All Comments on 'Keeping the Wife Happy Pt. 02'

by ShortieJen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye10 months ago

Shame you're finishing the story I really enjoyed it thank you

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

@ShortieJen, ignore the haters. They are trolls that hang around under bridges in the Loving Wives universe. They 1 bomb you early, go masturbate over it, and then go away

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was a divorce. Why be married?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Her husband isn’t a cuck, he’s a spineless coward pumping his wife.

Sorry; but I have no respect for a guy that whores his wife out.

Primetime24Primetime2410 months ago

I like the story and would like to read more, I suggest moving it to another category where the comments are likely to be less toxic and negative - maybe in Group Sex, Fetish or Novels & Novellas

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What marriage? There is a marriage in this story? Really?

Rdr4865Rdr486510 months ago

Don't worry about the negative comments on this site. There are way too many trolls here who don't have a life and their sole existence seems to be just to degrade writers. I enjoyed this story and I'm sorry they intimidated you enough that you gave up on your vision. Write what you want to write and let us real fans enjoy your talent. If negativity gets to be too much, just turn off comments. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Are you clean? Yes! Of course you can trust a complete stranger and now you're fucking a boatload of guys, I'm sure no STD's will come your way. Idiot sissy wimp husband and wife is complete fool to go along with him. Hope whatever she gets she shares with him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hate to hear an author altering their actions, because of reactions.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Andy is a complete dickhead. It would serve him right if Jules decided she wanted a man she could respect. Not some weak, cuck type, beta male. She wanted someone that was more an alpha male who she could love and respect. Who also wouldn't damn near pimp her out to strangers... and his boss... like some street whore. Bye bye Andy. Divorce time. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh boy, where to start?

First, this is stacking up to be an Interracial Sex story more than a Loving Wives one. When the secondary characters are identified specifically as black, hispabic or whatever, then it is strongly inferred that the main character is not that race. Giving names to them that are stereotypes for those races just reinforces the point. If I wanted to read interracial themed stories then I would have started by going to that category. But those are not the stories I am looking for in Loving Wives. Any mention of race in LW would be better off inferred, incidental, or just ignored altogether. Because race isn't the issue in this category, the focus here should be about relationships and the dynamics between husbands and their loving wives.

This brings me to this point which I have made before about other stories. It isn't a Loving Wives story just because there is a wife in it! Case in point; buster2u has stories that contain white main characters one of which will be the husband and the other his wife. But the wife is invariably portrayed as a seedy skank of a woman with extreme fetishism for black men and lots of them. His stories are basically blatant interracial f**k fests which has the white woman ending up turning tricks for her new black masters and spending days, weeks, or even months away from her cuckold husband as she delves into gangbangs, drugs and breeding black men's babies for her husband to raise. This istuff s not Loving Wives.

Second, this story is like others from new writers advocating cuckoldry. It is founded on this fetish and as such does not fit the LW mode about infidelity in the marriage. What is the point of story? To demonstrate how the wife, husband, or both, "gets off" on the wife being a spermbank for other men's deposits? This is fetishism whether you agree or not. Some make the argument that ANY husband becomes a cuckold once his wife has cheated but I don't find this to be accurate. It is the intent. Why did the wife have sex with another man? Was it because he told her too? Did she do it because she despises her husband? Does she enjoy humiliating him? Or did she cheat because of an extremely bad judgment call? Does her husband even know about it?

Your writing isn't a problem, it is probably better than most. I see the issue as more of one regarding purpose of content. A loving wife steps to the edge of marital disaster and in a moment of clarity, draws back from oblivion, returning to her first love. Or not. And the chaos of infidelity ensues. Versus, "Hey, buddy! This is my wife, ain't she hot? Want to screw her? I'm going to watch!" Or the "You're a pathetic wimp of a man..." genre of cuckoldry. There is a difference in story design and style. One is LW and the other...just isn't. The REAL reason that people are posting stories in LW is that they know their stories won't get the attention they want in those other categories. Again, Literotica's readership could and would benefit greatly from a logical redesign of the guidelines for posting in the categories. And the firm administration of those guidelines.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"ignore the haters."

.

Good rule of thumb: ignore the ones who can't just post their comments but have to tell you to ignore others for the sin of having a different opinion. THEY, like this one, are the real haters.

MsDirectorMsDirector10 months ago

Jen I agree with Ic69 you are in the snake pit of Loving Wives. Many authors don't even try to write here. Write of yourself first, and fuck the haters. Especially the coward Anons they are not worth your time. There are a lot of angry basement dwellers here in Loving Wives, ignore them. I enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars. Stick it out, you have talent.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another totally unrealistic femdom fetish cuck fantasy. About the "bad" anonymous, all users in this platform are anonymous: a nickname is not a digital ID, and everyone (users and authors) can easily have multiple nicknames and fake identities. About the haters, what to say to the authors that delete all the negative feedback ? What to say to the "good" users calling "haters" those who express a disliked opinion ? About 80-90% of the stories in LW category are fetish/cuck fantasies and should belong to the fetish category; not doing so, they are almost always getting low, or really low, evaluation, since the readers in this category dislike very much that kind of fetish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShortieJen@ShortieJen
381 Followers
Hey, I am back. I am submitting slower, having a friend help me with edits. thanks.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES