Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 02: Kissing Cousins Pt. 03

Story Info
The cousin trio of Ricky, Dez, and Molly Joined by Johnny.
8.7k words
4.7
5.5k
8
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are over 18 years old at the time of any sexual activities depicted in this story. The tale contains incestuous sex between consenting adults. It also takes place in the early 1970s, so it is not meant to be sexist or homophobic, but during that time, those things were the way of the world. Some of the events actually took place. Of course, names were changed, and embellishments made to make the story complete.

If you have an issue with this kind of material, please do not read. If you are under the age of eighteen, leave. You are not welcome to read this material. Otherwise, I hope you like it! If you do, leave a rating and a message. Please tell me what I can do better.

This chapter starts a little slow but ends with a bang. Enjoy!

---

KISSING COUSINS PT. 3: Onward to the Beach

Molly was eagerly awaiting our arrival. I'm sure she was anticipating the time we would have at the beach and the enchanting vistas that nature would provide for our adventure. At the time, the beaches along the Gulf Coast were pristine, untouched by commercial development. Beautiful, golden sand dunes, covered in copious amounts of luscious sea oats, played upon the image from the blue sky to the horizon. Bordered from the south by the incredible blue-green clarity of the Gulf of Mexico, the gentle waves crashed harmlessly on the shore. In the few areas that were developed, palm trees, palmettos, banana trees, and other attractive exotic plants had been established, giving the aura of a tropical paradise.

When Molly got into the car, she reached over and kissed me tenderly on my cheek and rubbed my cock through my shorts. The reception Dez received was more extreme as she planted a formidable kiss on her lips, opening her mouth to slip her tongue gently inside.

As I was backing out of their driveway, I noticed the drapes from Molly's front window fall back into place. It seemed to me that someone had been watching as Molly got into the car. Molly sensing my curiosity almost instantly commented.

"That was Johnny. I saw him lurking in the living room before I walked out the door," Molly said, referring to her slightly older brother.

"What's going on with him?" I asked.

"You know how he feels about you, Ricky. I could've asked him if he wanted to come, but I didn't get to talk to y'all first. If he had come along, all he would've been doing is pining away to suck you off and maybe get you to screw him in the ass. I really didn't want to share him, or even take the possible chance that he would want to try straight stuff with Dez."

"It might be fun to include him, Molly," Dez commented with a twinkle in her eye. "Perhaps he might want to fuck his little sister, too." With that simple comment, Dez busted out laughing at her lover's expense."

"I think that would be cute and could be a little turn-on," adding my two cents to the ribbing, snickering as little as I could but obviously mirthful in my expressions.

Molly sat quietly for a moment, suddenly becoming stoic. Finally, after several moments of not moving, she commented. "I've fucked Johnny."

"What the fuck...?" both Dez and I shouted almost simultaneously.

"Cindy is responsible. She thought it would be great to try to get him away from sucking dicks. I mean, people are beginning to talk about Mama's 'queer-boy,'" Molly started. "It was her plan to seduce him herself, but it seemed Johnny had already had enough of Cindy's teasing bullshit, so he didn't trust her. As a matter of fact, Johnny called her 'a self-centered, conniving little bitch-whore' and then, seemingly upset, ran off."

"Man, oh, man!" I exclaimed.

"So Cindy told Marsha that it became her responsibility to try to make Johnny straight. Marsha refused, saying that the little brat could do what he wanted. Then Cindy cornered me and told me it was on my shoulders. I promised that I would have a talk with him, but I didn't promise I would fuck him," Molly continued.

"Johnny and I have always been close, more than we actually are to our older sisters. I knew I could talk to him about how he was embarrassing Mama. What I didn't understand was that big brother was ready for the talk. He knew what I wanted to talk about, having planned to reject Cindy from the get-go. For some reason, Johnny sensed that Marsha would refuse to go along with Cindy's plan. I would soon find out that he had been perving on me for as long as he had erections, even while Johnny had been having flings with his boyfriends. My brother told me he had been listening as Cindy had been plotting to intervene, and decided to use the opportunity to seduce me. I was completely unprepared, of course. His attack was direct and unmerciful."

"He planned it so he could screw you?" Dez asked incredulously.

"It was all about the incest; he told me it turned him on, but he couldn't tolerate Cindy's bullshit, and he knew Marsha wouldn't put up with his. Crap, I was to find out that he was only sucking guys' dicks to get our attention."

"You mean he's been sucking guys off to get noticed? He's not really queer?" I inquired, feeling my angst rising. "That kinda pisses me off."

"Come to find out, he likes both. I'd heard the whispers, girls murmuring about what a great fuck he is and how they loved sharing him with their boyfriends, those who've thought about sex with a guy but didn't do it because they were scared. They have girlfriends, and I guess they think that makes it okay. But there's another thing they like about him. I'd hear whispers about the special attribute that made him exciting to both the girlfriend and her boyfriend. Still, I never knew for sure what made Johnny so special." Molly smiled meekly, beginning to sniffle as she told the tale. "I found out when he fucked me, though."

"What's that? What could be so special about Johnny?" Dez asked as she reached for Molly to pull her tight.

"His cock is huge. I had a hard time getting it in me. I certainly couldn't get more than his head in my mouth when he tried to get me to suck him off. When it finally fit in my pussy, I felt nearly too full. The little shit told me he had problems fucking girls because of the size of his cock. Some of them were intimidated and would shy off. The girls who loved sharing him with their boyfriends were experienced and had been screwing around for a while. He really liked the innocent ones who had no experience. Most of them wouldn't screw anyway, but when they saw the size of his thing..."

"How big is it?" Dez asked.

"And why do you want to know, dingbat?" I came back.

"Just curious is all," she answered my glib remark, wrinkling her nose and snickering a little.

"I would say it's as long as my forearm and almost as thick," Molly stated.

"What?" I exclaimed, sort of shocked. "Most guys I know don't have more than five, six, or seven inches down there. You're talking nine or ten. I mean, he's such a small guy to have that size of a dick."

"Shit, Ricky, turn 'round, and let's go get him. This I gotta see." Dez shouted excitedly, almost immediately.

"Do you really think he'll go to the beach with us?" I asked.

"Ricky, he'll go to take the chance that you'll let him suck you off," Molly said. "That's the one thing he told me as he was filling me up when he was fucking the shit out of me. Johnny wants the chance to put your cock in his mouth. He said he needed to drink your cum."

"I'm not going back then. I told Johnny I wasn't like that. I thought he understood, and I certainly don't want to give him the wrong impression. I'm beginning to really have a problem with this shit."

"Chicken," Desirea teased. "It's not like you have to do anything, right. He might lust after you all he wants, but you don't have to allow anything to happen. It'd be hot, though, watchin' two guys going at it. You get to watch Molly and me. I'll bet you're afraid you'll like it."

"What? having him suck me off?"

"Perhaps it's more about what you might do that you're afraid of, Ricky," rubbed Desirea. "Anyway, it might be hot to see his excited cock going down your throat. What do you say, Molly?"

Molly sat quietly, wrapped in Dez's arms. When she spoke, the words that came out of her were not as needling as her lover's remarks were. "You know I don't tease like Dez does. I'm always about not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings. In this case, it's not whether you turn the car around and go get him because you're afraid of what he might do to you, but whether you love him as a cousin. You've always told me that he's your favorite boy cousin, and you'd do anything for him...within reason, of course."

"Shit...shit...shit!" I cursed as I stopped the car. "One of you teases me relentlessly, and the other makes me feel guilty as shit. I don't want to jeopardize what we've planned for the day, though. I don't know if adding a fourth to our group is a great idea, especially inviting Johnny," I commented. "...Molly, are you sure? You're right. He is my favorite guy cousin...perhaps I could put my distaste for his lifestyle away just for today to see how it'll play out." There was a moment's hesitation with my head banging gently on the steering wheel. I knew Molly understood my frustration, but I wasn't sure if Desirea did. I turned my head, looking both in the eyes. Molly was crying, Dez seemed to be pleading. I lifted my head with a sigh of resignation and then wheeled the car around.

I could see the expressions on the girls' faces change almost immediately. Molly stopped crying. Dez...well, Dez was smiling from ear to ear, seemingly in anticipation of some more taboo sex in the form of a giant cock attached to her second cousin. For me, I was thinking of what it would be like to watch Molly getting fucked repeatedly by her brother. There was also that other thing that would always hover over the scene. Would I allow the proverbial "elephant in the room" to be released? Would I let him do anything sexual with me? I wouldn't, I resolved, and at the time, I truly meant it.

As we traveled toward her house, I asked Molly: "When did you say this happened, Molly?" My mind was thinking long ago, but the answer simply shocked me to the core.

There was a tense pause in the conversation. Molly went silent again, looking at the floor of the vehicle, while mewling, "I didn't..." she paused for several seconds and then replied, "...but it happened yesterday."

"Fuck me!" I thought out loud.

"I plan to," Desirea and Molly almost said at once, then laughed, carrying on as if it was the biggest joke ever.

*****

When we pulled back into her yard, Molly jumped out of the car and ran inside. Several minutes later, she waved her arms for both of us to come inside. Johnny sat on the edge of the couch in their living room while Molly sat across from him in a rocking chair, shouting. "I can't believe you, Johnny. You're so filled with fucked-up drama..."

"Whoa, girl...What's got you so upset?" Dez couldn't keep her mouth shut where Molly was concerned.

"I'm gonna guess...he doesn't want to go," I answered Dez's question before Molly had a chance. Molly nodded her head, confirming what I said. I'd known Johnny for a long time, and there are some things he can't get past. One, he doesn't want to be thought of as an afterthought.

"What's up, dude? The girls made me come back to get you. They said we didn't need to leave you out of the day."

"Why didn't you come inside and invite me earlier? I might have wanted to go then. When I saw you driving off, I decided I would go find Sam and see if he wanted to knock around."

"Molly told me what happened yesterday, Johnny. After her story, I couldn't just leave you here. I suddenly realized that you'd snuck into our little fuckfest through the back door, you sack of shit," I teased. I always tried to be persuasive with my cousins, positive comments, or not. Sometimes it worked, sometimes the results were conflicting.

Johnny threw his eyes toward Molly, an angry expression set into his face. "That was between us. I told you how sorry I was that it happened." After a few tense moments, he asked stiffly, "Ricky, what do you mean 'fuckfest?'"

"I thought you knew that we've been screwing each other for weeks. Molly didn't tell you?"

"I knew that you guys were chumming around, but I never thought y'all were screwing around. I knew Molly and Dez were fucking; I saw them going at it. I didn't know you were fucking them...and no, Molly didn't tell me. Why didn't you tell me your kind-of-big secret, sis?"

"To be perfectly honest with you, Johnny, I thought you wouldn't be interested in the stuff we were doing."

"Besides, Johnny, we thought you were doing the queer thing," Dez put in. She immediately attempted to come to Molly's aid. "Not that it matters, but we didn't think you would want to even think about screwing one of us girls, and we didn't want to make Ricky feel uncomfortable."

"I'm sorry, man," I commensurated. "I know how it must've looked now. We were going to the beach, and we weren't inviting you. Anyway, I really knew that I wouldn't be on the menu, and I figured you'd be bored for what we planned."

Johnny hung his head down and shook his head. "I am going to admit something to all of you. I love both the gents and the ladies...I love sucking cock as much as I Iove eating pussy; I love getting my ass fucked as much as I love fucking the cute girls I've been doing lately. When I get with the girls and their very eager boyfriends, I'm in heaven. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, sex is sex. I was really acting out with the boys for attention. I learned to love it."

"Why didn't you tell me your kind-of-big secret, Johnny?" I asked, laughing at the absurdity of it all.

After a pause, I continued. "We turned the car around when Molly told us what happened yesterday so that you could become part of our group. We would have never left you out if we had known."

"Besides, after Molly told me what a big cock you have, I had to see it," Dez explained, eyes and smile shining, lightening the mood a little.

Molly looked at her brother and said hurriedly with such passion, "I would've never said anything if I didn't want you to go with us to the beach. After what happened yesterday, I think my relationship with you has changed in a good way. I don't associate very well with Cindy or Marsha. They're just too much older than us and, well, they do things kind of foolishly. They get their jollies at other people's expense. You and I aren't like that. We're so much closer to each other than we've been to them. After yesterday, I understand that there's a lot more about you that I never knew. I want you involved in my life in a more open way so I can get to know and understand you even more. We don't always have to have sex, but if we do, that first step has already happened. It can only lead to something more profound and more precious than anything we've experienced so far."

Molly stood up and walked toward her brother, who stood and opened his arms. They embraced, both crying tears of discovery for the real emotions they were feeling toward one another. What happened next was one of the hottest developments I had ever witnessed. They kissed, not a sibling kiss, but a passionate lovers' kiss. Dez looked at me and smiled tenderly as she glanced down toward my crotch. The erection in my pants told her what I felt about the unfolding events.

"Does this mean that Ricky and I can't share you anymore, Molly?" Dez asked innocently. "I don't think I can lose you forever. I love you too much, and I know for a fact that Ricky also does.

"Are you kidding me?" Molly replied. "It just means we're going to have to convince Ricky that Johnny is now a member of our little group and will not present a threat to him. Johnny will never ask Ricky to do something he doesn't want to do. Right, Johnny!" She advised.

"Sure, Molly, whatever you say." Johnny smiled a strange grin and then rolled his eyes with the craziest look on his face.

*****

After Johnny got his stuff, we headed for the remainder of our day to what was commonly known as West Beach. The dunes there rose magnificently to a height of around twenty feet. They allowed quite a bit of privacy in the slack amidst those dunes. Picking the best spot permitted access to the water, but if you wanted to be alone, it was common to pick a place further from the gulf waters. Most people chose not to come to West Beach as it was about ten miles from the center of the small South Alabama resort town. Getting to a suitable location took quite a bit of effort. If you wanted to sunbathe nude, however, this was the best location.

It took us two hours to get to our favorite spot and get the camp set up. We didn't plan on leaving until well after sunset; we might even sleep under the stars if the weather held up. We brought some logs for a little campfire on the beach later on. We also had plenty of water, food, and other supplies. There was the large white canvas spread so we could lay out with getting sand in hard to reach places, and a tent to get out of the sun. Once securely behind the dunes, with our lean-to tent setup, we stripped our clothes off and lay on the large canvas cover to get some sun. I had become familiar with the girls' nudity having sunbathed with them in Grands' back yard. Johnny was another story.

I had never been comfortable around another man if he was nude. I didn't even like to take a shower after coming off the sports field while I was in high school. To me, there was something unnatural about it.

Johnny was a medium stature young man, around 5' 8" tall, skinny around the waist, and entirely covered in muscles around the chest and abs. When he pulled his suit down, I looked to see if Molly had exaggerated in her description of his size. I think she probably did, but I couldn't tell for sure as my cousin was flaccid and looked to be around seven inches soft. Johnny's cock was going to have to grow some if he was going to be as big as Molly described.

As I have already described myself, I have a normal-sized dick. Johnny out lengthed me by an inch already, and I would have to be fully erect to be able to measure. I'm "a grower, not a shower," as the old cliche goes.

Neither of the girls was shy. They stripped off and immediately lay down beside each other, slathering suntan lotion on each other's body. Johnny followed their movement with his eyes, and the more their hands worked to spread the protective goo, the more Johnn got excited. When they started putting the cream on their boobs, he turned his back to the girls and faced me. I watched his cock grow to a full eight or so inches with a girth the size of a wooden baseball bat handle. It might not have been as long as her arm, but it was as thick as her wrist. For some reason, my cock began to expand, and soon my grower had extended to its full length.

Dez noticed and smiled. I smiled back, and when I did, Johnny turned around to look a the girls. Dez's expression was precious. To say she almost choked when she saw Johnny's size was an understatement. I don't think she'd ever seen a penis that big. Johnny turned back around and walked toward me.

"Don't bring that thing over here," I told him.

"Man, you're safe. I told you I would never start anything with you unless you were entirely on board with it. I wanted to ask you something, though."

"What's that?"

"Is it too early to go after the girls?"

"Go over and lie down beside them. See if Molly or Dez wants to fool with your tool. If they do, then all is fair. If they just look at you, and you need relief, just start jacking. I think if it gets that far, you'll start something. By the way, good looking piece of equipment you have there."

"Thanks, Ricky...makes you want to do something with it, huh!" He walked up to me, thumped me on my thigh with his hard cock, and I nearly lost my cool. I stopped, told myself I was out there to have a good time. Nothing he did to tease me was worth getting angry over. I figured that he would do something stupid like that. I turned to get cola from the icebox.