Keeping the Wife Happy Pt. 02

Story Info
Jules has more fun.
6.6k words
3.78
10.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is probably the last of this storyline. There have been so many negative comments and I do not want to alienate the readers on this sight. I had planned on more but it's better if I just try another storyline. This is not going to be my best story, sorry about that.

Keeping the Wife Happy

Part Two: Encounters

Chapter 1

Stan, at least for the time being, was going to be a one-time thing. Or so I thought. I sensed that Andy was a bit jealous of his large cock, so I did not bring up fucking him again. Instead, Andy suggested that I try to pick up a stranger and take him to a hotel. This was so he did not know where I live. Where we live. Andy wanted to watch, but that might be a bit difficult. Then Andy remembered that he had a friend who worked for a hotel. He thought he might be able to get a discount for adjoining rooms.

Andy called him and sure enough, we could get side-by-side rooms. The only problem was that we could get the rooms, and set up the hidden cameras, but I worried that I would be unable to pick up a guy. Andy just laughed, he said that was the least of our worries. At any rate, we decided to set it up for the hotel.

We set it up for a Friday. The bar we chose this time was not the dive we normally went to. It is an upscale bar that was close to the hotel where his friend had rented the rooms for us. This night I wore a more conservative outfit. A blue low-cut but not a sleazy light blue blouse, a darker but matching blue above-the-knee skirt, sheer pantyhose, and those same black two-inch heels. This time I remembered to take off my wedding ring, but I wore a thin gold necklace that sat just above the cleavage of my breasts.

Now, as a reminder from the earlier story of my escapades. I have a narrow long face. Green eyes with a narrow nose, full and pretty lips. I have a very nice figure that most men are attracted to. I am five feet eight inches tall, with dark almost ebony hair. I am of Irish descent with long, sexy legs, a firm round ass, and C-cup breasts that men often stare at.

Chapter 2

As I walked into the bar it felt like every set of eyes were on me. Not just the guys, either. I had just a smidgen of makeup, just enough to accent my eyes. A bit of base and a reddish lipstick that shows off my full lips. At first, I went to the bar and sat, looking the place over. This bar is a bit unusual, rather open with a stage across from the bar. That particular Friday there was no entertainment, just piped-in music with an open dance floor in front of the stage. There were probably fifty people in the place, mostly couples, but a few stray men by themselves, and one other woman, also at the bar. If any dancing took place, it must have been after I left.

There were a couple of empty tables, so I ordered a whiskey and seven-up and walked to one at the center of the room. I stood, looking around, giving the guys a chance to check me out. I don't know why, but I was hot. My pussy was wet at just the thought of picking up some guy I did not know and taking him back to the hotel.

Andy was at the far end of the bar. I was not certain, but I thought I saw him adjust himself as if he was turned on. That made me smile to myself. This time we had come in separate cars so that I could just give the guy my room number and Andy could drive to the hotel on his own. The plan was that I would go to the room giving the room number to any man who might want to bed me, using my best judgement as to whether he is safe or not.

I had been sitting there for about fifteen minutes, nursing my drink. I knew I had to be patient, but the only likely men were very young, a group at a table of maybe guys just past the legal drinking age, and one other guy at the bar who had checked me out, but did not move my way. Most of the other tables had filled up with couples or groups of people, and it was at this point I thought that maybe I should move back to the bar. Maybe the guys thought I was waiting for someone. But, then, in walked a few other men. One was a tall black man. It turned out he is six feet three inches tall. Dark skinned with a scar below his right ear. The scar gave him a bit of a roguish look for some reason.

This gentleman went to the bar and ordered a beer. He looked around, I watched him out of the corner of my eye, and then finally he walked towards the table I was sitting at. "Are you alone, pretty lady? May I sit here with you?"

"I am..., sure, join me." I reached across the table as he sat, "My name is Juliette, but my friends call me Jules."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Sampson, but my friends just call me Sam. What brings you to this place tonight?"

"Well, I had just heard about it and decided to check it out. Honestly, until recently I have not been getting out much. I just needed to get out."

"Mind if I ask you a question, pretty lady?" He had a smile on his face. I was not certain at this point, but it looked like he liked what he saw. In me, I mean.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" I answered.

"Well, exactly why did you come to a bar? I mean, did you have anything in mind?"

Now I knew he was interested and I smiled back. Sam as I said, is tall. The scar for some reason just added to his looks. With dark skin and dark eyes, he was wearing a shirt open about halfway up showing off a chiseled and almost hairless chest. His smile was gorgeous, but I was a bit hesitant. I had never been with a black man. But, at the same time, I knew that my husband would think it hot if I fucked a black man. It took me a minute to finally decide what to say. "Well, honestly, I am staying at a hotel nearby while I am in town (a little white lie). I guess I came here in hopes of, well..., getting laid."

He grinned and asked, "Ever been with a black guy?"

"No, but I am interested. Are you?"

"Oh God yes. You are gorgeous. What hotel are you staying at?" I gave him the hotel and my room number and headed out. I touched his arm as I stood to leave, "See you there." I then leaned into his ear and whispered, "I hope you are good in bed." He grinned, nodded his head yes, and we both headed out. "Wait ten minutes before you come to my room so I can get myself ready."

Chapter 3

The hotel was just a couple of miles from the bar. I quickly went upstairs and slipped out of my clothes. I had recently bought some sets of lingerie, and that evening I wore an aquamarine romper. A one-piece that exposed my midsection. It had matching underwear, but I hoped to have them off fairly quickly. God I was so hot. I wore a matching colored slinky nightgown over the romper, closed at this point.

Andy came into the room through the adjoining door. "So, a black man. Are you excited?"

"Excited and nervous. I mean, sex with a stranger. Are you sure you are okay with this?"

He looked at me out of the side of his face and said, "A bit late now. But, baby, I can't wait to watch. I have the cameras set up and I should be able to see everything." He kissed me on the lips and then said, "Baby, have fun." At the same time, he handed me a cell phone. I already had a cell phone so I gave him a quizzical look. "Give me your regular phone. This one is a burner. Untraceable, so you can give him this number if you want to see him again. But, he won't be able to find out where we live." Just as he said this, the bell in the room rang. I handed him my cell from my clutch and I motioned for him to go to the other room and he quickly exited, gently closing the door behind him.

I went to the door and hesitated. For one, I did not want to seem too eager. But, then as I stood there I realized I was eager, and Sam was not dumb. So, I opened the door. He stood before me, tall, handsome with an incredible body. He was clean-shaven and I loved his perfect chiseled jaw. "Come in, handsome." My gown was still closed as I moved aside and he entered the room. As I closed the door, he pulled me into his arms and began to kiss me. Passionately. He is a good kisser.

We stood there kissing in the entryway. I knew my Andy could not see us yet. Sam slipped his hand inside the gown and grasped my waist, and undid the belt to the gown. It fell open and his hand slipped between my legs. He ran his fingers between my legs along my slit through my underwear. I was so wet, so as he separated our kiss he brought his hand to his mouth and licked his fingers. "Let's go into the room," I said to him. We walked into the space, the bed directly ahead of us. He had his hand on my hip. As we walked into the room, Sam was behind me I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was taking off his pants. Sam quickly removed his pants, dropping them to the floor, his underwear with them. "A condom, lover boy." He released me and I went to the box of condoms I had sitting on the side table. I pulled one out and walked back to him.

He grinned at me and said, "Take off your underwear, pretty lady." I walked over to him. I first unwrapped the condom and then knelt. His cock was hard, sticking straight at me. About the same length, perhaps, as my husband's, but a bit fatter. I looked forward to his cock inside me. I put the condom on his cock and he then helped me out of the nightgown. He then did something that I had never done and surprised the hell out of me. He leaned down and grabbed my leg behind my knee. He lifted my left leg, leaning me over, holding me almost sideways with his strong right arm. I braced myself against the wall next to the bed. Still, in that standing position, he placed his cock against my opening and slid it into me.

I was so wet, my pussy so slippery, and he slid most of the way in. "Oh..., God you are hard. Fuck, fuck your cock is so hard."

"Your first black cock?" he asked as he pumped into me, his strong arms holding me up, "do you like it, baby?"

I could not think. His cock felt very good. I was as excited as I had ever been in my life. Something about the position, something about the very hot man pumping in and out of me as I stood on one leg. "Yes..., fucking yes. Your cock feels so good. God, you are a stud, Sam."

With that, he lifted me into his arms and carried me to the bed. I don't know how he knew, how he sensed that I wanted to be used. To be dominated. He dropped me to the bed and as I lay there, he began to take off the rest of his clothes. As I lay there, I pulled up the romper I was wearing, completely showing Sam my pussy. I spread my legs wide and played with my tits through my lingerie. My nipples were as hard as rocks, and showing through the romper.

Now naked, he climbed onto the bed. "What does my lady want," he said as he lay next to me on the bed. "Whatever you want, Sam. I am yours to take."

"I like the sound of that," he said as he climbed on top of me. I was so hot, hot for his hard cock. He decided to tease me by placing the tip of his cock against my opening. Up and down my slit, his cock in one hand, he rubbed my wet pussy.

"Please..., please fuck me, Sam. I need your hard cock inside me.

He brought his mouth to mine and slid his cock back into my pussy as he began to fuck me. I could not help myself, I lifted my hips, wanting him to slide his cock completely into my pussy. We separated our mouths and I moaned, "Yes, oh yes. Fuck me, Sam. Please fuck me."

This was not an encounter with a gentleman. This was a guy who likes to fuck, to use the woman he is with. He also put me in that mood with the way he began to fuck me roughly. He grabbed my wrists in his strong hands and pinned me to the bed. I knew there was a camera pointing at the bottom of the bed, and therefore he could see Sam's cock going in and out of my pussy. This alone turned me on for he had complete control of me. "Fuck, you are so hot, baby." I moaned, squeezing his cock at this point as I started to have my first orgasm. I wanted to touch myself, my pussy, or my tits. But Sam held me in place. He brought his mouth to my left breast and began to suck on my nipple. Pulling it into his mouth and then he bit it which sent shivers up my spine to that nipple. "Oh, G-God. Cumming, Sam. I am cumming so fucking hard." Sam grunted around the nipple he was sucking, I was sure was in response to my pussy squeezing his cock with my release.

H released my nipple from his mouth. He looked at me and said, "Suck my cock, baby."

He then climbed off of me and on his knees motioned for me to suck his manhood. I had bought standard condoms, not flavored, and did not relish sucking on the condom. "Your safe, right? I mean you don't have any diseases."

"Of course not. I am very careful."

I made a decision, "Take off the condom. Cum in my mouth Sam." That excited him, I could tell by the way he grinned and climbed to his knees. I went to my hands and knees. "Do you like to be face fucked, Jules?" In truth, I had never done it but had seen it in videos. I mean I had sucked cock, but face fucked? I finally just decided to say yes to his question. "Good, he said." I was kneeling in front of him and he stood up on the bed. Sam pushed his cock into my mouth while grabbing the sides of my head at the same time.

Honestly, to begin with, it made me very hot the way he was pushing his cock in and out of my mouth. But, then, he became more aggressive. Sam gripped my head in his vice-like hands and began to pump his cock in and out of my face. He had become very aggressive. Sam began to slam his cock not just into my mouth, but down my throat. I began to choke with each stab of his cock and I could barely breathe. A copious amount of spittle leaked from the sides of my mouth and down my chin. I wanted to panic, but after a few strokes, I managed to breath through my nose. "God..., God I am g-going to cum. I am going to cum down your throat. You are such a good whore, worth every damn penny." Then he held the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. The tip of his cock was just beyond my gag reflex. It seemed like forever, but it was probably less than a minute before he emptied his cum into my stomach. I did not know this was possible, but for some reason, it excited me. Once he pulled out, I lay back and had a wild orgasm from being used, just lying on my back. I had never cum from just arousal before and it was very exciting.

Finally, I caught my breath and realized what he has said to me. "Sam, I am not a whore. I am merely a slut who likes to be fucked." I had a big smile on my face as I said that.

We lay next to each other and he said, "Well, don't take this the wrong way, but you could be a whore. You are very good. I am very happy I don't have to pay you, Can I get your number? I mean, will you be in town again?" He said with a wink. I rolled into his arms and we rested for a few. I had not memorized the number, but he did not seem suspicious as I gave him the number to the burner. He just smiled and put the number on his phone. Sam is a stud, twice more that evening, and into the morning he fucked me. I made him wear condoms for those two, but I really would have preferred he cum in me. As the sun came up I told him he had to leave. That I was checking out of the hotel early this morning. He fucked me one more time and then headed out. As it turned out, I have never used the burner. It sits in a drawer in the kitchen uncharged.

Chapter 4

It had been a few weeks since my encounter at the hotel with Sam. Stan had called and I was going to see him Saturday. This time he wanted me to go to his place and I agreed. Andy was a bit disappointed but made me promise to give him every detail of our next encounter. Andy had spent some hours editing the two sets of films into coherent videos. They are very good, and we both enjoyed watching them multiple times and then having wild and very satisfying sex. My Andy is a very special guy.

It was a Wednesday evening a few weeks after my night with Sam. I worked from home, but we still took turns cooking. I was going to see Stan that Saturday. That night Andy had made a very nice dinner. We were just finishing up, I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen. Just as I finished, Andy went to our bedroom and brought out a wrapped package that he had hidden. "What's the occasion?" I asked.

"None..., no occasion. Just open it please." I probably gave him a crooked look, but Andy knows I love surprises. We walked into the living room and I opened the package. I was surprised to find a simple white T-shirt and a black skirt. A very short skirt. The shirt was folded and he said, "Read it. There is writing on the shirt."

So, I unfolded it and read the writing along with a picture on the shirt. It was a picture of a phallus with two balls below it. Above the picture were the words I like Penis. Below the picture were the words, Just ask me. I laughed but was a bit confused. "What do you expect me to do with this? I mean, where would I wear this? Even around the house, I would have to be careful. Ya know neighbors or if a friend were to stop by."

My husband answered, "First, just go put it on, and the skirt and the skirt. Also, those same sexy black heels. Then, I will explain where I want you to wear it. Oh, and no underwear, baby." Again, I probably gave him a strange look, but what the hell. I went into our bedroom and quickly changed into the outfit. Our closet doors are full-length mirrored doors so I stood before them and admired my sexy look. Andy walked into the room and said, "Jesus you are so hot. God, so very hot, baby."

"Okay," I smiled, "so what is this about? I know you are horny, and I love it, but why this wild outfit?"

"Because...," he hesitated, "I want you to do something for me. There is this grocery store on the other side of town. I scouted it. It's away from here and as far as I know, none of our friends or acquaintances shop there. The place is hopping most of the time."

I was getting an inkling of what he was going to ask me to do, but I was not sure. "So, what does that mean?"

"Okay, this is wild. But I want you to wear that outfit, no underwear at all..., no bra and I want you to walk around the grocery store. The first decent-looking guy that comes onto you I want you to offer yourself to him."

"You want me to have sex with some random guy off of the street?" Then a thought came to me, "But..., you won't be able to film. I mean, where would we go?"

"Well, we can still do the hotel thing, or we could use the van. I will put a curtain up between the cab and the back and put a mattress down. You can take whomever into the Van and I can set up three of the cameras connected to a battery. All hidden somewhere in the Van." My juices started to run. My pussy was very hot from what he had just described to me. "Just don't forget to make sure the overhead light in the Van is on or the cameras will not film very well."

"You want me to do this? To fuck some guy off of the street."

"I do, yes I do."

"So, when do you want this to happen?"

"Friday, I will get the Van set up with the cameras and the laptop hidden in the cab. I will test it and then once I have it working we can go there and see if you can make it happen."

"God, this is insane. You are getting wilder and wilder."

"Are you complaining, my love?"

"I guess not Andy. I guess we will see if I can do this. Okay, I will try."

Chapter 5

Well, that Friday night was a bust. I think most of the guys thought I was just a freak, and honestly, dressed in that outfit I guess I was. The funny thing was Andy was more disappointed than I was that nothing happened.

The following day, just after noon, Stan called me. He was hesitant at first and I was not sure why he had even called me. I could not figure out what was on his mind as he hemmed and hawed. "Stan, what is this about? I mean, I had planned on heading over to your place tonight. Do you not want me to?"

12