to time. Neil and I train three times a week and have a long lunch after at least one of those session. He gives me a screaming set of orgasms after every training session and I have also developed quite a taste for the huge bodybuilders who cheered me on that first afternoon for those times Neil isn't available.

So as I count down to my 70th birthday I am a very satisfied hotwife indeed. And I have decided that my seventieth party will be one for the ages. Maybe that will be the night to reveal all to D.