All Comments on 'Keeping the Secret'

by Melbournehotwife

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, well written. Thank you.

LWlurker

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope she gets a divorce for her 70th birthday. What a selfish, disgusting whore.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

I think you should tell hubby, that's what he wants to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What kind of idiotic fantasies of elderly ladies? For some reason, when husbands become unable to satisfy their wives with age, they begin to search with a frenzied obsession for a new lover for their wife, even if the wives themselves do not crave it. This is nonsense, don't you think? And since when did twenty-year-old guys start caring for seventy-year-old women, how fit (which I doubt very much) they didn't look. The structure of the skin, muscle tone, lack of natural hydration, sadness in the eyes - you can not trample against age. And all this will attract young stallions? Unless they can be deceived from a long distance, but when they get closer, they apologize and quickly retreat. Do not deceive yourself and others, venerable authoress... It's time for you to think about the soul, and not about young cocks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cheating whore.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 2 years ago

You need to include names and introduce them, at the beginning, of the story.

The story is choppy and does not flow smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

move to mature

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written story but the fantasy was for her husband to enjoy with her. She chose to fuck the trainer behind her husbands back and she continues to do so with no just the trainer but other gym rats. What a cheating piece shit she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a horrible character. A wife fucks around while the man she loves could die alone in hospital. What a bitch. With a bastard wife like this who needs enemies.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Maybe that is also the night the slut's cheating heart explodes from the "special" cocktail D mixes for her.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

If it was a one-off, no harm, no foul. Continuing relationship? It needs to be addressed and let the chips fall where they may.

My S/O and I have a open relationship, with no secrets, so one-offs are not a problem. However, ongoing relationships are not allowed under our rules. It takes away from the "her and I", which is the core of any relationship.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Gee, maybe “for better or for worse” was not part of their vows. A true loving spouse smiles and kisses their ailing partner and says, “it is lovely of you to be so concerned about my sexual well being, but there are so many different ways for us to enjoy each other.” Then they discuss those options and grow old together. That happens to the vast majority of all married folks. His offer is based in his feelings of inadequacy. It could have been her with cancer or something, the point is you do not take advantage of your spouse’s difficulties to satisfy a selfish desire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there anything as pathetic as an old whore? Yes, the younger studs fucking her, who have for sure unresolved Oedipus Complex and transferred the unfulfilled conflict to the willing "old whore", according to Freud. Thus, when they fuck the "old whore", they are really fucking their mother, resolving the conflict. Voila!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ppffffttt!! Sick cuck, skank wife. What's there to like??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stroke story! I love that you love big cocks!

I also would love you write about seeing their big bulge stretching out their shorts, their sweats, swimsuit, or jeans.

Cock worshipping is a big turn on, too.

Thanks for writing this!

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

My father had a heart condition. I wonder if my mother cheated too. Just another ugly thought

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have always liked stupid older woman that were nothing but cum dumpsters to be made fun of by my friends. Damn woman are dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I pray there is a special "HELL" for these types of "Loving Wives"!

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Looks like she slipped all the way down that slippery slope right onto a cock…. Again and again. Might as well fuck the whole gym

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So another dude tries to pass himself off as a woman and his first story of course is a cuck one. Well played, guessing the last pen name sucked as well huh!

Horrid woman, cheating worthless skank but you gay males just love to live vicariously through a terribly written cunt.

Now go grab your anal hook and have yourself a ball little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"a 20 yo" A minor quibble, but you're writing a story, not a phone text. It's one second's more time to write a proper, "a twenty year old", and the reader's not left thinking, "a 20 yo?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a fucked up story. She winds up fucking a guy but doesn't tell her husband about it even though he suggested it. Story makes no mention as to the why or how that came about. So why is she nervous/ guilty? That night of D's (WHY no name? Too lazy?) heart attack, she said that her having sex with the guy was a mistake. Then she's with Neil, her trainer in weights, among other things. I suppose her marriage to her, and the vows spoken, are just words. Finally, to Rocky62's comments, I almost fell off my chair laughing, especially at the ending sentence.

This story wasn't what I expected; moreso, it serves absolutely no purpose except as a waste of time. 1 star. --Bob

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 astar

Old cow chasing young beef.

26thNCuck Disapproved

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Hopefully the husband will tell her that he's been cheating on her for thirty years and that his mistress is giving him far better orgasms than she's ever been able to. Then she has at least a few things to think about before she dies! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Ignore the usual cabal of fools whose comments have no literary meaning. Delete them. I could be you, having fucked my tennis instructor,15 years my junior, for three years, without my husband needing to know. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Getting away with it"?

The previous commentator basically called anyone who disagreed with her a fool and their comments worthless.

With thoughts like that any serious critic will probably be ignored, so why bother.

I just not I did not enjoy the story for multiple reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YEAH 70 year old women with 30 year old men……no orgasms …..dicks won’t get hard…..try this one in sci-fi……r.h.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous