Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 02: Kissing Cousins Pt. 04

Story Info
All the cousins are found out.
7.5k words
4.62
8.8k
9
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters portrayed are over 18 years old when any sexual activities are depicted. The tale contains incestuous sex between consenting adults, as well as homosexual sex between women and men. If you have an issue with this kind of material, please do not read. If you are under the age of eighteen, leave. You are not welcome to read this material.

This chapter takes place the morning and day after we visited the beach. We missed church and got chastised for it. Dez's dad rushed from his home in Louisiana, expecting to see his daughter perished from drowning. After the confusion is cleared up, life goes on, until my Mom and Dad figure out what's going on. My uncle and aunt are faced with a demanding daughter. Grand then steps in to correct the uncorrectable.

*****

I reckon we overslept. The four of us were surrounded by sand and lay exhausted on the large canvas we used for our orgy of pleasure the night before. In the shadow of the dunes, we began to stir. The sun peaked at around ten o'clock over the eastern dune. As I looked at my watch, I realized that we had really fucked up. We were late for the event that took place every Sunday morning at eleven: church. We knew we wouldn't make it, but perversely, we didn't care. The activities the day and evening before could only have been made in hell. Therefore we knew we shouldn't show ourselves in a sanctuary of God. We had seen our parents' God before, and He definitely wasn't smiling at us at that moment. As a matter of fact, no one on the face of the earth could have argued with that truth.

I looked at Johnny. He understood the ramifications of what it meant to miss church at our age with the families we shared. There was a shrug of his shoulders as we both realized it was too late to do anything about it. The girls could see our silent communication and understood the meaning as well. There could be no way to ensure we would make it to church, an hour away, on time.

"We are so fucked, Ricky," he commented.

"I know, cuz! There will be no repentance allowed this time," I replied. "You know the shittiest part of all this. It might just be the straw that broke the camel's back with Grands. I hate to let her down, but it would be dangerous to try to get there on time. The traffic is atrocious." Now, I didn't know that the traffic was terrible, but it seemed to me to be an excellent excuse to not rush.

We pondered whether we needed to get to a payphone to call to let everyone know we were safe. Instead, we decided to get one more good fuck in before we packed up and left, you know...the stupidity of youth and all. Molly chose Dez. That left me with Johnny. I still wasn't ready to succumb to what he desired, so I decided to watch the girls and masturbate lazily. I lay away from the girls to have a good view of what they were going to show us. Johnny chose to sit by me. Before he sat down, he asked me if it would be alright. I acquiesced, nodding toward the canvas beside me, showing where I thought it would be appropriate for him to join me. I would be comfortable without worrying he was going to try something with me.

Except for those few times that we went to the beach, we were naked the entire time we had been in the dunes. During the day, when we went to the actual beaches, we had to wear suits to avoid indecency consequences as there were no nude beaches in the are. As it was, we looked upon each other with a lust that was only meant for us.

The first kiss Molly gave Desirea was so tender I could even feel it on my lips. Johnny moaned deeply in response to the two beautiful cousins making out in front of us. I didn't ever remember kissing someone with that much tenderness. When Dez returned Molly's advances with a delicate kiss, I realized that their kisses had turned me on more than I would ever have believed. I looked at Johnny to see if the caresses had the same effect on him. With his cock climbing its full eight-inch plus length, I knew it had.

I blatantly stared at Johnny's cock. I didn't understand what size they did to a woman, how turned on they seemed and anticipated the fullness they would experience. I knew I was staring, but only out of curiosity. I knew for sure, in my heart, I didn't want to interact with the beast. I did, however, feel drawn to its power.

Molly had descended on Desirea's tit. She tongued and licked each nipple while engulfing the entirety of her areola. Dez threw her head back with an effect that I assumed was totally filled with desire. I have a real difficult time determining what another person is feeling. Still, I knew instantly Dez was enjoying Molly's antics to the fullest.

There was the typical girl-girl stuff going on, but I was having a difficult time with was Johnny's cock. Every time the girls would do something exciting, Johnny's cock would react. There was no way I could concentrate on the girls while he put on his show. I found I was bothered by the appearance of his lewdness.

"Like what you're lookin' at, cuz?" Johnny asked, kind of bewildered that I was glaring him down.

"What?" I exclaimed, sort of startled.

"You know...your eyes have been on my cock the entire time. Not glances, mind you, but full stares. I don't really know if you've watched the show over there."

"It's difficult to concentrate with your cock bein' next to me. I mean..."

"What DO you mean, Ricky?"

"...nothing, Johnny."

At that immediate moment, Dez let out a moan to capture both our attention. I could tell by the arch in her back, exactly what happened. Desirea had an orgasm just from having her breasts suckled and fondled.

"Damn, that is so hot," both Johnny and I commented almost simultaneously. We looked at each other and laughed. I realized at that moment, Johnny wasn't gay; he just enjoyed sex. Sex with anyone. I wished I could be as free as he seemed.

Dez, visibly shaken by what Molly had done to her, moved to reciprocate the orgasm. There was no way, with our positioning, that we could see everything that Dez was doing as she moved from Molly's breast downward. The imagination has an unbelievable ability to fill in the blanks. When Desirea was in between Molly's thighs moving her head serendipitously, we knew she was giving Molly an incredible treatment. As Dez's head moved up and down, Johnny and I visualized her tonguing Molly's slit from bottom to top. We knew she was fluttering her tongue on Molly's clit when she moved her head side to side. The moment Dez stopped moving her head, Johnny and I envisioned her tongue deep in Molly's cunt, fucking it for all it was worth, lapping back and forth, sucking the juices as they flowed. When I thought Molly had enough, Dez flipped her so that she would have access to her rosebud. I had never seen Dez attack an ass before, but she demolished Molly's in a way I would have never imagined.

Slowly, the burn built, until Molly was crying, screaming Desirea's name. Johnny looked at me to see how I was taking the unbridled passion from the lesbian show. I was still calmly putting my hand up and down my dick, always edging my orgasm and then backing down. I was turned on beyond compare to what I had ever seen from the two of them. If someone had asked me to describe the single most erotic experience of my life, that was the moment. Watching Desirea and Molly succumbing to the wanton desires of same-sex lustfulness was, by far, the most amazing sexual experience I ever had. At least ones that I did not personally participate.

Soon, Molly began trembling and rapidly shaking with the throes of her own massive cum. Johnny and I could almost see Dez's face drenched by Molly's juices. The enormous expenditure of orgasmic release settling on our lover's face. I witnessed the moment when Molly rolled her eyes into the back of her head. It was so amazing; one could call it unseasonably sweet. Molly, in her best form, passed out from the sheer bliss. The orgasm took complete control of sweet Molly, rendering her useless for several minutes.

Dez turned her lust toward us, Johnny and I. I had no idea who she would choose, but was soon rewarded by a warm mouth over my erection, which seemed to have grown. I don't think I had ever been harder. At the same time, she positioned her backside to Johnny. He took the initiative to drive his cock deep into her willing receptacle. Dez brought me close to nirvana several times. Still, realizing how close I was, she decided to back off to recover before proceeding.

I felt Johnny disengage. I suddenly realized Molly had rejoined the fray, pulling Johnny away to have him focus on her. Dez had decided that she was empty, so she took her mouth away, twisted around, and sat on my cock. It was immediate. I was so close to losing it, but she sat and allowed me to accommodate the feeling.

Why was I worried about making it to church? Really, I had no idea. The love I felt, the lustfulness we were experiencing, was by far, in my humble opinion, heaven. Dez, Molly, Johnny, and I had taken incestuous behavior to the ultimate limit. Every time I would get close to cumming, Dez would back off. She knew what she was doing. I really believed she wanted me to have the best fucking cum of my life. There seemed to be a drive to her to accomplish that feat.

Slower, I felt her go. Then faster, I soon relented. I was washed in the throes of emotional turmoil. I wanted to cum. I wanted to travel to the ends of the earth, feeling the sensation wash over me. I expected it; I implored it. She would not let me cross over.

My head hung down a bit, and I witnessed Johnny pounding Molly relentlessly in what appeared to be her ass. I really couldn't conceive that would happen, but who knew. I had attempted that act before being solidly rebuked by Molly. I really didn't know if he was fucking her cunt or ass. All I know is, it was hot. I got closer to my overwhelming cum.

Dez's pussy had me. It had always had me since day one. I placed my attention toward her, making sure that I did everything she wanted. I was looking to get off, however, getting Dez off was my first priority. I wanted to make sure she had a mind-bending conclusion that would, basically, rock her world.

Rock her world, it would, and mine as well. I held on for what seemed like an eternity. Dez understood what was in my mind. She allowed me to continue with an unfettered belief that she was available for my orgasm. We had already gone from slow. Now I intended fast and challenging. There was nothing as tricky as planning for the upcoming orgasm.

I was very close, so I backed down to a slow crawl. I wanted to wait for Dez to reach her zenith. There wouldn't be a lot of issues for sure. I just wanted to remain available for her. I knew it would be better for both of us if I waited. The burn of climax built quickly, but with a gradual differential of passion. There was no available concept that would allow me to cum before her. I didn't believe in such, for sure. I insisted in my mind that we cum together.

Climaxing together is one of the most sought out endeavors. Dez and I had succeeded in accomplishing that feat on only a couple of occasions. I usually won the cum wars as Desirea was so volatile with her passions, but there were times when I couldn't hold back. This time, in these circumstances, I wanted it to be shared. I fought my way to a mutual orgasm. There was no way I would last if the sensitivity of my rod wouldn't desist.

Finally, I felt the feeling. I knew I wouldn't last. I was to reach my orgasm, whether Dez did or not. There was no control, nothing. I knew I couldn't hold back. I realized that Dez was close as well, but, I wondered, could she match my timing. Maybe all wasn't lost. I renewed my effort to have us cum together, pumping harder and faster into her nether regions. I felt the need to cum together; that would be up to Desirea's timelines.

I suddenly felt the tremors of her unbridled orgasm. I lost it, immediately sending my seed deep into her folds. O my God, I thought. We shook, I can't say that I've ever had such a violent orgasm. Six ropes of cum and multiple clenches found me unawares. I would soon find out that Dez's orgasm was one of her best, lasting over a minute of constricting sensations.

Laying exhausted, I realized I was thoroughly satisfied. Dez was out of it. Johnny and Molly were complete. Other than piecing together what we had experienced, I knew the only thing to do was get our stuff and leave.

It took a while to get our stuff together. When we did, we loaded it in the car and headed home. The time was noon; we knew we were in trouble with my parents. We also expected there to be a problem with Johnny's and Molly's as well. I certainly wasn't looking forward to the rest of the day, but our outing was bliss.

---

I knew what to expect from my parents. I thought I knew what to expect from Grands. However, I really wasn't sure what we were facing at all. The ride home was kind of quiet, everyone kind of meeting their own personal hell and all. My dad would call me irresponsible. My mom would call me careless and insensitive. My Grands would simply glare at us, knowing what we had been doing.

We dropped Johnny and Molly off at their house. There didn't seem that anything was wrong. Dez was next, but because my family's home was next door to Grands, it was easy to see that two police cars, the only two in our town, was parked in the driveway. Shit! I realized they had called in a missing person complaint. Both policemen, though? They probably didn't have anything else to do. When I thought all was lost, and things couldn't worsen, we spied Dez's dad coming up the street from the opposite direction.

"Shit! Ricky, that's my dad!" Dez exclaimed.

"I know, I know! Calm down, little one. We will explain it like this."

For the next very few minutes, we contrived an excuse for our behavior. We had already covered the basics with Molly and Johnny on the way back from the beach to corroborate any story we might come up with. Dreading the consequences, but knowing we had to face them, we pulled into the house's front. My uncle had already filled the driveway with his car, where we couldn't get in. He and my aunt had gone immediately into the house. I don't know if he recognized my car or not. I'm sure he was frantic; we knew we were literally screwed. I was convinced that Dez was going to have to go home.

As we entered the house, we could hear loud discussions from the family room at the rear. My uncle was yelling at my parents for having lost his daughter. I had never heard him as wicked as he was at that moment. As he stomped his foot in a throe of violent protest, he spun to walk away to pace. For a moment, he stared into the space of the kitchen. All of a sudden, recognition, and then relief crossed his face.

"Daddy, what are you doing here? Why are you so upset?" Dez asked in as innocent voice as she could muster. "I didn't realize y'all were coming today."

"We weren't planning to, but your aunt thought it would be wise to call me and let me know you didn't come to Grand's house last night..."

"I can explain it, Daddy," Dez began.

"I'm sure this is going to be a doozy," my uncle replied. "How long did it take you both to make up the excuse, Dez?"

"You're hurting my feelings. When have I ever lied to you?"

"I can't recall, but there can always be a first time."

"Ricky, Molly, Johnny, and I...went to the beach. We decided to go where there was a bit of privacy, so we chose West Beach. You know where that is, right?"

"Yes, go on."

"We got our gear out and set it up, intending to put it back in the car at dusk and come home last night," Dez relayed. I just let her go, she was on a roll. "When we got everything together, completely packed and all, we got in the car around seven o'clock. It wasn't until then that Ricky had left the lights on and the battery had run down. Well...It's Saturday night, and we knew none of us wanted to walk back to a payphone after dark. So...We knew we had to reset our tent and canvas floor so we could at least have some protection from the elements."

"We couldn't call anyone to let them know what happened because there was no phone available, so we improvised. We set the camp up once again, and an hour later, we had a safe environment to sleep the night away. A warm campfire kept us warm. I shared a beach blanket with Molly, and the boys slept with a beach towel wrapped around them. I really don't know what we did wrong. We did, however, survive to come back to you."

"What took you so long this morning?" my uncle asked.

"I think I can take it from here," I interjected. "When we got up at seven this morning, we had to find someone to jump us off. No one was on the beach to help us, so we knew we had to hoof it to the closest place with a telephone, so we could call a wrecker service or something. The closest gas station was about five miles away, so we took off. I wouldn't allow the girls to stay behind so Johnny and I could get help. I insisted that everyone make the trek to that station."

"I was pissed I was going to have to walk that far," Dez interjected. "I was not a happy camper. Ricky wouldn't let us stay with the car. He made us follow him and Johnny all the way."

"I didn't want to take a chance that someone would come upon them and try something," I reiterated. "I only wanted us to get home, without anyone getting hurt."

Dez started back up. "I hated him for having us do that, Dad. I just didn't want us to be stuck. He made us understand it wasn't safe for two girls to be out and about without escorts, even when stuck in dunes on the gulf coast."

"I thought Johnny is funny...you know likes the man's man," my uncle exclaimed.

"His sister was out there with us. How could he not try to protect her?" I asked.

My dad interjected, "Surely, Jacob, that is understandable to even me."

"Dad," Dez continued. "We walked for miles. I was so tired when we found a payphone, I could die."

"When we finally found someone who would agree to pick us up and carry us to our car, it was ten o'clock," I continued. "After an hour getting back to the car, and another thirty minutes of charging enough to crank, we were successful. Everyone was safe: Everyone was geared toward getting home."

"I'm so sorry I put you in a situation that you considered the worst that could happen to your daughter. There was nothing I felt we could do safely," I implied.

"How can I be sure that what you are telling me is true?" my uncle again stressed.

"You can call Molly or Johnny if you like," I replied.

"Get them on the phone," he insisted.

We did, and for the most part, their versions matched ours. It was fortunate that the questions asked were obvious.

"I feel like such a fool," my uncle commented.

"You love your daughter," I commented. "I know, for a fact, she wouldn't ever humiliate you."

"I still don't understand..." my father shared.

"What's that, Dad?" I asked simply.

"I was down at West Beach a week ago, and there was no gas station within ten miles."

"Maybe, I miscalculated, and perhaps we really walked ten miles. I know it was a long way."

"Maybe so," Dad said warily.

Uncle Jacob simply decided what we were telling him was the truth. "Jesus, Tom," he said, directing his angst toward my dad. "If you'd told me when you called, it was probably nothing, I wouldn't have rushed over here."

"I simply told you they hadn't made it home yet."

"I know, I know...but you know how I am about Desirea. Since we're here, darling daughter, I want us to eat lunch, and you tell us how you're enjoying the summer with your Grands."

"That sounds delicious, Daddy," Dez exclaimed, seemingly excited about eating out with her parents.

My uncle and aunt stayed for awhile chatting with family. Soon after we had concluded our interrogation, the police left. Dad kept looking at me with continued questions in his eyes. Mom, in her incredible naivety, just seemed to follow what was happening with her eyes; she never said anything. Grands had simply stayed in the background. I knew I was going to get it from her a little later.