Keeping the Tradition Alive Vol. 02: Kissing Cousins Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dez and her family left, Dad sat me down. Mother was in the discussion but was a silent participant. Grands observed the whole ordeal I was facing.

"I know what was happening," Dad started.

"What do you mean?" I inquired.

"You and Dez have been screwing around. That's why you didn't make it back for church. You were fucking on the beach this morning and simply lost track of time."

Mom spoke for the first time. "You don't know that, Tom. You're just guessing."

"I'll almost guarantee that I'm right," Dad stated emphatically.

"Dez and I are having a fling," I openly admitted it. "We have been intimate on several occasions."

"I knew it. Aren't you the irresponsible shit?" Dad exclaimed.

"I lied because I didn't want to get Dez in trouble with her dad and mom. I would never lie to you or Mom. We chose to have one more romp on the beach at 10:00 this morning. It was necessary to end the weekend perfectly."

"Fucking inconsiderate bastard son of mine decides to have incestuous sex on the beach while we all worried about him," Dad ranted. "What about Johnny and Molly?"

"They had incestuous sex on the beach, as well," I replied.

"With each other?" Dad can be an ass at times.

"With all of us. Molly with Dez; Johnny with Molly..."

"Johnny with you?" Dad abrasively asked.

"No, never, and I don't think it'll ever happen. I don't think I have it in me to allow Johnny to do me, much less me, him."

"Are you fuckin' sure, Ricky?"

"I am not goin' to lie to you, Dad. I know better. I am screwing Molly and Dez, but I don't see it ever going as far as Johnny...ever! Johnny's not really queer. He just acts like he is to get attention from his family."

"I don't see what the problem is, Tom," Grands spoke up.

"What do you mean?" Dad asked, surprised.

"They are doing nothing more than you've done in the past, including queer stuff."

"I've never..." Dad had only a few threads to hang by. Dad had already told me he had incestuous sex, so that didn't go. He even alluded to those homosexual acts that Grands alluded to.

"I'll shut up!" Dad exclaimed.

"No, you'll listen. I don't know if Martha knows about this, but I know that you had incestuous sex at an early age. I know that you fucked and sucked sisters, cousins, and brothers."

"Shut the fuck up...!" Dad yelled. "There's no way that you could know."

"You told me this shit when you were drunk...how you fucked this cousin or that...how you sucked this cousin, brother or that. I know you, Tom. I remember everything you've ever told me."

"And I've had sex with Jacob," My mom blared.

"What the fuck..." almost all of us said at once.

"It was when he was just becoming a man. I was twenty, he was eighteen. It lasted for two years or so until he went into the Air Force."

"I always tried to protect you both," Grands commented sadly.

"I know, and we both appreciated the effort you made to keep us innocent, but with all of the family fucking around us...It was hard to remain innocent."

"I had no idea," Dad remarked. "I knew that you weren't a virgin when we married, but I assumed some local farm boys might have convinced you to give it up."

"I've had the talk with Ricky, Molly, and Dez. I had no idea that Johnny was involved and screwing his own sister..." Grand's started.

"...and Desirea," I offered.

"As I was saying," Grand's continued. "I have warned them about the perception less enlightened people would have over finding out about their indiscretions. They promised they would watch their nude sunbathing in the back yard, the shows of affection, and the lesbian kisses and holding hands between Desirea and Molly."

"You didn't say anything to us?" Dad questioned, still visibly shaken.

"I promised them I wouldn't tell, as long as they kept it under control."

"I think that you won't see Desirea anymore for the rest of the summer," his dad said.

"I don't think you can control us that much, father," I replied with a level of disrespect I had never shown him before. "As a matter of fact, I won't see Dez if Uncle Jacob forces her to go home, and I don't foresee that happening."

"You watch me. I'll inform Jacob on exactly what's happening..." Tom was getting angrier by the moment.

"That's what Dez is doing now, Dad. Don't you get it, neither of us lies to our parents. She knows he probably thinks that was what was going on. She told me that she would address this in a place that he couldn't get violently angry, like at a restaurant. She certainly didn't want it brought up here where the two of you would gang up on the two of us. I think Grands and Mom would have been the neutralizing agents that would have set the two of you straight. Why are you so angry, anyway?"

"What about your Aunt? This will devastate her," Mom interjected.

"I don't think that she will be affected at all," I replied.

"Why is that?" Mom questioned.

"When I was much younger than I am now, my gracious and seemingly innocent aunt tried to seduce me at her house when I stayed with them for a week that summer, what three years ago?"

All three of my elders' mouths dropped, almost in disbelief.

"That's exactly why I never went back to stay with them again."

"You mean to say..." Dad asked.

"She fucking put her hands on my package and mewled in my ear how she wanted me. I was so grossed out at that age. I didn't want to cause Uncle Jacob to feel bad. Now, I realize it wouldn't have mattered."

"Your aunt did that to you?" Grands continued.

"Yep!"

"That bitch! I knew she was different,'" Grands continued.

"I've been screwed up for years all because of her. Thank Goodness, you all haven't been the ones who are responsible for it. I do love Dez. I know we probably won't ever get married, but now, she is the one..."

"What do you mean, probably?" Dad queried cautiously.

"They allow cousin to cousin marriages in this state, Dad...even first cousins."

"I think you've gotten some bad information, Ricky."

"Nope, I called the county to make sure. They told me that most families frown on it, but it is legal. I was worried about the legal aspects, but I heard rumors from friends that it was legal."

"What about Molly," Mom interjected.

"I love her to death. If I knew how she felt in high school, I would have pursued her. If I knew the legality of it back then, we might be a real serious couple. For now, Molly is being serviced by her big bro...and I do mean big. He must be eight to nine inches in length..."

"Really?" all three of them asked at the same time.

"Really!"

"I've heard the rumors about Bubba and how big he is. It doesn't surprise me that Johnny has a giant cock. Does he wants you, as well?" Dad asked.

"He has always alluded that I am his destination. He says he wants to drink my cum...and that's according to Molly."

"Shit...!" I felt Dad wanted to say more, but I dropped it.

"Anyway, enough of this shit," I say. "I hope that Dez has been successful in talking with her parents.

---

Desirea was dreading the conversation that she knew she had to face. She had an underlying problem. Her dad tended to be a hothead. There was no telling what he would have done if we told the truth at my house. In the restaurant they decided to eat at, there was at least something to hold his temper in check.

"Daddy, I need to talk with you," she focused.

"What do you want, Desirea."

"Ricky...and I...are..." She hesitated, stammering, and studdering.

Jacob waited patiently for his daughter.

"Ricky and I are having an explicit affair...have been since I got here. I really think I have fallen in love with him. I have also fallen in love with Molly, and I am having sex with her and her brother."

There were several moments of intense silence. Dez looked from one parent to the other to try to gauge their initial reaction to the news. If one thing went wrong, there might be hell to pay. If she played it with calmness, perhaps she could win the moment.

Jacob stared attentively at his child, his only daughter. There was no way she should throw her life away by being in love with her first cousin. Inevitably there were rules to prevent that close of incest. He didn't react quite like Desirea thought he would, though. After her revelation's initial shock, he thought back to the beautiful afternoons spent with his sister. He remembered the passion they had shared.

"What the fuck..." her mom spouted loudly. She seemed totally taken aback by the lack of reaction from her husband.

"I know...I know!" Desirea said in a calming voice. "Do you remember where we are. Anyway, I don't think you'll really have much to say, Mother." When she had questioned Ricky about why he hadn't visited during the summer for several years, he'd confessed. Desirea found out that her mother had attempted to seduce Ricky years before. If needed, she would throw that information into the mix.

Desirea's mother abruptly shut up, causing her father to question the slight confrontation.

"What the hell?" her dad asked.

"I'll let Mother fill you in when you are alone. I'm sure you will more than likely find it interesting," Desirea interjected. Knowing the simplicity of the comment would bring down her mother's facade to show her for what she was.

"For now, Ricky and I have everything we want and need. Who knows what will happen with time, but for now, we're happy."

Jacob sat quietly, observing his daughter. He assumed she was doing sexual stuff, but with whom he didn't know. Now he understood her behaviors: the secrecy, the broodiness, the incessant desire to stay at Grands' house for the summer. It made sense to him all at once.

"You'll come home immediately. You'll leave with us today," Jacob said quietly, not wanting to bring unwanted attention to their table.

"I don't think so, Daddy. You see, Grands knows about this. She's known for two or three weeks now. I'm not sure she's just going to give me up. I've really become indispensable at the restaurant. Anyway, she told Ricky, Molly, and me that incest was built into the family...all of you have done it. She wasn't clear if you or your sister had ever succumbed to our family's incestuous nature, but I bet you did."

Jacob hung his head for a moment, remembering the several instances of sex with his sister. It was hot, taboo, and thoroughly refreshing. The moment his cock entered his sister's cunt, he felt as if he had entered heaven. Jacob hadn't felt like that since.

"I know," is all he said.

"What do you mean, Dad?" Desirea questioned.

"I understand how it feels to do something so wrong, but it feels so right."

"What the fuck does that mean?" questioned her mother.

"I don't think you need to talk right now, bitch!" Dez almost screamed.

"I don't see why..." her mother canted.

"Ricky...mom...and so many others...does that jog your memory?" Her mother shut up.

"What do you know, Dad?" Dex questioned.

"Your aunt and I...we...had sex on several occasions. It was beautiful. I felt as if I had reached nirvana. Up to that point, I had never felt the emotional empathy I had expected concerning sex. There were several girls before her, but nothing touched me like our passion did. I loved your aunt from the day I was old enough to realize who she was, but I realized that we could never be together during our affair. I sacrificed my love for her to be with your mother. I love your mother, I always have. Her love for me was one of convenience. I knew she had affairs, but I didn't care. There had to be some way for her to get satisfied. I couldn't give her what she wanted. All I knew, I wanted your aunt."

"In other words..." Desirea chose her words carefully, "My mother was...basically...a consolation prize?"

"In a matter of speaking...but I would never give the time we had together away. I mean, Debra's my children's mother, and I will always love her for it. She is just not my sister, and I don't have the emotional attraction to her."

"This is..." her mother started.

"I told you to shut up! You really have nothing to contribute to this." Desirea challenged. Her mother quieted immediately. "We are learning the truth, as Daddy knows it."

"But...you're my daughter, and he's my husband. He doesn't seem like he was totally upfront with me," Debra pleaded.

"The things you've done or attempted to do behind all of our backs do nothing to give you any cause to say a word.

"Dad...what should I do?" Desirea implored, as she turned her attention to Jacob.

"I will leave you here to explore your emotional and sexual options. Perhaps Ricky is right for you, maybe not."

"You're not giving her permission, are you?" Dez's mother exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up," both Dad and Dez said at the same time.

----

We were blessed with another opportunity to share each other, once again. Dez and I no longer had boundaries as far as our family was concerned. The two of us would share each other, Molly and Johnny, at least until the end of the summer. The only hold back to complete and unbridled freedom was the promise we had made to Grands. All of us decided we would live by our self-made rules.

Uncle Jacob and Aunt Debra left their daughter with Grands, neither coming to terms with the news that Dez and I were making love continuously. They realized they really had no control over us and that each, in their own way, had paved the way to legitimacy for us within our family. Uncle Jacob had succumbed after having sex with my mother, and Aunt Debra contributed by merely being a slut who tended to lust after teenage boys.

When Desirea and I finally got back together, I don't think anything could be more evident. We had sex with a freedom not experienced before the beach confrontation. That first night that we lay in my bed in my house, as a couple, was magical. I slid my cock into her pussy completely, without ever thinking anything was wrong. As far as my family was concerned, it was now an accepted fact. Desirea, Molly, and I were going to fuck, and really, there was nothing they could do about it.

Molly and Johnny had somehow gotten away with our flagrant violation of Sunday protocol. My first cousin, Sally, whom I endearingly called "Aunt," had to go out of town with her husband, my cousin by marriage, Bubba.

I know "Bubba" is such a stereotypical southern redneck nickname, but in his case, his real given name was Bubba. The baby came out having six older brothers, so when he was placed on his mother's chest, his dad noticed a bigger than normal baby cock and dubbed him Bubba. His mother said if that's the name his dad wanted, that's the name she would give him.

Bubba grew up to have a package of legendary quality and quantity for that matter. Aunt Sally must have loved that tube of baby-making meat, as she gave birth to not one but five children within five years. I've heard the rumors around the town concerning the women he fucked on the side. It's said that once they'd fucked Bubba, they were always available as a possible hook-up for Bubba. I reckon he provided them something that no one in the area ever could, including their boyfriends and husbands. I know for a fact; however, his reputation was as big as his cock. I figure that's where Johnny got his big dick. Johnny was just a "chip off the ole block" as the old cliche goes.

Anyway, I digress. Aunt Sally and Bubba had to go upstate. One of Bubba's last living aunts passed away, so they went to the funeral. They didn't return until late Sunday evening. Aunt Sally didn't know if her children had attended church or not on Sunday. She would find out on Monday, when she went to work, they had not. Gossip being what it is when someone was expected to be at church, and they weren't, the gossipmongers wanted to know why. Aunt Sally would be told that she and hers were missed Sunday. The upper echelon church folks in the town, the First Baptist, were like that. For my part, the First Methodists would ask if you were okay and then proceed to celebrate.

Uncle Bubba didn't go to church. Neither did he imbibe in the alcohol, but he was a legendary womanizer. His name was thrown around by every gossiper worth her salt available. I think he enjoyed the reputation, and Aunt Sally loved the fact that he was hers...no matter what.

---

Molly, Johnny, Dez, and I met up on Monday morning following our excursion to the beach. There were moments, I'm sure that we commented on the depravity of our situation. I'm convinced it would have been expected in the older southern comments of gossipy. We would have been scrumptious, if they had known, of course.

We agreed that what we experienced was beyond bounds. No one could know; no one could benefit from our excursion. Soon Dez took Molly's hand, and they went to Grands' house. I knew what they were going to do. Johnny just kept a shit-eating grin on his face.

"I know, asshole," I started. "I can feel your overwhelming mood throughout. You fucked Desirea, you fucked your sister,...but you didn't fuck me...lots of laughs...and you won't."

"Don't be so sure, Ricky," he replied.

I only felt a cautious rebellion against what he said. I knew that it might be too much for me to handle if I thought about it enough.

"You'll probably be surprised at my resolve," I responded.

"I 'm going to suck your dick into my throat, whether you want it to happen or not," he grinned. "If you choose to do me, it's irrelevant. I don't care. I want your jizz in my belly.

"I know you're just trying to get me riled up," I cautiously said.

"Ricky, if you told me to get on my knees right now and suck your cock, I would go in a heartbeat. It would be nothing more than Desirea giving you a blowjob to you, but to me, it would fulfill a desire I've had since we were kids. I've desired you since before I sucked my first cock...Do you know who belonged to that first cock, Ricky?"

"Why would it even matter?"

"It'll floor you. Aren't you the least bit interested?"

"Well, you're probably going to tell me anyway. Okay, I'll bite. Who was it?"

"Your dad," Johnny kind of sneered. "I caught him fucking Cindy one lazy afternoon. When they saw me looking at them, Cindy almost freaked. She had turned eighteen several months before but knew what Mom and your mom would do about it if they found out. So your dad grabbed me and forced me to suck him off. When he came in my mouth, I knew I would love it forever. He then threatened to tell the world if I ever revealed any of it. The two of them screwed for months after that. Finally, he broke it off with Cindy and forced me down on my knees to give him another blowjob. That's the last time your dad's cock was in my mouth."

I was shocked, to say the least. My dad had been his first. He and Cindy were screwing each other, and to try to keep Johnny quiet about it, Dad forced Johnny to suck him off. I'm sure he threatened to tell the world if Johnny ever revealed any of it. To a boy his age, that would mean the end of everything. Now, it didn't matter. Johnny had been outed for several years. Still, I couldn't even consider dad doing that to a young teen.

"Johnny, are you shitting me?"

"Of course! Although I have sucked your dad, it wasn't until I was eighteen. I had already been outed by the kids at school, so I owned up when he asked me about it. He asked for a blowjob, so I gave it. When he came in my mouth, I came in my pants."

"Why'd you tell me the first bit?"

"Well, your dad and Cindy have been fucking for years. Every chance he gets to get away from the grocery store, he ends up at my house. He'll deliver groceries, or take money to the bank, he'll always end up with Cindy splayed out, screaming his name. Even Mom thinks something is happening between Cindy and your dad. She doesn't have definitive proof, or she would already have let your mother know. I think the only one that doesn't know is Molly. Until recently, Molly just didn't have a clue about anything. Since you, she, and Dez got together, she's become the horndog. I didn't seduce her, by the way, she seduced me."