Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 02: Kissing Cousins Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, Molly, you are molten," I observed.

"That's hot as fuck," she stated, and then she began riding my dick with a restored gusto, bouncing up and down, bringing me to incredible heights.

I brought my hand around to her clit and began twirling my forefinger in circles around the excited nub. I did it slowly, at first started away from it moving it closer as I increased my speed and pressure. One thing was sure. I didn't want to turn her off by going at it too fast. Molly was terribly sensitive in her clitoral area. I found out early on in our fuck sessions that if I attacked her too quickly and harshly, she would lose her passion. Dez had told me Molly had said most of her young lovers had tried too hard to make her cum, but most had failed because they were too rough.

I slowed my pace for a moment and then began to lightly flit my first two fingers back and forth to create a vibration. The purpose was to create motion around Molly's clit without offending her sensitivities. I wanted to create the feeling of a tongue rapidly fluttering closer and closer to her little button until I was creating the vibration over the prize.

"Oh, my fucking...GAAWWWDDDDD," Molly groaned deeply.

"You okay?" I whisper.

"Better than okay," she moaned back.

"Good!"

I noticed that Johnny had started moving. I assumed Desirea found her second wind and told him to start. Suddenly, I realized what Molly had talked about earlier. Johnny began to pull out further and further from Dez's cunt, and then he rammed his cock back into Dez's pussy full force. The motion became faster, and the action almost looked like a piledriver. Faster, he went until the fleshy tube seemed to blur in the movement of what he was doing. Finally, Dez screamed. I have never heard her that loud before. She was either hurting, or she had just had the most massive cum she had ever had.

I wasn't going to interfere as I had more than enough to handle where I sat, trying to placate my Molly. I noticed that we had picked our pace up to match that of Johnny and Dez. The faster they went, the faster we did. The force of his passion matched that of what I was applying to Molly's clit. Dez had dropped her head and had gotten deliberate, matching what Johnny was doing, thrusting back to meet his every stroke. I heard her scream a couple of times, raise her head, and furiously snap her head to get the sweat away from her face. She didn't stop.

Neither did we, but I could feel the approaching crest. I wanted so bad not to be the first to shoot. I didn't know if I could last, but I tried.

"I'm about to cum, where do you want it?" I whispered to Molly.

"I want it in me, Ricky...fuck, I am so close. Don't you dare go without me, you fuckin'...Fuck me...fuck me harder...oh man, so close."

We were so approaching the cliff. I was sweating profusely. Molly's perspiration was pouring from her body, her hair pasted to her face. I don't believe we had ever been this turned on before. "Was this what adding Johnny to the dynamic was going to do?" I thought.

I was out of breath. I felt like I had been playing hard tennis for hours. All I knew is if we didn't get to that proverbial edge, we were going to die. I wasn't even thinking about what this was doing to Johnny and Desirea. All I knew is they were fucking like machines. Neither seemed to be slowing down.

I felt Molly seize. I really thought she was in trouble. Then, I felt her begin to shake uncontrollably. The tremors of one of the best orgasms I would ever have made me lose control. Molly was locked in a battle for control of her body. I was spurting madly into her depths. I knew she had succeeded in finding nirvana with a man. I was pleased, deep down, I was the man. We both collapsed to the tarp, I out of breath, Molly passed out.

I turned my head slowly to look toward Johnny and Dez just in time to see Johnny pull out and Desirea turn around. I witnessed Dez take his spunk in her mouth and on her face. Soon Dez crawled under the lean-to lay wrapped arm in arm with Molly. Johnny came to sit by me.

"That was un-fucking-believable," Johnny said.

"I'll say," I said.

"She's out. Ricky, did she pass out after y'all finished?" Dez asked.

"I don't think it was me that took her that far. Maybe I was part of the reason, but her watching you two go at it as hard as you were, her brother she had just started fucking and her girl cousin lover...I think that put her over the top. Will she be alright?" I asked.

"She's done this with me before. It takes her sometimes thirty minutes to come out of it. All I know, that was fucking amazing. I must have cum a dozen times. Not the same kind of orgasms as with you, Ricky. They were soft little ones. I knew what was happening, but when I'm with you, the orgasms I have with you are so intense."

"Does that mean I didn't please you, Dez?" Johnny asked, panicking a bit.

"Oh no, Johnny...you were fantastic. The cums were phenomenal but different from what I experience with Ricky. When I came with you those several times, it was fastpaced, athletic, and extreme. With Ricky, it's slow and passionate, leading up to a very intense finality. I do have several with Ricky as well. It's just different. I enjoyed myself, but it took me so long to get adjusted to you. I was so filled at first. I really didn't know if I was going to be able to go through with it. I'm so glad I did."

"Johnny, I saw something I have never witnessed. I also experienced something I never expected," I commented. "You piledriving into Dez was mesmerizing. How turned on Molly, and I was watching you two was extremely unexpected. I mean, shit, look at her. Who would've thought that she would pass out like that?"

"Quit talking about me," Molly wearily observed. "That wasn't about them, dumbass. You were so turned on watching them that you pushed all the right buttons. I've never cum like that with a man...and not just once. I must have had almost as many as Dez."

"She's alive!" we all three exclaimed at once.

------

I know! Not what you were expecting, but the story has to continue as the story develops. I promise there will be a lot more kick-ass erotica in the next chapter, maybe even a little mild BDSM. We stay at the beach overnight...miss Church...get into trouble... Desirea's dad rushes over, thinking she has drowned...(remember there are no cell phones in the 70s)...it really gets funky...even to the point of Mom and Dad finding out what's been going on with our foursome. Think of the chapter you just finished as just a tease. I hope you have enjoyed the "story" so far. If you have, feel free to rate and give a comment. If you haven't, rate and provide feedback about what you think could be improved on.

I now need you, the reader's help. I need to know if I am going to allow Johnny to have his way with Ricky. If I do, do I enable Ricky to join in with his bestie? Do I simply leave it alone? I know where the story is going, except that area. The last time I wrote about gay sex, I got booed from the anonymous gallery. It is still incest, but some of the readers I have encountered find homosexual sex disturbing.