Keeping The Tradition Alive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was for easier access for you to fuck me after the game. Halftime works too though!" she replied.

Nick smiled before burying his face into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh," Taylor moaned as Nick's tongue went deep inside her.

She pushed his head away from her ass.

"As much as I love the feeling of your tongue big brother, we have to fuck quickly."

She was right, they didn't have time for anything except hot incestuous sex.

Nick stood up and roughly pulled down his sister's skirt. He pulled down his pants but didn't bother taking off his shirt. He gave his sister a hard spank.

"Oh fuck," Taylor moaned. "Fuck me big brother!"

Nick gave himself a few strokes before slowly entering himself inside his sister's vagina.

"Oh yes," Taylor moaned. "We gotta be fast so fuck me rough and fuck me hard."

Nick took that to heart. He grabbed his sister's ponytail and pulled on it roughly. He then began thrusting into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah," Taylor moaned as her brother pounded her from behind.

Nick continued thrusting into his sister as hard as he could.

"Oh fuck me Nick!" Taylor screamed as she grabbed her own breasts over her uniform.

Nick noticed how gone his sister was. This was the perfect time to break the news to her.

He bent down and nibbled on her ear as he continued to fuck her.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," he whispered in her ear.

"What?" Taylor asked.

Nick pulled out of his sister. She turned around and sat up. "I'm sorry it's just-" Nick started before Taylor interrupted him.

"That's so fucking hot," she said before grabbing his head and giving him a kiss. "Cum inside me brother," she said as she lied on her back.

Nick smiled and lined up himself with his sister's opening. He entered her once again.

"OH YES!" Taylor screamed.

Nick leaned down to kiss his sister as they made love.

"I'm gonna cum!" Taylor yelled after breaking the kiss.

"Me too, I'm so close," Nick replied, still pounding into his sister.

"Aaahhhhhh!" Taylor moaned as she came.

"I'm gonna cum too!" Nick screamed.

"Do it! Cum inside your little sister!" Taylor teased.

"I can't do it," Nick said. He started to pull out of his sister until he felt her legs wrap around his waist.

"Cum inside me Nick! Fill me up!" Taylor yelled.

Nick had no other choice. "Uhhhhhh," Nick grunted as he shot his load deep inside his little sister.

Nick collapsed on top of his sister.

"You're amazing," Nick said as he kissed her forehead. "I can't believe I just came inside my sister."

"I don't want you wasting this cum anywhere else from now on," Taylor said. "Now go back out there and win the championship."

She was right. Nick and Taylor both got up and quickly put their clothes on. Nick was about to open the door to leave the suite before turning around to give his sister one last kiss.

They didn't say anything, but nothing needed to be said. They exited the bus and went their separate ways.

Taylor went back to the field and met up with her cheer squad.

"Taylor what happened?" one of her fellow cheerleaders asked. "Your makeup is smudged, your hairs a mess, your clothes are ruffled, and you're sweating. Did you just-"

"Yes," Taylor replied. "I'm in love."

Nick ran back to the locker room. It was empty, which means he was late. "Fuck," Nick said out loud. He quickly changed back into his uniform and headed out to the field.

He sprinted to the baseline and saw Jalen. "Just in time," Jalen said. "Our defence just stopped them, we're on now."

This was it, this was the moment.

No one knows what started this tradition, or why it works, but it does work.

Nick's first throw of the game was a touchdown, and the good luck continued.

Nick's teams defence was unbeatable, and Nick couldn't stop throwing touchdowns.

Taylor cheered from the sidelines as she watched her brother cruise to a 49-21 victory.

The entire team rushed on the field as the clock struck zero. The team threw their helmets and gloves in the air. Gatorade was dumped on the coach. The game ball was collected. Everything was perfect.

All of the players girlfriends run onto the field to kiss their boyfriends. Taylor wanted to run but didn't know if she should, until she looked up and made eye contact with Nick. She ran onto the field and jumped into her brother's open arms. They shared a passionate kiss.

He held her up with his hands on her ass as they made out. Finally they broke the kiss.

"i love you so much!" Taylor said. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Let's go home," Nick said.

"Don't you want to stay and celebrate with your teammates?" Taylor asked.

"No," Nick replied. "I just want to go straight to the hotel I booked and make love to the prettiest cheerleader I've ever seen."

"You booked a hotel for us?" Taylor smiled and kissed him again. "I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight."

Nick carried Taylor all the way to the parking lot, not caring if anyone saw them.

People tried to talk to Nick and congratulate him, but he wasn't listening. All he could think about what the incestuous sex he was about to have.

They got to the parking lot and almost immediately a limo pulled up beside them. The driver opened the door for them and Nick carried his sister inside. The driver closed the door behind them. Nick tossed his sister down onto the seating and got on top of her. They shared a passionate kiss.

"Ow, you're too heavy," Taylor said, breaking the kiss.

Nick was still in his football uniform, so he picked up his sister, sat down straight on the seat, and put down his sister on his lap. They began kissing again.

"You're so hard," Taylor said, grinding into her brother's crotch.

"That's my cup," Nick laughed. "But trust me I am very hard, it kind of hurts in there."

"Then let's free the little guy," Taylor said as she got off her brother's lap and dropped to her knees.

"Little?" Nick asked.

"Massive," Taylor replied.

Nick raised his body in the air and Taylor helped pull his pants off. She then removed his jock and his underwear, freeing his cock.

"Mmmmm I missed this," Taylor said as she licked the length of his shaft.

"Missed it? It was inside of you during halftime," Nick replied.

"I just can't get enough of it," Taylor said as she planted soft kisses on the tip of his cock.

Nick used his hands to move his sister's hair out of her face. He knew what was coming next.

Taylor opened her mouth wide and lowered it on her brother's cock, engulfing it.

Taylor started to bob her head up and down her brother's cock, going as low as she could every time she went down.

Nick was guiding his sister's head, but she was enthusiastically bobbing up and down all on her own.

"This is the cock of a champion!" Taylor said as she came up for air, before going right back down.

"You're so fucking good at that sis," Nick said as he leaned back.

Taylor continued to give her brother the greatest blowjob he's ever received.

Nick kissed the top of his sister's head as she sucked him.

Taylor released his cock from her mouth and looked up. Nick bent down to give her a kiss on the lips.

After the kiss broke, Taylor went back to sucking her brother.

Taylor started bobbing faster, hoping to make her brother cum before they got to the hotel.

"I love that, I love you," Nick said.

"I honestly don't understand how you taste this good," Taylor said as she came up for air, before going right back to sucking as fast as she could.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum," Nick moaned.

Taylor didn't slow down one bit. She continued to suck him as she wrapped both her hands around the base of his cock, giving Nick pleasure he's never felt before.

"Oh fuck yes," Nick moaned as he got closer and closer to orgasm.

Taylor kept going as fast as possible, anxiously waiting for her mouth to get filled with her brother's cum.

"Fuckkkkkk," Nick moaned as he erupted into his sister's mouth.

Taylor kept sucking, not stopping until she swallowed every drop. Once she was sure that he was done, she reluctantly pulled away.

She got up and sat on his lip. She opened her mouth to show its emptiness.

"You're amazing," Nick said as he moved his lips towards hers to kiss her again. They continued to kiss for a few minutes until the limo stopped.

The driver got out and knocked on the back door, not wanting to open it as he assumed (and heard) what was happening in there.

Nick put his underwear and pants back on, but didn't worry about his cup.

"Shall we?" Nick said as he reached out to take his sister's hand. She grabbed his hand and they walked out of the limo together with Nick helping his sister down the step.

Nick paid the driver, and tipped him very generously since he was in a great mood. The siblings practically ran into the hotel, quickly checked in, and were soon making out in the elevator.

"I want you so bad," Nick whispered in his sister's ears.

Taylor wrapped her arms around Nick's neck and then jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his torso and he held her up by her ass.

The siblings continued kissing as Nick pressed her against the elevator, pressing several floor buttons.

"Now this ride's gonna take forever," Taylor said in between kisses.

"Good," Nick replied.

The siblings continued kissing all the way until they reached their floor.

They finally reached the floor and broke the kiss. Nick stepped out of the elevator while still carrying his sister. He walked down the hallway until they reached their room.

Nick reached into his pocket for the key card and opened the door, all while still carrying his sister.

He stepped inside the room, closed the door behind them, and then pushed his sister against the door.

The siblings kissed passionately against the door.

"I need you inside me," Taylor said in between kisses.

"Let's shower first," Nick said as he set his sister down.

Both of them quickly stripped out of their clothes. Obviously that takes the fun out of slowly taking it off each other, but they both couldn't wait a second longer to get dirty in the shower.

They went over to the shower and Nick turned on the water. They kissed outside as they waited for the water to warm up, and then stepped inside when it was ready.

As expected, their lips locked and their hands were all over each other as soon as they got in the shower.

Taylor's hands went straight to her brother's semi hard cock while Nick's hands were on his sister's perky breasts.

"I can't wait to be inside you again," Nick said as he began to kiss his sister's neck.

Taylor turned away from Nick and pressed her ass into his crotch. Nick grabbed her breasts from behind and played with them.

The siblings grinded on each other as the shower continued to get hotter and steamier.

"Soap me up big brother," Taylor said.

Nick kissed the back of her neck before slowly releasing her breasts. He began soaping up his hands.

Taylor moved her hair to her front, giving Nick easy access to her back. Nick began soaping the back of her neck. He then quickly soaped up her back before reaching her ass.

Nick firmly squeezed his sister's ass while she grabbed her own breasts.

Nick continued to massage and rub soap on his sisters ass.

"Don't you think you've been spending a lot of time soaping my butt?" Taylor asked.

"I could do this all day," Nick replied as he continued to massage her ass. "Besides, you have a huge ass, there's a lot to soap."

"Why don't you start soaping these," Taylor said as she took her brother's hands and placed them firmly on her tits.

"With pleasure," Nick said as he began to rub his sister's tits.

Taylor reached up behind her and placed her hands behind Nick's head as he rubbed on her tits. Nick stopped massaging her so he could get more soap, and then went straight back to her boobs.

"You know I have other body parts to wash too right?" Taylor said.

"I know, but your other parts aren't boobs," Nick replied.

"Just hurry up and finish washing me. Then I'll start washing you," Taylor said seductively.

That got Nick's attention. He soaped up his sister's face, arms, legs, feet, and body.

"You done?" Taylor asked.

"Almost," Nick replied. "I think you need some soap in here," he said as his fingers found his sister's pussy.

"Oh, I guess I could use some soap in there," she replied.

Soon, Nick's fingers slowly started to enter into her slit.

"Ohhhhh," Taylor moaned.

"You like that?" Nick asked as he fingered his sister.

"Ohhh I fucking love it!" Taylor screamed.

Nick kissed his sister passionately as he fingered her.

"OH YES!" Taylor yelled as she broke the kiss. "YOU'RE HITTING ALL THE RIGHT SPOTS!"

Nick sped up his fingering.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Taylor moaned.

"Aahhhhhhh," Taylor said as she came all over her brother's fingers.

Taylor grabbed Nick's face and gave him a kiss.

"You are a magician with your fingers," Taylor said.

"So I've been told," Nick responded.

"Now it's my turn to wash you," Taylor said as she squirted some shampoo in her hands.

She wrapped her arms around Nick's head and started scrubbing his hair. The position they were in was so sensual that it didn't take long for their tongues to be in each other's mouths.

Taylor continued to play with her brother's hair, but she was doing it in a more sexual manner than a cleanliness manner as they made out.

Nick broke the kiss and leaned in towards the side of her head.

"I want to fuck you so bad," he whispered in her ear.

"Not until you're all clean," Taylor replied.

She rinsed the shampoo off of her hands and replaced it with soap. She quickly soaped up her brother's neck and face, before reaching his chest.

She knelt down and starting licking her brother's abs.

"Mmmmm you like those?" Nick asked.

"I'm just trying to clean you," Taylor responded as she smirked.

She stood back up and went back to soaping his body, giving more attention to his abs.

She then soaped up his arms, allowing her hands to linger on his strong biceps. She knelt down and quickly did his legs before looking up at him.

"All done," she said.

"Aren't you missing a spot?" Nick asked as he pointed to his hard and throbbing cock. "Don't you think I need some soap down there?"

"No," Taylor responded. "I'm gonna clean this a different way. I think it needs special attention. I think it needs some saliva," Taylor said.

With that, Taylor engulfed Nick's cock in her mouth.

"Oh god," Nick moaned.

Taylor's hand finds her clit as she sucks her brother's cock.

Nick pulls his cock out of Taylor's mouth. He reaches down and helps her to her feet.

"I need to fuck you right now. I need to be inside you," Nick said.

Taylor smiled and took his hand. The incestuous couple stepped out of the shower together, quickly dried each other off, and headed straight to the bed.

Soon, they were rolling around on the bed together while kissing.

Taylor stopped them from rolling around and got on top of him.

"You ready big bro?" Taylor asked.

Nick just nodded.

Taylor lowered herself down onto her brother's cock.

Nick's hands quickly found Taylor's ass as she began to bounce up and down.

"Oh fuck!" Taylor moaned.

Nick gave Taylor's ass some squeezes as she rode him.

"I can't believe all these years my dream guy - and my dream dick - was under the same roof as me. Think about all the sex we missed out on," Taylor said as she rode him.

"Well we better make up for lost time," Nick replied.

Taylor continued to bounce.

"I've never fucked this much in my life!" Nick said.

Taylor didn't respond as she was too lost in the moment.

"Oh stop bouncing," Nick said. "Let me fuck you upwards."

"NO!" Taylor responded. "Today you're the champ! You deserve this!"

"What? I want to please you too," Nick said.

"Trust me big brother, I love riding this fucking cock!" Taylor moaned.

Taylor rode her brother for a few more minuted until she finally hopped off.

"Can I fuck you from behind now?" Nick asked.

"NO!" Taylor said. "I'm gonna ride you in reverse, you've earned this."

Taylor turned around and sat back down on her brother's cock.

She leaned forward and started twerking on his cock.

"OH FUCK YES!" Taylor moaned.

Nick put his hands back on her ass.

"I could ride this dick all night long," Taylor said.

"I might just let you," Nick responded.

"Don't tempt me," Taylor said as she continued to ride him.

"Or what?" Nick said.

"Or...or....I'M CUMMING!" Taylor yelled as she came all over her brother's cock

"Holy fuck," Nick moaned. "Your pussy feels amazing when you're cumming."

"Your cock always feels amazing," Taylor said.

"You're exhausted, let me fuck you now," Nick said.

"Yes big brother, you can fuck me now. Give it to me hard," Taylor said as she hopped off of him.

Taylor got on all fours in doggystyle position. Nick got behind her and slowly entered his cock inside her.

"Ohhhhh," Taylor moaned.

Nick leaned down and whispered in her ear "I loved cumming inside you today."

"Mmmmmm you going to cum inside me again big brother?" Taylor asked.

"Let's find out," Nick said as he started to fuck her from behind.

"OH FUCK!" Taylor moaned.

"You like that?" Nick asked.

"Oh fuck yeah! Give it to me!" Taylor moaned.

Nick continued to fuck his sister.

"YES! JUST LIKE THAT! RIGHT THERE!" Taylor screamed.

"You feel so tight," Nick moaned.

"OH PLEASE KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP!" Taylor yelled.

Nick kept fucking her hard.

"OH YESSSS! I LOVE YOUR FUCKING COCK!" Taylor screamed.

Nick pulled out of her.

"I want to kiss you," Nick said as he flipped around her body and re-entered into her pussy.

Nick started thrusting into his sister again as he bent down to kiss her.

"Mmmmmmmm," Taylor moaned into his mouth.

Nick continued thrusting away into his sister as hard as he could.

"OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" Taylor exclaimed as she broke the kiss.

"I'm going to cum too!" Nick said.

Taylor grabbed his body. "CUM INSIDE ME! DON'T YOU DARE PULL OUT! FILL ME UP! CUM INSIDE YOUR LITTLE SISTER!"

"HERE IT COMES!" Nick yelled. "Ughhhhhhhhh," Nick grunted as he shot his seed deep inside his sister's pussy.

"OH FUCKKKKKK!" Taylor moaned as she came as well.

The siblings collapsed on the bed and stayed in that position until Nick's cock slowly slid out of his sister.

"I love feeling your cum inside me," Taylor said.

Nick smiled and kissed his sister. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

12